LET'S LIVE A BIT LONGER!!

Av monkeywa

Alright I have not seen much fanfic about Penelope, so I thought why not make one? I am a huge fan of runawa... Mer

A/N (Pls read)
Chapter 1: Losing Hope
Chapter 2: Nightmare
Chapter 3: The long ass Breakfast
Chapter 4: A Father's Regret
Chapter 5: Worries
Chapter 6: The Sun and the Moon
Chapter 7: The Ball
Chapter 8: The start
Chapter 9: It's done
Chapter 10: The Disappearance
Chapter 11: ...idk what to name this chap
Chapter 12: Finding
Chapter 13: Festival
Chapter 14: Decisions
Side story [1]
Chapter 15: The final decision
A/N(Voting closed! Thanks for your opinion)
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Annoyed Diana....
Chapter 19: The talk
Chapter 20: choose a name for this chp
Side chapter: I am a princess
Chapter 21: Swords, The Talk and sweets
Chapter 22: Idk, just some random things, to keep the story going.
Chapter 23: The ball (henry's bday)
Chapter 24: Lucas's Fiance?
Chapter 25: The dances...and the Eckart's regrets
Chapter 26: Where is Adriana?
Chapter 27: the rescue
Chapter 28: Mamma(?)
Chapter 29: The progress
Chapter 30: It seems he ruined everything
Chapter 31: WHat is happening??
Chapter 32: unknown feelings
Chapter 33: Drunk?
Chapter 34: Going back home
Chapter 35: pls suggest a name for this chp
Chapter 36: Let it out!
Chapter 37: The banquet
Chapter 38: Everything will soon come to an end.
Chapter 39:
Chapter 40: WHAT? HOW? AND WHO?
Chapter 41: The meeting
Chapter 42: oh no...
Chapter 43: just steal...
Chapter 44: This is reality.
I drew~(not a chapter)
Chapter 45:

Chapter 18: It's them again...

1.3K 58 54
Av monkeywa

Quote: 'The more you let go the higher you rise' -unknown.

----------- ---------- --------- ------- --

The next day:

Third person pov:

Location: Whitlock mansion, Dradevows.

Dining hall (for breakfast)

"DId the princess have a good sleep?" asked Liam with a gummy smile.

"Mhm, I did. How about you both?" asked Penelope as she hummed happily.

"Well-"

"I did." Naoh answered, interrupting Liam.

"Hey! Rudeeeeee! Come on man." Liam pouted.

"Morning..." Penelope greeted awkwardly as she entered the dining hall.

"Oh! Morning sweetie. The boys will be joining soon" the duke greeted her back and Penelope hummed in response, as she eyed the chairs. Where should she sit?

"You alright bunny?" asked Aug as he wlked in.

"Uhhh...." Mumbled Penelope, should she say anything?

"I-"

"INCOMING!!!" Lucas came in running as he hugged Penelope tight from the back.

"OWie!" whined Penelope.

"Bastard!" Aug said calmly, he looked scarier this way.

"Oh huh? hahaha.....Sorry I got too excited." Lucas laughed it off as he dragged Penelope to the right of Austin.

"Come bunny, let's eat." he said as he sat next to her. Noah and Liam took their seats as well.

"Thanks." muttered Penelope very quietly and sat down.

The breakfast started off awkwardly (mostly for Penny) but it slowly got calm and peaceful as the twins started chatting and Noah and Liam, well mostly Liam was rumbling.

(A/N: Quick thing, Noah and Liam are knights but they are close to the Whitlock family, they basically grew up with the twins and for the twins they are like their brothers and they are only joining them since there is no one in the room except the Whitlock family.)

The peace didn't last long.......

"Master, THey have arrived." the butler knocked, interrupting the breakfast. Only three people were eating, Penelope, Noah, and Lucas.

"Oh I see, lead them to the living room, we will be there shortly." Austin said and the butler (whose name I gave but forgot and can't be bothered going back to check) left.

"Alright, let's go and beat some asses." Aug said.

*cough* "Bro, did you just-"

"Shut up, let's go people and bunny." Aug said as he dragged a whining Lucas.

"HEY!!! MY MEATTT! T~T"

"Liam, Noah. Make sure to never leave Penelope's side. Penelope, finish the food and then come, there is absolutely no need for you to rush." Austin said as he smiled sweetly, patted Penelope's head and left.

"ARE THEY FUCKING GOING TO WAR OR WHAT??" Inner yelled.

"Is bother Augstine and Father alright?" Penelope questioned.

"Uhhh...Yaaaaa? I think someone who they hate is here. That's why. Anyhow, Princess...How about we go shopping after? And then we can spend the rest of the day in the town chilling since there is a festival tonight." Liam Asked.

"Sounds Like a plan but what about Brothers and Father?" asked Penelope.

"The duke has a meeting to attend, Lucas has sword practice and Augstine has work." Noah answered plainly as Penelope sweatdropped. Noah was just too blunt and honest.

"Again, you do not.." Liam lectured and Penelope ate as she complained to Inner and how she (inner) bailed out on her (Penelope). 

Living room: (Some shit's about to go down)

Third person pov: 

"Oh, what a great surprise. Welcome, Duke. What brings you here?" Asked Austin as he sat down with a smile.

"Cut the crap. You know what I am here for. DUke Austin, I would Like to take my daughter back." Duke Eckart said with all seriousness. His statement made the twins and Austin's eyes twitch.

'The day I saw this oldie, I knew I hated him. NO hate it's even a fucking word, I depise him, I wish he suffers so fucking much. SUffers from his own mistakes and decisions. motherfucker.'-Austin.

(A/n: you old too Austin 0v0)

'THis BITCH-' -Lucas.

'THe FUCKING AUDACITY!' - Augustine.

"WHat the fuck did you say?" asked Lucas.

"Hey, what your fucking mouth." Argued a pinkie.

"Oh pls, a child shouldn't be interrupting in Adult's talk." Agustine shot back. 'Bitch you ain't insulting my brother, only I fucking get to do that shit.'

"YOU-"

"Forgive him. Reynold! *breaths out*" the Duke Continues

(A/n: your breath stinks *ahem* back to the dialogue)

"Duke Whitlock, I have the papers here." he put the goddamn adoption papers down.

Austin looks at Augustine with a 'I-thought-you-said-he-doesn't-have-these-shit' look.

Augstine looks back with a 'How-am-I-at-blame-I-thought-he-was-fucking-dumb' look.

"Well yeah, oh wait...I have something too...what was it? Oh yeah...these." Austin said with a playful smile as he put Penny's birth certificate and crossed his legs as he leaned on the couch.

"Duke, how about this? We let Penelope decide." Derrick said. He was sure that Penelope wouldn't want to live in this house. She would surely love to go back 'home'. Right?

"Hmmm?" Austin raised his eyebrows.

"And what if she decides to choose to stay here?" asked Lucas.

"THAT WILL NEVER-"

"IF- bunny, chooses us over you. You admit defeat and completely get out of our and her Life. If she chooses you, then we will not interfere but as the right we have as her biological family, in Dradevows, we will visit her often and check up on her from time to time."Augstine proposed the deal. Austin nodded.

Lucas at this point was fucking confused. What is going through his brother's mind?

Austin and Aug were 99.999% sure, Penelope would never choose those bastards. They had done some research and what they found out was crazy, they were mad. But calm at the same time. Time, they will slowly and painfully destroy those Eckarts for what they did to their bunny. They didn't dare tell it to Lucas, or else he would barg into the Eckart mansion and destroy every breathing creature. Lucas has inherited Austin's Father's anger, so there was no guarantee on what he would do.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR." yelled Reynold like a child, all frustrated. He just wanted Penelope back home.

"Deal." Duke Eckart said. He knew the consequences, but he can't deny it, the mistakes they made were pretty bad and there's no way out of this. He will beg Penelope, if that will make her go back home. 'Please, Please. I will do anything, anything. PLease just, Penelope should choose us or else the regret and guilt will eat me up. I will never...never...be able to forgive myself. I love my daughter...I am sorry Penelope....' He thought with great pain. His chest was about to explode, the guilt was there, weighing his heart down. He couldn't take the weight anymore.

"But we will get to talk to her first...In private." Derrick added.

"Nope! I ain't leaving my precious sister, with a bunch of people who hurt her. Nuh-uh Not happening man." Lucas answered. 

*knock* *knock* "Brother?" a sweet voice, who belonged to our Queen, called as she knocked.

"Oh Shit, quick man hide!" Lucas called.

"Huh?" The eckart family exclaimed.

"What? Oh sorry...reflexes. Haha." Lucas said awkwardly.

"Son, what kind of stuff are you doing behind our backs?" asked Austin and Lucas Laughed it off.

"Come in, bunny." Aug called.

*click* The door opened, revealing a beautiful Penelope in a plain white dress.

(credits to the real owner) (but ya Penelope's dress) 

"I was wondering if-" Penelope stopped midway as she made eye contact with Duke Eckart and the others. She got the letter from Yvonne, but she didn't know it was that fast, she is ready to face them yet!

"Penelope.." the duke got up as he called for his 'daughter' who he hadn't seen for months. She grew. And she looks amazing as ever. White suits her huh.

Penelope took a step back as a reflex. Her heart was beating fast.. She can't handle the stress.

"Bunny. Take a deep breath and then leave." Austin instructed as he held Penelope's hand. Penelope followed his instruction to calm down.

"Are you good?" asked Aug.
"Mhm." Hummed Penelope with a forced smile.

"A real smile suits you better." Lucas muttered, but it was loud enough for Penelope to hear. She felt strange, no one could ever tell the difference before.

"Nelly, Sweetie. We decided to let you choose where you want to live." Austin said, getting straight to the point.

Lucas gave him 'are-you-serious-can't-you-see-she-is-uncomfortable' looks.

"Huh?" Penelope spoke.

"I say choose, Father!!!" Inner whined.

"Wait, can we chat alone with her first?" Duke Eckart asked.

"Oh come on, we already went over this shit." Lucas whined.

"If bunny's fine. I don't mind it then." Austin said. 'THought i will listen in from the door and Noah will be here too. Plus the hidden guards.'

"I-I-"

"You will have to face them one day, and I say today and let's get over this shit and just yell at them and leave and get comforted by our lovely brothers..." Inner said, she was done with Eckart's bullshit.

"*breaths out* It's fine. We can talk." 

To be Continued~

A/N: Helloooo!!! I can start updating more now, My tests are overrrr! I am sooo glad, though now I'm more nervous about the grades i will get. I am sure it will work out right? Anyhow, I Hope ya'll enjoyed the chapter. I fell asleep while writing this. (>~<) Also, 

Is the story going/processing alright?

Like I feel like it might be getting boring...i don't know, I am sorry but I have anxiety and I worry about useless stuff a lot. 

WE aRE AT 5.7K readsssss!! Woahhh!! Hahahahahaha

(credit to the real owner, not mine)(But honestly, is this just me? I always take like 20 minutes to just get a suitable name for my character, even a side character or a character that has only a few lines in the story.) 

Have fun...Be safe..

Luv y'all.

BYEEEEEE!!!! Might see you tomorrow!

💗

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

9.7K 351 25
What choices? Do you want to kill me with them? Screw this choices! With no option left but ignore the choices Penelope got, she embarks on a journey...
735 62 27
She's gone. She's gone. How can she just be gone? She could be hurt or dead, who knows. Fox's vision blurred and her knees felt weak. Fear. Deep...
63.2K 974 85
⚠️tw⚠️ mental health issue's such as sh, depression, Ed and suicide... y/n garcia penelope's sister has been with the bau for 1 year. she's a very pr...
2.6K 38 59
Wiping the tears with his thumb, he softly cupped my face to meet his . "Baby will you marry me." he whispered to me as he held on to my body so I c...