All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋

1.8K 59 62
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

This chapter is because of itsmeiah08. All your comments motivated me to write this chapter❤️

Pete Pov :

Haaaa

Yum yum

This is the best day of my life. I had many dishes which I have only dreamt of. I thought I would die without tasting such wonderful food.

I am so full that my stomach is about to burst. I am content now. Even if God appears in front of me and asks what I want, I will ask nothing. I got what I wanted. That's how food usually makes me.

Come, I will show you around

A voice interrupted my thoughts. Vegas took my hand and started moving to show me his house which was like a palace.

This is hall

This is a swimming pool

This is kitchen

Enough idiot. It's true I haven't seen a swimming pool or such a big hall and kitchen in my life. But it doesn't mean I don't know what it looks like.

He thought of saying it but all he can do is think this is his mind.

This is your room Lek

Vegas said pointing to a room. Lek awed at his room. Because it was so big with many facilities inside the room itself. Pete followed him to see their room.

Where are you going?

Of course to my room?!

You have mistaken Pete. Our room is in upstairs. Come let me take you. You packed your things for the day so you must be tired. Let's sleep in our room.

What? No!

Come Pete let's go to our room

said Vegas with his mouth close and curled his hand around Pete's waist giving some force to make Pete realize his mistake.

They can't let the workers who are standing a little far, know that their relationship is fake. He can't let them know that he is insisting on staying in a different room while they are going to get engaged soon.

This is our room, Pete.

Pete was also dumbfounded by the room. It had a big glass door to give beautiful view of sunrise and also the greenish view of the lawn down. To the left of king sized bed, there were two big cupboards. They were large enough to hide even five dead bodies inside them.

You can keep your dresses in that cupboard Pete

Quickly Pete snapped back to reality by Vegas'voice.

What? I won't stay with you in the same room, said Pete in his husky voice.

You can speak normally. No one dares to come upstairs except you and me.

WHAT? I WON'T STAY WITH YOU IN THE SAME ROOM, shouted Pete in high pitch.

Why? Are you afraid Pete?

Afraid! Of what?

Afraid that you will lose control of yourself when you are in the same room with me?

Afraid that you will end up moaning my name?
Afraid that you will crave more to fuck you till you lose all your senses?

"Fuck" Pete cursed himself.

Don't think highly of yourself idiot. I am not afraid of anything.

Oh really? Then prove it.

How to prove it?

Stay with me. I can accept you are fearless if you do so.

Hmph! Deal

Ok, I am going to take bath. Wanna join me?

Wanna try lying unconscious on the floor?

Pete shouted and lifted his leg to give a high kick but our brilliant Vegas escaped the kick by running into the bathroom.

Urgh how am I going to handle this man in the future, Pete thought to himself and started to unpack his dresses inside the cupboard.

Finally, I unpacked all my things. Wait! Vegas went to take bath before I started but he didn't come out still. Did he die inside the bathtub? Don't tell me I lost my husband before I got married!

Pete immediately rushed to the bathroom to see Vegas. When he pushed the door Vegas pulled the door at the same time. So Pete lost his balance and fell on his chest.

The chest he wanted to grab at their first meet. The chest he wanted to hold on till his last breath. The chest which he wanted to leave his bite marks to show the ownership to the entire world.

Are you ok Pete?

Vegas asked with concern.

A...hem...I am ok...What about you? Are you ok?

What about me? I just went to the bath

Then why did you take so much time to bathe?

Eeeee....I am tired because of the decorations. So I slept in the bathtub.

Wait, You yourself decorated all this?! asked Pete with astonishment.

Yes, did you like it?

Asked Vegas while wrapping his hand around Pete's waist and pulling him towards himself.

Don't know why but a few words and little touch from Vegas are enough to turn on Pete.

What's that? Something hard is poking my stomach

Vegas bent down to his ear and asked with a teasing tone.

It's true Pete loses his control whenever anything happens if it concerns Vegas. The only man who can make Pete hard just by existing is Vegas.

So lust conquered him. He suddenly tiptoed and kissed him startling Vegas. Even he himself was startled by his own action. It was the same as the last time when he initiated the sex.

Our gentleman Vegas who always waited for the opportunity where Pete initiates, took control of the upcoming process.

He lifted him by holding his thighs and walked towards their bed.

The towel which was holding Vegas's waist like it was its last hope soon lost its life and fell to the ground.

Hmmmm

Moaned Pete when he grinded his ass towards vegas' upright dick. His hole was clenching the air wanting to be devoured.

Vegas quickly removed Pete's pants along with his boxer welcoming the straight little prince. He slowly lifted the white shirt Pete was wearing, kissing and occasionally biting, trailing from his stomach to his neck, and then kissed him intensely on his lips.

Aggghhhh

Pete reacted when vegas pinched his nipples hard, making his urge unbearable.

Ve...gas...Enough....i can't...Do something....Put it....inside....

Pete pleaded saying vegas to start his work without any delay. He expected his hole to be penetrated by a hard substance but to his surprise, his dick was soon covered by something warm.

Pete slowly lifted his head to look at what was happening down there. Only to find Vegas sucking his dick.

What are you doing?!

Teaching you the other purposes of mouth

Huhh? No, it is embarrassing. Don't do it.

Come on Pete. Just close your eyes and enjoy it. It will feel good.

But....

Shushhhhh.....Come on. Close your eyes.

Pete closed his eyes as vegas instructed him.

Haaa.......fuck.....

Pete felt euphoria when his dick touched the inner side of Vegas' throat.

Yeah, Vegas. It feels so gooddddddd

Soon Vegas picked up the pace and started deep-throating, making Pete struggle for breath while reaching orgasm.

Vegasss... i am....Going....To...cum

Vegas pumped till he tasted the last drop of his cum.

Your cum is so yummy like you Pete.

Then he got off the bed and went to a nearby nightstand for a tissue to wipe the cum which was in the corner of his lips.

Then he laid next to Pete with his upright dick which was waiting its turn to be sucked.

I am ready Pete

Vegas said but the tiny body next to him didn't move at all.

Pete.....

Vegas turned Pete on his side, only to see his man sleeping beautifully after getting the blowjob from his great boyfriend.

Fuck.....you escaped by sleeping this beautiful Pete. 

But who is gonna help me with the little man standing between my legs?

Hmph! Looks like I have to help myself this time.

Vegas started hand pumping and soon reached his orgasm while watching his man's face. Then he kissed Pete's forehead saying

You have to be punished for this Pete. Not now but later. But I assure you one round will not be enough for me.

Vegas left for the bathroom to take another bath to clean himself.

(A.n -  i started to work as intern from yesterday. Urgh! The very first day itself made me tired a lot. I don't know how I am going to survive this till December. Motivate me guys.

As i am in my internship, i won't be able to update regularly. But I will try to update whenever I am free. Sorry in advance.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.4K 889 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...
109K 3.7K 28
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- "I may...
35.5K 1.2K 16
"I can't do it anymore Vegas hiding how I feel for you, it's breaking me" "I'm trying, but I can't save us Pete, I don't know how to get us out of th...
14.2K 668 4
Vegas and Pete's relationship was never an easy one neither when Pete was in safe house nor after Pete resigned for the main family.... They have man...