Down with the Plot (Naruto Va...

By Random_Writer_27

Y/N L/N is... unique. She is the type of person to see the best in people, and will sacrifice everything if i... More

Important A/N
The Anime Gods get bored
Hokage Bokage
I knight thee Sir Duckbutt
Cheddar Cheese and Rainbows
A Reason to fight
Seven Eleven
100 Reads Special
BELLS.
Tazuna Matata
The Assassin of the Milk
500 Views Special
It's-a me, Lore-io
A salute to a legend
I Live, Bitches
IT'S THE FINAL BRAINCELL (NEE NOO NEEE NOO)
ABCDEFU
1000 Reads Special (Halloween)
Friggin' Elsa and Her Stupid Mirrors
Ramen Obsessed Flareon Evolves
:)
Rinin' On Everybody's Parade
Searing White to Inky Black-
Anyone wanna Crackfic Christmas Special? (NOT a Chapter)
A Very Merry Crackfic Christmas
Panda-Manda, Frizzle-Dizzle, and Kankuro
*Deep Breath* GAARA MY LOVE
Hell No.
:̶̊̓̇̂)̸͙̺̍́͗͝ͅ
Does anyone have a taser? (For scientific purposes)
Help I got B four times in a row-

Cow Cosplayer Has A Plan

1.4K 65 32
By Random_Writer_27

~In Which A Blind Guy Attacks A Sentient Paintbrush with his Sewing-Needle Sidekick~

^^^Recap^^^

Haku speaks up. "It was not my desire to become a Shinobi- It's painful. I don't want to kill you, but if you advance, I will have no other choice. I will kill the kindness in my own heart and fully embrace the Shinobi way. There will be no mercy, and no turning back. This Bridge will be the battlefield where our dreams collide. Now I must fight for my dream, as you fight for yours. Please do not blame me. I fight for someone who is precious to me- I live for him, and I face death for him so that his dream may become a reality. That is my dream, and for the sake of my dream, if I must, I will act as a Shinobi and take your lives."

^^^Present^^^

You, Naruto, and Sasuke smirk at Haku's last statement- He's more wrong than your math tests.

"Sasuke! Y/N! Naruto! take this guy out, you can do it!!" They all heard the pink-themed Team Mascot yelling out to them.

"Sakura, don't. Don't push them." Kakashi sternly lectures her, still having a staring contest with Zabuza.

Jeez, those two have some beef..

.

.

.

HEhe, get it? Beef?

.

.

.

I am the epitome of comedy.

Sakura glances at Kakashi in confusion, "Huh?"

"Even if they somehow find a way to overcome the Mirror Jutsu, they still couldn't defeat this Ninja." Kakashi explains in a grave tone.

Zabuza chuckles darkly- His broad, fashionable shoulders shaking as Kakashi continues speaking whilst intensifying his glare toward Zabuza from 'Did you just touch my food, you uncivilized salad-?' to 'Bitch, I have hydro flask and am not afraid to serve a life sentence'.

"They have such a desire to win, but they don't have the instinct to kill." Kakashi continues.

Sakura gasps at her Sensei's words, terrified for her teammate's lives yet doing literally nothing to help them even though she is in the perfect position to do so.

"That boy is a whole other breed- He lives for pain, he thrives on it." Kakashi says gravely.

Zabuza lifts his head and stares at Kakashi. "Exactly. Your village has become complacent, your trainees never learned the most important lesson of all- To kill the feelings within their own hearts, to crush an opponent mercilessly, to destroy with no emotion or regret." With those words his sinister Chakra shows itself, dancing in the wind like a flame.

Sakura gasps. "But then Sensei, what are we gonna do!? Please tell us!"

Kakashi begins to visualize scenarios of a plan in his mind like Doctor Strange or some bullshit. C'mon man, this isn't Thanos- It's some guy cosplaying as a cow.

I can make a break to save them all, but he'd slay the bridge builder. If I use Shadow clones now, he just match them with his water clones. I'd be wasting chakra- Haha... So I have no choice :) Kakashi lifts his hand towards his headband and carefully grips onto it. It's me or Zabuza, here and now. I'll have to do this the hard way. With that, Kakashi fully shows his black and red eye.

The Sharingan.. Sakura thought with hope.

Zabuza chuckles slowly. "The Sharingan.. You're no fun Kakashi, using the same old trick."

Yeah, I know right- What happened to anime law #420 from last chapter?

Zabuza then shoves his right hand in his pocket and produces a Kunai. He sprints towards Kakashi, who did not expect this action, at terrifying speeds- ready to slash him. Kakashi, however, recovered from his momentary shock and stood still, showing no signs of movement and simply waiting for him to come closer. As Zabuza closes in and swings his weapon, Kakashi quickly protects his eye with his gloved hand- palm facing outward.

"Sensei! No!" Sakura cries out in desperation.

The Kunai pierces through Kakashi's hand, metallic-smelling blood dripping from the wound and staining the ground a horrid shade of crimson.

"If it's just an old trick, then why did you just stop me?" Kakashi asks Zabuza, a hint of mocking in his voice.

Zabuza chuckles yet again -Author is this far from digging up a dictionary just so they don't have to use the same word for the fifty trillionth time- as vermillion blood trickles down Kakashi's arm.

"Let your opponent see your Jutsu too many times, and they'll find a way to use it against you." Zabuza states, amused.

"Then count yourself lucky, because you're the only one alive -All of my Genin are either dead or dead inside, so they don't count- who's seen my Sharingan twice. There won't be a third time." Kakashi retorts, conveying confidence despite his wounded state.

Zabuza guffaws (Edit: Found the dictionary :D) at Kakashi's claims. "Even if you did defeat me, you'd have no chance against Haku."

Imagine being weaker than some kid who uses 12% of Todoroki's left side as a weapon. And admits it.

"When I found him he was just street kid, but I trained him in the most advanced Ninja techniques. I taught him everything I know, plus he has special abilities that he refined on his own. The boy developed quickly, and soon he could face the most powerful enemy. Out numbered? In total darkness? It doesn't matter- He can strike with perfect accuracy. He cared nothing for his own life, or the lives of others. He'd become a unique fighting machine- A Shinobi. In the end, his powers surpassed even mine. His bloodline trait, that Kekkai Genkai, cannot be defeated by anyone. I've created a tool that can destroy anything that stands in my way, unlike that useless punk who follows you around." Zabuza proclaims, reclaiming the Kunai he so kindly loaned Kakashi's hand.

~Meanwhile with Fox Childe, Revenge TM, and Should-Be-In-Prison~

"I didn't get to him! ..Then I'll try again, no matter how long it takes! Shadow clone Jutsu!!" Naruto declares, performing the Shadow Clone hand signs.

Sasuke looks at him in disbelief. "Naruto, don't-!"

You, still paralyzed from Haku's non-consensual acupuncture, decides to go to sleep as Naruto finishes his hand signs.

Just like last time (Not sure what you were expecting, to be honest), an ungodly amount of Naruto's emerge from a puff of smoke, letting out a battle cry as they make a mad dash towards Haku's mirrors. In return, Haku uses quick and precise attacks to slash all of his clones into nothing more than smoke.

Sasuke watches in horror from his place in the dirt, and before anyone can react, the rest of the needles rain down onto them- Piercing and cutting their skin. By the end of the onslaught, Sasuke looks like a cross between a Daffy Duck and a porcupine, whereas you remain entirely unscathed. As to how, we will never know.

*Author has entered the fanfic*

Author Whispers To You: Plot Armor

*Author has left the fanfic*

What Haku failed to notice during his Needle Rain, however, was the trained eye of an Uchiha following his every move.

Sasuke squints his eyes and grits his teeth in anger.

It was barely there, but I saw it.. I could see the trails and follow his moves!

Naruto and Sasuke stand with pained faces of determination.

"ONE MORE TIME! SHADDOW CLONE JUTSU!!" Naruto shouts, performing the same Jutsu for the third time.

As the clones distract Haku, Sasuke quickly takes advantage of the situation and heads over to a nearby puddle, kicking its contents into the air.

"Don't you see that it's useless?" Haku's voice echoes out across the dome.

However, what he doesn't realize is that every time he travels from mirror to mirror, he passes through the water droplets.

Once again they are knocked to the ground by Haku's relentless attacks, but Naruto and Sasuke remained unfazed.

I can see his speed, but that doesn't mean I can match it. The water.. It's being repelled. But what if I try something else? Not water, but.. Yes. Now it's my move.. With an unfaltering resolve and a glint in his eye, Sasuke begins to mentally set up a plan.

Outside of the dome, Zabuza cackles like a little bitch.

"You think those Genin punks can beat Haku? He's the ultimate tool of destruction."

"Are you finished but bragging? You're starting to put me to sleep." Comes Kakashi's snarky retort. "Let's finish this now."

"Fine. But there is one thing you should know.." Zabuza puts away his Kunai, an action that immediately sent Kakashi on guard. "A little more bragging, as you say."

"Hm?"

"Did you really think our last battle was just win or lose? That I took your attacks like some rank Genin?"

Flashback to their first battle, as Haku hides watching in the trees.

"Haku was there hiding, watching every move you made. Studying your Sharingan. Haku can see a Jutsu once and immediately devise a lethal counterattack- It's one of his gifts. I've been waiting to see the look of shock on your face when you realize your Sharingan has become completely worthless.:

Tazuna gasps in shock as Zabuza continues to reveal his plans. "You once said that the same Jutsu won't work on me twice, but now I'm telling you that."

"Huh?" Kakashi questions in confusion, still not understanding what Zabuza was saying.

"Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu!" The surrounding mist suddenly becomes denser, to the point where no one can see anything around them.

They were effectively blind.

Vulnerable to attack.

This is it.. Kakashi thinks to himself as Zabuza stalks him like a predator through the shrouding mist.

"Sensei!!" Sakura calls out.

"Sakura, stay with Tazuna." Kakashi instructs his student, remaining on guard.

Said Genin furrows her eyebrows in determination. I have to be strong and believe Naruto, Y/N, Sasuke, and Kakashi Sensei. I have to do my job, no matter what it takes! With that mindset, she runs through the mist towards Tazuna.

Tazuna turns his head to see her approaching. "Huh? Oh, Sakura."

Sakura stops and stands in front of him protectively, unsheathing her Kunai. "Follow my lead Mr. Tazuna, and whatever happens- Stay close."

Yeah, like you'll be able to do anything. There's a reason he left you behind, forehead.

"All right, I'll stay right behind you." Tazuna agreed.

Meanwhile, within Elsa's murder dome, Haku watches the Genin bellow him coldly.

"I know you need me, Zabuza. I'll finish them off quickly, then take the Author of Fate."

All of a sudden, Naruto races towards Haku screaming his head off a battle cry, catching him off guard.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!!"

FOR THE FIFTIETH TIMEEEE!!

Guess what happened, everyone?

If you guessed the exact same thing that happened last time and the time before that and the time before that, you win! Comment or message me to collect your free cookie.

Hundreds of Naruto's appear and jump to the mirrors.

Haku, who is now desperately holding onto those relaxation techniques he learned through yoga, prepares his Senbon. "He just won't give up.."

As Haku exits the mirror to deliver his attack, Sasuke expertly performs multiple Fireball Jutsu's in repaid succession.

"What?? Fireball Jutsu!?" He questions in shock.

Sasuke's attack misses Haku by an inch as he makes it to another mirror.

It shouldn't be taking this long to defeat them!

They wait for the perfect moment- when Haku reaches the last of Naruto's clones- and perform the same technique again, this time singing the bottom of his clothing.

Naruto falls and painfully hits the ground whilst Sasuke breathes heavily.

Got him that time. We're starting to get the timing. He smirks, seeing the burn mark.

~Meanwhile with Cow Cosplay and Gravity-Defying Paintbrush~

Kakashi looks up, trying to use the sky to get an idea as to where he is.

It's the Hidden Mist Jutsu! ..But this mist is too thick, even for Zabuza. How can he fight it?

Just then, the sound of a spinning blade reaches his ears.

"Huh!?"

He turns his head, seeing them coming right at him. Without hesitation, he blocks them with his Kunai.

"Very skillful. As I'd expect from Kakashi: The Sharingan Warrior." Zabuza says from behind him.

Kakashi turns around, seeing Zabuza standing there with a single hand sign.

His eyes are closed..

"..But the next time you see me, will be the last time you see anything. Without your Sharingan, you're nothing." The mist once again hides him from view.

"What!?" Kakashi widens his eyes.

"You wanted me to believe you could see through anything, even through time. But your prediction was wrong. I'm alive, so you are a fraud Kakashi. You can't read the future, and you can't read me. The Sharingan is just a cheap trick that makes you seem more powerful than you are. I know your Sharingan has two separate elements- The Piercing Eye, which sees every detail, and the Hypnotic Eye, which mesmerized your opponents. Employing these abilities, you can execute multiple jutsus in quick succession to make it seem like you can see the future."

Kakashi says nothing.

"First, with the Piercing Eye, you copied my movements instantly- The replication of movement made me doubt my own thoughts. Once I was shaking, you infiltrated my mind- Waiting for the slightest waver to anticipate my actions; Seeking out any hints as to my next move. You timed it precisely, waiting for the right moment. The instant my mind becomes unfocused, you created a new illusion with your Hypnotic Eye. You induced me to make Handsigns whilst you were making the same signs, so you seemed to be copying me when actually you were controlling my movements. Now that I know this, a very simple plan can defeat you. First, neutralize your Piercing Eye with zero visibility mist."

Kakashi is hit, causing him to fly backwards.

The Mist is slowing my reaction time.

Zabuza laughs. "Next, neutralize your Hypnotic Eye- By keeping my own eyes closed. You can't bore into my mind if you can't look into my eyes."

"Brilliant." Kakashi says sarcastically. "Except, if your own eyes are closed, you can't see me either."

"Have you forgotten who I am, Kakashi? I'm the Demon of the Hidden Mist: Master of the Silent Kill. I can take you out by sound alone!"

It was at that moment he knew..

.

.

.

He fucked up.

Kakashi's eyes widen in horror as he is reminded of Zabuza's full title and capability.

~

Hey everyone!

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Sorry it was a little short (~2.2k), but irl has been keeping me pretty busy :/

Also, if the writing style's a little different from usual, it's because wanted to test a new writing style but I found I kinda hate it.

It's just painful to write with, and the quality of what I write took a dive because of it.

So not doing that again, lmao.

See you all next time,

-Rando :T

Roses are Red,

Violets are Blue,

Imagine scrolling to the bottom of a Naruto fanfic to read a poem,

Cause' that's what cool people do

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
567K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
458K 31.3K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...