Obsession // ATEEZ

By ateez_stories

An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best frien... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Obsession
Chapter 2 - Unforgettable Mistakes
Chapter 3 - I Don't Party
Chapter 4 - Guests And Drama
Chapter 5 - Fearing A Lovely Boy
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Stay Away
Chapter 8 - Day With Chaos
Chapter 9 - Lemon Cake
Chapter 10 - Jeong Yunho
Chapter 11 - Annoying Little B*tch
Chapter 12 - Jung Wooyoung
Chapter 13 - Choi Jongho
Chapter 14 - Blonde Haired Boys
Chapter 15 - Song Mingi
Chapter 16 - Kang Yeosang
Chapter 17 - Small Arguments = Big Problems
Chapter 18 - Park Seonghwa
Chapter 19 - Love = Suffering
Chapter 20 - Choi San
Chapter 21 - Kim Hongjoong
Chapter 22 - New Students
Chapter 24 - I Need You
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday
A/N
Chapter 26 - Regret & Betreyal
Chapter 27 - New Beggining
Chapter 28 - How I'm Dealing Without You
Chapter 29 - Slowly Time For The Truth
Chapter 30 - The Archery Competition
Chapter 31 - The Truth Pt.1
Chapter 32 - The Truth Pt.2
Chapter 33 - Cheaters
Chapter 34 - Who Do You Want
Chapter 35 - The Break Up
Chapter 36 - The Beginning's Are Bloody
Chapter 37 - What's Coming Next
Chapter 38 - It All Geos Down Hill
Chapter 39 - Love Octagon
Chapter 40 - Your Love Is Forbidden
Chapter 41 - Ill Always Love You
Chapter 42 - Crimson Scars
Chapter 43 - Living Is A Cost That I Cant Handle
Chapter 44 - Anger Causes Problems
Chapter 45 - Stop Fixing My Problems
Chapter 46 - I'm Going Downhill
Chapter 47 - Destroy My Will To Live
Chapter 48 - Keep It You Liar
Chapter 49 - This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Chapter 50 - Thank U
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Blooming Love And Broken Hearts
Chapter 53 - Tell Them Or Maybe Not
Chapter 54 - Bad Memories Of The Past
Chapter 55 - Unspeakable Pain
Chapter 56 - Taking You Back To Our Memories
Chapter 57 - Taking You Back To Our Memories Pt.2
A/N About Halazia

Chapter 23 - Truth Or Lies

1.3K 34 14
By ateez_stories

Yuri's pov:

It's been 2 weeks and I've became good friends with txt. Ever since txt joined KQ academy, ateez stopped talking to me and stray kids acted like if I never existed, so I started hanging out with txt.

"hey woo" I said softly, tapping his shoulder. He turned around to face me, giving me the brightest smile that I've truely missed. "long time no see" he said giggling. "I've missed you" he added, lightly rubbing his thumb on my cheek, "well you guys cut me out ever since txt joined" I said whilst crossing my hands looking annoyed. "sit with us today, please" he asked with an adorable smile.

It was lunch so Me and wooyoung made our way to the cafeteria together. "yuri!" the boys yelled when seeing me taking a seat next to hongjoong. "we've missed you" hongjoong said, side hugging me and placing a soft kiss on my cheek. "eyy, eyy, captain, you have a girlfriend" wooyoung said playfully punching his shoulder and making us all laugh.

"why did you stop sitting with us" seonghwa questioned, staring deeply into my eyes, "you guys stopped talking to me" I muttered keeping my head low becuase I could feel tears forming. "you started hanging out with the new boys" yeosang said, slamming his book on the table and joining in the conversation. "just becuase I'm friends with them doesn't mean you can't be to" I said getting mad at Thier childish behavior.

"NO! Not with them" hongjoong yelled, slamming his fists on the table causing me to jump. "why, what did they do to you" I asked, tears escaping becuase I'm tierd of all the secrets. "look yuri, it's not the right time to tell you" hongjoong said calmly, trying to sort out the situation, but I won't finish untill I get my answer.

"stop hiding things from me" I yelled getting up from my seat and looking at them with pain, "yuri sit down, we're not hiding anything" yeosang answered with a cold tone, hurting me more. "god, I hate you all" I yelled leaving them. The only person I heard was yunho saying, "you don't mean that".

~

Felix's pov:

"do we talk to them about it or not" Minho said pacing back and forth. "what about the deal, txt will ruin everything" hyunjin mentioned, trying to calm minho down and I was there lsitening to everything.

"hey bangchan, we have to talk". I saw hongjoong coming towards us with his group of friends. "yes we do" bangchan replied, placing his hand on hongjoong's shoulder.

Jongho's pov:

We were standing in front of stray kids and the two leaders where talking about a new, really bad situation.

"deos yuri know the truth" bangchan asked, taking a seat on the table, looking pale, as if he's about to pass out. "she doesn't, we can't tell her" hongjoong answered, turning around to look at a girl which sat with 5 dangerous boys.

"alright we don't tell her, but we have to keep her away from them" bangchan said also looking in the direction his enemie is looking in. "do we have a deal" he said sticking his hand out next to hongjoong which he shakes, "deal".

~

Unkown pov:

"They're plotting something" I said looking at the girl who took me away from my friends. "I know, one of them is my boyfriend" she said licking her lip. I looked at her, not interested in any deal that she offers becuase she knows ateez.

"where do you think your going" the brown Haired girl said, taking a hold of my wrist which I aggressively pushed off. "listen, the girl your friends with, ateez really care about her" she said walking closer to me and placing her soft hands on my chest. "why are you telling me this" I asked looking down at her, scanning every inch of her beautiful features.

"becuase I seek revenge, on her, stray kids, ateez and especially hongjoong". She slowly drew curcles on my chest making me listen to what she has to say.

"I want them all to suffer" she said placing her lips on mine and wrapping her hands around mu neck making me desperately want her body to myself.

We both stopped, having to catch our breaths. "I know what your groups capable of" she said making her hand find it's way slowly down my back. "what do you want me to do kyungmi" I said exploring her perfect body with my gaze.

"kill her soobin, make her pay for what she took from me".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 67K 90
{COMPLETE} if there's something i've learnt from a million mistakes, you're the one that i want at the end of the day. seongjoong au where seonghwa...
77.4K 3.8K 24
Seonghwa was casually partying when suddenly leader Hongjoong introduces a new boy to their group.... Yeosang. Seonghwa instantly falls in love. This...
106K 3K 48
"I was going to be nice, but I only have so much patience. If you insist on being a bad girl, I'm going to treat you like one." You and your best fri...
103K 3.3K 79
Let's just say life is a mess and these young boys don't make it any better for themselves. ateez chatroom/ groupchat fic. SEQUEL IS OUT! jongsang\se...