Obsession // ATEEZ

By ateez_stories

An ordinary girl from KQ academy named Chang Yuri has 8 boys obsessed with her and a crazy in love best frien... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Obsession
Chapter 2 - Unforgettable Mistakes
Chapter 3 - I Don't Party
Chapter 4 - Guests And Drama
Chapter 5 - Fearing A Lovely Boy
Chapter 6 - Dinner
Chapter 7 - Stay Away
Chapter 8 - Day With Chaos
Chapter 9 - Lemon Cake
Chapter 10 - Jeong Yunho
Chapter 11 - Annoying Little B*tch
Chapter 12 - Jung Wooyoung
Chapter 13 - Choi Jongho
Chapter 14 - Blonde Haired Boys
Chapter 15 - Song Mingi
Chapter 16 - Kang Yeosang
Chapter 17 - Small Arguments = Big Problems
Chapter 18 - Park Seonghwa
Chapter 19 - Love = Suffering
Chapter 20 - Choi San
Chapter 21 - Kim Hongjoong
Chapter 23 - Truth Or Lies
Chapter 24 - I Need You
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday
A/N
Chapter 26 - Regret & Betreyal
Chapter 27 - New Beggining
Chapter 28 - How I'm Dealing Without You
Chapter 29 - Slowly Time For The Truth
Chapter 30 - The Archery Competition
Chapter 31 - The Truth Pt.1
Chapter 32 - The Truth Pt.2
Chapter 33 - Cheaters
Chapter 34 - Who Do You Want
Chapter 35 - The Break Up
Chapter 36 - The Beginning's Are Bloody
Chapter 37 - What's Coming Next
Chapter 38 - It All Geos Down Hill
Chapter 39 - Love Octagon
Chapter 40 - Your Love Is Forbidden
Chapter 41 - Ill Always Love You
Chapter 42 - Crimson Scars
Chapter 43 - Living Is A Cost That I Cant Handle
Chapter 44 - Anger Causes Problems
Chapter 45 - Stop Fixing My Problems
Chapter 46 - I'm Going Downhill
Chapter 47 - Destroy My Will To Live
Chapter 48 - Keep It You Liar
Chapter 49 - This Is Getting Out Of Hand
Chapter 50 - Thank U
Chapter 51 - Forgiveness
Chapter 52 - Blooming Love And Broken Hearts
Chapter 53 - Tell Them Or Maybe Not
Chapter 54 - Bad Memories Of The Past
Chapter 55 - Unspeakable Pain
Chapter 56 - Taking You Back To Our Memories
Chapter 57 - Taking You Back To Our Memories Pt.2
A/N About Halazia

Chapter 22 - New Students

1.3K 41 19
By ateez_stories

Yuris pov:

"OH MY GOD" I yelled falling of my bed and crashing onto my hard wooden floor. "oh god, are you okay" hongjoong said peaking his head from the edge of my bed. "what are you doing here" I asked not remembering anything from yesterday night. "you where drunk and you wanted me to stay with you". Oh god I messed up.

"yuri, if your worried that something happened between us, don't worry becuase nothing happened" he said getting of my bed and lending me his hand to help me get of the floor.

"no, no I'm not worried, I mean I would be... But we didn't do anything... So I guess... Ahhh! I just don't remember anything hongjoong" I said sitting down on my bed and covering my face from disappointment.

Hongjoong sat down beside me, rubbing my back reassuringly. "Dont worry about it, we where all drunk and acting stupid" he said giving me a bright smile which I fell in love with at that moment.

~

We were in the cafeteria as it was break and I was sitting in between Jongho and seonghwa.

"god I have such a hangover" mingi said, lying his head down on the table. "maybe if you weren't such a alcoholic you would be okay like the rest of us" wooyoung said laughing and everyone joined in.

I was enjoying my food and talking to seonghwa when 5 boys caught my eyes. They where really handsome, all of them had shiney black hair except one which was blonde. I never saw them around this school so I believed they must have just joined.

Seonghwa pov:

I was talking with yuri about yesterday when I realised that she was staring at something behind me which caused her not to listen to me.

"what are you so mesmerised in" I asked giggling. I turned around and my heart stopped, I was in shock, my mind got clouded by dark thoughts as soon as I saw them, but if I started to panic yuri would start asking questions so I had to keep calm.

"ummm... Guys" I said as calmly as possible, "is everything okay" yuri asked placing her hand on my shoulder which startled me. "umm, yeah, could you give us a minute" I asked taking the boys far away from yuri.

~

Me and the others were in the car park talking about our new problem. Seeing them made my blood boil, I just knew that trouble was slowly about to start.

"what do we do? This is bad, really really bad" mingi said pacing back and forth, "I know, we have to talk to Stray kids" yeosang said trying to calm mingi down. "and what, you think they'll help us" mingi yelled at yeosang, covering his face with his hands. "no i don't, but we made the deal becuase of them, Straykids deserve to know Thier here" yeosang replied trying to calm his blue Haired friend down.

"what about yuri, she doesn't know and I don't want to lie to her" Jongho muttered making me think about this situation deeply. "we don't tell her yet, when it's time she'll know" our captain said when the bell rang telling us to make our way to class.

~

Yuris pov:

"hey what's a pretty girl like you doing all alone" the blonde boy from earlier asked, taking a seat beside me with his friends. "oh I'm not alone my friends just left, they might be back soon" I replyed with a smile on my face.

"Thier you're friends" one of the black Haired boys asked, looking at the blonde boy with a serious face. "yes they are" I answered, "we're new around here and we would love to be friends with you and the others" the black Haired boy said with a beautiful smile. "of course, im Chang Yuri" I said lending the black Haired boy my hand.

"great, I'm Choi Soobin"...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 59
Sophie, a 19 y/o normal teenager meets a stranger who saves her. She falls for him not knowing who he really is... Will she accept him? Will she just...
34.5K 1K 14
❝your scent keeps me safe..❞ this book contains tons of fluff and minor sexual scenes! none of these descriptions reflect on ateez as individuals. th...
10.3K 384 24
But this can't be. I never thought of anyone the way I think of Hongjoong. I love him sincerely with all my heart as a friend. This love is only fr...
345K 14K 41
On the surface, she made everything seem fine. She covered up the truth just like she covered up her bruises. But beneath the surface, she was afraid...