π— π—Όπ—»π˜€π˜π—²π—Ώ π—œπ—»π˜€π—Άπ—±π—² οΏ½...

By pixieangel669

Book 1 in the young heroes series:- Night is the favorite time for Aliyanna because of 3 reasons: 1. having t... More

Introduction
Cast (ACT-1)
Trailer+Graphics
ACT-1
Prologue
Chapter -1
Chapter-2
Chapter 3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
Chapter-6
Chapter -8
Chapter-9
ACT-2
Cast
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
ACT-3
Cast
An Important Note
Chapter-1
Chapter- 2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter-5
About This Book
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter 8
Chapter-9
Chapter- 10
Chapter- 11
Chapter- 12
Chapter- 13
Chapter- 14
Chapter- 15
Chapter- 16
Chapter- 17
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter-7

27 2 0
By pixieangel669

" Hey spidey! Long time no see." Aliyanna says smirking. Not wasting another second she hits him with another blast. But this time Spider man dodged it easily. She was about to hit him with another blast but Spider man was quick he webbed her hands to the ground and moved towards the terminal leaving her their.

" Hey at least tell me how to get out of this shit." she yelled at him but he had already left. The fight continued. She shook her hands in an attempt to make the dagger in her suit's arms to fall. After some struggling she got success and freed herself.

She heard Sam in the comms," If someone is listening to me then please show some mercy and get us out of this shit. Gotta say by the way the kid got something in him."

guess I'm not the only one she thought.

She moved towards the terminal and helped Sam and Bucky out of the web not before taking few pictures of them much to their dismay. (a/n: don't ask me how she got her phone since she is wearing her suit she has it.)

***

Steve's team runs towards the Quinjet. A fizzing stream of energy slices across the runway and they stop. Vision hovers overhead.

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right. But for the collective good you must surrender now." Vision said

Tony's team arrives opposite to Setve's team.

"What do we do, Cap?" Sam asks

"We fight." Steve replies.

Aliyanna smirks and says," I like that idea"

The two teams stride towards each other with grim determination etched on their faces.

" They're not stopping." says Peter worriedly.

"Neither are we." Tony says.

Everyone breaks into a sprint.

Steve blocks a punch as Iron Man lands. Clint fires an arrow at Vision. War Machine flies after Falcon and Bucky trades blows with T'Challa. An explosive arrow hits Iron Man. Natasha throws Scott, as Peter swings through the air, struggling to evade vehicles projected by Wanda and blasts coming from the nightshade. Peter swings past, Steve snaps the web with his shield.

" That thing does not obey the laws of physics at all." remarks Peter.

"Look kid. There's a lot going on here that you don't understand." Steve says in a stern voice.

"Mr. Stark said you'd say that. Wow." he fires webs which stick to Steve's shield and ankle. He pulls and Steve slides towards him. Peter kicks him backwards, then rolls clear. "He also said to go for your legs." As Steve runs to get his shield, Peter webs his hands and pulls. Steve grits his teeth, spins and somersaults, propelling Peter through the air.

Steve catches a web and tugs Peter towards him, knocking him down with the shield. Peter recovers and pulls himself up on top of a gangway." Stark tell you anything else?" Steve asked.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous. " he replies and swings down and Steve leaps to kick him backwards onto the gangway's leg. "Guess he had a point." saying this Steve throws his shield at the leg and the gangway falls. Peter holds it up. "You got heart, kid. Where're you from?" "Queens." Peter replies." Brooklyn." Steve says in return and leaves Peter holding the gangway.

Aliyanna who was watching this whole exchange from behind the wheels of a plane strode towards him with her head held high. "You know Its my first time that I'm leaving the fight and instead talking to you. But you know what I desperately needed someone to talk to and you seem like a good target."

" wh-what?" Spiderman asked in confusion. She sighs. " You know I don't know why my team is so stupid they are definitely not going to get away from it and instead will end up in jail. But still they will win hence I have taken their side."

" Why are you telling me all this?"

" Because" she says leaning closer " I have to save my a**."

This seemed to only confuse Peter more. Suddenly Nightshade straightened herself and conjured a shield around them. "Drop your hands" She told him. His brain told him not to trust this girl but his heart seemed to be having a brain of it's own. He dropped his hands. As soon as he did, he expected the gangway to fell on them and crush them but that didn't happen. Instead a hole was made in it when it dropped at them due to the nightshade's shield. She winked removed her shield and ran away. Peter too ran after her but stopped when he saw Scott growing into a towering Behemoth and grabs War Machine's leg. "Holy shit!" he cursed.

"Give me back my Rhodey." Tony says and flying to help Rhodes but is stopped by Sam as he flies feet first into Iron Man.

"I got him! " Peter yells as Scott sends War Machine flying and Peter catches him with a web.Scott kicks a bus towards T'Challa. Vision descends and braces himself, splitting the bus in two and protecting T'Challa from harm. "Okay, anybody on our side hiding any shocking and fantastic abilities they'd like to disclose, I'm open to suggestion." Tony says through the comms."
Scott is engulfed in explosions as War Machine swoops towards him with Peter clinging to a web stuck to War Machine's back. He fires more webs and wraps them around Scott's over-sized arms.
Giant Ant-Man punches War Machine in the air and swings a gangway towards him as he recovers. War Machine opens fire and the gangway disintegrates. Scott tries to stamp on War Machine who dives clear evading a lunge of Scott's hand. War Machine is struck by something.
"Get off." Ant man says Distracted by Peter and he doesn't spot Vision curling into a ball and ramming into him. Vision spots Steve and Bucky approaching the hangar as Ant-Man wavers. He simply floats through Ant-Man's chest. "Something just flew in me! " Scott yells. Vision fires a shining beam of energy from his mind stone and the control tower collapses towards the entrance of the hangar. Wanda struggles to slow its collapse.

Aliyanna was also near the control tower so she too used her powers to help Wanda. Wanda gave her a thankful smile from the distance. Then War Machine descends behind Wanda and fires a sonic disruptor. Wanda holds her head and screams. Aliyanna isn't able to stop The tower from falling on her own and it falls all around Steve and Bucky. But at the end moment she conjured a shield around them.
While all this happened Peter was trying to take down the giant ant-man. "Hey, guys, you ever see that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?" He asks out of nowhere. "Jesus, Tony, how old is this guy?" Rhodes says irritated. "I don't know, I didn't carbon-date him. He's on the young side." Tony says sighing deeply. Peter swings towards Ant-Man and says You know that part . . . where they're on the snow planet . . . with the walking thingies? He wraps webs around Scott's legs.

"Maybe the kid's on to something." said Tony. "High now, Tony. Go high." Rhodey commands.

Peter swings around and around Ant-Man's legs as Iron Man and War Machine power towards his head, both landing blows together." YES! Ha ha! That was awesome!" Peter exclaims. Giant Ant-Man topples. A flailing limb catching Peter and knocking him flying just before Scott slams into the ground on his back. He returns to normal size.

Tony lands by Peter who's in a heap. Retracting the helmet Tony looks concerned." Kid, you alright?" he asks.

"Hey! Get off me!"

"Same side. Guess who. Hi. It's me."

"Oh. Hey, man."

"Yeah."

"That was scary."

"Yeah. You're done. Alright?"

"What?"

"You did a good job. Stay down."

"No, I'm good. I'm fine."

"Stay down."

"No, it's good I gotta get him back!"

"you're going home or I'll call Aunt May! You're done!" saying this Tony flies off.

"Wait. Mr. Stark, wait! I'm not done, I'm not . . ." He tries to stand but slumps down. "Okay, I'm done. I'm done." he says to himself. After resting for a bit he finally gets up, seeing the fight coming to an end. He does as Tony instructed him to. And swings away from the scene to the hotel where Happy (who was Tony's personal chauffeur) was waiting for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.5K 25
(Sequel to The Holmes' Sister) A. J. M. H. That's what she normally signs in the letters to her brother's and family. Anistyn Jaime Maria Holmes. T...
3.6K 121 13
Follow 18 year old Rachel Miller's adventures as she finds out about her past. Also with her twin brother, Noel Miller. Will they join the Brotherhoo...
11.9K 543 16
Adjusting back to being typical British school children after reigning as Kings and Queens of Narnia isn't easy for the Pevensie siblings.
1M 35.6K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...