"Bill?" [A Billdip fanfic]

By CaWcAwBiTcHhHh

Bill is insane like endless laughter. He may be fun at first or may be a bit disturbing. But at the end of th... More

Chapter. 1
Chapter. 2
Chapter. 3
Chapter . 4
Chapter. 5
Chapter. 6
Chapter . 7
Hey guys...
Chapter. 9
Non-chapter Good news plz read

Chapter . 8

62 1 1
By CaWcAwBiTcHhHh

"Heya Pinetree! It's been a while," Bill greeted.

I carefully sat up, "A while? It's been like three days. Heck! It may have been a bit shorter than that. If those nightmares were your doing." I said as I dusted myself off.

"But three days is too much!"

"And, I can truly tell you that those nightmares were not from me." He pouted crossing his arms.

"Hmmm alright."

"Anyyy who, why are you back here again? Knowing you, you'll most likely stay far away from me as much as possible."

I shrugged, " I was just wondering around the woods. I guess since I was sooo engrossed in my thoughts, I didn't notice where I was going." Bill seemed to take this as a compliment as his eye slowly smiled.

"I guess your subconscious was pulling you towards me, huh?"

I shrugged again, "I guess."

"Well since you're here, let's talk." He said as he snapped his fingers. There was a flash of white as I shielded my face.

"You can look now," Bill told me. I slowly let my arm fall and gazed around in amazement. We were right now at a park. It actually had color.

"h-how?"

"Do you forget we're in the mindscape? It's basically a place you can mold into whatever you like! You should know this by now Pinetree."

"Now let's talk!"

"Wait, I thought you were the, 'no talk and play chess while sipping tea' guy with me." I said in a mocking tone as I crossed my arms.

The demon rolled his eye, " Well we aren't playing chess. I bet you can't even play it."

"W-what- I can too play it!" I stammer out.

Bill chuckled, "Sure kid. Whatever you say. As for the talking part, I'm bored. It does get boring staying in that statue the entire time."

"Can't you like see what people are doing? You know 'the all seeing eye'?" I questioned him.

"Well thing is that I can't. Remember my powers are dumbed down. Because of that, I can't go so far with them." He explained flying around me.

"I see... Well it's not like I can get out of here." I said shrugging.

"What do you want to talk about Bill?"

He stopped for a moment thinking of something, "What do you fleshbags normally talk about?"

I shrugged again, "Well anything basically. You can make small talk about how the person's doing or what they've been doing. Then you can get into more bigger and deeper conversations by making small talk. Or, just asking random questions."

"Ok.... Well how was your day?" Bill asked unsure of himself. He floated a bit forward indicating me to follow. I strolled along next to him, "Well other than being in the mindscape with my sworn enemy. I'm doing pretty fine."

"Wow ouch, that hurts."

I rolled my eyes, "What about you?"

The demon seemed to sigh, "Boring. Like I said, being in that statue is making me want to rip the skin from me. And not in a fun way."

"You don't even have.... I'm not even going to question it. Well since we most likely know some of the other small talk questions will be. Let's just ask random questions."
"Do you want to go first or me?" I asked Bill.

"Sure, I'll go first. Hmmmm, what's your type of girls?"

I nearly choked on my spit, "W-What!?" My face reddened and the demon seemed to be slightly confused by my reaction.

"Well it is a question Pinetree. Unless you're not into girls... Then you must be into guys!" He said in a matter of fact tone. I don't how but my face seemed to even reddened more. I felt that I was started to sweat a bit, "Y-yeah it's a question. But...But that's a bit of a p-p-personal one." I squeaked out.

"Ohhhhhhhh..." Bill said.

"But isn't that more of a deep conversation? Or are you meaning what's the point of existence questions?"

I rapidly shook my head, "That question may be a deeper conversation starter. But! That doesn't mean you can casually ask anyone! It's a personal thing."

He seemed to squint his eye, " But those humans didn't mind asking those."

"What?"

"These humans. It was a group of humans that were near my statue. I was able to see them and listen into their conversation. They had no problem asking more 'personal' questions. They seemed to shove them or punch them in a playful manner at those questions." Bill said. I swear he was looking at me in such a confused manner. If he was human I would predict he had his head tilted.

"Well they were probably freinds. Freinds are able to ask those questions if they're comfortable with, of course. And last time I checked, we're not exactly freinds." I said crossing my arms. I started walk the path again.

Bill stood there floating as he took everything in again. He was lost in thought even though he floated towards me.

"What if I was human?" Bill suddenly asked. We made it to a pond that had differnt animals and plants surrounding it.

I was a bit startled by his question, "What do you by if you was human?"

"Well if I was at least in a human form would you consider us more freinds?" He asked not looking away from the ground.

Anger started to bubble up in me, "Why would you want to be my freind? Last time I checked you almost killed my family! You possessed me and wanted to steal my Grunkle's Journals! You're basically my sworn enemy! Why would you want to be all buddy buddy with me!? Actually why am even here!?"

Bill snapped his eye towards me. I was expecting to see anger. To see his eye with that bright red seething with anger but.... But, I was met with hurt. He somehow looked hurt. Why? Why does this dream demon that likes giving people misfortune look hurt from me stating the obvious.

"I'm sorry Pinetree... I just thought maybe after these years maybe I could do something different." He said ringing his hand together.

"And being a human to make friends with another is your grand plan?"

"Y-Yes see- Pin- Dipper..," Bill took a deep breath.

"I don't exactly want forgiveness. I know what I did and I have time to think over it. To be real with you, this whole being in this statue thing have actually helped out but, only a little bit. There's only so much you can grow when you're stuck in a piece of rock. That's why if, I can at least get a human form or some type of form where people won't be so afraid of me. Maybe... Maybe I could change and become something different."

"That's why I'm reaching out to you. I haven't reached out to the others yet. It's just you."

My eyes softened a bit. Anger was still in me but it wasn't bubbling. But I was still skeptical. This is Bill we're talking about. Always making deals and finding some loophole or a way to lie.

"So you truly don't want to possess me again?"

"Oh God no! I already did that once. You're body is still not strong enough for my type of powers."

"Like that makes stuff better..." I muttered under my breath.

"Like I said I don't want forgiveness but a second chance." He looked at me with hopefulness in his eye. I looked back but then at the ground. I stared at the muddy ground deep in thought.

"Well if you truly want a second chance, let's start now." I said.

He looked at me shocked but quickly recovered. "You want to start now? Not later when I have a human form thought up?"

I shook my head, "No, I don't know how long your thought process would take but, I don't want to wait. If you are going to turn a new page you have to start now."

"Well, I guess I like this plan," He said as he got closer to me. He held out his hand.

"Let's restart then."

"Hello! My name is Bill Cipher but I just go by Bill."

I was slightly hesitant at first but there was no indication of blue flames sparking I took his hand,

"Hey Bill. My name Is Dipper. Dipper Pines."

.
.
.
.
.
.
_________________

Well hello, hello! It's been a while hasn't it?

I'm sorry that it took such a long time to make this but, I think I slightly got back into it.

Hopefully you guys enjoyed this because Idk how good quality this one is.

Please let me know about any mistakes.

And please comment down any critiques! I want to improve this book as much as I can!

Well I'll be seeing you next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.9K 1.9K 14
《Highest Ranking #5 in Billdip, 2019》 《Book 2 out》 Dipper knew all too well the dangers that follow deals with the dream demon. How he could twist wo...
45.1K 1.3K 19
After a deal with Bill goes Horrible wrong. Dipper is lEft blind. But he can aLways tell when someone is Lying. GoIng back to Gravity FallS thinking...
96.9K 3.2K 20
Almost two years after the events that occurred as Gravity Falls, The Pines twin's return to their beloved town, untouched by time, not even weirdnes...
5.5K 149 7
After the battle with Bill, the Pines family and friends take a moment to relax thinking the war is finally over only to be hit with their guard down...