A Silent Hope

By _Elle_James_

After being left on the doorsteps of an orphanage at age four, Thalia Davis spends most of her life there. Th... More

Alone
Heartbreak
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Thirty

23.9K 1.2K 521
By _Elle_James_

-hi👀

It's late, I know and it's probably gonna happen again🥲

Mackenzie

I pulled up next to the woman walking on the sidewalk, revving my bike for effect.

Thalia stopped and gave me one of those sexy glares, arms folded across her chest. I shrugged innocently, but my smile was hidden by my helmet. Wordlessly, I held out hers and she took it with less hesitancy this time. I swooped my backpack to my front to make room behind me for my companion.

My body released a small tremble as she got on and wrapped her arms around my waist. Her legs were pressed to mine and even through our clothing, I could feel her breasts on my back. I breathed out and carefully sped off after I got myself together. I served around the few cars on the road, mindful of the frightful woman with me. Each time I went just a bit faster, her limbs squeezed against mine in the best way. Naturally, I kept doing it from time to time.

I drove through the small dirt road that led to our destination and parked. I waited for Thalia to get off before I did and hung our helmets on the handles. Holding my backpack in one hand, I offered my other to the woman and she took it with a shy smile.

Only a few steps ahead and we were walking through the clearing to reveal the small spring. I bit my lip as I looked back at Thalia to see her with a smile that mirrored mine. I let her hand go and kicked away some twigs and leaves to find us a clean spot to sit.

Half an hour later, with the silence still between us, we both munched on the snacks I packed. Thalia had been quiet since she came back home with tear stained cheeks and it was starting to worry me.

Pushing the last sandwich over to her, I scooted myself closer as well. "Ever been skinny dipping?" I asked with a goofy smile.

An elbow to my side answered me first. "Don't start."

I rubbed the spot she hit as I laughed. "Come on, it'll be fun."

"You just want me naked." She scoffed and picked at the fabric of her jeans.

I scoffed back, exaggerating the sound. "I do not. I saw you naked this morning." I smiled wickedly at the memory of accidently walking in on her in the bathroom.

Her head whipped towards me, fingers reaching for my cheek as she pinched hard. "Pervert."

"Ouch, ouch." I whimpered out in pain, laughter close behind. "Only for you." I added when she let go.

The woman leaned away with a barely audible sigh, propping her weight up on her elbows. I scanned her face, trying to search for any tells of her being unhappy. But Thalia kept that blank look on as she gazed out at the water.

"I'm going to try getting a new place." She whispered after a few minutes had gone by.

My heart stuttered at the statement but I kept my face as neutral as possible. Or, at least I tried to. I hoped my disappointment and hurt didn't show. "Oh, yeah? Are..are you sure you don't want to wait until you're more on your feet?"

Still keeping her eyes on the water, "I've occupied your space long enough."

"I like having you there." I mumbled quietly. When she didn't answer, I got up and started stripping out of my clothes. "I'm going in."

"Don't be stupid, Kenzie."

I kicked off my jeans and pulled off my sports bra. "Join me." I said, boxers following along with my other clothes.

Thalia's eyes raked over the length of my naked body slowly, eyes lingering between my legs and breasts. When our eyes locked again, hers narrowed as she snorted softly.

"Fine." The woman gave in and stood, clothing hitting the ground soon after.

We spent a couple of hours splashing and playing around in the cold spring water. When Thalia turned her back to me in the waist deep water, I stole the chance to stand behind her. I enveloped her body from behind and pressed my mouth on her right shoulder.

Her neck tilted to the left which allowed me to trail kisses along that same shoulder, kisses that led up to her neck. I focused there for a while, nibbling on the smooth skin before flicking my tongue over the bite.

When I was done, I drew back to find the spot a deep red now. She spinned around to face me, hands on my hips. I gave a lazy side grin as my own hands were firmly planted on the curvaceous ass that belonged to her. She smiled back, one of those shy smiles she'd give me every now and then.

As our lips met, I sneaked one hand lower down her ass. My other hand squeezed, making her body push into mine. My fingers dipped between her cheeks in search of her pussy, swallowing when I could feel the wetness gathering.

Thalia moaned when I started toying with her clit, pressing down on the little, hard bud. I moved to her opening and entered her with a finger, pumping slowly. Her mouth moved faster on mine as her hips rotated on my hand.

"Bet I can make you cum first." She murmured softly, her touch on my dick making her intentions known.

"No way." I breathed out as she stroked gently. "I'm like a Stallion. Oh, fuck." I moaned when she squeezed.

The woman laughed at my words. "Okay, Stallion. Let's see how long you last."

While I fingered her, two fingers deep, her strokes on me stayed slow but firm. My arm was stretched its entire length to properly fuck her as her leg was snaked around one of mine. My other arm held her close, but with enough distance to allow her to hold me. We were standing in an awkward position and the constant work on my dick was making it impossible to stay put.

"I don't like the position." I croaked out, my will to not cum fading quickly.

Thalia sent me a devious smile. "You started it, Stallion, deal with it."

I shut my eyes, pausing the finger fucking I was giving her. "I l-lied. I'm not a- fuck." My head fell on her shoulder as I came.

"Yeah, I know, Kenz." She chuckled lowly in my ear.

"It's your fault. You're too sexy and too naked." I stayed with my head on her shoulder.

The shorter woman moved and I tensed thinking she was backing away, but she didn't. Her arms snaked around my waist and head nestled on my chest. My eyes closed and I smiled to myself, our bodies melting against each other.

~●~

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist and hands on my hips. "I didn't make you cum."

Thalia looked up from the book in her hands from where she sat on the bed, eyes alone peeking over the edge. "That's okay."

"Are you sure?" I asked, with suspicion clear in my tone.

"I'm sure."

I frowned but carried on with getting dressed for bed. My thoughts were still stuck on her earlier words about moving out, but I kept that to myself. I turned back to see her, finding those brown eyes on me.

"What?" I asked when she kept staring at me.

"Your hair."

"Oh," I touched my hair, the twists gone and my natural 4c hair in a small afro. "Yeah. Do I look weird or something?"

"You look gorgeous." She answered, eyes flitting back to her book. "Weird is your personality."

I scowled and mumbled. "I'm not weird." I jumped on the bed after getting dressed, making the woman bounce a couple of times.

"Must you be so childish?"

"Yes." I answered back and bounced again. Thalia whacked my arm with her book, and I fell to a lying position on my side. "So about this moving out thing..."

Placing her book down, she laid down facing me. "What about it?"

"Is it really the best decision to make? Financially speaking, of course. It may be a small town, but it's still expensive and this is the only building in town. Where would you even go?" I rambled out.

Thalia shrugged, both hands tucked under her cheek. The action puffed out her heart shaped lips a little and I liked it. "I'll figure something out. Who says I have to stay in this town anyway, I can move."

"You'd move to another town?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

My mouth opened to protest but the yawn she let out stopped me. "Good night."

Sleepy eyes regarded me quietly for a moment. "Good night."

The next morning I was in a bad mood.

Thalia was at work, and I had the day off to do nothing but seethe over last night's conversation. I was angry, or maybe I was hurt. Thalia thinking about moving to a whole new different town without a second thought was like a punch in the heart.

Sure, we weren't together and she didn't owe me anything. But, I at least thought we were friends. Friends who had sex, lots and lots of sex, but still friends. We even had sex this morning before she left for work. Good friends. Great friends.

So, I sat on the sofa for over an hour while staring at the blank TV screen. I got up and cleaned the apartment in anger. Left for a run in anger because I didn't want to see her at the gym. I came back and showered and changed in anger.

It was in that same anger that I marched over to the kitchen and made us dinner. I set the table in anger and dished out our meals in anger. I placed a cover our both meals with the same anger boiling through me. Then went to sit on the sofa again to let the anger either dissipate or escalate.

Thalia came through the door at exactly 5pm, purse and coat on her arm. She only noticed me after hanging the coat up and placing her keys in a little bowl near the door.

"Hi?"

"Hi." I answered back dryly.

I heard her purse drop and she sat near me. "What's with your face?"

"I made dinner." I said, getting up and going to the table.

"Thanks, but you didn't answer my question."

I kept silent as I got the glasses out.

"Kenzie,"

I poured the grape juice into the glasses.

"Kenzie,"

I uncovered the two plates.

"Mackenzie,"

I slammed the cover down. "You wanna know what I don't understand?"

Thalia stood, arms folded and face expressionless. "Please, enlighten me."

"How you can just decide to move to another town without saying anything." I gritted out.

"I said, maybe. And even if I do decide, I don't need to ask permission to go." She answered back in the same tone. "I make my own decisions, and have been doing so for a very long time. That's not something that's going to change just because we fuck."

I felt my anger deflate and was replaced with that Oh, so loving feeling of hurt. "So, that's what we do? Just fuck?" My voice soft.

Thalia shut her eyes and tilted her neck backwards. "That's not what I meant."

I exhaled loudly and walked through the bedroom and to the bathroom.

-E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8M 71.5K 76
Avery is back in her hometown, after she moved away to LA with her mom. After her parents divorced her mom thought it would the best if they get away...
294K 16K 55
[LGBTQ+ Teen Fiction] (Editor's Choice July 2022) High school junior, Callie Washington, is currently in a dilemma. Attending an all-girls, Catholic...
1M 45.6K 29
At the ripe age of twenty-seven, Nokomis Reed's love life has come to a screeching halt -- which is why when her mother nominates her to be a contest...
253K 6.1K 30
Thalia has always hated Donna..... making her the perfect business partner. No wires would be crossed and nothing would get out of hand..... so she t...