Promise Of Love ✔

Av authoryami

THE RAJPUTS!!! As the name suggests, they walk on red carpet. Their business is widespread but they are down... Mer

The Rajput Family
Characters
Dinner time fun
Tilak Ceremony
Ice-cream
Love Mixed With Hurt
Acceptance
Gol Dhana
Time Skip
Author's note : Poll
Broken Ties
Author's Note
OMKAR!!! AND CAST
Confessions Of Love
Club Night Part 2
Mine Always
Caught!
Teasings
Worth A Try?
Author's Note
Sunday & Heartbreaks
Author's Note (Fun Game with Readers)
Arrested
Author's Question
Forgiveness!
Kiss Of Passion
Wedding Tunes!
Fun Time
Engaged
I Messed Up
Understanding
Last Author's Note
Haldi
Bonding With In-Laws
Forgiveness
Just Couple Goals
Sangeet
Married!
"The" Suhagraat
Change In Plans
Moments Of Euphoria
Back Home
Trust
Epilogue
Epilogue 2.0
Author's Rant

New Beginnings

9.5K 514 55
Av authoryami

Nishtha walked into the hospital with her head held high. It was after 6 months, she didn't wait for Vikrant. The liftman looked at her in shock which she gracefully ignored.

She hadn't showed it to the world but his actions had deeply hurt her yesterday. She no longer wanted his attention but she also didn't want him to look at anyone but her. She controlled herself from looking in Vikrant's cabin direction. Fisting her hands she walked to her cabin and took deep breathes.

She placed her bag in her locker and sat on the ergonomic chair provided in her cabin.

Twirling in her chair she pulled out the files of the patients she had to do a post surgery checkup. Pushing her hair behind her shoulders, she picked up a pen from the pen holder and started jotting down a few important points in her diary, stating the possible situations that could have gone wrong during the surgery and how they could be avoided.

"NISHU!" Her friend, Krunal, stormed inside her cabin, giving her a mini heart attack.  Placing her hand on her heart she glared at him.

"What?" 

"Vickido is going crazy" Krunal walked insider an sat on the chair.

"So? What am I supposed to do?" She ignored the feeling of asking him why Vikrant was going crazy.

"Thought you might want to know"

"No thanks. As you can see, I've got alot on my hands" She pointed out the files on her table.

"As you say... Chal, let's go on rounds" Krunal, straightened his coat while Nishtha picked her from the hanger.

"Waise, why are you so sajhi dhaji? Vickido is going to hell or what?(By the way, why are you so dressed up)" Krunal asked interlacing his hand with hers.

"Am the hell" She winked at him, adjusting her stethoscope. She updated him about the yesterday's incident, and her the hurt she felt.

"See Nish, if he wants you, then he has the right to pursue you but if you feel he's just playing around, its better you wake up now than latter. You'll feel more hurt in future if he doesn't reciprocate your feelings"

"Am just going with the flow right now. I don't understand what he wants from me. He is giving me mixed signals"

"I get you.."

"If you 2 are done, your presence would be appreciated in the surgical ward. Please do come if you are not busy" Vikrant  rudely entered her cabin and glared at the way Krunal and Nishtha's hands were interlinked. Looking into Nishtha's eyes, he sarcastically asked her to follow him for rounds.

"Told you.. He's blasting on everyone he sees" Krunal whispered into her ears. She shrugged at him not knowing why Vikrant was suddenly behaving like she murdered his favourite toy. Both of them followed him silently to the wards and got busy with their patients and their check-ups.

After the rounds were over, Nishtha walked to Krunal who was observing Vikrant from a distance.

"Kya hua?(What happened?)" She asked softly.

"Nothing.. Want to go clubbing tonight?"

"Its a Monday today" She looked at him with a 'duh' expression.

"So? None of us have a surgery tomorrow. Its still rounds. Lets go na yaar, please"

"Ok fine, but I don't have club dress here so we will have to go home first" She pushed her hair back again as they kept disturbing her.

"Borrow Shefali's, she has 2 here"

"Tujhe bada pata hai Shefali ke kapdo ka (You know alot about Shefali's clothes)" She looked at him teasingly, making him blush and escape from her. Laughing she started pulling her hair into a ponytail. Right at that moment, Vikrant came to place his files on the desk.

"If you can't handle open hair, then why let them open. Not everyone can be Dr. Sinha, Nishtha" Vikrant said arranging the files. She removed her hand from the hair and opened the hair wider.

"You are wrong if you think I want to be her. She is her and I am me. Next, it isn't Nishtha, it is Dr. Mehta to you Dr. Vikrant. You forgot work ethics this time" She leaned closer to him and whispered. He chuckled sarcastically.

"Atleast am not the one walking with interlaced hands with another doctor" He looked at her bluntly.

"Nor do I go judging people" She flipped her hair at him and walked away.

NIGHT

She changed into a black club dress, applying a wine red matte lipstick, paired with black heels and a choker.

"Bhai am going out with Krunal, you also come. You'll feel refreshed" Kabir immediately got up and changed into appropriate clothing.

"Di and Soham will also join us" She informed him

"Perfect, you are leaving with Krunal?"

"Yeah, me and Shefali are with him. See you at the regular club" The trio of friends left the hospital to attend the club.

___________________________________________

"Soham" Pooja woke Soham with great efforts as he slept without caring about the world. He looked at her walk in the apartment wearing a black t-shirt tucked in black formal pants with a ivory coloured blazer. She pulled her hair in a high messy ponytail.

"Where are you going?"

"I have an interview at Gharana Architects. If I get a job there, it will be the best"

"What position have you applied for?" Soham helped Pooja set the breakfast table.

"Accountant"

"I thought you'll apply for interior architect or something" He looked at her, pausing her actions.

"I don't feel liking drawing anymore" She said in a low voice. Packing a small box with various dry fruits, she placed it in her bag.

"Yeah ofcourse. You only drew for certain someone" Soham threw the table cloth on the table in anger.

"Soham... it isn't like that" She ran behind him, stopping him by holding his hands.

"I am not in the right state of mind right now. I don't want to draw for the sake of drawing. I want time"

"As if a year wasn't enough" He pulled her face up so she could look up at him.

"Some wounds are deeper than you think" Her voice wavered as she spoke.

"Hmm... Best of luck for your interview. You've got this. I trust you" He hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you... I love you. Bye, I've got to go" She carried her bag and wore nude heels that completed her look. Soham remained at home, searching for good companies to apply to.

GHARANA ARCHITECTS

Pooja stared at the building in an awe, drinking in the modern patterns on the wall. Focusing on the task at hand, she walked to the reception where she was guided for the interview.

"Miss..." The receptionist called out Pooja who was patiently sitting in the waiting area for her turn.

"The CEO would be taking your interview" He asked ensuring there was no problem from Pooja's side.

"Okay, I am fine with it" She answered with a smile.

"Great!" Saying that he disappeared behind the door. Pooja waited patiently as one by one all applicants entered the cabin, some came happy while others came crying. Glancing at her watch, she looked around to notice, she was the last one. Everyone around her was busy in their tasks.

"Ma'am, you are next" A young man, asked her to get ready as she was next and last in the list of applicants to be interviewed. Straightening her outfit and checking out her makeup and hair, she walked confidently inside the cabin.

The mixture of white mixed perfectly with the background, making it look posh and elegant. Her eyes wandered in all corners of the room as she made her way towards the desk of the CEO.

"Good morning sir" She greeted him politely, holding her CV in her hands. She waited for the CEO to turn his chair so she could have a look at the CEO. She stood at the desk, knowing it might come of rude if she sat without permission.

"Welcome Pooja" The chair turned around revealing the CEO to be none other than Jaidev Verma. Pooja stumbled on her feet and looked at him wide-eyed. Jaidev grasped her CV, looking at her shocked form.

"So... what makes you knock on my doorstep?" He asked with a smirk. She was highly tempted to ruin his smirk with a punch. Smiling fakely, she tried pulling back her CV from his hands.

"Nothing now that I know its your doorstep" She said extra sweetly, clenching her jaws together. Finally pulling the folder from his hands, she turned around to leave.

"I heard our father banished you from handling his business, due to the recent break up with someone called Siddharth" Jaidev relaxed into the chair and mocked her. She turned around and walked back to his desk, placing her hands on it and leaning towards him.

"Its time to change your sources. They are giving you the information but in the wrong perspective" 

"My sources are doing quite well, owing to the fact that you just left the business last night and are here for a job today morning. There isn't a need to change them" He placed his hands behind his head.

"I thought I was here for a job but knowing it is you the boss, I'll apply elsewhere" She glared at him.

"And who will accept you? Especially after the news that you betrayed your father" He smirked knowing that he played dirty. He walked to her side and sat on the desk looking at her.

"Who said I betrayed him?" She asked confused.

"I said. It won't take me long to spread the news to all the organizations"  His eyes held mischievousness, evil mischief.

"If you are forcing me to work for you, know one thing Dev.. I mean Jaidev, I have enough money to sustain my grandchildren even if I don't work. You can shove your job up your ass" She flipped her ponytail, giving him the attitude he deserved.

"Pooja.. Pooja..Pooja.. Darling, how will you have grandchildren, if you don't have children. I can help you with that though. All you have to do is ask" He played with her hair. Her hand automatically raised to slap him but before it could touch him, he twisted it behind her back.

"Ask me Pooja, forget job, I'll do anything" He looked at her with seriousness as she glared at him.

"There isn't anything I haven't done that you've asked" He said with confidence. She chuckled sarcastically looking at him.

"Don't be overconfident about this Jaidev. I can list you all those things you haven't listened to me" She ran her other finger on his face taunting him.

"Work here or your brother stays jobless. I heard he has a great obsession of working as a Finance Manager, do you want to him to stay without a job?"

"You really know how to play dirty, don't you?" She looked at him with disgust.

"I made a terrible mistake that I loved you. A disgusting, jealous, cheating bastard" She glared at him, hiding the tears behind them.

"You'll love this bastard once again, take it as a promise from me"

"Not repeating the same mistake again. Love is just a fake illusion that sucks all the life once you know it is fake" Her eyes became teary, sensing how she was played by men in the name of love.

"Karam hadh se hai zyaada mujhpe tera

Haath rakh de tu dil pe zara" Their eyes locked as he repeated his favourite lyric.

"Fuck you Jaidev. You might have forced me to work here, but I'll never be yours again, not in this lifetime atleast"

"Never say never" He smiled leaving her hand.

_______________________

Hey, how is the chapter??

Please comment so i get motivated to write next chapter.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

278K 16.7K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
532K 18.7K 66
it's an imaginary story, telling about the newly marriage life of a prince(CEO) and a CS engineer(secret hacker). Their interactions with elders and...
1.4M 81.7K 62
"THE RAJVANSHI'S" ~ An unfading love saga An Indian story of three billionaire brothers of India.. The "Rajvanshi's" the most renowned famil...
1.1M 84.8K 64
ՏᏆΝᏀᎻᎪΝᏆᎪ The name itself says power and control.The family which is everyone's dream. The family which stands for unity and love.The synonym of per...