Quick Transmigration: Manual...

By user38347017

[The Host has finished bzz 1000 bzz worlds... C-Con-...] Host:"...this is bullshit." After being sucked into... More

Prologue: The Beginning of Manual Mode
1.1 World #0193: My Childhood Friend is The Cold Entertainment President
1.2 The Male Lead is Abnormally Cold...
1.3 Female Lead... You Should Give Up...
1.4 "Jian-ge, I'm worried about you..."
1.5 The Female Lead Made Her Moves
1.6 'Lifetime'
1.7 The World Is Collapsing
1.8 "Should He Keep His Surname?"
1.9 "What Have I Ever Done To You, Sun Xia?"
1.10 Don't Worry, Just Wreck The Plot.
1.11 "Liangliang, I don't feel good..."
1.12 Tender And Care (R18)
1.13 She Appeared Out Of Nowhere
1.14 This Sun Xia Is Too Petty
1.15 Next world, please love me again. (End of Arc 1)
Extra: The World That Lost Color
2.1 World #0235: "I really hate apocalypse worlds."
2.2 Old Husband, Who Are You?
2.3 He's Still Here?!
2.4 This Body Also Did Not Exercise...
2.6 Happy Domestic Life
2.7 It's You...
2.8 Be Quiet (R18)
2.9 These Non-stop Nightmares.
2.10 The Beginning Of Hope
2.11 "I was stupid."
2.12 The Vaccine's Progress
2.13 Rebuilding Our Life Again (End of Arc 2)
3.1 World#0415: Please, Don't Let That Man Be My Husband.
3.2 An Immortal Ascended
3.3 Palm Reading
3.4 The Mysterious Diviner.
3.5 Imperial Birthday.
3.6 The Empress...
3.7 Abolish The Harem!
3.8 Married again. (R18)
3.9 No Plot-breaking Device
3.10 "Please be safe..."
3.11 Poisonous Dragon
3.12 Poor Little Shou
3.13 Final Showdown
3.14 Most Beautiful Family
3.15 Most Beautiful Family 2 (End of Arc 3)
Extra(R18): The Power Of A Ger And An Old Virgin.
4.1 World #0320: A Reverse Harem
4.2 Human World
4.3 Looking Too Young To Enter A Bar
4.4 The Saint and The Demon King
4.5 One Of The Fish Is Here
4.6 Another Fish Appeared?
4.7 'Didn't the plot already collapse?'
4.8 The Last Fish
4.9 '...I want to quit.'
4.10 Finally, The False Heroine.
4.11 More Damn Hidden Plot
4.12 The Two Women
4.13 The End Of The Visit
4.14 The Coward Duke
4.15 Catch The Soul
4.16 Standing On The Sidelines (End of Arc 4)
Extra: Gaius
5.1 World #0143: Wow, I'm irrelevant!

2.5 It's The Male Lead, Alright.

5.3K 240 19
By user38347017

"Ugh..."

His face scrunched up as he groaned, his whole body was aching so bad that a tear appeared in the corner of his eyes. Suddenly, he felt little hands start massaging his arms and rough hands massaging his legs. His eyes immediately opened to witness his sister diligently squeezing his arms with red eyes. At the bottom of his feet, Zhong Guang was skillfully massaging his calves.

"..." This felt familiar.

"Y-You can stop now." Changming's face blushed red as he noticed the dubious looks of other people around him, Yang Huifang's expression seemed particularly strange.

He pushed his body and supported himself with his arms. Seeing him struggling, Zhong Guang stood up and sat behind him, letting him lean on his sturdy chest. Changming was currently sitting between the other's person legs, it was a very intimate pose.

"..." He had a hunch.

Changming just decidedly ignored this situation for now. Xiao Feng seemed to not find it strange because she used to sit like this with her gege all the time. He just rested his head on the person behind him with familiarity.

"Are you feeling okay now? It's a shame that Yang Huifang only heals external wounds." His low voice brushed Changming's ear tip causing his skin to crawl. His face also flushed red when he turned his face and looked at Zhong Guang. Their faces were only a few centimeters apart. Zhong Guang held his breath as he looked into the amber eyes and the pale lips.

"I'm alright. I will just rest for a few minutes and we will be good to go." Changming turned his head away the moment he saw the emotions in Zhong Guang's eyes. He needed more time to confirm. Also, his sister was looking at him right now, this atmosphere should not be shown to kids.

Zhong Guang's eyes darkened when the youth turned away. However, he seemed to not reject him because he was sitting in between him right now. Thinking like that made his mood get a little better.

"My ability... as you can see, it's my blood. I don't know how but I'm immune to the zombie infection. And when the zombies consume my blood or stabbed with my blood, they turn out to be dead for real." Changming had to share his plan now. They already knew of his ability to repel zombies, but he needed protection against humans, who was better than the male lead of this world? "There are researchers in the South base that could help develop the vaccine using my blood-"

"No, you are already suffering from blood loss. It's too dangerous to lose more." Zhong Guang decisively cut him off. He could not bear to imagine more blood spilling out of his body. His arms carefully wrapped around the youth's waist and put his head on his shoulder.

"That's why I need your help, make sure they don't use my blood for anything other than the vaccine." Changming familiarly patted his head for reassurance. He had been sneakily getting Zhong Guang to drink his blood at night, his ability should be much more powerful now. Changming was just showing his ability to let the heroic male lead pity him but it seemed like it was more than effective.

Yang Huifang's expression became stranger at this interaction. Clearly, they only met just a few days ago but they had already grown this close...

After that incident, Zhong Guang stuck to him like glue. He would always walk beside him, let him sit in between his legs, and sometimes sneakily eat tofu with the excuse of massaging him. Even though there were no sappy words like before, most of Zhong Guang's actions had been attentive just like his old husband.

At long last, they arrived at the base. Even though the whole party was excited to enter, only four people remained at the gate. Xiao Feng was carried by Zhong Guang, Yang Huifang stood beside him with a confused expression and Changming stood in front of them.

"Please notify the researchers to meet me. I have a precious blood sample for them." Changming spoke confidently.

The guards gave each other a look and told them to wait when one of them went inside a large facility. After twenty minutes, a group of people with white coats walked out to meet them. One old man with thick glasses stepped forward to look at Changming and asked.

"May I ask how your blood sample is precious?" It was a tone of doubt but politely enough to pass it off.

"I can demonstrate it to you for a better understanding. Please prepare me with a zombie, tied up or not is fine."

The group was baffled at his confidence but they were curious. So, they agreed to his demand and told him to come. Zhong Guang immediately put Xiao Feng down and told Yang Huifang to take care of her. He walked to the group of researchers and demanded to be with Changming.

"I need to ensure his safety so I will follow. It's a simple request." An air of killing intent emanating from him choked all the people at present.

They reluctantly agreed and escorted them both inside the facility. Changming let the zombie bite him and consume his blood. Zhong Guang looked in pain as if he was the one who got bitten. All the researchers were in amazement when after one hour, no sign of him turning into a zombie was spotted! Such a discovery, a hope for mankind!

If they only thought about the vaccine, it would be no problem. However, human greed was endless, once they discovered another property that helped enhance human's ability in his blood, they would immediately focus on that aspect. Like in his last life, they were too focused on enhancing abilities that they completely lost their chance at preventing the infection.

"I will consent to have my blood drawn for developing a vaccine. However, my blood will only be used for vaccine development and nothing else. If this condition is not met, my friend there will burn this base up." Changming stepped out of the isolation room and walked toward Zhong Guang. Looking at Zhong Guang nodding along with his deal, Changming felt satisfied. He became half-certain that Zhong Guang was his old husband because he always met whatever demands that he made.

Of course, the base executives that were present at the scene laughed at that.

"Hahaha, you know how to joke! How powerful can he be to burn down this whole base? Moreover, you should be glad to be able to contribute to humankind with your blood. Is your blood that special?"

'Of course, it is! It's my Mingming's blood! They should be grateful that my Mingming is willing to participate in this!' Zhong Guang was furious at the ungrateful balding bastard. He dared to doubt Changming and tried to extort him! The bald man suddenly felt like there was an imminent death waiting for him. He shut up and looked at the black aura Zhong Guang was exuding. A loud gulp was heard as he wiped the sweat that suddenly formed on his head.

"Very well, if you do not believe in his words, I can show it to you. Bring out the best fighter you have, ability user is fine too. Let's see if I have the ability to turn this base upside down or not." Zhong Guang obviously knew that Changming had been feeding him his blood, with each consumption he felt his body and ability got better and enhanced. He was at first curious at his actions and now he understood. However, he never wanted to enhance his ability with Changming's blood ever again. He determined to farm the zombies' nucleus instead when Changming shared a piece of information that its nucleus could upgrade abilities as well, even if it was not as effective as Changming's ability.

The base executives were curious at where his confidence came from and if he was that powerful. They agreed to his provocation and prepared an arena outside the base that had been cleared out to prepare for expansion. The captain of the assault team became his opponent as he looked burly and rough.

Zhong Guang did not have any qualms about such an intimidating appearance, he only cared about the youth standing in the corner of the arena. Changming insisted to be there to observe his ability in full detail, he had to know how strong this man had gotten from drinking his blood.

The fight started and ended quickly. It only took five minutes as Zhong Guang spread the fire around his body. Any attack from the assault captain, whose ability was to turn into metal, never landed on him. The fire covered his fist and he threw some hooks and punches. The fire that had been enhanced was too hot that the metal skin started to melt. The assault captain screamed in pain. Zhong Guang smirked and he began to spread the fire out to cover the whole arena. He looked at the executives with a haughty look like telling them 'look, I can easily cover this whole arena, you think burning your base is difficult?'

All the surrounding was burned except for one place. A youth was leisurely standing there looking at the masked man's haughty eyes. He thought to himself.

'Handsome...'

The executives were pouring with sweat from the heat as well as nervousness. This was a hornet nest that they should have never poked! Looking at the intensity of the heat and the precise control of his ability really humbled them down. It was the male lead, alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

328 56 20
All Leaf knows is to endure. It took her centuries to reach her current state. Just as she decided to go on a long-awaited vacation from her arduous...
396K 16.6K 39
||A/N: Will update from time to time. . . ( High chance of being discontinued.) || Credit to original artist- I've only made a pastel edit with it...
677 47 8
QUICK TRANSMIGRATION! "Your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not al...
341K 18.4K 116
"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other choice but to kill you." This was the v...