Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[89]
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[93]

4.2K 134 17
By __MicroCosmos__

In Choi's mansion;

-YAAAA CHOI BEOMGYU!!! GIVE ME BACK THAT!

-CATCH ME IF YOU CAN. I'M NOT GIVING IT BACK-

-SOOBIN-IE HYUNG! TELL HIM TO STOP-

As usual, the trio is in this home all together that means it's a proper chaos! Giggles, happiness, liveliness, small playful fights, teasing and many more....

And the fuel in fire is Yeonjun is not home. He is out of town for a business trip. So, you can guess....

Suddenly Soobin's phone rang and he excused him to outside of the room where the two makhnes were playing and bickering. He sighed deeply seeing the caller ID; it's Yoongi. He picked up.

OTP

Soobin: yes hyung?

Yoongi: Where is he?

Soobin: inside Beomgyu's room.

Yoongi: Ok, take him home.

Soobin: But hyung-

Yoongi: Hmm?

Soobin: Umm...what should I tell him? I mean I brought him here saying he will spend the night with us. Now suddenly-

Yoongi: How can I tell you? Say anything and bring him. Fast!

Soobin: W-wait hyung-

But Yoongi already hang up the phone! Soobin felt like to threw away his phone, but well it's his precious. So he can't. He let out a frustrated groan and went back inside putting his face blank.

He saw the makhnes cuddling with each other in Beomgyu's bed while watching a movie. Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth after seeing Soobin and Soobin returned.

Jungkook: hyung, come. This movie is so good.

Soobin cleared his throat, 'Umm...Jungkook-ie?'

Jungkook looked at him, 'Nae?'

Soobin: I-ok Yoongi hyung called me now. And said-

Jungkook sat up and looked at him with his bambi eyes, 'What hyung? Any problem? You look tired.'

Soobin tried to smile, 'I don't think any problem is there. But, hyungs are saying to bring you home...now.'

Beomgyu and Jungkook looked at each other confusedly. Beomgyu asked, 'Why? It's pretty late now. See? It's almost 12 am! What is the problem if he go home in the morning?'

Jungkook pouted, 'Didn't you say that they gave permission to stay here tonight?'

Soobin felt helpless, 'Y-yeah. But they said they are missing you, so...'

Jungkook: hyungs are missing me?

Soobin nodded. Jungkook thought for a moment then nodded a bit, 'Ok. Who will drop me home?'

Soobin cheered in his mind, he knew that Jungkook can't resist this card of hyungs missing him. Such a clever boy he is, huh!

Soobin: I will drive. Come on...let's go.

Jungkook nodded and picked up all of his stuffs and hugged Beomgyu.

Jungkook: see you in university Beomgyu-ah.

Beomgyu: Yeah. I'm still sad, but it's ok. Stay safe.'

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

Soobin took car keys and his phone then turned to Beomgyu, 'Don't let anyone enter home ok? I will back as soon as possible, hmm?'

Beomgyu gave a thumbs up, 'Drive safely hyung, bye!'

Soob-kook: Bye!

.

.

Time skip to one and 40 minutes more;

Soobin parked the car just in front of Jungkook's home and Jungkook get off from the car. He bend down and waved to Soobin through the window, 'Thanks hyung. Won't you come inside?'

Soobin smiled, 'No baby. My fluff ball is home alone. I gotta go, you carry on, hmm?'

Jungkook showed his bunny smile, 'Ok. But drive carefully ok? It's pretty late night.'

Soobin: I will, bye bye, Kookie.

Kook waved, 'Bye Soobin-ie hyung. See ya!'

And he ran inside like a hopping bunny, Soobin laughed seeing his excited feature disappearing inside and then he drove off the mansion area.

Jungkook entered inside with a cheerful greeting, 'HYUNGS I'M HOME!'

But only his tone echoed the empty hall area. Jungkook frowned, he expected his hyungs waiting for him. But no one is in living room, neither kitchen! It's a ridiculously empty home, like no living creature is here at all! What the-!!

Jungkook thought to check upstairs, maybe they are in their rooms? But didn't they hear him already? Why they are not responding? Jungkook was going towards the stairs, but his phone vibrated, indicating there is a message. He pulled out the phone and checked the message, it was from Jin hyung.

~Come in backyards. We are waiting for you.'

Backyards? Now at this time? Why!? Jungkook thought but still started walking towards the back of home.

He opened the door of backyards and the next moment-

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAYKAYYY!!!

A loud yell chorus startled him and that followed a loud whistle and cracker sound. Jungkook stumbled backwards and held his both ears with his hands while closing his eyes tightly. That got him pretty well, he never imagined something like that! He got really scared and shocked at the same time!

He slowly opened his eyes and moved his hands form ears just to found himself embraced by his hyungs and loud wishing and laughter!

He looked in front of him for the first time clearly. He wasn't hearing anything around him, everything seemed pretty blurry and messy to him. But the scene in front was super beautiful and peaceful! But...just then he felt some one shaking him and shouting something to him....

Jungkook's POV

I was shocked! What is going on here. The backwards is decorated so nicely and it's so soothing.

But why? Oh wait- hyungs shouted something when I entered...it was...Is it my birthday? What!? Oh...it's 12 past 10 in morning! Today is the day...

I came out from my thoughts as someone shook me and shouted happily. I finally became myself and started getting what's going on here! I looked at the person and it was Jimin hyung. He smiled warmly at me.

Jimin: Happy birthday bunny! You are officially 21 now!

Jin: My bun grew up so well! Uh...I'm crying! Jungkook-ie when you grew up that much-Ak!'

Yoongi hyung pushed Jin hyung aside, 'Aish someone take out this drama queen. Jungkook-ah, one years of your life passed away, huh?'

Jin hyung smacked his head, 'YAAA you idiot! How dare you push me, huh?'

Hobi hyung hugged me tightly, 'JAYKAYYY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!'

Crack! Everyone heard the sound and looked at the direction. There stand Namjoon hyung beside a broken chair, awkwardly. They all face palmed and sighed.

Namjoon hyung whined, 'Sorryy guys...I just-

Hoseok: Seriously Joon-ie? How you do it every time?

Namjoon: Come on hyung! Let's forget it nah? It's a festive time! Jungkook-ie....it's your birthday! Come on let's celebrate!'

Celebrate? Why? Oh...It's my birthday...Well, but I got the same day for 20 more years in my life, right? I celebrated only 7 or eight times...after that I didn't even know that there is something called birthday...Now why?

Ok, why I didn't celebrate the day anymore? Form when it stopped? From when they and me started to ignore the day? The day-wait no no no! Not again! Those memories...please no!

~CRASH!

~NOOO!!!

~EOMMAAAA!!

Suddenly my whole world went blurry and I slipped on my knees, holding my head aggressively!

-ARGH!! NOOOOO! STOP IT!! STOP ALL OF THIS RIGHT NOW! STOPPPP-AH! I DON'T WANT IT, PLEASE STOPPPP-

I heard my voice shouting out and the next moment it all went black!

.

.

Author's POV

All of Jungkook's hyung was so excited for the plan. They thought Jungkook will be happy after so many years, they finally moved on from the incident and finally celebrating makhne's birthday. Jimin made everything totally planned up.

But, well...when they saw Jungkook slipping on his knees holding his head and then the shout-that all made them froze on their places. Jungkook reacted as the way they feared! It took almost 2 minutes to react for them and Jin was first to regain his posture, he cried out as he ran to the fainted boy and picked him up. Others also ran to them, Yoongi brought some waters and sprinkled some waters on his face.

It took five minutes to finally Jungkook responded. He opened his eyes and looked at all of his brothers. He looked around and remembered what happened earlier! And in no time started crying hard, hugging his eldest hyung in whose lap he currently was. He buried his face on Jin's chest and cried his heart out!

-Hyung why you guys did that? I don't want it. It's not a happy day. For me that day...it was my birthday so I insisted...please stop the party...I don't wanna remember...please-

Jin hugged the boy tightly, trying to control his tears, 'Please Kookie. Don't say that. It's never your fault. We should move on right?

His brothers were crying mess till then. They never wanted the makhne in that way! Their heart ached as they were being stabbed multiple times. Jimin kneed down in front of him and sobbed.

Jimin: I-I'm sorry Kookie. It's all my fault. It was my idea...I didn't wanted to make you sad. I was just trying to feel you happy and precious! I never thought I will make you sadder!

Jungkook looked up from Jin's chest and sniffed hearing Jimin's broken words.

Jungkook: W-what you said hyung?' he asked softly.

Hoseok sat beside Jimin and patted his hair, 'kook. What happened in past is not your fault. It was destiny. But we all are dumb enough to accept that. We always wanted to make you precious. We ignored the day not understanding that we are hurting our precious by doing it.'

Jin: Baby, we are sorry if we made you remind the memory. Yes it's a sad for all of us, but it's gone. We can't rewind the time. But we have you and it's your special day! Why we waste all the happiness you deserve?'

Jungkook sobbed, 'But we shouldn't celebrate...'

Namjoon: Why not? There are thousands people who born this same day and even so many people died in the day. So, is that mean no one can celebrate?

Jungkook: r-really? Aren't you sad too? Aren't you pressuring yourselves for me?

Jin: Aish you idiot bunny! No way, love. We will be so much happy if you really get happy for what we arranged here.

Yoongi patted Jungkook's hair softly, 'Bub. Please, let's move on, hmm? We need to live in present, not past ok? We can't bring the one who is gone, but can keep safe and happy whom we have now! You deserve all the best things in the world, ok...'

Jungkook hear all of their words carefully, while sniffing softly, laying on Jin's chest. They are talking about it for the first time like at that topic and to be frank, it's really helping much!

.

.

When they all were busy with Jungkook, no one noticed a brother was missing in the crowd. It's Kim Taehyung. He slowly parted from themselves and walked away towards the pool side, which was dark and empty now...

Something is bothering him, he can't control himself...He is afraid of himself now....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 102 32
Read it to find out 😘
744K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
378K 10.2K 53
"Woah, you have so many freckles" I said rising my hand to touch his left cheekbone. "They are beautiful". "Say it again". "They...are...beautiful...
213K 10.2K 57
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...