๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ฟ๐“ธ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ เทด ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ท๐”€๏ฟฝ...

By heetual

a depressed mute boy, desperately wanting to end it all. until a popular guy witnesses the boy trip over hims... More

note/intro
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twentyone
twentytwo
twentythree
twentyfour
twentyfive
twentysix
twentyseven
twentyeight
twentynine
thirty (end)
not an update ๐Ÿ˜ญ

thirteen

764 48 109
By heetual

no one's pov

"do you know where jay went? i haven't seen him the entire day."

riki asked through his mouth full of cookies. heeseung shrugged and took out his phone to watch a video because he has no television in his apartment.

"i was with my friend before coming to comfort your depressed ass."

riki rolled his eyes after hearing his statement and snatched heeseungs phone clean from his hands.

"but you still came, right?"

"because beomgyu was too busy talking to his crush."

heeseung snatched his phone back and stood up from his seat.

"want to go eat something? i'm kinda hungry."

riki pointed to his mouth still stuffed with chocolate chip cookies.

"i don't care, let's go."

-----

no one's pov

the hooded figure struggled to load in jays body into his car, since he was too buff and heavy to lift up. he used his one last ounce of strength, and finally managed to succeed in lifting the older.

he sighed in satisfaction, shut the door, and hopping into the drivers seat while taking off all of the identity coverers. he reversed into the street, slightly grimacing at his rumbling stomach making him slouch on the steering wheel of the moving car.

"i don't even know why i did this."

-------

sghoon_02 posted a photo.

had someone take this for me
don't mind the filter

liked by ksun_oo, heeheeseung, nishiriki, simjae_yun and 499 others | 183 comments

--

@heeheeseung damn since when did you have a vroom vroom broke ass
@sghoon_02 replied to @heeheeseung i borrowed it..
@nishiriki where is jay
@sghoon_02 replied to @nishiriki idfk.. not with me obv
@ksun_oo not yo broke ass sitting on a borrowed bike 😭😭
@sghoon_02 replied to @ksun_oo shut the actual hell up kim sunoo atleast i can find someone who actually is willing to let me borrow it and then i get back home on time 😹
@ksun_oo replied to @sghoon_02 😒
@hyuka goofy

-------

sunghoon pulled up to a local italian restaurant which had a few people eating inside and outside. he parked in an empty spot and since he had a tesla, he left the car in dog mode so jay doesn't die of a heat stroke.

he got out of the car in a hurry because there was a long line currently forming so he ran up to the restaurant door, forgetting to lock the car.

meanwhile, two other boys just arrived to the same restaurant with big smiles on their faces just from the lingering smell of pasta and pizza in the air.

"thank you hyung for taking me here!"

riki hugged heeseung out of excitement while heeseung was just smiling and running his hands through rikis hair. he really thought riki was his little brother for a second.

"table for two, please."

heeseung smiled at the waitress, pushing riki infront of him so he doesn't get left behind.

"absolutely, please come this way."

meanwhile, another male was already at his table, scrolling through his social media and didn't notice the other two walk past him.

"pfft, jay should atleast be happy i left the car in dog mode."

-----

no one's pov

"sunoo? what are you doing here?"

sunoo looked as of he was a deer caught in a cars headlights. was jungwon really talking to him right now? or was he hallucinating? his voice was so soft and gentle that he couldn't even believe that a boy that promised himself he wouldn't speak again was TALKING to him. he slowly put the pieces of glass one by one down while still holding eye contact, finally clearing his throat.

"...uhh.. to.. visit..?"

jungwon got up from his mattress and got a hold of sunoos arm, pushing him down on the bed.

"you always find a way to get into my house."

jungwon pointed an accusing finger at the blushing boy beneath. jungwons voice and jungwon pushing him down the to the bed caused him to become a blushing mess. this was not his expectation at all.

but sunoo being his petty self, he swapped positions with jungwon by grabbing the others arm, swinging it and hovering over the other male.

"because i always want to see your face, and why you went running out that day."

it was now jungwons turn to be blushing madly as he felt the pressure being put on his lower body but continued to show that he himself can also be dominant. jungwon smirked and gripped the back of sunoos pink fluffy hair, pulling him dangerously close.

"do you have a good view of my face now?"

"yeah.. but i want to be closer."

sunoo felt his own arms roam jungwons body including his legs, waist, hands, hair, everything. jungwon felt himself get excited from a specific area, but since he had never felt the feeling of getting aroused, he didn't know whether to push sunoo off or keep letting him do his thing.

as if the devil was watching, footsteps were heard from the slightly open door and in a hurry, jungwon pushed sunoo into the closet that was open to a crevice. he held a finger to his lips and shut the closet door, rushing to lay down on his bed again.

jake was already at the door by the time jungwon closed his eyes.

"i'm going with sunghoon to go eat at this italian restaurant next to Flarehill. do you want to come?"

jungwon shook his head right after hearing the offer and got a sigh in return.

"okay then, i'll be going then.. don't be bad or you know what happens."

sunoo who was in the closet raised an eyebrow as he was listening in their conversation like a nosy child. jake left the room without shutting the door. jungwon once again leaped out of his bed, going to shut the door.

he shut it carefully to not alert anyone in his home and went to check up on sunoo in his closet. but before doing that, jungwon made sure his.. little problem was fixed by lifting up his sweatpants and peering if it was still there.

his innocent self still can't tell if its fixed because again, he's new to all of it and sunoo is just introducing him in a quick pace. he opened the closet door with a small smile, grabbing sunoos hand with no warning and dragged him up from the floor.

"jakes a bitch."

sunoo said.

jungwon was staring at sunoos lips with big eyes full of interest, a dimpled smile taking over his face as soon as he realized he got caught by sunoo. he wanted to take millions of photos of how jungwon looked at the moment. but first he had to block jake from seeing his posts.

-
block simjae_yun?

yes no
-

-------
ksun_oo posted a photo.

i can't wait to call him my bf
he can't see this 👀

liked by nishiriki, heeheeseung, sghoon_02 and 582 others | 103 comments

--

@heeheeseung i think you're doing a great and dangerous mistake right now sun
@ksun_oo replied to @heeheeseung dw i already blocked him
@nishiriki tell him i said hi
@ksun_oo replied to @nishiriki who DIDNT shit in your cheerios today
@sghoon_02 hm...
@goeunluvsun 🤢 gay

-------

no one's pov

"may i take your orders?"

a kind lady made her way towards the table of heeseung and riki, taking out her notepad from the small pocket of her uniform.

"ah, yes, thank you, i'd like chicken alfredo with a potato soup on the side please."

heeseung nodded his head for the younger to continue but he was too distracted eyeing a specific someone who just walked through the fancy doors of the restaurant.

"what do you want?"

heeseung once again tried to talk to riki but was getting impatient with the other.

"NISHIMURA!"

the attention of the whole restaurant was now on the embarrassed blonde haired but not the one who yelled, even the fancy singers who were at the mini stage at the front of the restaurant stopped their orchestra.

"oh.. right, can i get just a plain bowl of spaghetti?"

"do you want that with-"

"thank you for taking my order."

the waitress bat an eye at the younger one but in the end she left to go mark down the order for heeseung and riki.

"this may be the first and last time i'll be taking you out."

heeseung shook his head at riki like a disappointed father.

"what! why~"

"i called your name like a billion times before yelling it out which made everyone in the restaurant look over here! that was the most embarrassing moment i've ever been in."

"well you shouldn't have yelled, it isn't that hard to pat my shoulder or something. sorta your fault.."

"i am not leaning over this table to pat your shoulder."

"pfft, something that is not yelling is very much appreciated sir. even the musicians stopped their music!"

riki slapped the table like a seal while he was laughing at the angry face his heeseung hyung was making. it was always funny to him whenever he made someone mad especially jay, but now that he has gone missing for more than 5 hours worried him.

the rest of the wait was silent because of the awkward atmosphere of plates clattering, people chattering in delight from the food, and a few children screaming and crying from the back of the restaurant.

"here you gentlemen go. enjoy!"

the lady brought two bowls of pasta to their table with a small smile coating her face. heeseung respectfully bowed to show he was appreciative for the meal and so did the other on the other side of the table.

"i saw jake come in here."

riki said before taking a bite from his spaghetti. this caused heeseung to choke on his chicken, panically grabbing anything his hands can get on the table to stop the choking.

in the end, he grabbed the napkin and spat out the chewed up chicken and crumbled it up to a ball in the attempt to not let anyone see it- but the waiter has already saw it.

"umm, sir, do you need water?"

heeseung awkwardly shook his head while still cleaning up the ruckus he made and politely waved her off.

"you saw who?! that manwhore?!?"

riki giggled to himself and nodded his head while taking small bites of his bowl of spaghetti. heeseung frantically looked around the restaurant with big eyes and sure enough, sunghoon and jake were in the booth right behind them.

the oldest one slapped a hand over his mouth in shock from the closeness of the duo, and acted as if he didn't just call jake a manwhore outloud in the noise level of a megaphone.

"you really have to make it obvious you dumbfuck."

riki stabbed the fork into a meatball while heeseung was still comprehending that they were literally so close, but the youngest could care less because he was enjoying his food in a slow pace.

"ma'am! can i please get the bill? thank you."

a few minutes later, the same lady came back with a confused look on her face because they barely had just gotten their meal, did they get full already?

"hyung, i'm not even done with half-"

"i don't care, let's go. we'll eat somewhere else."

heeseung unconsciously grabbed rikis hand and entangled their fingers together, causing the youngers stomach to churn. the oldest dragged the younger outside and had a firm grip of his cellphone and rikis hand, finally letting it go as he felt the other tense up a little. it was the first time riki had felt blushy and shy to someone who isn't sunoo, and it suprised him.

"where are we going?"

-----

park jongseong's pov

"ugh.. fuck.. my head.."

i slowly rub my head against the cushions of whatever is under me, since my eyes are closed tightly. then a strong wave of cold air hit me, causing my eyelids to flutter open. i then realized i was located in a car.. most specifically a tesla because this shit was in dog mode.

i lifted myself up and looked out the window, seeing the restaurant i worked at? then two familar people came walking out of the restaurant holding hands, making my eyebrows furrowed.

why are heeseung and riki holding hands? i thought that insect liked sunoo.

"HEY! HEYY! GET ME OUT OF HERE!"

i pounded on the window trying to get their attention but they were too far away to even hear my screams. giving up, i lay back down and rest my head on the door and wait. i don't even know who's car this is, but i'm happy that they didn't do anything while i was passed out.

all i remember is getting knocked out- well suffocated by a hooded figure. besides, was there even a cat in my house?

while these thoughts were running in my head, i suddenly felt the car shake slightly and two males on both sides opening the doors. first one inside the car was sunghoon, a few jewelry hanging from his ears like wind chimes from the roof of a house. second one in was jake, an arrogant smirk making its way to his annoying face right when he knew that i was inside of the vehicle.

"well well well, look who finally woke up?"

jake chuckled while putting on the leather seatbelt and looking at me with wide eyes.

"yeah, i woke up because i smelled your stinky ass from a mile away. this is a sign to go wash your ass out."

sunghoon laughed at me as he was looking at me from the rear view mirror and slightly readjusting it to get a better view of me, quirking an eyebrow when we made eye contact.

"there wasn't a cat in your house by the way.."

at this point, i didn't even care. i just wanted to go home to sleep and never wake up.

"can you just take me home?"

"i thought you would beat my ass.."

"oh, i am, bitch. what made you think i wasn't?"

i sat up in a position where my hands were pulling sunghoons neck against the headrest of the car seat, making him a little dazed from the loss of air. he swerved the steering wheel to try to get me to release the grip i had on him but i didn't let go.

"i'll chop your balls off and feed it to bisco, bitch."

"wh-who in the fuck is b-bis-bisco?"

"rikis dog. let me tell you, that motherfucker bites HARD."

jake was just sitting there, leaning his head on the headrest with no care that i was literally choking out his friend while he was driving. but sunghoons wide shoulders and buff neck broke free of my grip amd pushed me back to my seat with one hand gripping the steering wheel.

"i'll put this shit into autopilot while i shove cat hairs into your throat, bitch."

i rolled my eyes, crossing my arms with a annoyed look on my face.

"what happened to respecting your elders.."

-----

no one's pov

"you still haven't answered my question."

"of what?"

sunoo and jungwon were walking side by side, hand in hand, at the park infront of jungwons house since his dad was out drinking with his friends. his girlfriend was, well, nowhere to be found.

"why you pushed me away the entire day today."

jungwon stopped walking, causing his and sunoos hands to detach from the sudden abrupt halt.

"i-i.. can't tell you.."

he gave an apolegetic look to the older, picking at his fingernails from his anxiety. sunoo noticed his silence and his hands shaking a little, so he pulled the younger one into a warm embrace.

"it's okay, i know it has something to do with jake, am i right?"

jungwon nodded and stuffed his face into sunoos black sweater, inhaling the cologne that intoxicated him everytime they were near eachother. after a few minutes of staying like that, jungwon didn't notice that sunoo took him to a nearby bench that was under a tree.

they both sat down with jungwon still hanging on to sunoo like a koala.

"i love being with you."

the pink haired male suddenly wrapped his arms around jungwons waist and cuddled with the younger resting his head on jungwons shoulder all while releasing a satisfied sigh. but the moment can only last for a little because of sunoos phone ringing in his pocket and it pissed him off for ruining the little session.

"i'll answer this real quick."

he stood up and walked a few steps away from the other, taking out his phone and pressing the 'accept' button without looking at the caller name.

"what do you wa-"

"KIM SUNOO, COME BACK IMMEDIATELY TO THE HOUSE BEFORE THERE ARE EVEN WORSE CONSEQUENCES FROM THE ONES YOU ARE ABOUT TO RECIEVE. I DON'T CARE WHERE YOU ARE, I WANT YOU HOME."

"what-"

"DON'T PRETEND YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU DID, I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES."

jungwon, who was studying sunoos body language was suprised when he saw sunoo tense his shoulders and shake his head in confusion multiple times. it made him curious on who he was calling, but he knew not to invade someone's privacy.

on the other hand, sunoo was trying to figure out who he was talking to before looking at the caller name and mentally facepalming himself..

'fuck, how do i even forget the voice of my own dad..'

sunoo put the phone against his ear to hear his dad roaring out nonsense that he couldn't even understand.

"dad, i don't know what you're talking about."

"I NEED YOU TO IMMEDIATELY COME BACK TO THE MANSION. A.S.A.P. NO BUTS NO ORS NO IFS NO ANDS. I WANT YOU HERE. NOW."

sunoo groaned after hearing the other side of the line cut off, indicating that the old man hung up on sunoo.

sunoo pushed back his hair with one hand while the other was holding the device, all when walking back towards the confused jungwon who was still on the bench.

"jungwon.. my annoying ass dad told me to go back to the mansion. i'm really sorry.."

sunoo pouted sadly and sat next to jungwon while caressing the others cheek.

"it's okay.. i know how it feels."

sunoo smiled at him whole-heartedly as he stared at the others eyes.

"shouldn't you get going?"

sunoo snapped out of his trance and groaned childishly.

"give me your hand."

jungwon raised an eyebrow curiously and held his hand out, only to get sunoos phone places on top of his palm. he chuckled at sunoos joke and tried to give the device back, but instead it wasn't removed from his hand.

"this is yours. not mine."

"no, it's yours now."

"no. yours."

"i'm buying a new one. this one is yours now. you can look through the messages, pictures, calls, i don't care. just don't call my dad or mom. i'll text you on my new phone. okay?"

jungwon was flabbergasted at his statement, but the stubborn in him still didn't believe the pink haired.

"no.. i can't-"

"you can. its yours now, not mine. all those pictures of me in the camera roll are for you to see, and for you only. no one else."

jungwon immediately went to the camera roll after he mentioned the selfie and saw a whole folder full of selfie from previous years.

some of them had black hair and blonde hair and of course the ones with his pink hair.

"but i have to go now, love, i'll text you."

sunoo held jungwons neck one last time and gave him a long and endearing kiss on the lips, catching jungwon off guard but he couldn't say anything because sunoo was long gone.

he quietly squealed to himself, holding the phone to his chest and hugging it as if it were sunoo hugging him. he also ran a finger across his now moistured lips, just realizing that once again, kim sunoo, the POPULAR GUY, kissed him. he was proud that he actually didn't run away this time and embarrass himself.

he felt accomplished.

but now that was left was arriving back home without a single trace that someone was in his room. or else.. something will happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 83.2K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
101K 5.1K 28
-๐’๐„๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐…๐‹๐ˆ๐ ๐’๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„ แถœแต’แต‡สณแตƒ แตแตƒโฑ ...
104K 4.4K 35
It is a story of.....a rowdy Launda of Mumbai and a sweet sanskai and cuteeee Ladki of Mumbai too. Kya hoga agar inko pyar ho jaye?? Kya inki not so...
1M 33K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...