KIM NAMJOON 18+ (COLLECTION)

By SirDaddyJoon

Kim Namjoon × YN -This is collection of 18+ story. -This is not for under 18 years old reader. -Do not copyri... More

Ex Husband (Pt.1)
Ex Husband (Pt.2)🔞
The Kiss🔞
ATTENTION‼️
Cold Husband🔞
Touch urself🔞

Slave?🔞

1.3K 24 2
By SirDaddyJoon

Song: Another Love by Tom Odell

"Rose, listen!" He shouted.

"Listen to what?!"

"She's no one." He replied.

"No one? Kissing, fucking like that inside your car." Rose scoofs. She stared at Namjoon, holding back her tears as she take out the ring that Namjoon gave and give it to Namjoon back.

"We're over." She said as she leave Namjoon and wiped her eyes that almost dropped the tears.

Namjoon stared at his girlfriend that leaving. His ex girlfriend.

"Fuck! Argh!" He shouted and kicked the wall. "Rose, she just a slave!" He shouted, hoping Rose hear that but she didn't.

Namjoon sigh and go back to the street. Finding a girl to release his tension. "She's the one who never give me her body. If she believe me, she should let me be happy with her!" Namjoon mumbled alone. He so fucking stress because his girlfriend finds out that Namjoon always fucked a girls at the street.

Namjoon sigh as he hit someone accidentally. "Sorry, sorry." He said as he looked at the girl.

"Sorry!" The girl replied make Namjoon stared at her.

Suddenly someone laughed. "See! I told you, Jackson! Yn will got a first customer!" The woman shouted.

The guy that called as Jackson looked at Yn and Namjoon that standing not too far from him.

"How she can got a first customer?! She not even beautiful!" Jackson sigh because he was wrong about Yn.

Namjoon heard about their conversation just kept quiet. He can't take over his eyes from the girl in front of him that called as Yn.

'Not even beautiful?! Are he blind?'

Yn just wanna leave but Namjoon grabbed her hand.

"S-Sir..."

"Hm? You looks like one of this fucking slut here." He smirk softly.

"S-Sir...I...I-I'm not..." She lied.

Namjoon that not even let her go, take out his money from his pocket.

Jackson and the woman stared at them from a far. Yn gulp looked at Namjoon and she slowly turned her head to Jackson. They both give a sign make Yn looked at Namjoon back.

"Sir...I..."

"I didn't take the answer as no." He put his hands inside his pocket.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Namjoon lock the door and he walked to the bed slowly. Yn that was sitting on the bed just looked down, scared of Namjoon. Namjoon smile quietly and go close to Yn. He take her chin up as she looked at him.

Namjoon that rub her red lips and kiss it softly. Yn shocked and try to push him but she remembered that Jackson will be mad at her if she didn't bring any money to him.

She kissed him back as he slowly push her to lay down. He break the kiss.

"You looks scared." He chuckled.

"I-I..."

"Hm? I'm going slowly." He said as he take off her clothes slowly. Yn kept quiet, thinking everything gonna be fine.

After taking off her clothes until half naked, Namjoon unbutton the top of his shirt. "Not even wearing a panties and bra? How slut you are." He rub her nipples make she moans softly.

Namjoon feel his dick already hard. He take off his clothes and his pants. "On your knees."

Yn did as his boxer already in front of her face. "Do your job." He said make Yn slowly opened his boxer and his dick was standing proudly. She touched it and start masturbate it. Yn then suck his eggs make Namjoon moans and rub her hair.

"Fuck...Your mouth-" He moans again. Yn then sucked his dick softly make Namjoon take her head and chocked her roughly.

"Yes, sucking your daddy hm? Such a good girl for daddy."

He then let her head go after he feel like he wanna cum. He masturbate his dick as he cum on her face. He pushed her and opened her legs bigger. He played his dick on her clit make she moans.

"Like it? I'm teasing you, making you cum, fucking you, kissing you. Hm?" He asked in deep voice. Yn bite her bottom lips and nod softly. She just feel pleasure with Namjoon.

He then start touching her pussy. He opened it and start shoving his long and big dick inside.

"D-D-Daddy..." She wanna shouted but she's scared if Namjoon mad at her.

"Slowly, baby." He shoved it more until all of it already fully inside. Yn tears flowing, holding the pain but Namjoon...Didn't notice about it.

"Shit..." Namjoon put it inside and not moving. He kiss her neck and leave a hickeys. He just wanna moved but he feel something strange. He looked at his dick and saw a blood.

"Y-You're a virgin?!" He scolded.

Yn gulp and closed her eyes, scared of his serious face. Yn suddenly feel a touched on her hands. Namjoon was trapped her with his both hands and moving slowly.

"Fucking whore. You didn't know that you're the first girl i fucked that was a virgin." He kiss her lips and still moving.

Yn stared at him. "I'm not gonna hurt you, just making you're mine because...Your virginity already be taken by Kim Namjoon." He whispered at the end of the sentence.

Yn just keep stared at him. He just so soft, not hurting her like other guy.

"Hm...D-Daddy..."

"Like that huh?" Namjoon asked as Yn nod softly and stared at his dick that was moving inside her.

Namjoon keep moving and shoved one finger inside make Yn shouted hurtly. It's hurting her since her pussy still tight.

"I-I wanna...cum..."

"Come. Cum with me." He start slamming her pussy make she shouted more and cumming with him.

"Shit...Your pussy...Feel...So...Fucking good..." He moans as Yn's legs was shaking. Namjoon start moving again, not even taking out his dick.

"S-Stop..."

"Stop? I want to make you feel the real meaning of pleasure. This is your first time sex." He said and keep moving. He already be rough and her pussy slowly be creampie.

After a few round, they end the sex with a screaming and moaning.

"5 round." He smirked slowly and kiss her lips. Yn kiss him back and start touching her pussy.

"T-Take it out..." She said weakly.

Namjoon shaked his head. "I didn't said we're done."

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Jackson sigh, tired of having a sex. He wear his clothes as he stared at the girl beside him. Sleeping. Peacefully sleeping.

Jackson looked at the clock. It's morning already. It's time to having a breakfast!

He take his key car and walked to main door. As he opened the door, he saw a bag.

"Fuck..What is this?" He sigh and take it as he opened roughly.

'Money?'

'Notes?'

I'm taking Yn with me, this is the money so it's mean you're selling her to me and now she's mine. From now on, she's not gonna be here.

"HUN YN!"

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Listen here. You're gonna be with me from now on. You're my slave and you know what's your job."

"Rules number two, don't push me when I really really need you. Or you gonna be in a big trouble."

Yn sigh after remembered all the words that came out from his mouth. She feel no use to live. She was born and grow up at the street, the slut place. And now, she are the slave for someone that she didn't know who is him but maybe a billionaire. His bungalow- She almost lost!

And now...It's been a months.

"You're not going anywhere!" He scolded.

"I-I want to meet my friend, Rose."

"You got a fever...Please? Listen to me." He sigh slowly. Yn feel bad. Even she just a slave but Namjoon taking care of her. He learn to cook for her, yea even it's not worth. He take a leave for his work today just because want to taking care of Yn that got a fever. But she not dumb. She know Namjoon do this because...She's his slave. If she sick, so who gonna pleasure him?

Yn hold the wall, feel dizzy. Namjoon sigh and carried her suddenly. He bring her to their bed as he put her laying down slowly.

"Now, sleep. I'm here." He rub her hair and her cheek.

Yn feel safe with him. Even he keep forcing her for a sex but he taking care of her. But she know that she can't fall in love with him because she just a slut. Dirty slut.

But not that one day, she fell...On the road, at the public...What she can saw just many peoples was around her.

As she woke up, she saw a lights...She heard a machine...She feel someone was kissing her hand...

She take her hand and hold her head.

"Y-Yn?" She heard a voice as she looked beside her. "Fuck, you make me worried!" He mad and take her hand back. He rub it slowly.

"I told you not leaving the house until I told you to." He stared at her.

"I...I...I hang out...With Rose..."

"I don't care." He sigh and kiss her hand again. "You didn't know how worried I am when I've got a call!" He mad again.

"S-Sorry..." She replied whispering.

He sigh and moved his hand to her stomach. "From now on, listen to me...You carrying my child..."

Yn shocked as she quickly looked at Namjoon. "C-Child?"

"I don't know their gender but what I know, I want both of us take care of them. Alright, my love?" Namjoon give a small smile.

"A-Are you...Take care of me because I'm your slave?" She suddenly asked make Namjoon looked at her.

"What?" He asked as she looked down, mad at herself because asking like that.

"No. Of course not! Sweetheart, listen. When I said you're my slave, it's mean you're mine. When I'm telling you that you're mine, that's mean I love you. Alright?"

Yn stared at him.

"You never...Said that..."

"I'm not telling you but I'm showing my efforts. For what I tell you that I love you? Making you're mine is enough to tell you that I love you okay?"

Yn gave a small smile as he smiled softly and rub her cheek.

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

"Let's start our plan wedding." He hug her from back.

"But..."

"Oh my God, Yn... It's been a months! You're keep said not now. Until when hm?" He stared at her softly.

"Can't we just...Stayed like this?"

"What do you mean? Not married?"

Yn nod slowly.

"No."

"Why?" She break the hug.

"Because I'm making you're mine and fully mine. Making you Kim Yn. I want you live happily with me." Namjoon replied, holding his anger. He hate it when Yn gave a hint that she didn't love Namjoon while actually she did.

"Okay...I'm sorry...But...Can we met my friend first?"

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜

Namjoon stared at her friend, Rose. Yn was sitting beside him just stared at them.

Yn pretend to be cough. "I heard you both in relationship a few months ago." She smiled painly.

Namjoon looked at Yn as he hold her hand. Yn looked at him as he shaked his head softly.

"Don't start it...Please?" Namjoon whispered.

"I think you already get the answer why I don't want to be with you, Kim Namjoon." She said bravely.

"Chagiya..."

"Rose, I think you can fix it. I leave first." She said and moved his hand from her hand. She stand up and leave them.

"Yn." Namjoon stand up and leave Rose alone there. Yes, he love Rose. Rose is his first love but Yn taught him means of love. He more scared losing Yn more than Rose.

"Chagiya, listen." He run, followed Yn.

Yn walked so fast to leave that restaurant but Namjoon grabbed her hand.

"Chagiya, listen!" He scold.

"What?!" She shouted.

"Yn..."

"I never believe you, Namjoon. Yes, I love you but I never believe you. You came to street, finding a slut to make you happy. When you in relationship with Rose, you having a fun with another sluts too."

"Yn..."

"I'm not done..."

Namjoon stared at her.

"You know I'm your slave because of that you taking care of me. Make me pregnant your child and use that reason to marry with me. Saying that I'm yours, saying that you love me but after married? Are you gonna stay loyal to me?"

"You leaving for a work but I didn't know what you do outside there. Maybe go to street again and finding a slut."

"I didn't..."

"Why you wanna be with me very much? I'm dirty. I'm grow up in that family. Slut. Dirty."

"You didn't..."

"Yes I am! I try to accept you even I love you! I try to believe you but Rose's story make me...Stop hoping to you and let you continue with your games until this time, I want you to know that I never accept you in my life. You gonna you use me, Namjoon."

"I didnt, Yn...I didn't...I didn't use you."

"Lie. You will do the same thing to me like how you did to Rose!"

"And I didn't grabbed her hand when she breaking up with me like how I did to you just now!" He scolded.

"Please? Don't start it? I love you, chagiya...I swear...Yes she's my first love but you make me realise that my real love is you."

"The day we met at the street, when I looked into your eyes, I just can't take my eyes over from you. I starting love you that time, sweetheart. I didn't know how to told you that I love you so I show my efforts. You can ask another girl that I used to fuck with. I never...Having a sex with them without protection. Just with you because I really...Really wanna make you're mine." He stared at her.

"So please? Believe me? Love me? Hoping to me back? I never...Back to that street. When I needy, I'm finding you...At my office, I can't stop thinking 'bout you, Yn. It feels didn't complete if I didn't saw you for a day!"

"I really...Love you..."

Her tears suddenly flowing. "I never lie, Yn. I mean it. I want to be with you. I want you happy with me. Be with me. I want we be a greatest parents in the world. I want to cuddle with you everyday like how we used to do. I want kissing you every morning before I leave to the office. Just with married, I can confirm to you that I will never lose all of that."

"You are the perfect girl I ever see. Be with you, make me feel so happy. I be cold with you because I know that you will scared of me and will never leave me. You scared to disobey me, how you can leave me?" He moved his hand to her cheek.

"Look at me."

Yn looked at him as he wiped her tears. "I love you." He whispered on her ear make Yn hug him tightly.

Yn cry on his chest. "Yah...Stop crying. My princess can't cry." He chuckled and hug her back.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
249K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
74.5K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...