The Dark Avenger

Por MarvelVibes

Kat Schuster was an ordinary 21 year old before she was kidnapped and turned into a test subject in the king... Más

Hello welcome to my fic
Queen cobra orgins
Gotta make a pitstop
"Excuse me where's your zoo?"
My revenge mission
Wheres hydra?
Follow the leader
Who is queen cobra
Back at shield
To skilled
PTSD
Welcome to the team
"This bitch is going down like the titanic"
Sugar we're going down swinging
What do we do now?
I can take care of myself
Russia here we are
Another day Another problem
Girl time
Tonys Party pt.1
Tonys party pt.2
Ultron and the maximoff twins
What are we
Whats ultron up to
All cards are on the table
The vision
Battle royal
Its all over
A new begining
First day back
Just a quick side note
Best kept secret, for how long?
Just let me in
The past is a book better left closed
Tirelessly
Time to know
Dinner
Last day down home

Always running

17.7K 498 186
Por MarvelVibes

•Kat•

I drove to the nearest Walgreens and tried the sliding doors, locked. I put my fingers in between the doors and pried them open. I turned around and shot a fire ball at the security camera. I ran in grabbing everything I needed, a pair of scissors, deodorant, a brush, a towel, a tooth brush, tooth paste, mascara, and eyeliner. I know, considering I'm on the run I shouldn't waste time with cosmetics but a girls gotta make due. I stopped and turned around, grabbing a tube of red lipstick.

I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, the woman I once knew was looking back at me but somehow i looked different. I looked at my hair, long golden blonde hair hung there with loose curls. I took the the scissors out of the packaging and I brought them up to my face. Without thinking twice snipped it off. A few minutes later I had cut it up to my shoulders.

I heard the cops coming so on my towards the back entrance I grabbed a black baseball cap and cat eye sunglasses. As I sprinted through the break room something caught my eye. It was a calendar with the days marked off, today. 'April 4th 2015'

I'd been gone for almost two years, I was kidnapped on March 23rd 2013, I remember the day precisely.

I was about to leave when I saw something on the top of the vending machine. I walked over and grabbed it, it was a newspaper from 2012, on the front was a picture of the avengers. The whole article was a description of what happened in New York. I stared at the cover for awhile but then I realized I had to get moving. I rolled it up and stuffed it in my bag before I got in the car and drove away.

"Alright I'm going to need a new phone, they'll know I have my old one and then try and track me" I said to myself

I rolled down the window then reached into my bag and through the phone out, hearing it getting crushed under the wheels of the car.

I saw a best buy sign and immediately turned into the parking lot with aloud squeak of the tires. I walked up to the doors and closed my eyes

Open the doors.

I heard a voice echo in my mind, then the doors slide open

Power down security systems

The red light in the security cameras stopped blinking

"So I have telekinesis to, that's going to be fun" I said to myself with a little smirk.

I walked into the store feeling my grandpas dog tags bump up and down on my chest.

I walked down the aisle and ripped a black iPhone 6 off the display, I watched the screen as I clicked the power button. I looked around and saw the iPad display.

"I could use one of those" I said to myself and shrugged.

I ripped if of its display as well and hit the power button. While I was waiting for the iPad to turn on I unlocked the phone and put my parents numbers in there knowing I would never call them.

I hacked into the sprint network and gave myself a free data plan from one of the best buy computers, it was pretty cool.

I turned the iPad into a tracking device for the people who were running the king cobra operation. The closest ones were at the edge of Virginia and The outskirts of DC.

I went outside and got back in my car, before driving off I had to do something.

Security systems back on

The red light began blinking again

Close doors

The doors closed.

I felt a smirk appear on my face then I put my foot on the gas pedal and floored it.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

6K 211 16
Alpha Martinez was unique, and her parents made sure of it. At birth, they gave Alpha the most unique name they could think of, and the girl wondered...
8.5K 444 53
She hated him with everything she had. He had betrayed her, and in doing so, she was stripped of her title, and banished to another realm. She had s...
33K 793 16
The Red Room. Black Widows. Little Girls. Many girls have walked through come and gone through these walls. 1 in 20 survive. Maybe. They went from ps...
1.5K 35 11
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...