Brand New [Leonetta Fanfic]

By lovethatmendeskid

Violetta is now starting a brand new life in Buenos Aires. Her dad, who always was overprotective, is willing... More

Chapter 1 - Trance
Chapter 2 - Unexpected
Chapter 3 - Remembering the past
Chapter 4 - Friends & Party
Chapter 5 - Hidden memories
Chapter 6 - Discoveries
Chapter 7 - You can do it
Chapter 8 - Sleepover
Chapter 9 - Close enough
Chapter 10 - Surprise!
Chapter 12 - Violetta?
Little A.N.
Chapter 13 - Wish
AN
Chapter 14 - Afraid
AN
Chapter 15 - Dear passengers
Chapter 16 - Best birthday
Chapter 17 - This is it
Chapter 18 - Lingering question
Chapter 19 - When reality hits you
Chapter 20 - My Guarantee
Chapter 21 - Moments like these
Chapter 22 - Make it a day to remember
Chapter 23 - Titanium
Chapter 24 - We never gave up
Chapter 25 - Crazily
Chapter 26 - Solution Found
Chapter 27 - Monster
Chapter 28 - I passed out
Author Says Big News
About The Sequel
Sequel Is Out

Chapter 11 - Plot twist

1.6K 60 8
By lovethatmendeskid

New chapter... WOW! I've been here a lot, posting to you... Love it!! PLEASE READ LAST NOTE!!!

- Hey, girls! - I cheer, approaching Fran and Cami.

- Hello, Vilu. - Fran greets me with a certain sadness in her eyes and voice.

- What happened? What are those faces?

- You haven't heard about it, have you? - Camila asks me.

- No...

- We should tell her. - Andrés advises, joining up with Brodway and Diego.

- What should you tell me? What's going on? - I start to get scared.

They all look at each other and, finally, Francesca opens her mouth:

- León had an accident...

The moment she says it my eyes start to get full of tears.

- When? What happened? Where is he? - I panic.

- This morning, his mother was taking him here by car. On the way, a car crashed them... on León's side. He's at the B.A. Hospital, unconscious. - Fran explains, holding my hand.

- I have to see him, I need to see him.

- No, his mom's okay and she told us that the doctors don't want anybody there except her. - Camila says.

I fall into Fran's arms for a deep hug. The news is too bad, I need to see León, no matter what.

- I have to be alone, please. - I leave them to go to a room.

Dear mommy,

You won't believe what just happened. The guys told me that León had had a car accident! My world crashed when I heard it. It's too much, I can't take it. The possibility that he can never wake up from his coma is terrifying. Recalling everything now, all I can remember is the sweetness in his voice saying «princess», not knowing what was about to happen a few hours later. I need to see him to make sure he's okay. I am not a doctor but with him in front of me would be reassuring, I don't know why. I write this and I'm crying, probably wetting this whole thing and destructing my make-up, but that's the least, he's lying on a hospital bed, injured, in coma, at risk and without me. I need to be there. I have to.

Love you, Violetta

The tears I still have to cry stream down my face as Fran enters the room and hugs me tightly. She shushes me as I cry.

- Vilu, why are you so sad about this? - She says, wiping all my tears, after the hug.

- What do you mean by that? I should be happy? - I shock at her last question.

- Of course not. We are shaken with this but you are so much worst... Is something going on? - She asks.

- No... How so? - I try to make myself confused, hoping that she doesn't ask...

- Are you in love with him?

Ok, she did it. How am I supposed to answer that? Should I tell the truth or should I lie? I mean, I can trust her this secret. Furthermore, half of the girls in the school like him... I love him. So, why not? I take a deep breath and murmur:

- Yes. - I confirm as she widely smiles and parties, laughing.

- Can you please be quiet about this? - I almost shout to keep her still.

- Yes, I won't tell anybody...

- Great.

- Except Camila. - I make a serious face and then a nice one.

- Fine.

- You want to go to the hospital? - She asks.

- I wish I could go. - I sigh, looking down.

- I'll go with you. - She puts her hand on my arm and I look up in hope.

- Thank you, Fran! - I hug her.

We leave Studio and take a cab.

******

My heart pounds for every step we take closer to that room. It's now I'll see him. Although, waiting next to the door is Sofia, his mother. She's laying her forehead on her hands, crying, with some scratches on her arms and hands. Poor woman! A divorce, money issues and now her son is in hospital. What a life! I approach her and touch her left shoulder. She looks at me and, in the moment her eyes recognize me, she gets up from the chair and hugs me, saying:

- Thank you.

I say «You're welcome» while she releases her tears. We are interrupted by the doctor.

- Doctor, how's my son? Will he be okay? - She desperately asks.

- We had him in surgery and almost lost him but, he is stable now. However, he can't still have visits. We are make some exams and analyses that need to be done, so, probably, only by the afternoon you may visit him. We are hopeful he will be totally alright.

- Totally? - She gets scared.

- He probably will have difficulties with walking. While the accident, the moving part was hit and a bit damaged. It can be recovered with physiotherapy.

- Ok. - She sits down and sighs.

- How long he will be unconscious? - I ask the doctor.

- We can't say that. It can be a day, a week, a month, a year... or more. I'm sorry. - He walks away, leaving me hopeless in the middle of the corridor.

******

This afternoon is going way too long. I already called my dad so he can know where I am but I'm sure he will be running through this corridor at any moment. Every second looks like a minute and time won't fly so that I can see him. I look at Sofia. She seems very focused on the opposite blank wall and I don't want to disturb her. Fran's already gone which means I am lonely in this pain building.

- Mrs. Vargas? - I jump off the chair, even if I'm not her.

- Are you Mrs. Vargas? - The doctor smirks. How rude of him!

- I am. - Sofia finally wakes up from her daydream and steps next to me.

- León is okay but he still is in coma. Only one person can see him today. - He says for my sadness.

She looks at me and I make a head sign for her to do it. She follows the doctor, leaving me alone with myself and the empty waiting room. Staring at nowhere, I startle at the now open door, showing Sofia and the doctor.

- Please, go home. Tomorrow, if he continues stable, then more people can visit him. - The doctor advises and then looks at me in last part. I am glad I can see him tomorrow.

- Thank you. - She says and then he leaves.

She turns to me, hugs me and cries. I am confused so I ask her what's going on.

- He is so hurt... - She is able to say this in the middle of her touching crying.

******

Dear mommy

I came back from the hospital just an hour ago and all I can say is this hurts too much. Can you believe I was a few meters away from him and I couldn't see him? Only Sofia could, maybe tomorrow is my turn. And do you know what's the funniest part? I just want to call him. Call him! He is coma and what would make me feel better is hearing his voice! What is going on with me? Not one of the others is in the state of mind I am, so why am I crying and fearful and depressed? I love him, perhaps that is what is going on. I am so scared to lose him, even if the doctor says that he is stable. I feel that, somehow, the only thing that will make me okay is to see him, like if it is some guaranty of his well-being. What am I going to do, mommy? Him in the hospital brought me a whole to my world... you don't imagine how hard for me it was not to see him, hug him, look into his eyes.

I need you, León. I love you... more than what you can imagine...

Violetta

I take a deep breath, keep my diary away and try to get some sleep. This night is going to be so long...

1. So León's in hospital... Plot twist, hahahah! What do you think? PLEASE, vote and/or comment!!

2. PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!! If anyone likes this fic so much please tell if you can shoutout it in your own stories. I have few views despite being upadting a lot. Please, anyone, put in comment if so.

Love you all, cupcakes!!

Mi@

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 4.6K 70
"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Violetta Castillo is your ordinary girl, w...
22.7K 598 36
Violetta is moving with her father back to Buenos Aires. They are moving back,because her dad and Angie are going to get married. Violetta is happy...
13.1K 286 24
Well from the previous book Vilu gave birth to Leonardo and Maria Vargas, but one of them isn't well and Leon's recording with the band and when Viol...
8K 272 15
Riley Matthews needs to get out of New York, after her parents advised her to go to her great grandmother's house in Texas she's on the first plane t...