Foreign Love || KTH

By tae_beau_ty

"So, Y/n. Why don't we try to get along?" "Hmm... How are we going to get along?" "Join me in the shower,"... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1: The meeting
Chapter 2: Roomfate
Chapter 3: Hate him
Chapter 4: Hate her
Chapter 4: Hate her (continued)
Chapter 5: Best Friend
Chapter 6: Friend's Bestie
Chapter 7: What in hell!
Chapter 8: Success is sweet
Chapter 9: Secret Weapon
Chapter 10: The Party
A/N
Chapter 11: Fair Game
Chapter 12: I like playing dirty
Chapter 13: Wet
Chapter 14: Kiss?
Chapter 15: Just an accident.
Chapter 16: A day out
Chapter 17: The Stars
Chapter 18: Do I love you?
Chapter 19: I'm lost!
Chapter 20: You are not going anywhere
Chapter 21: Confessions
Chapter 22: Get Along
Chapter 24: Sweet Talker
Chapter 25: Blind Date
Chapter 26: Date me!
Chapter 27: Moonlit Night
Chapter 28: Past Wounds

Chapter 23: Long Time No See?

161 17 11
By tae_beau_ty

Taehyung POV

"Are you going to tell me, or do you want me to die by guessing?"  Jimin sits beside me on the couch, his interrogative eyes prodding me.

"What?"

"I should be asking this to you, my friend. What?"

"What, what?" I give him a calm look.

"What's the deal with you and Y/n?" He asks once more, his voice a little more steady than before.

"As I've already said, we were just conversing on some stuff." I get up from the couch and walk to the kitchen. Need a dose of caffeine to handle this chick here.

"My dear friend, could you perhaps enlighten me with the kinds of stuff you were conversing about while keeping the girl on your dick?" Jimin follows me into the kitchen and comes to a halt beside me, leaning on the counter, one of his hands calmly resting there.

"Why; are you still interested in her?"

"Looks like you are the one interested in her." He strikes back in a sarcastic tone.

"Jimin, there is nothing of that sort. It's just fun teasing her, that's it." I offer him a confident grin and begin brewing my coffee.

"Ohh? Then could you kindly explain what happened that night at the cliff?"

"I think it's just basic human ethics to save people from danger, don't you think?"

"I see." He moves his head assuringly, drawing my attention to him. That's it? I was worried he'd give me a migraine with his questioning, but it's a good thing he didn't. I take a drink of coffee and stare at Jimin, who is still jerking his head for reasons I don't understand.

"Stop that, Jimin."

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Stop moving your head like that; it will fall off." I make my way to the couch, scrolling through my phone.

"I was just thinking, in which category of human ethics does a kiss fall?" Jimin asks, and I stop for a moment before turning back to face him.

"I was right there on the cliff when you kissed her. How are you going to defend it?" He glances at me again, his interrogative eyes making me gulp the coffee down my throat.

"I'm not defending anything," I turn to walk closer to the couch, avoiding his sight.

Too bad it wasn't an option with Y/n. Y/n was never an option. The moment I saw her lost in all that darkness and checked for myself that she was okay. I experienced all the things I had believed I had managed to repress over the years. Joy. Gratitude. Care. Hope. Love. Want. And all I could think about was kissing her because that's what emotions do to you. They compel you to act in ways that will intensify your feelings in every way. And I wanted to feel every bit of her, so I did.

"Taehyung, I know the women you have met up to this point haven't been all that great. But everyone is not the same." Jimin sits beside me again while speaking, and I keep quiet. "Embrace it, my friend. For once, pay attention to your heart."

"Where is all this coming from, Jimin?"

"This is coming from a very long time. Nothing has escaped my eyes, okay? I've seen everything. Your concerns, possessiveness, everything."

"I don't know, man." I frown, not really sure what to say. Maybe I'm worse because I'm still unsure whether whatever I'm feeling is genuine or just a serotonin boost from a brat who opposes everything I say with that innocent look of hers.

"Then you better know. Because if you don't, someone else will get your girl beneath your nose while you stay with your enormous knowledge of human ethics." He raises his voice to a loud pitch, causing my coffee mug to wobble slightly while I try to give him an unbothered expression.

"Fine!"

"Don't give me that look, Taehyung. I'm serious right now."

"I didn't even say anything."

"Exactly, you need to say something, or it will be too late later."

"What do you want me to say?"

"I think you haven't forgotten that your roommate is going on a blind date, have you?" His eyebrows are lifted as he glances at me.

"Do you think Y/n is the kind who will go with anyone?"

"Anyone? I'm not sure. Try Kai." He leans in, grabs my coffee mug from my grasp, and takes a sip.

"Kai?"

"Yes. The very only guy who has a very only fantastic history of disturbing your humongous and purified human ethics," Jimin comments, while crossing his knees and clarifying his words with his hands, behaving like a fucking teacher from a parent-teacher meeting. But that's not important here. What is that guy doing here?

"He is in Germany?"

"Seems like Sunmi and he are close friends, and that man seems to be curious about your roommate."

"Sunmi?" This girl is getting on my nerves now!

"Explaining anything to her is like beating your head against a wall; she is too stubborn to leave things." I nod at his statement because I don't think anyone else will understand how stubborn she is more accurately than I do.

"I don't think Y/n will agree to any of this stuff," I say, grabbing my coffee back from Jimin. As long as I've known her, she's not the sort of woman that enjoys meeting men too often. She needs time to get acquainted with them, so a blind date is out of the question.

"You wish. By the way, isn't it taking her a bit too long for groceries? I am hungry," Jimin says.

"Yeah, it's already past two hours." I check the time. What's taking so long? 

"Call her," Jimin says, holding his stomach dramatically and hobbling on the couch.

"Yeah." I open my phone's contacts and type her name only to see 'no matches found.' Did I never ask for her number?

"What?" Jimin inquires when he notices me staring at my phone in disbelief.

"I.." Unconsciously, I bite my bottom lip, trying to think of words to express how I had planned to take her number but never got the chance. Does that make any sense?

"Don't tell me you don't even have her number." 

I let out a breath of disbelief and keep my phone aside. It's so embarrassing.

"Up your game, bruh. Asking for numbers is the bare minimum." Jimin shouts at me, disappointed.

"I know."

"You know? Seriously? I have to take care of everything. I feel like your parent!"

"Will you shut your mouth?"

"Ayy! You brat, you should respect me for babysitting you? Don't you think?" Jimin sits upright, hands on his hips, trying to give me angry stares but failing miserably.

"Then, will you kindly shut your mouth?"

"Make me." Jimin looks at me, biting his lower lip and giving me his signature sultry look. I don't know how he makes women fall for him with such a look. It looks funny.

"Fuck you, Jimin," I laugh, shoving him off.

"Fuck you too," he leans over and grins at me, winking.

I am about to give him a friendly punch on his nose, but the bell rings.

"Ohh! Thank God, Y/n's here. I thought I was going to starve to death." Jimin sighs on the sofa pretending to be unconscious.

I throw a cushion at his face, making him wince, "You disrespectful brat!" he yells back at me.

I shake my head and turn back to the hallway, down to the door. I open the door, and Y/n stands in her red off-shoulder top with three shopping bags in her hands. It's like she's hauling the entire supermarket in those bags. Tomatoes, eggplants, carrots, potatoes, bell peppers, and onions. I could see some herbs poking out. Milk can and eggs. Fresh bread and butter.

"Wow." I scratch the back of my head, "Did you steal all these?"

"Do I look like a thief to you?"

"Maybe. Haven't you heard thieves hide behind their masks of innocence?"

She sighs and stares at me with an intense gaze. And I notice how intimidating her gaze is, like she's mentally plotting a murder and studying every detail of where to stab the knife so that I die on the first try itself.

I chuckle gently at her expression.

"What's funny?" She asks.

"Nothing, just.." Seeing her innocent eyes begging for an answer suddenly brings back the image of her on my lap a while ago. So innocent yet so needy.

Flashback

"You don't want me this close to you?" I ask, causing her to squint her eyes open. I can feel her nervousness, so I tightly wrap my arm around her waist to calm her down.

"No... I.. Yes.. this..."

As much as I want to kiss those lips of hers, I don't think I should rush. So, I try playing with her more to see if she's ready to take it.

"Want or not?" I ask again, my voice a bit whispery, dominating, and eager for a response.

"I...."

"Don't you like it when I'm this close to you? I lift her waist a little higher and flip her into my lap. "When I touch your waist and pull you closer to me?"  She quickly grabs my shoulder and looks at me, amused. The image of her riding me in this position fills my head, making me grip her hips tightly.

"When I gaze into your eyes and bring my face close to yours?" I say this while caressing her cheeks with one of my hands and keeping the other on her hips. Her breathing becomes erratic, and the closer I go to her, the more flustered she gets. Fuck, her reaction is driving me crazy.

"When my nose touches your nose, like this," I touch her nose with mine, and my eyes fall on her parted rose lips. She looks so beautiful, and I feel like I am drunk.

"When my cheeks paint your tinted cheeks," I put the batter on her cheeks, and she reacts by grinding on my crotch. Fuck! My throat bobs as I swallow, my black eyes raking down at her physique. Did she do it intentionally?

"When I whisper faintly in your ears, that sends shivers down your spine. Don't you?" 

She looks at me awestruck with her flushed face, and I find myself devouring her like the hungry predator I am. "Speak," I demand, and she squirms again, grinding on me. 

A low growl leaves my chest, telling me to halt whatever I'm doing right now because anything more away would mean losing all control.

So, I try changing the topic to stop the urge inside of me, "You look good with the batter, though."

I chuckle as she blinks awkwardly at me. She soon becomes aware of my doings and immediately pushes me with her hands, enraged, "Shut up." Damn! She is so cute. She attempts to rise off my lap, but I strangle her.

"I like you on top of me," My mouth speaks even before I can comprehend what it is about to say. I don't want her to leave. I want her to be with me; I want her to sit right here in this position; I love it. I love the way her sweat glistens on her forehead; I love the way she gets nervous around me; I love the way I affect her; I love...

"What are you guys doing?"

I break our gaze as my head dips to the right to see a stunned Jimin.

"What the fuck are you doing there? Could you kindly let Y/n in?" Jimin's words jolt me out of my trance, and I notice Y/n staring at me suspiciously.

"What the hell is wrong with you? I didn't steal anything, okay?" She speaks.

"Yeah, Come in," I shake my head and make room for her.

"What were you thinking?" She asks, straining her eyes at me.

"Nothing." Just some unholy ideas on how you're going to look while riding me...  

"I don't believe you, but it's okay because I brought an old friend of yours," she says, her eyes twinkling.

"Old Friend? Who?"

"Oh! I ran into him at the market, and he drove me here. He was just parking...oh, there he is! "I hear some light footfall coming her way as she grins and looks to her right.

I swing my head out the door to see who she's referring to and see the face I'd once wished I'd never see. He stands behind Y/n with that wicked grin on his face, heating my nerves. My gaze automatically turns dark as I lurk at him.

"Y/n, make me some food, huh...!!" I hear Jimin yelling from behind. "Kai??"

"Hey, Jimin," Kai waves at Jimin.

"Hey! What brings you here?" Jimin ponders.

"Why? Not pleased to see me?"

"No," Jimin says with an awkward grin, "I just didn't expect you here."

"I see. So, I met this lovely girl at the market and then, after conversing, realized she is kind of a mutual friend. So I figured, why not meet up with some old friends? After all, it's been a long time, hasn't it?"

"Huh, right," Jimin says while my gaze remains fixated on Kai.

Kai notices my angry gaze and approaches me with a sneaky smirk while I try to keep my calm.

"Taehyung, how have you been?"

He lends his hand to me for a handshake.

"Long time no see?" He chuckles, "Bestie?"

Author's note:

Besties!! LONG TIME NO SEE. HUH???

I've been away for what seems like ages, but now I'm back. I can honestly say that I've missed you guys a lot, as well as your messages and comments, but did you miss me?

I hope you did.

A new character, then? I don't know why, but I went with the name Kai because it's hot. Kai from EXO has nothing to do with it, and you can picture anyone in his face. Seems like there is some history between them. In Jimin's words, "very only fantastic history." Let's see what happens. However, rest assured that I'll be bringing back a few spicy/steamy scenes (if you want, obviously)

Also, considering it has been so long, how about a double update? Sounds good, doesn't it?

Great then, 15 votes on this chapter, and I will release the next chapter today itself. Can we do that? Can we?? Go vote, vote, vote...

Do let me know your views about this chapter, and continue to support and comment. 

Adios! See you soon!

ღƪ(ˆ◡ˆ)ʃ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.1K 49
A sex addict and a virgin. What could go wrong? "I hate the way you think you can get whatever you want just because you're a smooth talker and you'...
17.1K 793 22
when a rich boy fall in love with a poor girl .....she can't afford her three time meal🥺💗 college love story ❤️ Kim taehyung : _______________ 21 y...
28.4K 1.2K 68
If you have a great fond of love triangle stories then it's for you. This story is not only about love but it's about friendship too so both leads ar...
41.2K 2.1K 30
It didn't make sense, it might sound insane to any other human being who isn't Taehyung, but he would rather cut his arm off than let Jungkook leave...