The Bloody Reaper (Alcina X F...

By ChrisWolfblood

Alcina Dimitrescu, lady of the castle on top of a small Romanian village and one of the lords of it, killed y... More

-Miranda-
-Meeting-
-Morning-
-Mercy-
-Mob-
-Maladies-
-Maiden-
-Mystery-
Message
Massacre
Distance
Daughters
Meditated
''My pleasure.''
Discussion
Monster

-Murder-

1.2K 57 4
By ChrisWolfblood

This life was much... Softer, then with her lady.

She had fewer corpses to get rid of if any at all, and her new ladies didn't exactly experiment on people, which caused even more messes.

"Come on Liiiiiiiiiiiiiinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." She sighed as Cassandra was talking her ears off ever since she was put on house arrest, even worst then it already was with cold coming in a few months, basically locked in her room.

"If that unwanted guest would have been just that little fast then you'd be dead." It was the talk of the castle, some man having come looking for his daughter that was not here and got killed but not before smashing a window and almost freezing the young lady to death. "I've been tasked with keeping you in this room, and I will." Angelina simply said.

Their rooms were not how the maiden imagined them when she first stepped foot in this castle. She imagined blood and gore with torture devices but it was surprisingly normal...

...Tho clearly luxurious.

"But I am bored in this room Linaaaaa!!!!" Cassandra was acting like any normal teen, throwing a tantrum, sprawled out on the ground like a starfish, face down... But she wasn't a normal teen, that's for certain.

"First of all, Angelina is my name, and secondly, I apologize, but I was given an order, and you won't be going nowhere."

"I know what your damned name is." Cassandra pouted.

"Then please do use it, lady Cassandra."

"As if!! Daniela gets to call you Angel, and Bela calls you like that homicidal doll, Angie."

"I was unaware of this, but if it is some sort of competition or something, I will not take part."

"Nah! We find you quite entertaining actually, you have nothing of the other maids, many would faint at the first sight of blood but now you, don't tell my mother or I'll kill you but... You can be our friend."

"I am your maid, not a friend."

"Bullshit."

"Lady Cassandra, your words."

"Don't scold me. I am not a child."

Angelina, her and her seemingly endless cup of patience, were slowly being confronted with a harsh edge of a seemingly not so endless patience since the lady had been going back and forth with her ever since she was forced to lock them both in here and lean her back against the key hole to be sure the lady wouldn't turn to flies and get out by squeezing through it.

"Look." She said a bit unprofessional as she scratched her cheek. "If I were to let you call me however you want, will you please calm down lady Cassandra?"

"Oh, absolutely!" She picked her head up, eyes sparkling. "And I will remind you that that uninvited guest was the father of the previous head maid so of course he knew how to come here."

"That's not how that works."

"Oh, of course it does! I would have never almost died in that case." Angelina couldn't comprehend why she was trying to give her excuses, just hoping she'll stop fighting with her. "I am thirsty! Can we go to the kitchen?"

"I'll get you something."

"Oh come on! Please?! I'll stay by your side and behave, I promise, I need out of this room."

"No but if you wait for me here I'll put in a word with your mother that you have completely defrosted and are back in shape." She bargained with the girl.

"That's a deal!!!" The girl was suddenly in front of here, shaking her hand hard to seal the deal.

Angelina pulled it away, shaking it out, not fond of others' touch even if through clothing, but didn't speak it out loud.

"Don't move." She said, opening the door. "I mean it lady Cassandra."

"I will be good." The brunette grinned.

---------------------------

Angelina's mood was actually a bit sour, there was a meeting with Mother Miranda the day Cassandra was brought back half frozen which cut it quite short, she needed to talk with her and now she couldn't, being forced to wait for the next or go through her new lady to be given a day off.

Other maids pulled hastily away from her way as she marched through the halls, words of what she did spread like fire, showing them they did good to fear her like they feared their masters.

She stopped at the end of the hallway she was on, looking out in the big entrance area, off of which she'd get in the dining room... How odd...

"You know, gentlemen, that it is not a good thing to intrude in the castle." She casually said as she rounded the railing and walked down the stairs, completely unfazed by the guns aimed up at her. "If you are looking to save your comrade that has been caught before I fear that you are too late, I cleaned their brains and guts of the floor three days ago when they tried to use a fake identity of the dad of the previous head maid and almost killed one of my ladies" She pulled off her gloves and slid a knife in her right hand. She didn't tell the daughter, but she had figured the man was not a simple villager here for revenge.

"You work for those monsters?!" One with a seemingly shorter fuse said making Angelina truly think on just why the Dimitrescues never locked their front door, she knew many stupid people came and became food but it was honestly mind numbing how many idiots came in here yelling.

"My ladies aren't monst--" "YOU ALL WILL PAY!!" Angelina narrowed her eyes, a background of orange and red filtering through her white irises.

"Please do not cut me off." She politely said tho with an edge.

"Bring us to the monsters. That's an order." The seeming leader spoke up.

"You umbrella operatives are quite stupid to think I would listen to you morons." She hissed in an annoyed tone, lifting the knife up and holding the edge between her teeth like someone would bite a pen, making the men notice that she had been holding it all this time. "After all you did to me and these people saved me, you honestly think I will even hear you out? No, so final waning gentlemen, leave and never come back--" She spun the knife, pointing at them. "Or perish here and now."

The more trigger happily pulled the trigger and blew a hole through her shoulder, sending her down.

"Come on, let's move." The leader said, not disciplining that man for once for his anger, stepping around the corpse.

But not four meters in, a short scream of pain followed by drowning gargoyles was heard.

They all looked back to see the youngest of their team, the one walking in the rear, have a red spike stabbing through his throat and part of the trachea ripped out on the tip of the spike before it yanked back and dropped the piece and the corpse.

To their horror, the spike's origin was the maid.

"You know, gentlemen." She was sitting, the now tentacle-like spike waving itself in between many others of its kind, all emerging from where the hole had been in her shoulder. "That hurts quite a lot."

Angelina was irritated, eyes a passionate deep red as she stood, dusting herself, she'll have much to clean after this.

With only a thought, her blood tentacles flowed back in her and forcefully closed the entry and exit wounds, the blood itself cauterizing the wound with a sizzle.

She lifted her knife to her wrist, which she slashed open, much more preferring that for an other injury as it was easier for her to work with.

The blood pooled around her palm as she held it up and flowed over the back of her hand before, with a flick of her wrist, it formed into a long staff, many strings of blood still connecting it to the wound.

She threw her armed arm out to her side, a curved blade sprouting from staff, which she used to lacerate her other wrist and grab the handle, the strings of blood connecting to it too.

"Please do wait for your turn to die." She said before, much faster than any human could, launching forth with a swing, cleaving into two bodies.

One man tried to shoot at the weapon, but blood just splattered, and the hole in the blade was closed before it had even sliced into him.

The only woman in the group couldn't even react before it was done, both dying in less than a second.

Angelina watched calmly even as their blood splattered on her hands and face from the spin she gave her blood scythe.

"You should really know how to fight your own creations Umbrella." She said, the blade dislodging from the staff, and with a swing of it, it was thrown through the chest of a man.

He died on impact, and the sharp edge he had felt, as strong as steel, splattered away like normal blood would.

She turned to the two last ones, ducking the bullets, swinging at the trigger happy first, the tip of the staff thumping hard of his chest before a spike jabbed out of it and into his heart.

She snapped the staff in half and threw it out, it taking the form of several throwing knives in the shape of her metal ones and stabbing the last before turning to normal blood.

She glared at the chest camera she saw on the leader's chest, walking over and crushing it between her fingers.

"Try anything Umbrella, and I will bring you down each time." She said before sighing and letting herself calm down, eyes white again.

----------------------------------

"You took long!" Cassandra complained as Angelina was finally back with a cup of blood for her.

"The others misplaced it." She simply said, having cleaned herself up and looking better than clean.

Cassandra giggled to herself as Angelina inwardly sighed tho she was unaware her little show had been watched by someone.

"Interesting."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

248K 7.2K 83
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
100K 3K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...
140K 5.8K 102
a sister who's actions are untamed, and a brother who's feelings are untamed. With complete different personalities, yet an awesome bond, the sibling...