Heaven Warrior

By jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." More

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

~ 014

6.4K 474 149
By jasdarealDON

couple days later...

"I'm exhausted as hell." Heaven mumbled.

"You and me both. Lai had me up all night watching Spongebob." Solana added, walking behind Heaven into the hospital, while Solai slept in her arms. "Now she wanna sleep all day."

"I'm so glad she finally said her first words. Not to mention that her first word was calling you mommy." Heaven smiled softly. "It's like she sealed the night off or something."

"It definitely made my day. Even though we barely heard her, I'm glad that we caught it. I just can't wait until I can permanently be her forever mommy y'know?" Solana replied, stepping off the elevator along with Heaven.

"It'll happen sooner than you think boo." Heaven nodded.

"Oh I forgot to tell you that papa texted me asking me to buy 2k. I didn't know if y'all told him no, so I told him that I'd see about it." Solana said, bringing up the messages with her and Daloni.

"Oh he did now? Papa is on punishment because he couldn't turn his homework in. He had the nerve to tell his teacher that Bullet ate it." Heaven frowned.

Solana burst out in giggles at the common excuse. "No he didn't use the line that kids use in the movies. Papa know better. How in the world did he think that his teacher would fall for that?"

"That's papa. He be trying to be so slick, so no he can't get the new game." Heaven shrugged, sitting down at her normal desk.

Solana leaned on the desk, looking down at Solai watching as she peacefully slept with a pout on her face.
"I guess I'll be doing hair from the house until everything is legalized. I have enough money saved to stop for a while, but I don't want to. Doing hair is my passion."

"Then don't stop babe. Like you mentioned, you can do hair from your place until everything is finalized. You know your clients will understand." Heaven replied. "Speaking of, Zuri want a silk press. I need you to explain to her why getting one right now is useless."

Solana chuckled. "Now Zuri know that silk press won't last a day in her head. Plus she don't need any more heat in her head for a while. Her ends have a little heat damage." She stated.

"I tried to explain that to her. Kids don't believe that the sky is blue though." Heaven shrugged. Zuri always wanted her hair silk pressed for school, but Heaven and Solana had to remind her that heat wasn't good for her hair.

"Well I'm about to go take baby Lai up for her weighing. I'll come back and see you before we leave." Solana stated, readjusting Solai to the other side of her hip.

"Hey Heav, you know a girl named Payton or Paisley?" The same colleague, Jennifer, from the other night asked. It had been a couple days, and she had just remembered about the janitor who was asking for Heaven.

"No, why?" Heaven frowned.

"Well she was asking for you last weekend. I didn't even know she worked here, and she looked pretty young. Anyways she told me to tell you that she was ready, whatever that meant." Jennifer shrugged, sitting down next to Heaven.

Heaven frowned trying to think of a Payton or Paisley. "I don't know a—Wait you talking about Paisyn?" She asked Jennifer.

"Yeah. I knew her name started with a P, and it was close to Paisley or something. She was acting weird as hell, asking for your number. I know how you get about you and your family's safety so I told her no." Jeniffer replied.

Heaven rolled her eyes. "Damn. Have you seen her today? Did she leave me any type of number or address so that I can contact her?" She asked trying to stay positive, but also knowing the negative situation Paisyn was in.

"Nope, she just told me to tell you she's ready." Jennifer nonchalanty shrugged.

Heaven shook her head. "I'll be back."

~

"Where the hell are we?" Jayda frowned, looking at her surrounding as Heaven pulled into a trailer park. "Bitch no, hell no! You see that big ass dog?!"

Heaven burst out laughing, looking at Jayda's scared expression. "Bitch you too damn old, he smaller than Bullet." She replied, parking the car in front of the address that she got from Paisyn's boss.

"Man Heav what are we doing here?" Jayda whined.

Heaven chuckled, before going quiet. She chewed the inside of her cheek before talking again. "Jay I don't even know honestly. I can't even tell you what we're about to walk into. There's this girl at my job and she needs my help. I have to help her."

"Heaven what if we're getting ourself into something dangerous? We don't know what's on the other side of that door." Jayda asked, taking off her seatbelt.

"I know, but she's a minor. She's sixteen, hell probably younger than that. I just have to help her Jay. Please just come in with me." Heaven sighed.

Jayda looked forward, knowing that Heaven wasn't taking no for an answer. She also would never be able to forgive herself if she left and something happened.

They both exited the car, walking up the few steps to the white trailer. Heaven swallowed the lump in her throat before knocking on the door. She held her head to the door, trying to see if she heard anything.

She decided to twist the doorknob, and frowned hearing distant shouting. They quietly walked into the house, instantly scrunching their face at the foul smell. It reeked of cigarettes, piss, and spoiled foods.

"Heav, you hear that?" Jayda asked, stopping Heaven from walking. Heaven nodded her head, pulling her hair into a ponytail. "Oh lord." Jayda mumbled.

Heaven kicked down one of the bedroom doors seeing Paisyn's foster mom on top of her, while a guy sat in the corner jerking himself off watching the sight of Paisyn being taken advantage of.

Heaven ran up behind Paisyn's foster mom and grabbed her by her shirt pulling her off Paisyn. She started beating her face in with hard punches, not caring about the two cracks she heard. "You sick ass bitch!" She yelled, pulling the woman up smashing her head into a wall.

Jayda stood at the door, arms crossed thinking about the fill-in she needed on her toes. "You're a nasty piece of shit. I hope your dick gets ran over by a pickup truck."

"Bitch I will kill you, do you hear me?" Heaven shouted, pulling the woman up and smashing her head into the wall again. She watched the body fall and started kicking her in the face.

"Bitch that's enough!" The guy shouted, walking up to Heaven.

"I dare you to touch her." Jayda mugged, pulling her gun out of her purse pointing it straight at his face. The man's jaw dropped and before anyone could even blink he was out of the house.

"You like fucking touching on little girls, huh?" Heaven asked, wrapping her arms around the lady's neck seeing nothing but red. "You see what the fuck you did, huh?"

"Alright Heav." Jayda chuckled. "Let her loose mama, you got her." She said, gently touching Heaven's shoulder. As much as she enjoyed watching Heaven beat the dog shit out of the woman, she didn't want her best friend going to jail for murder.

Heaven instantly thought of her kids, and relaxed. She released her grip and kicked the woman one last time. "Don't you ever even look at her again." Even though the woman was loosing consciousness, Heaven could see her nod.

"Pa—Paisyn, look at me baby." Heaven said, bending down to Paisyn who was crouched into a fetal position.

"Y-You found me?" Paisyn asked, finally opening her eyes. They were low due to the bruising and swelling. Her  lip was busted, and her jaw was bruised. Her face had nothing on her body though. That's where the most damage was.

"I did. Come on babe, we're taking you to the hospital." Heaven said, taking off her jacket to wrap around Paisyn.

"No, no! Heaven please. They'll put me back in the system, please no." Paisyn cried, shaking her head.

Heaven sighed. "Baby we really need to get you some medical help. I promise after they check you out, you won't go back in the system." She stated.

"I-It hurts so bad." Paisyn sobbed, clutching her body.

Heaven looked at Jayda who also looked at her. "Heaven don't even think about it, she needs medical attention. Once she gets that then we can move forward, but we are not taking her home without her being examined."

"But Jay." Heaven groaned. "We're both nurses, we can check her out."

"Heaven don't be stupid. She could be bleeding internally and it could be a lot more damage than we can see with the human eye. Plus we can get our license snatched if we didn't report to the hospital. She's a minor." Jayda replied.

"P-Please don't take me to the hospital. I-I'll take care of myself. Just—Paisyn stop." Heaven interrupted.

"Sweetie we really have to get you to the hospital. I know it's probably hard right now, but I need you to trust me. I promise I'll talk to DCFS, and we'll work something out." Heaven stated, gently holding Paisyn's face.

Paisyn's cries died down, shaking her head. "They're going to hurt me again. I-I can't trust them. Please." She begged, voice getting weaker. "They'll hurt me again."

"Heaven she's loosing consciousness, we need to get her out of here now!" Jayda shouted, watching Paisyn's chest slow down.

"Please help me." Paisyn whispered, before her eyes closed completely. Her grip on Heaven's hand went limp, and her face went pale.

Heaven nodded, carefully picking Paisyn's small body up carrying her bridal style out of the house. Paisyn's body was so light, that Heaven had no trouble getting her down the stairs of the trailer and into the backseat of her car.

"I'll drive, you sit back there with her." Jayda breathed out, feeling herself get nauseous. She shook the many thoughts that ran through her head and started the car pulling off.

"Right here baby, you gone get through this." Heaven whispered. She slowly lifted the jacket around Paisyn revealing black and blue bruises, cuts, burns, and scrapes.

"Heaven, check her pulse. What's it feeling like?" Jayda asked, swerving in and out of traffic to get to the hospital that Heaven worked at.

Heaven sniffled, holding two fingers to Paisyn's neck. "Barely there." She choked out, covering her mouth. She hoped that she wasn't too late, saving Paisyn. She hoped that she got through this.

"Alright, we're almost there baby. I got y'all." Jayda nodded, mentally praying that Paisyn held on. "Get the fuck out my way you dumb bitch!" She yelled at the car who was driving under the speed limit.

Heaven stared at Paisyn, watching as her  tears dropped on Paisyn's neck. All she could see was Solana all over again, and it made her entire stomach churn.

~

"What's going on?" Solana frowned, walking towards Heaven and Jayda with a worried look on her face. "Y'all okay? Are the kids okay? What's wrong?" She asked, holding a sleeping Solai.

"They're all okay babe." Jayda smiled small.

"Nanny can I hold baby Lai?" Angel asked, with pleading eyes. Solana chuckled, nodding her head. Angel cheesed sitting down in one of the waiting room chairs, before Solana carefully laid Solai in her arms.

"Make sure you hold her head up just like that so that she won't hurt her neck." Solana instructed, adjusting Angel's arms around Solai's head and neck.

"Yes ma'am." Angel nodded. All of the kids flocked to Angel, including Nevaeh as they just wanted to be around Solai.

Solana walked back over to the adults and hugged herself, noticing Heaven avoiding her eyes. "Heav, what's wrong? Did I do something?" She asked.

Heaven shook her head, bringing Solana in for a hug. When she felt Solana hug her back, she broke down. "I'm so sorry Lana. I'm sorry you had to go through that shit for so long by yourself." She apologized.

"Zy watch her tonight." Jayda mumbled, talking to Zylin. Jayda had informed Cane and Zylin on where they had been and why they were at the hospital.

Zylin nodded, rubbing his temples. He hoped and prayed that Heaven wasn't about to fall back into the darkness she was in when she first helped Solana.

"I'm okay Heav. Heav I'm okay." Solana sniffled, hugging Heaven tighter. "Thank you so much, I'm okay ma." Solana cried. Sometimes Solana would occasionally call Heaven mom, because that's how she looked at Heaven. No matter who pushed her out, Heaven was the mother she always wanted.

"Fuck bro!" Heaven shouted, as her leg started to shake, breathing starting to skip.

"Alright, hold on Lana." Jayda said, pulling Heaven away holding her face. "Heaven look at me. Breathe like you know how." She stated in a stern voice. "Heaven breathe." She repeated, staring into Heaven's eyes.

"I—I should've helped her sooner. I should've helped her the first time I saw her." Heaven sobbed, feeling her chest tighten up.

"Is mama okay?" Zaloni asked, seeing the distraught state Heaven was in. One thing he hated was to see his mom upset, especially to see her cry.

"Mommy's sad, and now I'm sad too." Zuri said, lip quivering. Nevaeh chewed on the inside of her cheek, before struggling to pick Zuri up into her lap.

"Mommy is okay ma ma." She said, turning Zuri's head away from Heaven. "Hm, you wanna play on my phone?"

"I swear I'm about to get mad. Dooda what's wrong with her? Did we do something wrong?" Daloni mugged.

"No we didn't do anything yall. Mommy is just really sad right now, we have to be strong for her because she's always strong for us." Nevaeh said, looking at her siblings.

"Jennifer! I need a doctor, she's having a panic attack!" Jayda shouted, watching Heaven start to hyperventilate.

Zylin rushed to Heaven's side, pulling her into his lap. "Mama I need you to look at me. Look at me baby. Breathe, in and out." He coached. "Nope, look at me mama." He said, seeing Heaven looking everywhere else but his eyes.

"I-I should've—Ssh." Zylin said, stopping her from her sentence. "You got her here."

Daloni walked over to his mom, kissing her temple before holding one of her hands. Zaloni watched his big brother, and followed behind. He mocked the same gesture by kissing his mom's temple and holding her other hand. Nevaeh and Zuri then walked over hugging Heaven from behind.

Heaven's body relaxed, feeling all of her kids's touch. Her breathing started to even back out, and her cries started to simmer down.

Heaven laid her body on Zylin's chest as they remained in the chair, trying to calm herself down. Daloni and Zaloni shared a chair on one side of them, while Nevaeh and Zuri shared the other.

"She scared the shit out of me." Jayda mumbled, running her hands through her hair.

Solana wiped her face. "What happened?"

"There was a girl, her name's Paisyn..." Jayda started.

~

helloo!!

whew this chapter was kinda emotional to write, yall just don't understand that the stuff that I write about really happen in real life man. I try to bring awareness to the shit that is swept under the rug.

lol so papa really trying to be slick talking about bullet ate his homework he know better.

anyways let's really get into it. Y'all think that Heaven should've invited Zylin and Cane to go with her and Jayda to Paisyn's house?

Paisyn's foster mom deserved the ass whooping Heaven gave her and then some. Y'all think Heaven would've did more damage if Jayda wouldn't have pulled her off?

Paisyn didn't want to go to the hospital because she didn't want to be put back into the system? y'all think Heaven and Jayda should've just took her home or did they make the right call of taking her to the hospital regardless of Paisyn's decision?

hmmm what y'all think happened to Paisyn? why was Heaven crying so bad?

we witnessed Solana calling Heaven ma..yall think Heaven's more of a mom or a sister to her? I honestly would say mom as well.

why y'all think Heaven was apologizing to Solana?

nevaeh did a great job of consoling her siblings. She's such a good big sister!

and last but not least the way Heaven's kids came and comforted her was the most sweetest thing ever, don't y'all agree? i love this family so much

anyways what y'all think the next chapter will be about? will there be a funeral hehehe?

vote, comment, and share!!

-JassyOut

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 402 20
"𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫, 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞" ongoing ! •𝙠𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙫𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨
472K 13.7K 64
𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿, 𝗠𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻' 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁.
63.8K 2.5K 51
" Baby, how did I survive all this time? Without you, without you, you, you"
1K 60 15
And I'll be in denial for a little while What about the plans we made📖