Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
01
02
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

03

14.3K 832 49
By talesofdevil

𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛....... 𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗.

[ At Rathore Mansion, Gujrat]

The two men entered the entrance gate which lead directly to the living room.
The room has the capacity of filling the half population of Gujrat. That much elegant and vast the hall was.

The sofa was occupied by the men of the family. Rajesh Rathore the head of the family with his eldest son Mohan Rathore sitting beside him. His second son
Vihan Rathore sitting opposite of him.

The ladies were engaged in the kitchen to prepare the dinner. The kitchen was just like the hall but only half of it. The dinning lead to kitchen which was partitioned by a sandalwood door with beautiful designs carved on it.

Mira, Rajesh Rathore's wife commanding the maid to bring the puja thali for tomorrow's puja. The kitchen was managed by Sunita Rathore wife of
Vihan Rathore along with her daughter in law, kritika wife of her oldest son Vehansh.

"Mummy, today we should make palak paneer." Kritika suggested. "Yess yess we should and get a good tantrum from our prince." Parvati ,the Badi Bahu ( salutation for first daughter in law) of the family speaks up, whilst swirling the curry.

"Yess bhabi is right. Varun goodness, at the age of five, the child speaks like a bullet train, eating up half words. He really is Vedansh's son." Sunita spoke agreeing with her bhabhi.

"Don't you dare to compain about my grand grandson." Mira defended her only grand grandson. "Yess badi dadi they are always like this." Varun pouts, to make the three ladies get a good scolding of his badi dadi. He encircled her legs, nodding at her.

"Varun did you finished your homework?" Kritika asked sternly. " Dadi I will help you in your puja, let's go." Varun tried to escape from his mother's wrath, with his badi dadi's help.

"Varun, Varun stop there." But the Prince made a dash out of the room. Kritika ran behind her son.

"This mother-son will never let us feel a moment of aloofness." Sunita jests admiringly remembering her past days with her childrens.

"Papa Papa!" Varun ranted while running towards his father who happened to be just arrived. Scoping him, Vedansh ruffles his hair.

"What he did now?" Vedansh asked seeing his tired wife, pacing towards him. " You ask what he didn't. Whole day he just runs in the house with his chocolate filled hands. Then I hear complains from his teacher. On top of that I get a call from a girl saying she is his girlfriend. Now say what I should do with your son." The mother ranted about her son's doing.

"Really good job my boy." Vedant kissed Varun cheeks lovingly. "Chachu don't kiss me. Girls kisses not boys." Varun spoke earning an ear twist from his mother and laugh out his the brother's.

"This is all because of you. At the speed he is growing I am sure the next day he will seen on a date with the girl." Kritika rolled her eyes, huffing a breath.

"Where is he?" Parvati come from the kitchen to only find her son missing.
"Badi Chachi he went to Kolkata." Vedansh spoke timidly getting himself ready to be interviewed by his family.

"What!? Why!? When!?" Vedant cuts of Parvati's ranting, while kissing her crown. "He went there for business."

"What business?" Rajesh enquired.
"Dadaji business, dadaji." Paravati shooks her head knowing what business the men were talking about. As, they had this rule in the house.

No, women of Rathore family is to be involved in mafia business. Nothing to be discussed or disclosed in front of them.

"Did he found her." Mohan asked being curious about his son. "Yess he even asked us to get everything ready." Vedansh informed while heading towards his room to change followed by Kritika.

"Hai gopal dhanyavaad apka."( Thank you God) Mira joined her hands showing her gratitude.

"Finally he found her. I will contact our panditjii ( priest)." Saying this Mira stride towards her room.

"Bhabi I will arrange sweets to offer the servants." Sunita suggested. " Yess yess Sunita after a year he finally found the girl which only came infront of him for once just like a star to his dark canvas." Parvati remembered the past months where her son was desperate to find the girl but only got rejected.

Now he found her and she was sure he will not let her go. At the end what Reyansh Rathore wants he gets.

..

[At Netaji Subhash Chandra Airport , Kolkata]

I ascended the stairs of my jet with the cold winds welcoming me. I looked at the dark sky which was blessing me with the drizzling rain.

I inhaled the air wearing a sinister smile on my lips. "Just a little wait my darling. You will soon be in my arms."

A man with his mouth filled with pan came towards me showing his glory of red yellow teeth. "Nomoskar Mosay.(Greetings, Sir)" He initiates in Bengali which I assume to be welcome sir.

I ignored him keeping my gaze up in the front.

"I'm the man Vedansh Sir appointed." I nod my head signalling him to continue.

"Sir, her name is Kiraz Roy and she is twenty years old studying at the Calcutta University. Her family comprises of her father, mother and her younger brother. She leaves in her ansestral badi( house) and belongs to a Bengali family. Her father is a heart patient. They live on her father's income who is a bank manager. She has learnt all eight levels of Kathak. That's all sir." the man once again showed his red yellow teeth proudly.

"But." The red-yellow teeth owner grievance, stating

"It's seen that she is not mentally stable. As she was seen in a case past three years
ago." That comes as a surprise to me.

"What case!"

"A suicide case."

She tried to kill herself. The new found information doesn't settle well with me. Though, I speak up "Take me to the hotel."

Flashback:
"Vedant you search in the bhandarghar( kitchen) of this temple, Vedansh you go towards the backyard. That bastard will be within the temple." I spoke in the ear-piece.

The Ganesh Chaturthi has caused a great hurricane in the temple. Lakhs of devotees comes every year just to get a glimpse of the idol of Ganesha. But the devil has visited the place to get his hand on a human who challenged his power.

The vermilion was thrown high up in the sky causing it to fall on the devotees heads.
" Shit" Rehansh cursed in his mind as it would delay him in finding his prey.

As he removed his sunglasses he saw a small dainty figure cladded in all red with vermillion all over her head. She was wipping her face with her veil. Her action made him think about the northern cardinal who with his wings was trying to clear his face of any possible dirt.

It's believed that the northern cardinal denotes the presence of angels. The standing beauty infront of him denoted him.
It was like he himself is standing in his euphoria.

•~~•

Thank you for reading.
Hope you lik the chapter.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment.
It's makes my effort fruitful.

Published: 19September, 2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.8K 2.6K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
372K 20.6K 74
BOOK 1 OF 'The WAR of Dynasties' SERIES ✨ Princess Chandralekha was born in a royal family and was promised to the wealthiest king, but little did sh...
524K 18.9K 53
"The damage was done the moment our eyes collided." ~Xavier De Luca *** One life-altering night ignites a soul-scorching passion between a gangster...
26.7K 1K 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...