Warm Love|✓

By talesofdevil

"I can be the dark, just for you to love your brightness." Reyansh Rathore. *⁠.⁠✧ ________... More

|p r e v i e w|
|p r o l o g u e |
|a e s t h e t i c|
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60-Final
The Feirce Flame

01

23K 941 76
By talesofdevil

Will the rain snatch my worries to?
Like, it swipe the dust from the tree,

______________

"Leave me, please leave me."
"I am sorry."

"You killed us. You snatch my peace away."

"You are a murderer Kiraz. You broke us three."

" I hate you Kiraz."
" You will pay for it."

"Kiraz Kiraz. Wake up, dear wake up." The presence of those past now haunted her in the dreams taking away her peaceful night. Her mother begging her to get up but, her demons ceased her sensory organs.

"Sathish call the doctor." The breaking mother shouted at her husband him to do something.

"Yess I am calling him, have patience. It's almost midnight and he is not picking up his phone."

"Kiraz bacha wake up. Her state is deteriorating." The mother patted her cheeks but it was of no use. Her body was shaking vigorously with sweat dripping from her forehead. She was silently weeping. Her whole body was as if like under a spell without any of her control and consent.

"Stop."

She woke up with a jolt with an abnormal breathing pattern. She registered her surrounding and moved out of the bed towards the closed window with her blurry gaze. Throwing open the window she let the cold air along with the damp water hit her moist cheeks. The cold breeze did let a soothing effect on her body, able to calm it. Kiraz gasped for fresh air with traitor tears streaming down her eyes. Inspite of hitting her chest continuously, it didn't ease down her emotion chord.

The rain water mixing with her salty one's.

Her mother rubbed her back in motherly manner to make her relax holding back a sob.

"It will kill my daughter one day." The mother cried not able to bear the pain of her daughter.

"Durga will do it right. She gives pain to those who have power to bear it. Our daughter is strong." Sathish patted her shoulder assuring her.

Alas, we were unable to control the strings of our emotion.

.
.
.
.
.

After two weeks,

The warm dapple sun rays where peeking from the white barrier which happened to be the curtains. The illuminating rays entered the room making the pink colours on the wall more pleasing to the eyes.

The rays falls on the sleeping human who slept, as if, it's soul has left for its home, its creator. The peace surrounding the room is now fill with the ring of alarm clock. The distant ringing of the alarm breaks the peace in the room, as well as her's.

"Ahhh, somebody shut it down." groans a hoarse voice.

The door opens indicating someone's arrival. Hurried footsteps and then the shut off, of the alarm clock. The thick blanket was now under a tug-war because of the mother-daughter's snatching game; creating push and pull.

"Maa! let me sleep." says the sleeping human who was now curled like a ball, her knee's plastered on her chest. "Yess you sleep. All day you do is sleep. Get up now. Enough of your sleeping drama. You will get late." The middle aged lady scolded her twenty years old daughter.

"Maa atta ki go, ajke toh Sunday." ( Mom, What is this mom, today is Sunday) cries out our protagonist. "What!? Who told you today is Sunday. Durga! Durga! Today's Monday." exclaimed the lady while hitting her forehead with her palm fade up with her daughter's immature act.

"What? Oh my god today is Monday and I've early class of that monkey, disguise in a human shape. On top of that I have extra class. I'm doomed. God help me!" My sleepiness now out of the window, groaning at my busy day.

I get up from my lovely bed to only trip because of the blanket. Yess today is the day where all hell is breaking lose upon me. God save me. I am tried of this life.

"Slow down. First of all you woke up late and now you are running like a bullet train." Maa chides me, which I just proudly ignore. I entered my washroom to have my teeth brushed and get shower.

I really thought today is Sunday. Uff me and my memory. We both suck.

"Come fast!" I hear maa's voice. I glance at the table watch which states 9:45 a.m., and my class will start at 10:00a.m. This means I'm bunking my first lecture. God graces me with my attendance. Like, I seriously waste my father's money. Half of the day of the year I'm either sitting in front of the old psychiatrist or practising Kathak. The remaining I waste like this. I highly doubt of me getting graduating with a degree.

Shaking of the obnoxious thoughts, I hurt my way.

I get down to join my family for breakfast. My family has four members, comprising me. My parents and a younger sibling, my brother.

I patt his hair, earning a groan out of him. "Stop it you there, you Donkey. Always there to ruin my hairstyle." Shivam speaks with a scowl marred on his face, squatting my hands away.

"Baba see he is using donkey word for me." I gasp at my father, whining in the process.
Shivam gives me a gross face, pucking out his tongue." Shivam. Mind your language." Baba warns him, whilst sliding his spectacle on his nose bridge. Shivam stomps his leg, and twist his lips. He glance at the clock, hurrying in shoving the bread in his mouth. What can we expect from a eleventh grade boy.

"You father daughter duo. Stop bullying my kid. And Shivam have the breakfast like a decent boy. You are creating a mess." I rolled my eyes at mom's word.

Whatever happens she will always support her son. I smile at the two, when she spats his back, lovingly. A sudden guilt marres in me. Because of my condition my brother has to grow up. Unknowingly, did I snatch his parents away from him.

"Maa I'll not my have breakfast." I try to skip it by standing up from the chair but one glare from her, gets me rooted to my previous position." Mom I am late!"

"It's 9:50 and your class is at 10. You are already late so have your breakfast. Why bothering to stand outside the class like a fool." She is correct. I got myself plate from kitchen filled with bread and egg.

Uhhh, my egg. Without such energy breakfast can a person still work?

"Dad. Did you'd your medicine?" I ask him raising my eyebrows because I know he has forgotten. " Uhh...Shivam get my bottle from the room." He stammers out.

Bingo, I knew it.

He is a heart patient already with first heartattack in his list. Doctor advised him to not to skip medicine but he is just stubborn. Saying I do excercise and yoga. All thanks to Baba Ramdev.

"See not taking care of yourself will only lead to more problems. Please take care of yourself, dad." I tell him while handing him his medicine. "I know, I know my mother." He pinches my cheeks, taking the medicine earning a giggle out of him.

"I will be starting my intership soon. You all remember that." I voice out.

"Yeah. And you are going out of the station for that, we know." Shivam interjects inbetween, earning a scold out of Mom.

"Stop poking!" I hush him away.

"When will it be starting?"

I shrug my shoulder, to it.

While taking the apple from the basket placed in the centre of the dining table I knocked the glass of juice. I am so dead.
Great such things happens with me only.

I look at her, giving a sheepish smile.

"Kiraz!" Maa shouts with all her strength making all the neighbours aware of my scolding. Before she says anything I hopp down from my chair getting my backpack and dash towards the door.

"Kiraz come back." Maa run behind me with the spatula." Mom, I'm sorry and I am going to be late. Have my dance class. Byeeeee." I said while getting my shoes.

"You and your clumsy self. What will happen to you without us?" she exclaim with her hands up in the air.

"Where I am going? You will be there for me. Right?" I winked towards her. She just scoffed.

If only I knew that how much the statement was wrong.

•~~•

A peek at our female's life.
Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment. I will be grateful if you do so, making my effort fruitful.

Published: 13, September 2022.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

305K 28.7K 41
❛ The Dark love of Mafia's ❜ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Secrets which are hidden. Some secrets are burned and some are buried beneath their feet, some a...
137K 3.1K 31
"Remember how wet you were when you decide to start avoiding me again. Remember how you came all over me. Remember how you felt in this exact moment...
4K 284 10
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲" 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 : #𝟏. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐈 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐚,𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫...
46.9K 1.6K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...