Perfect Disaster (Marianas Tr...

Av mcdd99

Meeting Marianas Trench changed Jordyns life. They grow a friendship. Joke around. Fight. Fall in love. But c... Mer

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Not A Chapter But Read :)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Not A Chapter!
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 1

3K 22 5
Av mcdd99

*Jordyn pov*

I look in the mirror just one last time to make sure I at least look decent to go to school. Today I picked my black ripped jeans and my tight dark red tank. Nothing different.

I ran downstairs, grabbed a granola bar for breakfast and put on my biker boots. I'm so glad this is the last week of school before the summer break. And it's a Wednesday.

"Bye mom." I yelled.

"Bye hun, have a good day." She yelled back from the kitchen. I grabbed my Jansport backpack and walked out the door.

The walk to school only took about ten minutes. Crap, I'm almost late too. I walked through the front doors of the school and Alexa ran up to me.

"Hey hey guurl!" She said hugging me. I laughed.

"Hey, you're bubbly today. What's happening?" I asked as we released our hug and started walking down the hall to our lockers.

"You didn't hear!?" She screamed.

"Guess not." I said with a confused look on my face.

"Oh my god, oh my god." She took a breath as we made it to our lockers. "Marianas Trench is coming to our school today!" She screeched. I unlocked my locker.

"Um, cool?" I said taking out my books.

"Cool!? No. Amazing!" She said as she got her books.

"Who are they anyways?" I asked. Alex punched my shoulder.

"Hey!" I said rubbing my shoulder. "That hurt." I smirked as she laughed.

"They are the best band of all time. I talk to you about them all the time."

"Oh yea, and why are they coming?" I asked confused as, well, why they were coming.

"Mr. Banner said they are coming to talk about our future and how we should fallow our dreams." She rolled her eyes. "But I just wanna go to see them." She jumped up and down.

"Ok then. Oh, they do Cross My Heart right?" The bell rang. "Crap. C'mon." I grabbed her hand and dragged her to class. I laughed at her groan.

*Josh pov*

"Josh!" Matt yelled bursting through my door.

"Mmggmmgmhh." I pulled the covers over my head.

"Joshie! Get your lazy ass up!" He ripped the covers off of me and walked out. Isn't it my day off? Oh yea, that school thing. After a couple of minutes of moaning and groaning I rolled off my bed and just walked downstairs even though I have no shirt. Just sweat pants.

"God, put some clothes on." Mike joked as I walked into the kitchen.

"It's my house." I said rubbing my eyes and sitting on one of the bar stools.

"What's on the agenda today?" Ian asked.

"We're going to a high school today to talk about following your dreams." Matt informed him.

"When's that?" Mike asked. Matt looked at the clock across the kitchen.

"A hour."

"Oh crap." I shot off my chair and ran up the stairs to my room to get dressed.

*Jordyn pov*

We made it to the gym and there were four stools in the front with mics. Chairs were laid out but there wasn't alot. Maybe only the grade 11s are going.

I found Alex and we looked for some seats.

"Hey, can we sit here?" Alex asked two guys in the front row.

"Why should we move?" One of the guys said.

"Because I'll give you 10 bucks." I told them.

"Fine." They both got up and I grabbed a ten dollar bill from my back pocket.

"Here." I handed one of the guys the money.

"What about me?" The other one asked.

"I said 10 bucks. Not each." They rolled their eyes as they walked away. I smirked.

"Oh my god!" Alex squealed. I laughed.

Maybe they are good. But I don't know what the big deal is. I've never heard of them before I don't think. I know Cross My Heart though.

The principle walked on stage and explained what was going to happen. I didn't really pay any attention. She left the stage and Marianas Trench came on the stage and they all took a seat on a stool.

They look very... Different compared to other bands I've seen. One had really curly hair and awesome side burns. The other a mohawk. One with curly-er Justin Bieber style. The last with short black hair and a blue streak. Wow, he's actually really cute. Another guy came on stage but he was older, not one of the band members obviously.

"Hey guys. We're Marianas Trench." We all clapped. I could tell Alex is at the urge of freaking out.

"You guys wanna introduce yourselves." The older guy told them with a smile.

"I'm Ian Casselman and I play the drums."

"I'm Mike Ayley and I play the bass."

"I'm Matt Webb and I play the guitar."

"I'm Josh Ramsay and I sing vocals." These guys are so cute. "So, we wanna tell you our story of how we, well, became famous. We are actually from here, 'The Couve' we call it." Everyone laughed. "Anyways..."

"We started out making balloon animals for kids birthday parties." Matt, I think, stated. Josh laughed under his breath.

"Yea. Good times. I was actually addicted to heroin when I was sixteen but I loved music, it was my life. My family made me go to rehab and I just thought 'I'll just get out and do it again.' But I realized, it's drugs or my music. I couldn't pick one."

Wow.

"So I got clean and I focused on my music with Matt, that I've met in high school."

"We found these two douchebags and we said 'Hey, let's start a band.' Well, it's not that easy."

"Eventually 604 Records found us and we worked hard. Our first and second single wasn't too big." Mike told. "But then our third, Shake Tramp, that's when we got recognized." I turned my attention to Josh to find him looking at me. I made a small smile at him and he did the same before he looked away fast. Alex nudged my arm.

"Did you see that!?" She whispered in my ear. "He looked at you." I laughed and nodded.

They talked to us for another 20 to 30 minutes.

"Do you guys want to hear some songs?" Josh asked the group with his eyes on me. A couple guys came out with three guitars and some percussion things for Ian. "What do you guys wanna hear?" He asked. A lot of people raised their hands. So did I. The only song I know they do sing is Cross My Heart.

"Um, yea?" He pointed to me and smiled. I looked at the ground and back up.

"Cross My Heart."

"Sure." They started playing. "So here's another day I spend away from you Another night I'm on another broken avenue My bag is ripped and worn Then again now so am I Take what you want to take..." He tried to look away from me, I could tell. I tried not to stare at him the whole time. Looked like Alex was under a spell.

They finished the song and they did two other ones, Celebrity Status and Fallout I think.

*Josh pov*

Wow. She is gorgeous. Wait, no. She has to be 17 or something. I sound like a pedo.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Ian asked. Hands shot up. Even that cute girl. "You can pick Josh."

"Um," Ok, don't pick her just yet. "Yea." I pointed to a girl in the back. She stood up.

"Hi, I'm Jade and I just want to say I'm a huge fan of you guys. And my question is for each one of you guys, what's your relationship status' right now?"

"I'm taken right now actually." Ian told.

"Taken." Mike added.

"Taken." Matt stated.

"I'm actually single." All the girls in the room smiled and giggled. I laughed at their reaction. "Any other questions?" Hands shot up again. "Yea." I pointed at her. She smiled her cute smile.

"I'm Jordyn and I want to know who your inspiration was growing up."

"Well, my whole family were into music so pretty much everyone inspired me." She smiled.

"Thanks." I smiled back.

"Any more?"

We answered more questions and our time was up.

"Thank you guys so much for having us!" I thanked them. They all clapped. We stood up and walked behind the curtain.

"Who was that girl in the front?" Matt asked me.

"Huh?"

"That girl you were looking at, Jordyn she said her name was."

"Oh, I dont know." I answered putting my guitar away.

"You li-i-i-i-i-ke her." He poked my shoulder.

"I don't. She has to be 17 or something."

"Yea, your totally a pedo." Mike said as him and Matt laughed.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

5.7K 99 16
You know how in your teenage years you do stupid stuff and make huge mistakes? My mistake was falling for a "rockstar" with blond hair and blue eyes...
10.8K 359 33
How do you learn to live again after a terrible tragedy? When part of your heart has been ripped from you, and you feel every day, like you should...
699 60 38
Marianas Trench FanFiction. After being saved from a desperate situation, Mila must choose between lead singer Josh Ramsay, or his fellow band mate...
13.9K 184 24
Payson Maddock and Josh Ramsay have always been best friends, over the years they've come to reply on one another more than they could know. When Pay...