Replacement Cuddlers

By JennyG576

A male's gentle voice on the other side answered. "Hello, Replacement Cuddlers. How may I help you?" "Umm, he... More

Session #1
Decisions, Decisions
Session #2
Dickhead
Session 3
Men can be @#$_&-$@#
Session 4
Dinner and a Date
Session 5
Back pain
Session 6
Date and a Cuddle x's 2
Session 7
Make him mad
Session 8
Sucks to be sick. Sometimes
Good girl or Bad girl
Session 9 Sort of
Session 9 for real
Dining with Jin
Chapter 11
Wedding Day Blues
Session 10
Enough is Enough
Session 11
Session 11 Part 2
No Regrets
Good Girl Gone Bad
Bad for you
Bad boy gone badder
Back and Forth
Hunger
Fun and Games
Seductions
Punishment
Gorilla
Voyeurism
Kinky games
Kingkier games
Starting something new
Blow His Mind

Desire

4.7K 210 72
By JennyG576

Jungkook licks you once so slowly you can barely feel it, teasing you so deliciously. As he eases one finger inside slowly just to apply some pressure you open your mouth and Jimin hovers over you. His arm on the back of the couch and the other pinching your nipple as you move your hips against Jungkook's tongue.

"Your pussy looks so pretty on Jungkook's mouth." He thrusts forward gently and you take all of him down, gagging slightly before you breathe around him and find a rhythm. Concentrating on the cock in your mouth you are able to dash away the orgasm Jungkook's trying to get out of you.

But you can anticipate Jungkook's move almost and you suck deeper and harder making Jimin moan loudly. "Damn Jungkook, haven't you eaten her pussy before? She's getting me close and I never have from oral."

When Jimin grunts and is about to adjust but you grab his ass and thigh holding him to you and sucking rapidly totally focused on the task which was to have Jimin come down your throat and be the first.

On the third gulp squeezing him in your throat he shudders his hand in your hair tugging against it as he comes.

Jungkook sighs against your pussy and then licks it once. "Well I'll just have to continue that later. What to do now? You good Jimin?" He asks looking up at the two of you.

Jimin is looking down as he slowly moves from your mouth. "I'm very good. Maybe some TV?"

Jungkook stands and follows Jimin to the kitchen and you wonder what the game is as you sit up before walking to the bathroom. Brushing your teeth you look at yourself in the mirror and smiling as an idea forms you hurry to your room. Last year your sister as a joke had given you a schoolgirl costume as a joke saying how you were frozen as a proper schoolgirl doing everything the way she was supposed to.

You had kept it as a reminder that people were mean with their thoughts and words. But if you turned it around, age was nothing. Why couldn't you go back in time and act how you never had before?

You didn't even need to roll the skirt up; it barely covered the white panties with the lettering on it. Putting the top on you pulled the white knee highs out and rapidly put those on. Brushing your hair you put it into pigtails before braiding them and in your closet you had a hidden bag of those Sugar Daddy's. They had big ones you had found and you smiled when seeing them.

And now as you walked back in before turning the corner you spoke. "Have my Oppas decided on what to watch?"

When you see them they have both paused in their snacking. Jimin cussing as the onion dip you had made fell on his chest and you held your hand up to him. "Don't move Oppa, I will help you."

Jungkook's eyes are taking you in and the Jerky he had found is not in his mouth as he chews on air. You grab a tissue as you pass. "Oppa, you're so silly. Do you know what that looks like?"

He looks at the mess. "Dip?"

"No Oppa it looks creamy like cum." Then you look down. "Oh I'm so sorry Oppa, I didn't mean to disrespect you. I need to watch my mouth. It's very naughty."

You unwrap the sucker and licking it you smile. He blinks watching you and you sit between them pushing them so you can sit. Reaching between Jungkook's legs you slowly pull the remote up across him and his rigid cock. Typing in you pulled up one of your funny but sexy movies you liked. The sucker half in and half out of your mouth as you pull it out and lick your lips. You offer it to Jungkook who licks it, his eyes on yours.

Knowing there was a sexy scene coming you had during all the funny parts been touching them lightly while laughing the sucker noisy between your lips as you licked and sucked and stretched it out as it warmed up and the arousal they were both sending out quietly was exciting you. This time your body knew what it wanted and you were going to see if you could get it.

When the couple on the screen are kissing you say. "I kissed a boy like that once Oppa."

You see Jimin move from the corner of your eye as you look towards Jungkook. "But it wasn't like this. She looks like she likes it so much."

"Did you do anything besides kiss?" Jimin asks.

You look towards him shaking your head thinking of Jin and knowing even with these two right now you wanted a proper date with him as well.

"Would you?" You start to say then shaking your head you sigh. "No it's okay."

Jungkook touches your knee. "It's okay you can ask Oppas, would we?"

Licking your lips as you look down shyly. "Would Oppas kiss me?" You ask as you lick at the sucker, your pink tongue wet against your lips.

Jungkook nods and takes the caramel candy from you and leans in his lips soft and firm. He rarely dated younger women paid for or not. But there was something so sexy and innocent about this role play and he did feel like the older one to you. He was the one with more experience. He had loved kissing you the times he had and he took that feeling and applied it to this kiss. A sweet kiss that had you both smiling when it ended.

Then you moved your head and looked at Jimin who leaned in, slowly kissing Jimin, your lips opening a little and then closing again before on the next open you felt the flutter of his tongue touching your lips briefly.

Moaning he smiles at you. "Did you like that Nicole?"

"Oh yes, it was very nice." By this time the man on the screen is between the woman's legs, his ass thrusting as he pumps in and out. You look at them both. "Would you? No it's okay I'm sorry."

Jimin stands and picking you up in his arms he carries you into your bedroom as his lips touch yours both of you opening so your tongues can twine and touch, a heated battle as he lays you on the bed. Flashing your panties at him you put your thumb in your mouth between your fuschia matte lips.

Reading the words on your panties he smiles. "I hope those weren't a favorite pair."

Tearing at you is too delicate a word as he grips the panties in both hands and you're reminded of this hot kpop guy ripping his shirt on stage.

He is rubbing against your slit before rolling a condom on and then thrusting into you slowly as you squeeze him as hard as you can. "God you really feel like a virgin."

He licks his thumb before reaching between your bodies, rubbing your clit, smiling at the look of pleasure on your face. "I'm glad I came earlier. Because I want Oppa Jungkook and I to have a race." And then he thrusts deeper causing you to moan.

Your legs off the bed on your tiptoes you listen as Jungkook says. "It does to count. That's twelve."

Your rule as they argued a lot over what counted was drinks and snacks. Jimin was at fourteen which was why Jungkook was trying to catch up. And you wanted a break. It was two am and you wanted one of them to come. Jungkook being the cheater had gone to the bathroom earlier with his phone and came out five minutes later. 

Clapping his hands he said. "Now that my babies are down the drain I can fuck longer."

Realizing what he had done you had made the rule as you had your fourth orgasm from Jungkook that if they were going to argue you got a break.

In the kitchen the robe around you as you rummaged around and got out the whipped cream and pie you were too tired to cut it and just spooned some up. Getting another bite on your spoon you squirted some extra whipped cream onto it and licked at it before putting the bite in your mouth and sighing as the squabblers came in. 

Another bite prepped you look at Jungkook as he opens his mouth. You put a spoonful in his mouth. "If either of you touch me before twenty minutes are up I'll throw this pie at you."

Later in the shower Jimin had volunteered to be on his knees using the shower attachment to clean you out before stopping and then licking. "No, I think there is still some there."

The warmth of the water beating against your clit is making you writhe even if Jungkook's arms are holding you up.

"It doesn't count for him if it's from the shower head and not his mouth." Jungkook tells you softly.

You look down at Jimin, his hair wet in his face as he shoves it back and then gentles the spray. "You guys really got it everywhere." Jimin says, chuckling.

You whine as Jungkook's mouth is at your ear whispering sexy dirty things in it hotly but when he says quietly so Jimin can't hear. "Maybe I should let him try the same method with me. Sucking and licking to see if he gets all the pie you dumped in my lap."

Your body erupts as the jet finds the nerves perfectly and then Jungkook's kissing you. "It doesn't count, you are still at fourteen."

Listening to them bicker you climb out and wrap a towel around yourself letting them bicker. You had thirty minutes and looking at your chair in the Kitchen as a piece of crust fell. It wasn't your fault. You had warned him not to touch you and when you had grabbed some chocolate syrup and chopped pecans to put on your next bite he had grabbed your thigh.

It wasn't your fault the pie had gotten hit by you being startled and flew to his lap. But he totally reacted strongly reaching out and grabbing you like you were a feather and placing you on his lap feeling the squish of the pudding between you had made it even sexier somehow.

Jungkook had gotten two out of you before they started arguing on if the vanilla wafer was what made you come or Jungkook. But he was at fourteen tied with Jimin. Wiping the mess from the pad covering the hard back chair you were glad it was machine washable.

Grabbing a ice cold water bottle from the freezer you drank half of it down before walking back to your room naked. Who cared about clothes now, they didn't. Your panties had been ripped and you had thrown them away. Your robe was stained and the school girl outfit was tossed around your room.

When they came out of the bathroom towels around their waist you were in bed square in the middle and you put both hands out. "You can stay the night. But I have the one bed and the couch but I'm tired. Wake me later."

Jungkook smiles. "Okay I'll take the left side."

You smile back. "Good cuz remember I sleep towards my right." And when Jimin smiles and gets in next to you Jungkook frowns.

"I remember that." Jimin says.

Turning towards him you kiss him briefly then kiss Jungkook who is now behind you. Snuggling in your arm under one of your pillows your leg against Jimin and Jungkook's thrown over yours you barely hear him say. "If you want more of Oppas love just let us know."

Groaning lightly, you feel sleep grabbing you and pulling you under fast.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.5K 1.8K 41
"Noona!" Jungkook's voice breaks me away from my thoughts. "Oh, Kookie, is he here already? Is he okay? He's not hurt or something, right?" I asked...
14.5K 989 43
[COMPLETED] "Why are you doing things that makes my heart flutter?" And silence engulfed the room after I said those, again I regretted spitting out...
12.1K 700 20
Short cute Taekook texting AU when jungkook adds his friends new number but he messages someone different, someone very odd he had never met anyone...
42.2K 1.9K 22
I want this to last forever- feeling your arms around me... I love it. I love everything about you. . . . Copyright © 2018 by: daybreaklya All rights...