Life goes on [Jungkook's Six...

By __MicroCosmos__

This is a fan fiction of BTS. Here I didn't include any Y/n or female lead character. It's just purely BTS's... More

[Prologue]
[ONE]
[TWO]
[THREE]
[Four] Tour to Kim Mansion
Kim mansion Tour part-02
Kim mansion tour part 03 (Including Choi's)
[Five]
[SIX]
[SEVEN]
[EIGHT]
[NINE]
[TEN]
[ELEVEN]
[Twelve]
[Thirteen]
[Fourteen]
[Fifteen]
[Sixteen]
[Seventeen]
[Eighteen]
[Nineteen]
[Twenty]
[Twenty-one]
[Twenty-two]
Twenty-three
[Twenty-Four]
[Twenty-five]
[Twenty-six]
[Twenty-seven]
[Twenty-eight]
[Twenty-Nine]
[Thirty]
A/N
[Thirty-one]
[Thirty-two]
[Thirty-three]
[Thirty-four]
{Happy Birthday CHUBS}
[Thirty-Five]
[Thirty-Six]
[Thirty-seven]
A/N
[Thirty-Eight]
[Thirty-Nine]
[Forty]
Notes
[Forty-one]
[Forty-two]
[Forty-three]
[Forty-four]
[Forty-five]
[Forty-six]
[Forty-seven]
[Forty-eight]
[Forty-nine]
[Fifty]
[51]
[52]
[53]
New Cover!
[54]
Sorry Readers!🥺
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
[65]
[NEW BOOK]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
[71]
[72]
[73]
[74]
[75]
[76]
[77]
[78]
[79]
[80]
[81]
Umm....Sorry...?🥺
[82]
[83]
[84]
[85]
[86]
[87]
Drop me any question!
[88]
Hiatus
[90]
[91]
92
H-hiii!! (New book)
[93]
[94]
[95]
[96]
[97]
[98]
[99]
[100]
[101]
[102]
[103]
[104]
[105]
[106]
[107]
[108]
[109]
[110]
[111]
[112]
[113]
[114]
[115]
[116]
[117]
[118]
[119]
[120]
Important
[121]
[122]
[123]
[124]
[125]
[126]
[127]
[128]
[129]
[130]
[131]
[132]
[133]
[134]
[135]
[136]
OFF TOPIC!

[89]

5.6K 151 14
By __MicroCosmos__

Next morning;

Jungkook woke up and found himself curling in to a ball in his Jimin hyung's chest, who is hugging him protectively, still asleep. He smiled a little seeing his mochi hyung looking like a cute dumpling while sleeping peacefully.

He slightly turned his head to his back and found Taehyung on the other side of him, sitting with his laptop on his lap and working on it. He woke up already, but didn't want to disturb his both brothers. He sensed Jungkook is moving beside him, so looked down to him and once their eyes met, tae gave a soft smile to him.

Jungkook replied back with another sleepy smile, 'Good morning hyung.'

Tae put down his laptop on side table and ruffled Jungkook's hair softly, 'Good morning bunny. You slept well?'

Jungkook nodded.

Tae: Good. How are you feeling now? Are you feeling dizzy?

Jungkook shook his head a little, 'No. I think I'm fine now.' He said softly and wiggled a little on Jimin's hold, trying to get free. But Jimin whined and hugged the boy more tightly. Jungkook tried to wake him up.

Jungkook: Jimin hyung, let me up! Come on-

Jimin didn't budge a bit, 'Yaaa Kim Jungkook, don't disturb me. Let me sleep.' He said in sleepy tone with his eyes closed.

Jungkook: huh! Hyung...you can sleep, but let me go? I need to get ready for collage-

Jimin: Kookie...stop it. I'm too much sleepy-

He said and trapped the boy more closely to him. Jungkook looked at Jimin with so done face and then looked at tae, who was trying so hard not to laugh loudly. But seeing Jungkook's face, he couldn't help but to giggle.

Jungkook huffed, 'Hyung...don't laugh. Help me please! I will be late for class!'

Tae laughed more seeing the cuteness of younger.

Jungkook: Aish! Jimin-ie Hyungg...' he whined and that caused Jimin finally open his eyes. He gave a death glare to both of them.

Jimin: What!? Why you guys are so loud?

Jungkook found the chance and quickly freed himself, 'Uh finally! Jimin hyung you almost chocked me to death!' he climbed down from the bed and walked towards the washroom.

Tae laughed out real loud this time and Jimin finally understand what happened here! He sat up and scratched his nape, 'huh! Did I hold him that tightly!?

Tae rolled on the bed laughing hardly.

Jimin glared, 'YAAA Kim Taehyung! Stop laughing like that idiot.'

Tae persuaded his lips, but still smile can be seen in his face.

Tae: You should have seen how cute you were looking.

Jimin shrugged, 'I don't need to see. I know I'm cute.'

Tae rolled his eyes and was going to say something, but just then Hoseok entered the room.

Hoseok: morning boys! You guys up? Where is Jungkook?

Tae pointed to washroom and Hoseok nodded, 'Ok. Come downstairs once you all done. Hyungs are there, hmm?'

Jimin: Everyone is home for that long? Nobody is going to work today?

Hoseok shook his head, 'No. No one will go anywhere today, we all are going to spend time with our bunny.'

Jimin smiled, 'Great!'

Hoseok: Yeah. But is Kookie ok now?

Tae nodded, 'Yeah. He might feel a bit weak, but if we feed him properly, he will be alright soon.'

Hoseok: That's good-

Just then Jungkook came out from washroom after doing his morning routine and ready for the day. He saw Hoseok and wished him morning with a soft smile.

Jungkook: Good morning Hobi hyung. You are not going university today?

Hoseok felt a bit sad when Jungkook didn't give his usual sun-shining smile to him. The boy became much gloomy.

Hoseok: No bunny. Not only me, no one is going anywhere today. It's our holiday...

Jungkook looked confused, 'Suddenly?'

Tae spoke up, 'We are planning to stay all day with you today Kookie.'

Jungkook pointed at him, 'Me?'

Jimin chuckled, 'Yes! Isn't it will be fun?'

Jungkook: So, I won't go university today?

Tae face palmed, 'Pabo! If you go then why we are staying home huh? We are staying cause we wanna spend whole day with our bunny! So, of course you are not going anywhere!'

In other times, Jungkook usually loves that type of idea. He loves to spend more times with hyungs and loves to be the center of their love and affections. But, today he didn't show enough cheerfulness. He reserved his happiness inside, he is afraid of what if his hyungs got angry again if he done something by mistake also! So, he decided to be more reserved and silent!

Idiot bunny.

Hoseok came near him and hugged him by side, 'Aren't you happy kook-ah?'

Jungkook tried to smile, 'Y-yes I'm hyung. Thank you for staying for me.'

The elder trio looked at each other a bit sadly. They expected Jungkook will be happy to hear that. But looks like he is not that happy actually! The twins looked at the elder and the elder sighed, signaling them to stay quiet for now. Then he turned to makhne and smiled.

Hoseok: Let's go Kookie. Hyungs are waiting for you, we will have breakfast together and then we have so many plans! Let's goo.'

He pulled the boy with him and the twins followed them after.

.

Once Jungkook reached dining room, he was engulfed with a tight hug. By smelling the scent he can tell it's Jin hyung. He also hugged him back.

Jin parted the hug and looked at him, 'How is my bunny doing now?'

Jungkook smiled, 'Fine hyung-ie.'

Jin: Sure? No dizziness?

Jungkook sat on his chair and shook his head, 'No hyung. I'm alright. Don't worry.'

-Yes hyung, our Kookie is a strong boy, right bunny?' Yoongi entered the room and ruffled Jungkook's hair lovingly. Jungkook smiled a little. Namjoon also came and kissed his forehead before sitting in the chair with everyone else. Jungkook was fluttered from inside after getting these all sweet little love and care from his hyungs. But, he was still in a daze of fear...he couldn't get out of it.

His hyungs noticed his gloomy state, they all felt so sad and specially Jin. He felt so guilty for making his baby that much suffer, he understand now that it was extreme punishment for him.

Jimin gave some more foods on Jungkook's plate but Jungkook whined.

Jungkook: Hyung! I can't-

Jimin: Shut up. Finish it all, you need to be fit and healthy now.' He said with fake stern tone, but Jungkook's messy mind took it as another way. He again got scared of the thought of making them angry, so he quickly started eating.

Jungkook: O-ok hyung.'

He started stuffing much in his mouth and his hyungs was shocked!

Yoongi: Hey bub! Slow down...why you are in such hurry?

Jimin also was shocked, he expected more whining from youngest but it's total different here! He patted his back, 'Kookie. Calm down. You will chock on food like that-

And in the next second...Jungkook really chocked. He started coughing and all of his hyungs worked up.

Jin came near him, rubbing his back, 'See? Such a hyper bunny I got! Told you to eat slowly.'

Tae: Easy...easy...here have some water!'

Tae gave him a glass of water, but by accident it slipped from Jungkook's hand and he panicked even more! His eyes started tearing up. He looked at his hyungs with scared and teary eyes. Like a frightened baby bunny, he looked around.

Jungkook: S-sorry hyungs...I didn't mean to break it....P-please don't be a-angry. I'm s-sorry-

All of his hyungs wouldn't get that shocked even if a thunder occurred in house! They finally understand why Jungkook is that quiet and gloomy now! He is afraid of them!

Jin quickly hugged the boy who was now sobbing softly. He buried his face on Jin's tummy and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist while Jin rubbed his back.

Jin: Kookie! Baby, no one is gonna scold you, no one is angry! Why you are crying, huh?

Yoongi: bun, it was an accident! Hyungs are not angry...hell why we will be? It happens. Aish kook! Don't cry like that bub!

Tae: Kookie, there is nothing to be scared ok? We all are here for you, we won't scold you baby...come on. Stop crying, kook!'

Jimin: bunn, if you keep crying like that, then you are gonna get sick again!

All of his hyungs circled around him and started comforting him and saying him that they won't be angry with him anymore! It took a good twenty minutes to make the boy calm down. He sniffed and looked around his hyungs with his bambi eyes.

Jungkook: Y-you won't be angry...w-won't ignore me right hyungs?' he asked for confirmation. And all of his hyungs smiled warmly.

Jimin hugged him tightly, 'No way bunny. We love you, ok?'

Jungkook scrunched his nose cutely, 'I love you too.'

Yoongi wiped his tears, 'Now stop crying. Everything is alright here, hmm?'

Jungkook nodded, 'O-okay hyung.

Namjoon: So, now come and eat a bit more. Then we will watch a movie together ok?

Jungkook nodded and they all returned in eating peacefully...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 907 27
What do you know about Vincent Russell? Well...most people don't know anything, considering he is an absolute closed book, which is ironic since his...
996K 22.5K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
1.1K 102 32
Read it to find out 😘
2.8K 93 14
A Gwen x reader story You like her, Does she like you? Will something or someone come in between? Y/n= your name