defensive - mike wheeler

Door snowspubes

❝why are you so defensive?❞ ❝sometimes it's better to be defensive then to get hurt❞ mike wheeler x fem! read... Meer

DEFENSIVE
- playlist
ACT I
one
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
ACT II
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
ACT III
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three

two

4.4K 70 230
Door snowspubes

MIKE, DUSTIN, lucas, and will walked into the school as the bell rung, in their ghostbusters costumes.

"why do people make these decisions?" dustin rants. "everybody dressed up last year. it's a conspiracy, im telling you."

"just be cool." mike tells him.

"who are you gonna call? the nerds!" a boy teases in the distance.

dustin and lucas went to their lockers, they turned around to see max and y/n skating in the distance

the two of them watched as max and y/n skated across the hallway.

"we gonna do this?" dustin asks.

"not right now." lucas replies, embarrassed. "we look like morons."

"maybe they like ghostbusters?" dustin suggested to lucas.

"of course they likes ghostbusters." lucas responds. "but that's not the point, we're dressed up, and they aren't."

"i didn't bring, regular clothes, you?" dustin says.

"no." lucas replies.

"then we have no choice. it's now or never." dustin reminds lucas.

lucas and dustin started slowly walking up to y/n and max.

but then, they heard the bell ring, max and y/n shut their locker, and started heading to their class.

"we could ask them after class." dustin says.

"yep!" lucas eagerly agrees.

-

once the bell rang, lucas and dustin walked up to y/n and max.

lucas and dustin were attempting to get max and y/n to come trick or treating with them, hoping they'd say yes.

max and y/n were putting their books in their lockers, until dustin and lucas walked up to
them.

dustin cleared his throat to get her attention, which immediately caused y/n to turn around, getting max's attention.

"hi, max and y/n. i'm dustin, and this is—" dustin introduces.

"lucas." lucas cuts dustin off with a smile.

"yeah, i know." max responds. "the stalkers."

"uh- no- no, actually-" lucas stutters. "we weren't stalking you both.."

"we were just concerned because, you know, you both are new and all." dustin lies.

"yeah- yeah for your safety." lucas adds.

"mhm, there are a lot of bullies here."

"so many bullies, it's crazy." lucas says.

"is that why you're wearing proton packs?" y/n teases.

"well- these don't function, but.." dustin smiles. "i do have this handy-dandy little trap here."

he gets out something from his costume.

"and look, it even opens and closes." dustin continues, and presses a button to make it open and close.

"it's cool, right?" dustin asks.

max and y/n just glared at them with a straight face.

"no? okay. but, um, we were talking last night," dustin tells her. "and you guys are new here, so you probably don't have any friends to take you trick or treating. and you're scared of bullies, so we were thinking that it would be okay for you to come with us."

"it'd be okay?" max asks sarcastically, not impressed.

"yeah, our party's a democracy, and the majority voted you both could come." dustin replies with enthusiasm in his voice.

"i didn't realize it was such an honor to go trick-or-treating with you." y/n jokes as she gives him a sarcastic smile.

"yeah, i mean, we know where to get the full sized candy bars." dustin brags. "we figure you'd want in."

"that's presumptuous of you." y/n says with a blank expression.

"yeah.. totally. so you'll come?" dustin asks.

y/n rolls her eyes, closes her locker, then started walking away, max following behind her.

"we're meeting at the maple street cul-de-sac at seven o'clock." dustin says as they both walk away. "that's seven on the dot!"

"presumptuous." dustin says, impressed with himself.

"that's a good thing, right?" dustin asks lucas, as he furrowed his brows.

lucas glared, at him, inhaled deeply, then just walked away as he scoffed.

"is it bad?" dustin eagerly asks as he chased lucas. "is it bad? lucas, son of a bitch! is it bad?!"

y/n and max continued walking through the hallway.

"oh god, can you believe they tried to get us to go trick or treating with them?" y/n cringed.

"maybe we should go." max suggested. "i mean, we have no other plans anyway."

"i mean," y/n thought about it. "i guess you're right."

-

max and y/n skated over to billy's car, to find billy waiting for them.

the two girls got off their board, and stepped on the nose of the board, so it could lift up, then they grabbed their boards.

"you're both late again." billy reminded them.

"yeah, we had to get catch-up homework." max said.

"jesus. i don't care." billy harshly said. "you're both late again, and you're gonna skate home. do you hear me?"

y/n rolled her eyes, as her and max got into the car.

billy sped through the road, as a rock song played through his car.

max sat in the back seat, while y/n sat in the front seat.

"god, this place is such a shithole." billy complained.

"it's not that bad." y/n said, as she turned her head to billy.

"no?" billy asked, then rolled down her window, and plugged in his nose. "mm! you smel that, y/n? that's actually shit. cow shit."

"i don't see any cows." max said from the back seat.

"clearly, you haven't met the high-school girls." billy told max.

billy faced y/n for a minute, then his eyes back on the road. "so what, you like it here now?" billy asked y/n.

"no." y/n replied.

"then why are you defending it?"

"i'm not." y/n responded to him.

"sure sounds like it." billy reminded her.

y/n paused for a moment, before continuing. "it's just we're stuck here, so.."

"hmm. you're right." billy agreed. "we're stuck here. and whose fault is that?"

y/n rolled her eyes, and slouched in the chair, not answering billy.

"yours." y/n mumbled.

"what'd you say?" billy asked y/n, raising his voice a little.

"nothing." y/n replied.

"did you say it's my fault?" billy asked.

"no."

"you know whose fault it is, since your dad landed in jail." billy reminded her. "say it."

y/n didn't respond to billy, and kept looking out the window.

"y/n.." billy whispered. "say it."

"say it!" billy shouted to y/n, which caused y/n to flinch, but she didn't answer.

billy began to speed in the car, approaching three kids on their bikes.

"billy, slow down." max told him.

"oh, these you and y/n's new hick friends?" billy asked them.

"no!" y/n quickly responded. "we don't know them."

"i guess you won't care if i hit 'em, then?" billy said. "i get bonus points, i get 'em all in one go."

"no, billy, stop!" y/n warned. "it's not funny."

billy continued to speed in the car.

"billy, come on, stop it!" max also said. "it's not funny. stop!"

"billy, stop it!" y/n shouted, and used the steering wheel to move the car in a different direction, not hitting the guys.

"yeah! that was a close one, huh!?" billy yelled as he turned to y/n.

y/n looked behind her to see mike, dustin, and lucas, she sighed, processing everything, and turned back around.

-

"if i get another three musketeers, i'm gonna kill myself." lucas exaggerates after they finished going to another house, as they were walking.

"what's wrong with three musketeers?" dustin asks.

"what's wrong with three musketeers?" lucas sarcastically repeats.

"no one likes three musketeers." mike adds.

"yeah, it's just nougat." will agrees.

"woah, just nougat?" dustin defends. "just nougat? it is too three for me."

"top three?" lucas asks.

"oh god, give me a break." mike insults.

"seriously, i can just eat a whole bowl of nougat. straight up." dustin adds.

suddenly two people come up to the group, looking like michael myers, growling at them, as they aimed a plastic knife at them, causing them all to scream.

max and y/n started laughing in amusement by the guys fear, and they took off their masks, revealing themselves laughing.

"holy, shit! you should have seen the look on your faces." y/n says with amusement.

"and you?" max points at lucas. "who screams like that? you scream like a little girl."

max and y/n then starts walking off, but none of them followed.

"hey, you guys coming or not?" y/n asks with a smile.

"oh, i heard we should hit up loch nora! that's where the rich people live, right?" max added in.

lucas, and dustin squeal like little girls in victory, as they all started following max and y/n.

mike scoffed, and rolled his eyes, then started to follow the rest of them.

-

"another full-size?" dustin asks with pride. "like, seriously, rich people are such suckers."

"wait, you guys aren't rich, right?" dustin asks the two girls.

"no, we live up old cherry road." max simply replied as she kept walking..

"oh." is all that dustin says. "are you guys sisters?"

"no." y/n responded. "i mean, we consider ourselves as sisters, but biologically, no."

"yeah, it's tubular." dustin said.

max and y/n stare at dustin with a weird look on their face.

"what? did i say that right?" dustin jokes. "or is it, like, tubular." he says with an accent on tubular.

"it's like, totally tubular." lucas mocks a surfer person.

"totally tubular!" dustin adds.

"what a gnarly wave, dude." lucas jokes.

"totally brodacious, bro!" dustin teases.

y/n playfully rolls her eyes at the boys imitations.

"stop. my ears are hurting." max jokes, with a smile on her face.

will filmed lucas, y/n, max, and dustin with the camera jonathan gave him for today.

will turned the camera to mike, who was walking, and not talking.

mike turned to will. "did you agree to this?" mike asked will.

"what?" will asked in confusion, as he lowered his camera.

"to them joining our party." mike filled him in.

"it's just for halloween." will reminded him.

"you should have checked with me." mike shot back.

"well, they were excited." will added. "i guess i thought you'd be okay with it."

"they're both ruining the best night of the year." mike harshly said.

mike started speed walking, to the next house, while will stayed there and watched him walk away.

will started walking to catch up him.

"watch it! zombie boy." a guy in a mask startled will, causing will to gasp.

"trick or treat, freak."

"boo!"

eventually, will fell to the ground, and dropped the camera, finding himself in the upside down.

will got up from the ground, and looked to see that no one besides him was there.

will saw a shadowy, giant creature over him, causing him to widen his eyes.

will started running away, running from whatever was chasing him, he ran downstairs. and hid behind a will, shutting his eyes, as he hyperventilated.

while y/n was with max, lucas, and dustin, she turned around, and noticed mike running the opposite direction.

"hey, guys?" y/n points out to them. "your friend is walking away."

the rest of them turned around, and started following mike.

"holy shit!" dustin curses, as he runs downstairs with the rest.

"is he okay?" max concernedly asked.

"i don't know." mike replies. "i'm gonna get you home, okay! i'm gonna get you home. hold on."

dustin started walking up to will, checking on him.

"i got him." mike over protectively says as he held a hyperventilating will.

"mike..?" dustin says.

"keep trick or treating. i'm bored anyways." mike harshly cut him off, then just like that, him and will we're gone.

-

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

40.1K 560 60
❝just know that if you hide... it doesn't go away ❞ mike wheeler x fem!oc
2.4K 122 22
β•°β”ˆβž€ κœ±α΄œα΄…α΄…α΄‡Ι΄ΚŸΚ Ιͺα΄› κœ°α΄‡ΚŸα΄› α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…, ʟΙͺᴋᴇ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ꜱΙͺΚŸα΄ α΄‡Κ€ ʙʀᴇᴇᴒᴇ α΄›Ιͺα΄„α΄‹ΚŸΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄…Κ€Ιͺᴇᴅ ΚŸα΄‡α΄€α΄ α΄‡κœ± ᴏɴ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Ι’Κ€α΄α΄œΙ΄α΄…, ᴛᴏ ᴑʜΙͺα΄„Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡Κ κœ°ΚŸα΄α΄€α΄› ᴀᴑᴀʏ Ιͺɴᴛᴏ α΄€Ι΄ ᴀʀᴇᴀ ᴏꜰ QᴜΙͺᴇᴛ. ᴛᴏ κœ°α΄‡α΄‡ΚŸ...
874 28 12
Dustin Henderson x F!Reader ❝ π™‡π™žπ™©π™©π™‘π™š π™¨π™žπ™¨π™©π™šπ™§ 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š π™žπ™£π™›π™–π™’π™€π™ͺ𝙨 π™Žπ™©π™šπ™«π™š π™ƒπ™–π™§π™§π™žπ™£π™œπ™©π™€π™£ π™žπ™¨ π™›π™–π™‘π™‘π™žπ™£π™œ 𝙛𝙀𝙧 𝙖 𝙑...
175K 1.9K 13
f.w imagines! ➫ read in ~πƒπ€π‘πŠ πŒπŽπƒπ„! ➫ π˜€π—²π—»π˜€π—Άπ˜π—Άπ˜ƒπ—² π˜π—΅π—²π—Ίπ—²π˜€ π˜ͺ𝘯𝘀𝘭𝘢π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘢𝘒𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴, 𝘴𝘢π˜ͺ𝘀π˜ͺπ˜₯𝘦...