Orphan X avengers wrong number

By marvel_maximoff11

Y/n is an orphan mutant, her powers first showed When she was 2 and is now 13. She doesn't Have full control... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 20

8.4K 189 82
By marvel_maximoff11

Wednesday, December 17th

Y/N
TODAY'S THE DAY OF THE INTERNSHIP!!
Hold up I gotta help Kaz

Speedy
AYYYYYYY!

Cap
It's 6 am... doesn't school start at 8?

Y/N
Yes but I got to help and wake the others Lmao, and also walk to school cause of the snow and Icy roads.

Witchy
Wish you went to me and speedy's school :/

Bird
You guys are homeschooled-

Speedy
Exactly.

Y/N
I wish...
I hate the school, well the school is okay and all but it's the kids that are the problem.

Mr spy
Why are you speaking with grammar and punctuation?
You never do

Y/N
Cause this isn't Y/N right now

Speedy
There's an Imposter among us!
I just saw them vent...

Cap
?
What?
Bird is the imposter?

Y/N
Lmao I'm back sorry roomie took phone

Bucket
🤦🏻‍♂️
1. Throw the roomie away
2. It's a game
Search up among us on YouTube and watch the videos

Cap
Is YouTube safe

Y/N
Depends
Don't search xxx or computer cam

Speedy
Or cursed images and videos

Witchy
And don't search up Post Malone...

Speedy
Man I loved that song Sunflower

SRL
^

Valley
^^

Y/N
^^^
...
Hello valley! Long time no see!

Valley
The pirate may catch me I'm in a meeting
Valley signing off~

Bird
It's true I'm right next to her

Speedy
Wait are we missing a meeting rn?

Mr spy
Yep.

Speedy
Shit!

Cap
Language!
And the 'pirate' has already added a check mark to you fours names...

Witchy
Uh oh one more and we've to do everyone's chores for a month...

Speedy
Scary times

SRL
Very scary...
HAHA HE JUST REMOVED A MARK FROM MY NAME

Witchy
Your already there???

SRL
Speedy just got here

Witchy
AHHHHHHHH!
NOOOOOOO

Y/N
RIPPPPPP

Speedy
Shhhhh sis I'm in a meeting
HAHA MARK REMOVED

Witchy
Ion like you guys

Y/N
Wait- you guys are 16 do you guys have an internship at SI as well?

Witchy
Sorta?

SRL
And she arrives!

Bucket
There was a meeting?
Huh.
Must've missed the announcement i deleted

Witchy
Wait so I just ran my ass off to get across the WHOLE ASS TOWER JUST TO HEAR BUCKET DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A MEETING!!

Cap
Language!
And stop texting we're in a meeting kids!

Y/N
I shall go them mr cap

Mr spy
Aww cap you made the kid leave

Cap
Wait kid come back! I meant the other kids

Y/N
*y/n has left the chat in a stylish way*
Swagger

Witchy
😎

Speedy
😎👌

Scott
😎

I grab my clothes and got it he bathroom to change, then woke up the youngsters, and Jack was already making breakfast. "Hey Y/N" he said with a soft smile. Gosh that smile was cute. Wait what? Did I just say he was cute? No he's with Bec

"You ok?" He asked "you look completely confused" he laughed, I snapped out of it "huh, oh ya I'm ok just nervous" my face turned red.

"Birthdays in 2 days" Bec said while walking down the stairs "please don't remind me" I awkwardly laughed. "Cmon all these 5 years I've known you, you haven't celebrated one single birthday" Bec was that person who loved her birthday and celebrated it the minute it was February all the way till it was March.

"I just don't like my birthday, just another year of disappointment" Bec rolled her eyes then went over and kissed Jack. "She's like me doesn't want to have a birthday" I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

I got to first period with only a few pushes from Flash but nothing I couldn't handle, I did accidentally zap Zackary when I pushed him and he now has a third degree burn but to be fair he shouldn't of been where my hand was.

"Exited?" Peter asked when he noticed my bouncing leg "and nervous" I whispered "it'll be alright it's a nice and safe place" I could barely even pay attention all class. Mj and Ned had to keep on saying my name because when I get too nervous my hands start to get electric.

I needed to learn how to control that.

After school I was walking with Peter to find the Black Audi, Peter found it and we walked up to it. "Y/N L/N right?" He asked "yes sir" he nodded his head and we got into the back seats.

My hands started to get electric a little and Peter put his hand on mine, I got butterflies in my stomach. Oh my gosh what is wrong with me that's 2 boys I've been interested today, betcha $5 that it's PMS-

I held onto his hand a little and I blushed but tried to hide it with my coat. "Are you blushing?" Peter playfully asked when we got out of the car "what? No! It's from the cold weather" I rubbed my neck awkwardly and he rolled his eyes playfully.

Mr happy walked us inside "Hey Peter and Happy!" The desk lady said "and you must me Mrs L/N is that correct" "y-yes ma'am" I was really nervous "I'm Jen Ackles, here's your badge, it's a gold level meaning you have access to nearly everything mr stark allows you into" "wow" I said faintly. I never thought I'd feel so honored.

She walked me and Peter to the elevator "Don't lose the badge Happy doesn't like making new ones" Mrs Jen looked at me "y-yes ma'am" I will definitely make sure ion loose the badge.

We got off the 79th floor, there was AC/DC music blasting and mr stark was under a car. "Mr stark!" Mrs Jen had to yell a few times. The music stopped and Mr stark stood up "oh hey kid, and your Y/N. Nice meeting you again" he smiled and shook my hand, I flinched at first but held my hand out for the handshake.

"Thank you Mrs Jen" mr stark said, Jen walked away and gave Mr stark a side smirk and he just rolled his eyes. I had to hold back a laugh.

"So Y/N how did you know those huge equations?" "I- I.. umm when I was y-younger I read all of Dr. Banners books on Gamma radiation and even solved the equations on my free time" I looked down ashamed that he wasn't finna like me "wow" he was stunned.

"Why would you do that test for Eugene" he cocked his head and burrowed his eyebrows. "He threatened me sorta... and plus I don't really deserve this" I chuckled a little at the end "of course you deserve this kid you got the highest score on the test you have a brilliant mind!" He put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched a little too much.

"S-sorry" I looked down ashamed after he removed his hand in confusion and worryness. Peter was with Mrs Potts doing some paperwork for something, Mr stark had led me to an area with out me even realizing.

1173 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 374 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
106K 5.9K 42
She's all grown up now, probably for the better. The teen the Avengers adopted at age 14 deals with life after betrayal. Not in the usual way, manly...
122K 3.1K 55
Peter had a rough childhood loosing all his family, now Peter is in an orphanage that isn't so great... Ned and Mj are all Peter has and is giving up...
126K 4.2K 188
*** I want to thank everyone that has taken the time to read my book, I can not believe it has over 50k views! I appreciate you all so much πŸ’™ Spenc...