We fly together • Rj/Caswen O...

By Multifandom_PFL

I'm putting RJ oneshots, some in a perspective of songs, others won't have any songs. let me know some ide... More

We belong
I didn't cheat, I just kissed him..
What are we?
Break up with your Girlfriend! I'm bored
I can't with him
Angry Ricky and comfort Ej
Let's Give a Show
Give it Up
Fell in love with my Best friend!
Me or him?
You deserve all the love. ( Part 1 out of 2)
You deserve all the love. ( Part 2 out of 2.)
The Ones I Love
Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 1 out of 4)
Never Have I ever.. Lost my virginity. (Part 2 out of 4)
Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 4 out of 4)
Highschool Apocalypse
Bet on it.
True Loves kiss; Works every time
Die First
My Boss
uh oh

Never Have I ever... Lost My virginity (Part 3 out of 4)

162 6 11
By Multifandom_PFL

"Hi, I'm Jack, are you ricky?"

" I i I"

"Ricky, we use our words to remember..." Gina whispers in his ears

"What?" RIcky quickly got out of his trance and looked at the kid. "Yeah, I'm ricky."

"You good? You look starstruck."

"That's because He thought you were going to be loser, but you're definitely not."Lily says with Ricky giving her a side look of embarrassment,

"Wait, you thought I was going to be a loser?" Jack questioned as Ricky turned slowly to his face in stutter.

"Well um.. Yes! But in my defense, with the cultural context clues given to me and -"

"Because I'm from a Rich Private High school?"

"WHAT! No, ofc not" As Rick tries to step away from the conservation Jack starts drifting away.

""Wait! No, Jack. I'm so sorry if I offended you, but come on let's be honest There A lot of nerdy RIch Privilege White guys who go to private schools. "

"Huh, not the first guy who's told me that honestly. KIDDING!"

"Look Jack.*Sighs* I'm so sorry, lets pretend I didn't say any of that and let's get a drink and -"

As Ricky turns to lead Jack to the drinks he sees what he was dreading the night of. Seeing Nini making out with her new Boyfriend On the Dancefloor with their hands all over each other and making Ricky realize he isn't ready for what was going to come.

"Actually, I'm Sorry." RIcky quickly walks past away from Jack and goes out heading to the front door as he sits down on the stairs. As he settles on the stairs, he sits down and starts tearing up a bit on the stairs. I guess he isn't ready to see the girl of his dreams moving on from him.

"Hey?" RIcky turns, seeing Jack at his angle, looking down from him. "You ok? One minute you were apologizing to me for being Rich and next you're crying."

"Oh, umm, I'm sorry.*Sniffles* That Was my ex"

"Oh. I see."

"Yeah um, I thought I was ready to see him with someone new. Even when I practice with the stuffed bear I have in my room but.. I guess that didn't help"

"Well look,! Now it's done, you saw your ex with someone else. You survived and now that's the worse it was going to be."

"Yeah I guess."

RIcky looks at Jck who gives him a smile.

"Umm, quick question. How come someone like you has no friends?"

What?! I have tons of friends!"

"My dad said to take you tonight because all your friends ditched you. Another reason I thought you were a dork."

"Oh! I see. My dad loves to exaggerate. It's only one of my friends who isn't talking to me right now. And it's because I hooked up with a guy she liked."

"Twist! So you're not a dork. You're just a bad person?"

"NO! I didn't know she liked him and she should've said something before living on a boat with him for three months. Everyone knows a semester at sea is a floating hookup party."

RIcky chuckles and Jack comes sitting closer to Ricky.

Ricky looked him in the eye and started a bit of butterflies. "So to clear the air. You're not a dork. You're not a jerk. So you're a nice cool person?"

"Yeah. And maybe I could help you out. What if, Me and you went back out there and made your ex jealous? Kinda seems fun right? Well, assuming you're into guys I should've asked ."

"Oh right. Yes I'm bisexual. And sure."

Jack gets up from the stairwell and picks up Ricky's hand for him to get up. HE slowly leads him back into the house. They head into the dance floor and are a few feet away from Nini and Antonite.

"All right I think we're the exact same in his look."

Jack quickly turns his hand and twirls rickys moving into his arms as they were in eye and eye looking towards each other. Ricky didn't even remember as he was staring into Jack's Eye not even noticing Nini staring at him with a bit of jealousy.

THE NEXT DAY

As the day went on, RIcky was still daydreaming about Jack and how he actually could have found a new person to move on with. There's just one problem RIcky forgot to do. Get Jack's Phone number. He was so in the moment with everything he didn't remember for his number because he knew there was a spark between the two. Ricky was daydreaming in his chemistry class as a loud thud on his desk ruined his thinking.

"Ej! What the heck."

"Sorry Bowen, you looked possessed." Ej grinned as he sat at his desk setting up for class.

'Well, I was just daydreaming. "

"About what. Oh wait That's right, I don't care."

"Whatever."

"Just saying Bowen, If you're daydreaming about someone, just try not to double standard them."

"Oh please, How many girls have you gotten with since Lily dumped your sorry ass."

"ENough to remember I've slammed dick in peoples asses."

"UGh, Dammit. Curse me and pathetic virgin life."

RIcky and Ej giggle at each other as they turn to their teacher about their lecture.

After Class

"BOWEN!"

RIcky turns around to see Ej calling him.

"Yes ej?"

"Look, So this group project. We both hate working with others on your intense extrovert skills and you're the only person that will stand me working with you, so Me and you work on this chemistry project."

"Sure, I mean It's not like anyone else was going to work with me"

"OH!" Ricky and EJ turn, seeing Big Red around the corner, looking at them eavesdropping. "How are my two best friends doing?"

"Red IS this your attempt to try to be in a group to get a good grade?"

"WHAT!? No. Why would I ever think of doing that?"

"Ok. But We're not going to be your slaves."

"OK! Chill."

RIcky smiles and looks at both EJ and Red.''So How are we going to do this. "

"Well, with my packed schedule and all the homework I got, I'm doing I think I can schedule around -"

"WOAH WOAH WOAH WAOH Caswell! We're not going to abide by your psycho schedule. We can meet at my house After school. And Don't Be Late!"

"Why do you make the call?"

"Because Unlike you I can obtain a schedule well enough where I'm not stressing myself out. "

"At least when I go for people I'm not the type to get jealous."

"At least I'm not forgetting to make amends for my girlfriend."

"Umm. '' Red bits in between the Two boys arguing. " I'm sorry to interrupt but are you sure this is going to work out with the two for you always arguing. "

"Oh yeah. We'll be fine. It's just how we are."

"Yeah. We have a hate-Nice conversation. You'll get used to it eventually."

"But yeah. I guess I'll meet at your house down,."

"Yeah you better be."

Later at Ricky's House.

Ej and Big red are at Ricky's House as they all sit down on the floor in a circle with their textbooks out discussing the project they have to complete. Ricky and Ej were carrying the project mainly as Big red was trying to be smart in the project but clearly didn't know what he was doing.

"Big Red. How the heck are you in AP chemistry." Ricky askes with a concerned look as the response Red gave him was a bit interesting.

"Oh. I just signed up. I saw the AP and thought it was something cool in it. I guess I was wrong. But it's worth it because, If I get a D, Pretty much counts as a C."

"Alright.. Good for you." Ej responds with a sarcastic look on his face.

As Ricky, Ej, and Big red were talking and get a bit side tracked, Mike burst through the door with Ricky's Landry

"Ricky! Are you?'"Mike looks at the two other boys in Ricky's room. "Ricky!What did I tell you about closing the door when you're with Boys are here! Or girls."

"Don't worry Dad. You do not have to worry about these jackasses. They barely register as boys to me."

Ej gave him an offended look as Ricky smiled in gladness.

"Anyways, Fine. Drakes is coming over for Diner, Will you be joining us."

"Nah, I'm good. I'll just have some frozen Crab later."

Mike's dad was about to leave when he looked at Ej and kept the door open just in case. He quickly walked off smiling at his son leaving RIcky in Embarrassment.

" I wish My dad was just as fun as yours." RIcky and Ej look at Big Red as Ricky was still in embarrassment from his fathers actions.

One hour later.

Ej's POV

We finished up our work for the day and me and Red thought it was good to go home. As we get down stairs, I see Mike and his friend helping out setting up for Dinner.

"Alright Guys. I'll compile our work together and send it over to Ben, since He was ink." As ricky was explaining his finishing up Mike intrudes asking if me and Red wanted to stay

"I wish I could, Sir, but I actually have to get ready for my Waterpolo tournament tomorrow morning. "

As I was talking, A random blonde teenage kid came out of the kitchen bringing in some Chips on the table

"Damn! I didn't think Waterpolo included training!"

"Oh! It's you."

"Hey ricky."

WHO THE DICK IS THIS! And why is he looking at him like it's Ryan gosling holding a puppy.

"Dad. Can I speak with you for a moment." RIcky pulls Mike out of the dining room to the side, being able to hear their whole conversation.

"You didn't tell me we had guests over!"

"I did! Literally thirty minutes ago

"You didn't tell me his son was coming too! Gosh!

Ricky went back upstairs and quickly slammed the door. Why was he going upstairs, and why was This kid staring at him.

"Actually. I'd like to stay for dinner. It smells delicious. " I came forward to sit at the dining table as I sat and the kid coming sat in front of me.

After a while, Ricky came back downstairs in a more going out outfit. Not sure why he's needed to impress anyone but go off Ig?

"So. Jack. How are things going for you!"

Jack. Who the hell names the kid jack. Well I guess I can't speak since my name is literally not any better.

"Things are going good."

"So, have you umm been at the party and all. Anything you forgot to do or mention."

"Not that I can think of, no."

"Oh cool."

Ugh. I can already see how this ending up for hiom. This dude must have hit it off on Ricky and completely Ghosted him. I really shouldn't feel bad for Bowen, But for some reason I do.

"Also!" I turn to Jack's dad who's praising giving his son a big smile on his. " DO you want to tell them, son?"

"No! Dad, let's not blab about it."

"Ok. If you won't I will. Jack got into UCLA"

COUGH COUGH

I choke up out of a pint of jealousy as that's my dream school I want to get into.

"Ej are you ok." Mr.Bowen turns as my coughing was giving a look to everyone.

"Yeah. I'm good. Actually, I just remember I need to get that homework taken care of. I should honestly get going."

"Oh, I'll walk out."

"Umm thanks bowen? Bye everyone."

I quickly got out with my bag and jacket quickly ditching the dinner as Fast as I needed to. As I got outside, Ricky was next to me giving the dead eye look.

"WHat?"

"What was that all about? You were totally jealous."

"Jealous?! Jealous of what?'

"Jealous of Jack. You totally were jealous he went into UCLA which is your dream school."

"Oh well, I know it's not that hard to get into it. But you know I wasn't the one trying to get him to talk about you"

"What! Never. I just wanted to keep a calm conversation."

"It's ok Bowen. I just didn't know you try too hard to impress people."

"Sooo... DO we talk about people we like with each other now or something or?"

"I guess.."

"*sigh* Ok. So I met him at that party a while ago and we hit it off, but I haven't heard from him since. Probably mainly because I forgot to get his number."

"Yikes, didn't know that he could be so forgettable to you."

"Ej!" He punches me in the shoulder for a joke and oh boy, It did hurt. "This is Serious!"

"Ok. Ok. If you want my advice, stop trying so hard. Just be yourself and Ask him out."

"Really? You think?"

"Yeah. What do you have to lose, Certainly not your dignity."

"You want me to punch you again?"

"NO! I'm good." I quickly dodge the boy and quickly walk past. Hopefully my advice is helpful to him.

The next Day

Ej was walking towards his class when he got a tap from behind his back looking towards seeing the brunette boy right in front of his eyes.

"Oh hey Ricky?"

"Hi! So guess what."

"You're finally dropping sports?!"

"No! You wish.. Jack and I are going out!"

"Oh! Really how'd that come out."

"I just took your advice and Asked him out. "

"Oh good, I'm happy for you. Honestly."

"And all thanks to you?"

"Yeah! You think. I know I'm the best. Just Don't fuck it up Bowen"

"Yeah, I think My relationship status is 100% better than yours now."

RIcky walks away from Ej with his cocky smile and Ej feels happy that RIcky was able to find someone he liked. Even if it wasn't him. 

_____

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.7K 760 24
RickyxEJ oneshots for high school musical the series fans.
22.3K 433 21
𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝗸 [𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃.] rj caswen oneshots. copyright © [2020] © 𝐖𝐕𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐐𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐘 2020.
5.2K 159 18
"𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒." basically just rj one shots! shipping charact...
9.7K 248 11
To keep it simple it's HSMTMTS but just with Ricky not being able to say I love you to E.J.