One PiecexReader AU!!Love and...

By TitaniaDLuna

Your boyfriend of three years has cheated on you. A brilliant, handsome surgeon with tattoos and a sense of d... More

1. Pain and coping
Chapter 1.5: Pain and Coping Law's POV
Chapter 2: Morning after
Chapter 2.5: Morning After Law's POV
Chapter 3: 1 week later
Chapter 4: Loyal Employees
Chapter 5: The Coffee Cake Inception.
Chapter 6: New Neighbors
Chapter 7: Smoker's warnings & an unwanted visit
Chapter 8: Confronting Loneliness
Chapter 9: Becoming too much
Chapter 10: Goodbye? Or see you later?
Chapter 11: A day with Pops & unexpected encounter
Chapter 12: The Deal
Chapter 13: A Business Offer
Chapter 14: The Deal pt. 2
Hiatus notice
Chapter 15: We need to talk
Chapter 16: Landlords and Donuts
Chapter 17: Enemies
Chapter 18: All the happenings.
Chapter 19: Relationships
Chapter 20: Disasterous Situation
Chapter 21: A helping hand
Chapter 22: Coming undone
Chapter 23: Priorities Change
Chapter 24: A breath of Fresh air
Chapter 25: New Beginnings
Chapter 26: The Boogeyman
Chapter 27: Betrayals & Complicated Situations
Chapter 28: New Chapter Starts
Chapter 29: Baby Names
Chapter 31: Our Family (The End)

Chapter 30: Relationships

493 29 14
By TitaniaDLuna

{1 year later}

"Mama mama! Up! Up!" 

Your little boy was sprouting he looked nothing like you except for his outgoing personality, he was 100% like his dad. He hated most bread, only eating what you personally baked, and of course the coffee cake. Today was his first birthday and his party was in the middle of a game.

"Uh oh. Are you playing tag with your uncles?"

"Mama safe zone!"

"Hahahaha are you sure about that?"

You blew kissed into his neck to tickle him his little giggle making your heart swell.

"Ah there you are Cora! No fair you made it Y/N! How are you so quick! You're only 1!" Luffy pouted. Your best friend loved his nephew and was always the first one to volunteer or watch him or play with him.

"Mama safe! Mama safe!" Sabo and Ace now entered the den and chuckled at Luffy's misfortune.

"How do you get outsmarted by a 1 year old?!" Ace laughed.

"It's not Luffy's fault, Cora is unusually bright and smart for his age."

It was true, Cora was incredibly intelligent for a 1-year old, but he was also friendly and approachable and played very well with kids his own age and kids who were just a couple of years older.

"Of course my son is smart!" Law came in, wearing his scrubs, coming home from his private practice.

"Dada Dada!" Cora squirmed out of your hold and ran to his Dad. Law happily scooped him up and hugged him close.

"Happy Birthday Corazon! You excited to open presents?"

"Piñata! Piñata!" Law shook his head.

"You hang out with Uncle Luffy way to much."

You laughed and looked at everyone. You heard the doorbell ring at your front door, when you opened it, Koby, Helm and Barto were at the door.

"Hey boss we late for the squirts birthday?"

"Nope he's in the shared den, there's food in the kitchen and games happening in the backyard."

They all hugged you and went to join the party with others. There was several kids from the daycare center that Cora went to 3 days a week and they were all having a blast. Before you could close the door, you were picked up and spun around, and then smooched on your cheek.

"Hey Zoro! I thought you weren't going to be able to make it?"

"And miss the little booger's birthday? Hell no!"

Zoro and your son had a great relationship, he loved that little boy. Your son had a lot of that, people who loved him. You were incredibly lucky to have so many people who cared for you surrounding you. How many people could say that?

"I take it the party is in the backyard?"

"Yep! He wants to do the piñata first and then cake and presents. He's a strange little kid sometimes."

"He gets that from his Mom. You gonna visit Sam?"

"Tomorrow I will. I want today to be a happy day for Cora. I'll introduce him to his brother tomorrow."

"You can always give him another one." Zoro's eyebrows wriggled causing you to blush.

"Ahem. I think Cora is calling me."

You heard Zoro laugh at you, you knew it was a talk to revisit. But not one you wanted to discuss on your son's birthday.

"Mommy! Play! Play! C'mon!"

Where do kids get this abundant energy?

"Okay baby I'm coming."

You crawled into the bounce house and immediately gave chase to your son. Everyone had left the party hours ago, but the people who were supposed to pick up the bouncy house were running late and Corazon was taking advantage of that.

"Daddy!!!" Law tackled you from behind, only to grunt when your little boy pounced on top of him. And then even more weight was added. "Zo-Chan!"

"Ha-ha! We caught the mommy and the daddy! Cora commence the tickle attack!"

"NO!" You screamed! You were the only one besides Cora who was ticklish. You son went for your sides and you were dying! You started to cry.

"Enough young Cora the mommy has been defeated. Bring forth the bread sword!"

"Corazon don't you dare!"

You laughed anew. You weren't sure but this had to be the happiest you'd ever been in your entire life! The two men in your life got along, and your son got to grow up with his mom and dad close by.

"I love you guys." You murmured to yourself.

"We love you too mommy!"

{2 hours later}

"He's finally asleep!" You plopped on the love seat, in your pajamas, teeth brushed and your tiredness finally taking over.

"I don't remember being that energetic as a kid." Zoro was on the floor. Half asleep as well.

"Me either Zoro-ya. I feel like I was more introverted."

"That doesn't surprise me any."

You laughed at them both. Your eyes closing and then sleep taking over.

{Zoro and Law POV}

"She's asleep." Zoro went to lift you to take you to your bed.

"Can't say I blame her, she's been up since 6am setting up the party. Thankfully everyone helped with the clean up." Law followed Zoro to your room.

He placed you on your king sized bed and tucked in beside you and Law took the other side.

"We didn't talk to her about anything yet today either."

"Not exactly an easy subject to bring up. Hey Y/N Law and I have been talking. And we're willing to share you, oh and I want to have a baby with you. Would you be with us both?" Zoro said sarcastically.

"I know it's not easy Zoro-ya, but I can't do it anymore! At least if we're both hers I won't feel jealous every time you two kiss or spend the night together."

"I know Law. I don't want to have a fight with you about your relationship with her either. You two have a kid together. An awesome kid at that. I love that little man. But I want to give him his next sibling."

"We agreed she was mine next if she agreed to a polygamous relationship. But I'll wear protection this time around."

Zoro rubbed his face, and stared at your sleeping back. Running his fingers over your shoulder blades and thinking carefully.

"We wouldn't be able to get married."

"I know that's why we need to talk to her tomorrow after work and when Cora goes to bed."

"I'm gonna hate this for a while."

"Same here Zoro-ya. Same here."

Both men allowed the quiet in the room to take over them and soon they followed suit and also fell asleep.

This was something the two men had been discussing for nearly 6 months now. Law was never going to get over his feelings for You and Zoro wasn't going to give you up either. They both saw how you looked at the both of them. They knew you felt attraction to the two of them, the reason it was hard to bring up, was because we'll you'd have to start the relationship by sleeping with both of them. That wasn't even the most awkward part.

{Reader's POV}

Holy shit!!!! They want to share me?

You were a flattered and a little relieved. If there was one thing living so close to Law was doing was bringing up old feelings that you felt before he'd cheated. You were conflicted because technically you were Zoro's girlfriend and didn't want to lose his companionship either.

But how is this going to work and how would we explain this to Cora? Or anyone for that matter?

Being too tired to really think about it, you passed out, next to the two men you loved very much.

Zoro wants to have a baby with me. And Law loves me still...yeah too complicated to think about. Sleep dammit!

The next few days you were on edge. Anytime all three of you were alone, you always expected them to bring up what they talked about when they thought you were sleeping. Each time they said your name you were anticipating it, you weren't sure how to agree without giving away that you knew what it was they wanted to talk about.

One Friday after a meeting with your staff, you opened the door and waited to hear the putter patter of a child's feet and the dog's paws. Only it was silent.

"Cora? Bepo? Law?"

"In the kitchen Y/N-ya."

"We've got some good food cooking."

Law and Zoro?

When you stepped into the kitchen Law was making a big green salad, Zoro was cooking steaks. And there was already some other food on the table along with wine.

"Where are Cora and Bepo?"

"Pops wanted a sleep over. I asked if he would let Bepo-ya go too, just in case Cora gets upset. Bepo usually sleeps with him anyway." Law came up to you and kissed your head. Zoro followed with the same action.

"Go shower and change. Dinner will be done by the time you're all relaxed."

"Uh sure okay."

You were confused. If Pops asked for a sleep over why didn't they go out and do guy stuff.

Oh God they're going to ask me tonight about it!

You took off your makeup, took a shower and wore deodorant and a light amount of perfume. When you came out into the kitchen they were setting the table laughing. They were really relaxed.

"So what happened with the kid who thought he was better than you?"

"Momo? Hahahaha. Little Tama got him good. I ain't gonna lie it was pretty hard not to laugh at him, after all that bragging he did."

"Hahaha. I'd pay to see that happen."

They're a little too relaxed if they wanted to talk to me about it. I guess they just wanted to hang out? No way they'll get to it while we're eating.

However, that never happened. Dinner was nice, you ate good food and had great conversations with them. Law took out Clue, your favorite board game and you played 4 rounds with you and Law each winning two and Zoro losing all rounds. You then took out Operation, Law unsurprisingly won each round played, you and Zoro lost horribly.

When all was said and done, it was around 11pm, and you were watching a movie sitting in between them, all of you comfy and watching What to Expect when You're expecting. The memory of when you watched this with Zoro causing you to laugh.

"What's so funny Y/N-ya?"

"The last time I watched this. I didn't know I was pregnant and Zoro and I were wondering what it would be like to be pregnant."

"Oh yeah. Hahaha. And now that you've experienced it how would you rate it?"

"Pfft. Rate? The first trimester sucked with the morning sickness. And well, losing Sam...yeah that was definitely the worst part."

You rubbed the scar on your belly, Law grabbed your hand and squeezed it. Unlike you, you didn't get to hold Sam but Law did, he held your son before he died. Zoro grabbed the other hand.

Law's fingers were tracing circles on your hand that he hadn't let go of. Zoro was passing out and rested his head on your shoulder.

"Y/N-ya I'm pretty sure you figured out...but me and Zoro both want you...need you. Would you be willing to be in a relationship with the both of us? You wouldn't be able to get married and we know-"

"Yes. And I don't need to be married to be happy. I love you both and I want you both as well."

Zoro suddenly very awake sprang up and kissed you on the lips. You caressed his cheek and moaned into the kiss. When the kiss with Zoro broke, Law grabbed your face in both hands and devoured you. Kissing you with his mouth open and tongue immediately going into your mouth.

"Mmmmm."

"Y/N-ya...I'll give you my passcode to my phone, you can look through it anytime you want. I never want to put you through what I did before."

You nodded your head and he kissed you again, you felt Zoro's lips on your bare shoulder and then his teeth.

"Y/N...how do you feel about giving Cora a sibling?" Zoro ran his tongue over where he bit.

You couldn't answer though Law still had your mouth captive. When he separated and traced your jaw and neck.

"Mmmm, can we get wait another year? Give Cora some ahhh...time to mmmm...adjust." You sounded so breathless, in-between your legs was wet already.

"Yeah we can. Since Law gets to have you first tonight, I'm gonna watch."

"First?"

"Yes Y/N-ya. And since you don't anymore babies right now, me and Zoro-ya made sure we got our own box of condoms."

It was going to be a very long night for you. But what a fun way to start new relationships.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 6.6K 31
So this is going to be a morbid experience back into high school. Mr. Shanks being your teacher at The Grand Academy manages to win your heart. The m...
26K 447 41
The way that two lovers meet will leave an engravement in their souls forever. Well for these two, you'll never forget the awkward way they met and t...
2K 176 9
Y/N has had a hard life, abused as a child, to living in one of the most violent gangs in the South Blue city. Her life style evident on the scars sh...
1K 52 14
Y/n grew up in despair Island her entire life, opressed by her father and she thinks she gains her freedom when she kills him, but true freedom is go...