One PiecexReader AU!!Love and...

By TitaniaDLuna

Your boyfriend of three years has cheated on you. A brilliant, handsome surgeon with tattoos and a sense of d... More

1. Pain and coping
Chapter 1.5: Pain and Coping Law's POV
Chapter 2: Morning after
Chapter 2.5: Morning After Law's POV
Chapter 3: 1 week later
Chapter 4: Loyal Employees
Chapter 5: The Coffee Cake Inception.
Chapter 6: New Neighbors
Chapter 7: Smoker's warnings & an unwanted visit
Chapter 8: Confronting Loneliness
Chapter 9: Becoming too much
Chapter 10: Goodbye? Or see you later?
Chapter 11: A day with Pops & unexpected encounter
Chapter 12: The Deal
Chapter 13: A Business Offer
Chapter 14: The Deal pt. 2
Hiatus notice
Chapter 15: We need to talk
Chapter 16: Landlords and Donuts
Chapter 17: Enemies
Chapter 18: All the happenings.
Chapter 19: Relationships
Chapter 20: Disasterous Situation
Chapter 21: A helping hand
Chapter 22: Coming undone
Chapter 23: Priorities Change
Chapter 24: A breath of Fresh air
Chapter 25: New Beginnings
Chapter 26: The Boogeyman
Chapter 27: Betrayals & Complicated Situations
Chapter 28: New Chapter Starts
Chapter 30: Relationships
Chapter 31: Our Family (The End)

Chapter 29: Baby Names

524 33 9
By TitaniaDLuna

{Two Months Later}

"Eli. Sam. Aaron. Tristin." Perona was at the cafe a habit she got into after your accident. She was on one of the rooms that could be rented out to used for study groups, business meetings etc. You used the money that Pops had used to buy his portion of the land, to expand your business. Hired more people, and business was going good. You even worked with Ussop who sold his trinkets and nick nacks, in a portion of your new cafe.

"No, no, no and good lord no!"

"Oh c'mon! I've given you great names to work with!"

"I used Sam already." You became melancholy again. And so did Perona. You decided to name the son who you lost Sam. You didn't want him to not have a name.

"Okay, I will continue to work until I find the perfect name."

Little did she know that you already picked out a name, you were just keeping it a secret from everyone. Including Law. It drove him crazy but you promised him it would be worth the wait to find out.

"Urrrg okay. Leave, my creative mind had been sparked. Shoo shoo!"

"Hahaha okay."

You left the room and waddled to the kitchen to back more coffee cakes for Katakuri. You later found out his mom was Big Mom, a mob gang leader, but he had been given immunity when he gave the police all the evidence they needed to put her away for good. A combination of that and Crocodile's led to Doflamingo's arrest too. Monet had been apprehended as well. She had been placed in the hospital by Donquixote, to seduce Law so you would break up with him, to isolate you so he could sweep in, seduce you, and eventually get you to marry him and sign everything over to him.

Fat fucking chance. Creep wasn't even my type.

"Hey Boss! I'm heading home for the night!"

"Okay Barto! See you tomorrow."

"Perona try to give you names again?"

"Hehehe yeah. She means well. Have a great vacation! You deserve it!"

"Hell yeah! I'm off probation early and I no longer have to ask permission to go anywhere anymore!"

You laughed and bid him farewell. As he left your favorite redhead and blonde came in.

"Yo Y/N! How's business going?"

"As you can see it's going great Kid. Killer. How're you two doing?"

The blonde gave you a side hug, and booped your forehead.

"We're good. We actually are opening up a part shop next to our automobile shop. Your Pops hooked us up with a guy called Tom to teach us the ropes."

"Hehehe I'm glad it all worked out. The usual to go?"

"Actually we thought we'd stay."

"Alright."

They went up to the counter ordered their usuals and went to one of the rooms to more than likely to discuss their new business adventures.

Walking into the kitchen, you took a big breath in and out, just taking a moment to relax and appreciate everything you had. And everything that had been given to you. Your son moved, and you giggled.

"It's okay baby boy. Mama is okay." You never said his name unless you were alone at home.

"He moving again?" Zoro stepped into the kitchen. He was wearing his workout gear and was sweating. Which meant he ran here.

"Yeah he's very active lately."

"Still keeping his name a secret?"

"Hehehe yep. But don't worry I'm telling Law first and foremost." You giggled and went to sit down, when you remembered; Nami had made you a smoothie before she left. It was a tangerine flavor it was quickly becoming your favorite thing to have. You knew she brought these special for you, and didn't try to charge you to add to your debt. Nami loved kids and when she found out you lost Sam, she was almost a completely different person.

Zoro came and sat beside you. He'd been coming by more frequently and you always enjoyed his company. But for some reason, today he seemed nervous.

"You okay? You want me to make you something?"

"Huh? Ah no that's okay." He was fidgety, something he did when he was really nervous or upset.

"Zoro?" You placed a hand on his shoulder. The next thing you knew his lips were on yours demanding, begging for you to reciprocate. Which you did.

The kiss seemed to be an affirmation. Like he had been scared that you'd forgotten about him and the possibility of being with him, but you hadn't. If anything you'd wanted to initiate a kiss yourself but never found the right time. His tongue wrestled with yours and you moaned, a wetness gathering between your legs. When he finally parted from you, you were flushed and turned on.

"Shit! That was a bad idea..." you looked and saw his member saluting you. You were feeling naughty and rubbed it. "Aaarrrggg. Y/N....don't do that." He said no but his hands stayed away from yours, and his hips moved with your strokes.

"Zoro..." you breathed his name into his ear, a shiver ran through his body.

"Dammit woman you're playing with fire! Keep this up and I'm going to get the wrong idea."

"If that idea is that I want you so much right now I'm ready for you to take me right here and now, then no Zoro. You don't have the wrong idea."

He blushed it was so cute you wanted to tease him more, a bell at the front counter reminded you that you were in your kitchen of your busy cafe. And that this was not the time to have him.

"Later cowboy." You kissed his neck and gave it a little nibble. Then walked towards the counter leaving a very, turned on embarrassed green haired man behind.

{4 hours later}

"Haa haa. Mmmmm~Z-Zoro...." You regretted teasing him like you had. After you closed up and sent Koby with the daily deposits to the bank, and once the lights had gone off, Zoro pounced you.

For the past 20 minutes he'd taken you to the point of orgasm, only to back off the moment you thought he was going to let you cum.

"Hmm what's wrong? You want something?"

"Please!" You practically shouted. "I can't take this teasing anymore please Zoro!"

"I didn't bring a condom." He was fiddling with your nipples, that were already sensitive.

"I'm already pregnant."

"But won't the baby like taste the cum?"

You misheard him surely but a quick look on his face showed you, you had in fact heard him correctly. A giggle escaped your lips and you kissed him.

"It doesn't work that way Zoro. Please!! I can't take this anymore!"

He turned you around and you braced your hands on the counter top. You heard his zipper and the felt his tip at your entrance once his cock was free. Just that small skin to skin had you mewling. You felt his lips on your back, your shoulders as he moved up, his dick went further into you. Then he rammed himself in the rest of the way.

"Aaaaaahhh! Oh God! Oh God!" You came hard but Zoro didn't let up. He kept up his quick rough pace. All the years of him pinning for you, and waiting for you when he finally got you, only to be put on the back burner, it was all coming out full force. Nothing was said, the only sounds were his grunt, your moans, and the slapping noises of his hips meeting your ass. He had stamina you gave him that, he continued his fast paced thrusts for a full 10 minutes, and had you cumming at least every 3.

"Oh FUCK!" He shouted his release and you screamed with him.

You both were sweaty and panting. Zoro didn't let you go. He held on.

"I love you Y/N. I want to be with you."

"I feel the same Zoro. I love you too."

You both went to the house together that night, since Law was at the hospital, no more sex happened but a lot of talking did. You felt both anxious and excited about your future.

{1.5 months later}

"Y/N-ya! You need to breathe!"

"I am!"

You were in labor had been for the past 16 hours. You weren't dilating and the contractions were getting more and more painful. Your little boy way also not turned the way he was supposed to  be.

"Law! Let's just do a C-section! If this goes on any longer we could lose him too!"

Law hadn't wanted that, but at this point there wasn't much of a choice he called Dr. Crocus and the nurses and let them know, they were now getting an OR ready and someone came to give you the epidural.

Everything else was a haze. Once the surgery began, it felt like eternity, and then you heard your son's cry.

"Waaah! Waaah!"

"Oh Y/N-ya! He's beautiful!" Law was crying happy tears streaming down his face. When he had been wiped off they placed him on your chest. He was indeed beautiful, and he looked just like his father.

"Hello Corazon. It's nice to meet you."

"Ah that name..."

"It seemed only fitting. It was the only other name I thought of when I thought about naming our son. Trafalgar Corazon. How does that sound?"

Law cried again kissed your forehead and then your son.

"Thank you Y/N-ya. I love you both."

"We love you too Daddy. Hehehe."

Baby Corazon is here! Whoever drew the picture I used for this chapter is a genius!!!!

Only a few more chapters until the end of this story!!!!

I know I said it would be between Katakuri and Zoro, but the way I wanted this story to go it wouldn't work out. I have a whole book for our favorite donut man planned out for next year!!!!!

Look forward another update in the next couple of days.

Much love 💕

Stay safe and healthy!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.5K 1.9K 36
(Y/N) happens to come across a little blonde-haired boy. She adopts the little boy, who calls himself Cora-san. After treating Luffy's wounds from th...
6 0 2
You had always been warm since the day you had first been born. It was comfortable even when you lived as a street cat whilst being named a half-wit...
24.6K 420 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
9.5K 344 13
(Y/n) isn't crazy but she's locked in a mental hospital. She doesn't remember much about herself and just wants to escape from the evil doctor. Kidd'...