All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋

3K 80 51
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Pete pushed the hand of the senior. The senior whom he worshiped till now.

What are you doing P'Pai?

You're looking so eatable Pete. I wanted to taste you from the first day Kate introduced you to me.

And I tried many ways to win your trust and then i can fuck you with your permission. But I am running out of patience Pete.

Especially on that night i thought I can finally have you but that bastard Vegas interrupted it. Today i can't let go this chance Pete.

Shut your fuck up bastard. Leave now otherwise everyone will come to know you dirty pit.

Instead of leaving he got close to Pete.

Just once Pete. Only once. Let me have you,in return i will make you my assistant.

It will help you to achieve your dream. I know you want to be a fashion stylist. So you'll get lots of chances if I recommend you.

Don't hesitate pete. This is a golden opportunity. I get what i want and you get what you want.

Fair trade right?

Huh....Fair trade? Leave me you fucking bastard. Do you think I will sell my body for your fucking sweet words. Absolutely not. Leave me you little shit!

Pete tried to push him away but his hands were caught by that old man. He struggled to free himself unfortunately alcohol kicked in.

Release me you bastard. Somebody help.

Pete shouted with his high voice. But nobody was able to hear as loud music was playing outside.

Shit....Somebody save me

He shouted again trying to free his hands.

But that pervert gave a hard slap on Pete's face.

That slap made Pete's world to spin and he lost his consciousness.

After some time he slowly opened his eyes. The light from the lamp in the side of the bed enveloped his eyesight. He found himself on a bed and that too he was half naked with only boxers on.

Tears fell down from his eyes.

Shit... I lost....everything... I lost my body....my soul....My reason to live in this world...

He lost his virginity to a sicko. He has nothing left in him. He has no more reasons to live.

Why are you crying?

A voice interrupted his train of thoughts. He turned towards the soda which was on the side of the bed.

A man emerged from the dark and sat on the space next to him in the bed.

It was Vegas.

Why are you crying Pete?

Why I am here Vegas? Last thing I remember is that bastard P'Pai....P'Pai....Trying to rape me, Pete started to sob at this point.

Hushhhh don't cry Pete. He didn't do anything to you. I saved you before that. You are safe now. Don't worry. Come here.

He called him into his arms for a hug. Pete too followed him without any question. Because he is in need of a shoulder. A shoulder to cry to his heart's content.

They stayed like that for long time till he heard no sound from Pete. They sat in a position where Pete's face was on Vegas's shoulder and Vegas's hands on his back caressing him.

Pete are you asleep?

No. Why?

Nothing. Do you want to eat something? I can bring if you want anything.

I don't want anything. Just stay with me like this.

Ok. As you wish my honey.

Ho..ney?

Sorry...I won't use it if you don't like it.

No i like it. You can call me anything you want.

Pete pov:

I moved away my head to look straight into his eyes.

He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe.

We were suffering from our insatiable lust we had towards each other. The outlet of our lust must be today or it is not forever.

So I moved forward and started tracing his lips with my tongue. He moaned which made me to smirk with pride.

Yes....Who would have thought that the great actor VEGAS THEERAPANYAKUL would moan under my touch?

Pete stop. Don't do it. I know you're drunk but your starting a dangerous game. Do you know how much I am controlling myself from the first day i saw you?

Who said you to control? Come on show me what you got. That day you said mouth has other purposes too and will teach me if I ask. Teach me now. Teach me in a way that I won't forget it for my entire lifetime.

I don't know whether the alcohol or my lust towards him made me to speak like a whore but I am sure of one thing.

I swear on my life that I've been a good boy

_
_

But, I don't wanna be him tonight.

(A.n - These words are from my favourite song "My Oh My")

So I pushed him making myself be a top on him. And i started to remove his shirt.

Pete you're asking for it. Don't complain that you're asshole is in pain when I fuck you.

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Vegas spanked my ass making me to flinch.

Ask me with respect, You slutty student. Don't you know how to speak to your teacher.

My mistake sir. Please teach this illiterate student how to get fucked. And punish me with your mouthfucking skills.

Good my baby boy. All you have to do is endure what your master is doing to you. Are you ready for it?

Yes sir.

Vegas laid me on bed and stood up to remove his pant.

What?....His dick might not even fit for my mouth but how i am gonna take him in my hole?

Many thoughts enveloped me but it all flew away when his hand started to caress my nipples.

Wait? When did he remove my boxers off? Maybe when I was thinking about his dick. But who cares about it? Anyway it was going to be ripped off.

He kissed me roughly then moved on to my neck and to my chest.

Mmmmmh.....I like it when you rub our nipples together

So he did it again but this time with our dicks.

Agggh....F-uck it feels so good master

I think it turned him on more. He started to bite me leaving marks everywhere.

Heyyyy i like my body like you do. So don't bite.

I think I pressed a wrong button. He left what he was doing and starred straight with angry face.

Haaaa.... Sorry sir you can do whatever you want.

Vegas spanked his ass again to punish him.

That's my boy. You should know what to speak and how to speak to your master.

He turned Pete around making his back touch his chest. And suddenly he inserted his middle finger without any caution.

Fu...ck....its hur...ts

Sorry I didn't know it would be dry. I thought you would be wet and will be easy to insert.

I am a man for fuck sake Vegas. You need to lubricate me before you insert your dick or finger.
Looks like I have to teach you how to fuck me.

We may role play as teacher and student but I want to be a rebellious student now. So I pushed him down and inserted his three fingers into my mouth and started sucking it. Then took it and made him to touch my asshole.

He took advantage of this situation and inserted all the three fingers inside me at once.

Agggghhh.....Vegaaaasss

This is what happens if you wanna be top of your teacher.

Sorry but I thought I can learn from practical experience sir

Ok, then you can proceed

Thank you master

He removed his fingers after curling and scissoring me. Its time to take him inside me. My hole was waiting for his dick for a long time.

A-Ah....fuck....It's so big... And it's hurts like hell.....I am starting to regret why I initiated the kiss....

Ha..ha..ha.... its too late Pete....You have waken up the demon between my legs....So there is no way back....

But if you want i can push away this hell and take you to heaven soon. What do you say?

Do as you please sir.

Vegas turned me with him being still inside me. I rolled my eyes back.

Haaa....This rotation is enough to make my mind rotate.

My Precum made sloppy sound while his stomach was rubbing my dick along with my lewd moans.

Nnngh....fuck....Right there......Oh yes....mmmmhh.....Oh yeah.....

I screamed for his every thrust and especially when his dick touched my sweet spot... It was truly like being in heaven.

Finally, after a long time i was exhausted from all the hornyfying, kissing, sweating, moaning till my voice became hoarse. Ilaid lying on my stomach.

Urgh....His handsomeness in injurious to me, it made me spread my legs and now it is numb

Pete tired already? But I haven't taught you the other uses of mouth

What? Go...you horny bitch!

Ok ok come let's sleep for some time. Tomorrow i have to fly back to Bangkok.

Reality struck me. Yes he have to go to where he belongs so do I.

Will our two different worlds join one day?

Only Fate can answer my question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 1.2K 15
My first VegasPete story 🤪✌️ Pete is a sex worker, but Vegas doesn't know that. One day Vegas coincidentally happens to be Pete's client. Pete howe...
30.6K 1.2K 33
PETE All my life I had been taught to be honorable, to do what was expected of me. Today I went against it all. Smart and tall, Vegas appeared in...
39.7K 1.3K 16
"I can't do it anymore Vegas hiding how I feel for you, it's breaking me" "I'm trying, but I can't save us Pete, I don't know how to get us out of th...
154K 5.9K 36
"I hate you Vegas, the most." "If I can't have you than no one can, I won't let anyone else have you." The love, the promise, the hearts are broken...