Not Exactly Innocent (On Hold)

By OneFunnyMonkey

[BEING REWRITTEN 10/9/14] [WILL NOT BE UPDATED UNTIL STORY IS COMPLETELY REWRITTEN] Haley Chambers is known a... More

Chapter 1~Not Exactly Innocent
Chapter 2~Theater Time
Chapter 3~Lilly's Cafe is a Place For Bad News
Chapter 5~In-n-Out
Chapter 6~Over The Border
Chapter 7~Where's Haley?
Chapter 8~He Still Cares...A Bit
Chapter 9~Home...Just Home
Being Rewritten

Chapter 4~Butterflies...Not Good, But Skateboarding I can handle

857 35 11
By OneFunnyMonkey

When I stepped inside my house, tingles went all through my body. I have no idea what from, but I liked them. I liked them a lot. And I think I might have a reason...and that is not good. I can't care about anyone. I need to stay away from these types of things. I need to avoid Nate.

The next morning, guess who was at my freakin' house? Lucas and Nate. I'm still kinda mad at Lucas and I guess my plan at avoiding Nate wont go so well. 

"Mornin" I grumbled at I sat on a stool. Lucas, Nate and Dyson were all huddled around in a circle whispering about something.

Nate grinned at me and sat down on the chair in front of me. I quickly averted my eyes and they landed on Lucas who gave me a strange look. Then, I moved my eyes and they landed on Dyson who was drinking a cup of milk. Wow. 

"I'm gonna go get ready and walk to school." I informed everyone.

"Dude, it's Saturday." I shrugged at them but remained in my seat.

"Whatever. I'm gonna hit the skate park around noon." I said standing up from my seat. It was around eleven thirty, so if I got ready now, I could be at the park soon.

"I'll come with!" Nate quickly said. I shot that down quickly. 

"Oh, no. It's fine." 

"How about Lucas and Nate go with you." Dyson suggested. Lucas and Nate nodded.

"Whatever. Better be ready in less than five minutes." I smirked at them and ran up the stairs.

I picked out a black pair of skinny jeans, white tank top, blue loose top, and a pair of Jordan's. At the skate park I can be myself. No one who goes to my school goes to the skate park I'm going to. I grabbed my stupid Iphone that I fight very hard for and some money and put them in my back pocket. I'm not really one for purses.

"Come on already!" I yelled as I got down stairs. When I got down there, there was two very hot guys in front of me.

Nate's brown hair had that I-just-woke-up type thing and dang was he gorgeous. His shirt was a gray v-neck and it wasn't to tight, but it showed him off. It showed him off very well. Then he was wearing a pair of black jeans. I didn't know anyone could be so hot.

Lucas's blond hair was in front of his eyes and it was ruffled. His shirt what a white t-shirt, but it still clung to him. Lucas's jeans were a light blue like regular jeans and his shoes were nikes.

"You guys look really hot." I said, looking back up at their faces. I didn't even blush or anything when I told them that. "Like, totally hot." Lucas came over to me and slung an arm around my shoulder.

"You look very hot as well." Lucas complimented. 

"Hey! She's still my sister!" Dyson yelled from the other room.

"You look good, Haley." Nate started, "Now we follow you!"

"Hole-lee-crap." Nate said once we arrived at my skate park.

"They. Are. Good." Lucas said, kind of scared. We all had our skateboards in hand and walked out to the park. 

"Haley!" Mike called out as he saw me. He has a soft black hair that is a bit longer than a buzz cut and gorgeous blue eyes. 

"Mike! My best friend!" I gave him a hug and he kept his arm around me. 

"Luna! My best friend that is a girl!" He loosened his arm a bit, but kept it on my shoulder. "And who do we have here? They any good?" He whispered the latter into my ear. I shook my head 'no' and giggled.

"Heard that!" Nate said, "And we are good. Just watch."

Mark and I watched their amateur skating.

"Wanna do our routine?" Mark asked. I bounced up and down and grabbed my skateboard.

"Lat us show you how it's done!" I got all up in Nate's faces making funny faces and such.

"Dude, you're a girl..."

"You saw how good they were?" Lucas and Nate nodded, "I've been growing up with them most my life. That also means they taught me everything I know." I smirked at them and rode out with Mark.

I slipped off the loose top so I was just in a tank top.

"You have a tattoo!?" I heard Nate yell.

"I am a fighter." I stated. My tattoo is my logo for the man I work for. Guess what he calls himself? Monkey.

But the tattoo isn't a monkey.

He made sure I had a specialized one because I was the most valuable fighter. I got the MVF award. Hehe.

It it a small crimson rose that looked as if it was melting. Pretty impressive, it I say so myself.

Mark and I did our routine flawlessly. "Holy crap." Lucas muttered.

Mark and I did our special handshake and decided to go out from lunch.

"Lets go to In-n-Out." Mark suggested...that could only mean one thing...

"Lucas, Nate, you need to go home."

Nate's POV

Right after Mark, I think his name was, mentioned In n Out, she made she she told us to leave. We protested as much as we could, but we lost. It went something like this.

"Why can't we go?" Lucas whined. Haley shot him a glare. Her eyes were a mix of fear and annoyance.

"You both need to leave. GO home. Tell Dyson I just wanted to hang out with Mark and my other friends for a bit. He'll understand that I want to hang with them. Haven't seen 'em in a while. Mention In-n-out, and you'll be dead." Her icy eyes landed on me and fury went through my veins.

"What? Are we not good enough for your little posse? Can they only hang out with you? You think your so high and mighty when you're not. Why? Can't? We? Go?" I demanded answers. She didn't cry, in fact, she got meaner.

"Don't even talk to me like that! You have no idea what is going on, and you both need to leave. Now."

"We're not leaving." Lucas and I said at the same time. She tried to calm herself down. But it wasn't working that well. 

Mark came over to her and rubbed her arms and she began to breathe evenly again. How dare he touch her!?

Well, you did just go and tell her off and say a whole bunch of lies, my inner voice said, and I knew it was right. I don't even know why I snapped at her.

"Please, just go." She looked down at the ground and spoke slowly and softly.

Lucas gave in along with me. Seeing her so helpless and scared made me do it.

"Fine. Stay safe." Lucas said as we walked back home.

"Hey bro. Where's Haley?" Dyson asked as we got home. I shrugged.

"She wanted to hang out with her other friends." I spoke.

"Don't bull crap him. He should know." Lucas spat, "She said something about In-n-Out. Something bad I think is gonna happen." Dyson cursed under his breath. 

"Guys, we need to leave. Now." He grabbed his jacket and headed for the door. The door opened and Dyson froze at the figure that came through.

"Long time no see." 

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Sorry for not updating soon. I haven't been thinking straight. I hope you enjoy the cliffhanger! *Cue evil laugh!*

Now, I know it's kinda hard to tell, but who do you think she is going to fall for? Nate, Lucas, or maybe even Trent?? (Theater dude) 

Vote because you love me

Comment because You want to.  Ooooh! Give me your predictions on what's gonna happen next chapter!!

Fan me because I'm just that amazing!!

Love you!

OneFunnyMonkey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 2.7K 67
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
164K 12.3K 14
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
17.1M 656K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...