It's a least I can do ✔️

By zarrylove30

he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛 More

part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
new

part 31 (end)

174 13 9
By zarrylove30

Zayn.

 In the middle of the night Darcy's cries woke me up, I looked over at Harry and he was sound asleep.  I went to the strawberry's room.

 - Strawberry why are you crying love?  - I took her by the hand and started to calm her down.

 - Are you hungry my girl?  Come let dad feed you my beautiful.  - she looked at me with hher big green eyes.

 - Yes, you have eyes like daddy's?  Aren't  you a beautiful girl like him?  - I prepared a bottle and shook it in my hand.

 -        Let's eat now my strawberry.

 Whether I fed him or not, he immediately fell asleep.  Darcy is quiet and my mom said she was like me because I only cried when I was hungry or had diapers to change.  I put her in bed and went back to my room.  Harry woke up and rubbed his eyes.

 -        Did Darcy wake up and crying a lot?

 -        No, she was hungry, she ate and fell asleep again. Go to sleep, you are tired too, sweetie.  - I kissed him on the cheek and hugged his naked body.

 -        I love you.

 -        I love you too.

 Harry.

 -        Sweetie, I'm going to work, do you want me to pick up something on the way back?  - Zayn was eating a pancake and playing with Darcy.

 -        Some fruits and food for Darcy.

 -        Well okay... - he kissed us and was at the door when I called him.

 -        Today your mother is keeping Darcy and better come soon, you know I miss you.  - He stood at the door and gave me a sly look.

 -        Hmmm be ready little boy...

 The door closed and I heard him start to laugh against my reddened cheeks.

 - What Darcy?  Did you see how your father behaves and makes me blush?  my strawberry I love you so much baby.  - I kissed her chubby cheeks.

 Trisha came by noon.

 -        Pack my princess clothes she is going to Grandma's.

 - It's ready already... - I laughed and hugged her.

 -        Let's have coffee, we also have a blueberry pie.

 -        Okey honey.

 - What have you decided when the wedding is?

 - February 14.

 - Wow, how romantic... by the way, I didn't even know that my boyfriend was so romantic before you appeared... - I laughed and agreed.

When I was alone, I prepared my room and took a scented shower.

Zayn returned home early in the evening.

 - Sweetie...

 - In the bedroom...

 - I will fly...

 I was wearing only my underwear and was waiting for Zayn to come in.

 -        My God... - Zayn's eyes lit up.

 -        I thought why should we waste time on taking clothes off... - Before I could say anything else, his lips smashed with mine.

 He pushed me against the wall and put hi whole bodu all over me.  I started unbuttoning his shirt and slid my hands down his bare chest.

 -        Oh my God, how I missed you... - I sighed.  His teeth were leaving painful marks on my skin and damn it was nice.

 -        Undress, undress... - I said breathlessly, he also laughed and quickly undressed.

 -        Turn around and look at yourself in the mirror.  - It turns out that I was pasted on the mirror.

 He roughly turned me around and slapped me several times on the ass.  He took off my underwear and his palm touched on my bare skin.

 -        You are very beautiful.  - We looked at each other throught the mirror.  He grabbed my jaw to turn my head and kissed me roughly

 - suck.  - He dug two fingers into my mouth.  I wrapped my tongue around his long fingers and wet them well.

 Zayn was biting my neck and shoulders from behind.

 - It's enough.  - He took out his fingers and immediately directed them into my hole.

 -        Oh...

 -        Oh, how tight you are, baby.

 His fingers soon came out and I felt his dick on my ass.

 -        Damn Zaym fuck me already!

 -        Shhh... - He hit my ass and in a few seconds he was inside me.

 -        Ahhh... - I screamed and hit the mirror.

 -        Damn... you are so good.  - He bit me on the earlobe and liked my neck.

He held my jaw with one hand and my hip with the other.

 -        Go, baby, you can  move too.  - I started circular movements of my hips on his dick.

 -        Damn Harry keep going...

 The sound of bodies bumping into each other, deep breaths, screams and moans filled the room and the whole room smelled of sex.

 Zayn came out of me and I opened my eyes.

 -        what are you doing?

 -        Open your eyes and look at me.  - He slapped me on the ass and entered in me again, but now with a terribly rough thrust, and tears fell from my eyes.

 A few thrusts and he went away again.

 -        Damn Zayn what are you doing?..

 -        on the four baby!

 I leaned on my knees and hands in front of the mirror, my face was red and sweaty, my lips were full and my hair was messy.  Zayn knelt behind me and placed his head between my legs.  Soon I felt his wet, warm tongue in my hole and I closed my eyes.

 -        Open your eyes.  - He bit me on the ass and I immediately opened it.

 -        Damn, damn... you have a very good tongue... - I felt how my legs were shaking.

 -        Hmm you are very tasty.  - He raised his head and licked his lips.

 Soon I felt he fill me up again.

 -        Ahhhh.... - I was moaning and screaming at the same time.

 He ran his hand through my hair and now his naked chest was touching my back.  He kissed me from behind.

 -        I really like your hair long.  - he said with a moan in my ear.

 -        Me too... ahhh... I like it too... - His thrusts became fast and slippery.

 - Zayn, I... I have to...

 - Go ahead, cum, cum for me love...

 I followed his words and cummed, but Zayn didn't stop the movement, it became faster, and I didn't have the strength to scream anymore.  Soon he reached his height and poured every drop into me.  I felt his cum spill down my thigh, and he pushed it back inside with his tongue.

 I fell on the floor and was breathing deeply.

 -        Damn Zayn you cummed inside me again!

-        I'm sure Darcy wants a sister or a brother.  - He pulled my hair and left several wet kisses on the back of my neck.

 -        My legs are shaking, I can't stand up, what did you do to me, Zayn

 - I charmed you Harry... - he giggled and laid me down on the bed.

 Zayn cleaned me and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat against him.

February 14.

 Harry

 -       fuck, I'm so nervous.

 -        Harry calm down it's just Zayn and no one else.

 - I know and that's why I'm nervous.

 - Calm down and take a deep breathes.

 -        Where is Darcy?

 - she is with Trisha.

 -        good... - My heartbeat was terribly fast and my palms were sweaty.

 -        Do my hair look good?  - I was looking in the mirror.

 -        Even if it doesn't Zayn will say that you are the most beautiful person in the whole world.

 - Yes, he will say.  - I smiled stupidly remembering Zayn's smile.

 -        Oh my god you are so in love.

 -        Yes...

 Zayn.

 -        Do my hair look good?

 - Zayn, you're acting like a woman now.

 - I don't like it... shit...

 - Come on, you're still the most handsome man for Harry.

 -        I know.  - I smiled at his mention.

 - We are losing Zayn, guys help ...

 -        Shut up...

 One step I can see Harry.

 Two steps we are already close.

 Three steps I can smell him.

 Four steps, I see that his eyes are twghtling.

 Five steps he is very beautiful.

 Six steps he is already with me.

 seven steps I hold his shaking hands.

 nine steps he's standinh in front of me and smiles.

 -        Zayn Malik do you agree…

 -        I do... - I shouted out loud before continuing.

 - I do too... - Harry shouted with a smile and before the registrar could say anything, his pink lips were on mine.

 We cut our green cake with gold elements and Darcy, who was wearing a princess dress, was very happy to be the center of attention.

Harry.

  We danced to Elvis Presley's Can't Help Falling in Love. Zayn was whispering dirty phrases to me and I realized that my whole face was like a tomato.

  -        I can't decide whether  to tear apart this costume or just take it off...

  -        Which pose do you prefer today?

  -        We will probably hold your mouth with something, otherwise we don't want Darcy to get a mental trauma.

  -        Damn, your ass looks so good in those pants, I want to bite it. - He was biting my ear and kissing my cheek, and I was responding with a sigh.

  When Zayn realized that Darcy had fallen asleep and was safe with Trisha, he grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. We separated from people.

  -        Where are you taking me?

  - You will see.

  The voice of the people was not heard, only the waves of the sea and the wind.

  He put his hand in my pants and very quickly dug his tongue in my mouth.

  -        I have sex with a married man for the first time. - He spoke in my mouth and took off my pants.

  -        You are pervert. - I sighed and hit hid chest lightly.

  - only for you.

  Soon I felt him fill me up with slow thrusts. He smashed me to the rock and unbuttoned my shirt. He was doing thrusts and sucking my nipples.

  -        Damn Zayn...

  - Legs, Harry legs...

  he sped up and I soon cummed.

  - I want you to cum in my mouth... - I said with a sigh and losed my legs.

  I knelt down in front of him and put my mouth on his hardened dick. He pulled my hair and he started moving in my mouth himself.

  - Harry, Harry, Harry...

  I was playing with my tongue on it and soon he was cumming in my mouth. I rested my forehead on his thigh and started breathing deeply.

  - They will looking for us.

  - then Get dressed love.

  - I love you

  - I love you too.

  He combed my hair with his fingers and kissed me several times.

-        Thank you for everything, thank you for making me feel loved, thank you for putting up with my whining and fulfilling all my wishes, thank you for being an amazing father for our strawberry and I'm sorry I can't offer you anything but my love, I love you Zayn!

 -        You are my sweet boy Harry!  I love you too and I don't need anything from you but only your love. it's  the only thing which makes me alive!

 We went back to the party again, with sandy clothes.  The boys looked at each other slyly and Trisha gave Darcy to me.

 - First, raise Darcy, I'm young for the second grandchild!.. - she joked and we all laughed.

 -        I am ready for the second child.  - Zayn whispered in my ear and kissed me right there.

 -        lets wait and see.  - I closed my eyes and kissed Darcy. zayn smiled at both of us and hugged us again.

 -        I love you both so damn much!

 -        We too. we love you so fucking much.  - Darcy kissed his one cheek and I kissed the other.

 the end

I will start by saying that I would like to apologize for the grammatical errors. 
Also, a very very big thank you to everyone who read this story and I love you all so much! 
I'll be back! 

By the way, I can't believe that this story is over.

All the loveeeeeeeeee M.💚💛💚💛💚💛💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 578 9
"I can't give you the life that you have ... I can't give you all the things that he can"
483K 32.3K 58
"Stop acting like you know me."
848 57 3
Now after all he can do is wait. And doing so is proving to be more of a challenge for the past three hours. The longest three hours.
9.6K 869 32
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴄʜᴏ ᴏꜰ ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ, ʟᴏɴᴇꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴀꜱ ᴀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ. ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ɢᴏ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ' ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠɪɴ' 'ᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ. ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛʜ...