part 28

Zayn.

Analyzes were taken and an ultrasound was performed. I and mum were waiting. harry was taken to the ward and I was waiting for the doctor.

- I want to talk to you about Mr. Styles condition.

- okay I am coming.

I followed the doctor to the office and nervously sat on the chair.

- Mr. Malik As you know Harry is intersex and his reproductive system gives him a chance to get pregnant.

- Yes yes I know.

- Very good, he already went through one pregnancy and unfortunately the fetus died, but I want to congratulate you and tell you that Harry is pregnant.

- I... -oh My God

- But... this pregnancy of hers will be quite difficult, and as for the bleeding, it is better if you refrain from sexual intercourse until the second trimester.

- And is there any danger?

- There is no danger that could cause the loss of the child yet, but it is better if he rests often, does not worry and eats properly, I will definitely prescribe vitamins.

- thanks. - I will have a child.

- And now we better report all this to Mr. Styles.

- Yes yes of course.

I went to my mother and happily told her everything.

- Congratulations Zayn...

- I am very happy, mum..

- Me too... go now... go at your boyfriend.

He was sitting on the bed and blinking his eyes nervously.

- Harry...

- What's going on? - I came closer and hugged him.

- You are fine. - I whispered in his ear and kissed him.

- Hello Mr. Styles how are you?

- I'm fine now, thanks.

- congratulations, you are already five weeks pregnant.

- What? is the baby alive?

- Of course, this bleeding was the fault of the sexual act, which sometimes happens in the early stages of pregnancy, and therefore please refrain from sex for at least three months.

- okay.

- And I will also prescribe you vitamins and wish you good health, try to rest often.

- thanks.

The doctor left.

- Zayn... we... we will become parents, we will have a child...

- Yes, Harry... - We hugged each other.

- I love you very much.

- we love you too. - I kissed hin gently.

Harry.

Zayn took me home by his hand.

- Zayn, I can walk by myself.

- I couldn't help you, mister!.. - I rolled my eyes but kissed him on the cheek.

- I'm sleepy.

- You have to eat first... - He kissed me on the head and put me at the kitchen table.

- But...

- Harry, not but me! you have to eat for yourself to be strong, we still have nine months to go... - He winked at me and continued cutting vegetables.

- No...

- yes...

He giggled and kissed my nose.

In the evening, he laid me down on the sofa, covered me with a blanket and left home. I was watching a movie when I heard the door open.

- Sweetie, I'm here.

- Zayn, I'm still where you left me.

He entered the living room and placed the bags on the table.

- what is it?

- Fruits and your vitamins.

- What fruit is it?

- Orange, tangerine, kiwi...

- Oh, how I love you...

- I will bring it now.

He kissed me and went to the kitchen. Soon he came with the fragrant fruit in his hand and I clapped my hands for joy.

I ate the orange deliciously, and the rest of the fruit Zayn only had a few of them. I moved to his lap and kissed his jaw line.

- Thank you Z. I love you very much.

- Nothing sweetie, thank you and I love you too. - We were like that for a few minutes.

- Z...

- Yes sweetie... - He was putting his hand on my hair.

- I'm afraid. - My eyes were watering.

- Sweetie, look at me. - He grabbed my chin and lifted my face up. - Don't be afraid, we can do it together, okay?

- Mh. - I nodded.

- Don't worry okay?

- Good. - Nodding again.

- my sweet boy. - He put his lips on mine and then I put my head to his chest again.

Soooo there is just one morw chapter😔😔💛💚💚

All the loveeeeeeeeeee M.