part 18

Harry.

 After being discharged from the hospital, Zayn took care of me. He didn't let me do anything and he was always with me.

  After what I have told in detail, no one touches me and only he allows himself to touch me.

  I told everything to the police and they sent George to a psychiatric hospital because he was addicted to drugs and alcohol and only a psychologist could help him. 

Unfortunately, I can't go to college anymore, but I still attend lectures online, and most importantly, now my friends and Zayns often visit us and cheer us up.  Little Anna got used to me very much, which makes me so happy.

 In the evening, Zayn and I were sitting on the couch watching TV, I was resting my head on his shoulder and watching the screen with great interest.  Suddenly, Zayn put his hand on my stomach and slid it down, I tensed up at first.

- Z...

 -        Shhh, relax, Zayn will make you feel good, my love... - he whispered to me and kissed me with his wet lips.

 He started making movements with his hands and I also released all the tension, closed my eyes and trusted him.

 He laid me down on the couch and got on top of me, kissing my neck, jaw, cheeks, lips, moved my shirt and started kissing my whole body.  He was rubbing his tongue on my stomach and chest and the hot, wet trail left by his tongue was burning all over my body.  The movement of the hand became faster and I felt an orgasm.

 -      I think you are ready...

 -       Z...

 -        let me hear you baby... - He was taking off my shorts and I could see how his eyes lit up.

 -      Z... I...

 -        I know baby, I will do this very gently, but do you agree?  do you want us to stop?  - He was looking into my eyes and caressing my knees.

 -       No, no, I don't want us to stop, just be careful...

 -        Of course sweetie... I will never hurt you dear...  - he whispered to my lips and kissed me with all passion and care.

He took off his clothes and stood between my legs, looked into my eyes again, and I nodded and smiled.  He filled me very carefully, but the first push was not pleasant.

 - Z...

 - my little sweet boy... - He kissed me and started to move.  He did everything very slowly.

 -       Ahhh... oh my god...

 -        Mhh sweety, you are so good...

 The pleasure increased and my whole body was on fire, I repeated his name and couldn't stop moaning.

 -        Zayn... Zayn... Zayn...

 -      Go baby, let me hear your voice, say my name...

 It became faster and rougher and the volume increased.  He was kissing and biting me, my whole body was wet and hot because of his tongue.

 -        Zayn I... ahhh...

 -     I know, beautiful...

 I couldn't hold back anymore and released after a few hard thrusts while he continued to move inside me and finally came inside me.  I could feel his sperm coming out of my hole.  He fell on top of me.  We were both breathing deeply.  When we calmed down, Zayn started to move out of mine.