part 16

Zayn.

  he's not anywhere. I can't find him, he's not at home, neither with his friends nor at college. I thought he left me, but when I saw the recording of the cameras, my blood boiled. Someone hurted him, took him somewhere. I promised that no one would bother him, but I couldn't keep my promise... I looked like a crazy person. I know who will be his kidnapper, George and I had a serious enmity, he wants to destroy me, he wants to use Harry to destroy me. The boys helped me to find him. we watched everything with a video camera, but everything was calculated for that unprepared person.

  -        There must be something, it can't be like this, he will do something wrong, he is a psychopath. what can I do?

  - Zayn, calm down. we will find him

  -        I told him that no one could hurt him and...

  -        Zayn Listen, if he left, how would you find hi.?

  -        I... – Suddenly I remembered something. - I attached the GPS to his pants and maybe... Guys, this is our last chance.

  I will find you, Harry, I will find you.

Harry.

 A terrible smell and an unbearable headache wake me up.  I saighed deeply

 -        where am I?  - When I opened my eyes, someone came in right away.

 - Who do we have here?!  our beautiful boy.  - I smelled alcohol.

 - Who are you? leave me alone...

 - Do you know what Zayn did beautiful?

 - I have nothing...

 - Shut up when I talk to you!  - he roared and I shut up too.

 -      do you know  I loved her, I loved her so much, do you know what a beautiful woman she was?!  she was very beautiful, but you know what Zayn did? he killed my favorite woman  and now I will do the same.  - He was looking at my whole body.

 -        I think we can have fun first.  what do you say?...

 -        No, please don't... - He untied my hands and held me tightly with one hand, and then kissed my neck. it's disgusting!

 -       Quiet...

 -        please no...

 -       You can't do anything anyway and it's better to keep quiet and enjoy.

 -        Wait for me to sleep for a while, please.  - I tried to stop it somehow.

 -        Why?

 -        Please, we will both enjoy it more.

 -        Hmm you are right... - I hate myself when he touches me.

 He let go of my body and went out.

 Zayn help me.

Help your lover zaynnnnnnn....