SATAN'S CHILD

By LittleRedHen_

If you were hit by a truck and someone or somewhat saved you from dying, what would you do? More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
THE DEAL
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTERS 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
Greetings

CHAPTER 40

118 8 6
By LittleRedHen_

My memories in hell are a mix of bitter and sweet. Sweet, since I get to remember how perfect our family was when I was a child. Bitter, due to the horrible and last memory before I closed my eyes permanently that day.

Atrius. If I remember correctly, he is one of the son of uncle Lucifer, the devil of pride. Specifically, Atrius is the second child. My memories about him are only a few. The child is a psychopath. He is a sadist. My encounters with him are not pleasant as everytime our paths cross, he will scare the life out of me. Atrius have a scary horrifying smile that I am always afraid of. And he came to know that, resulting for him to keep making the same smile whenever he would see me. People around me says that I will eventually get use to it, but I never did. His evil grin haunt me even in my sleep.

The said kid is also blunt towards Royal family members. He only show respect to his father. When my father brought a human girl in hell and made her his queen, Atrius is the very first to show obvious disapproval. He doesn't like human, he looks down on them. In his opinion, having a human in our circle of family is a disgrace, thus, his disrespectful attitude towards my father grew bigger. And bigger up to the day that I was born. If Eclipsa and Taehyung wasn't there to shield me, Atrius is most likely to be my grim reaper. Which he eventually become. I wonder what punishment did they bestowed on him after killing both me and my mom. Did Lucifer tried to save his son? What happened after I was gone, why did hell only have one ruler now?

Along side my memory, is the answer as to why most of the place in hell is familiar. Not only did I received my memories back but also the questions to the mysteries that bugged me back when I'm in hell. The library is where I always confine myself when I am a toddler, there is where I read books and enhanced my knowledge. The librarian is the person who taught me how to read the unreadable letters of devil's alphabet. She's also the one who taught me how to pronounce a devil's name. No wonder she's familiar, the woman played a big role to my life before.

The forbidden place of the castle is where my family's bedroom is located. There, is also the place where I and my mother is murdered. I wonder if they forbid devils to enter the place because there is where we died. But looking back, our bedroom is still the same as when I remembered it back in childhood days. That old man before is clearly taking care of it well.

Despite regaining my memories back and the knowledge in fighting, there is still one thing that's being held back. My own devil form and abilities. I remember back then that I have beautiful dark wings. It so big that it touch the ground whenever I walk. In contrary, my horn is small. I get laughed at by Taehyung most of the time due to it. Eclipsa coax me sometimes while holding back her own laugh. Sigh. Memories.

"Dada! The pan is smoking!" Hades successfully broke my train of thoughts with his shout.

"Shit!" I groaned when what my son said is reality. The egg is now burning, looking like a charcoal. I turned off the stove and quickly put the pan on the sink, sighing so deeply as I watch the steam spread through the air.

"Is the egg okay?" I burst into laughter after hearing Hades' question. Picking him up from the floor, I giggle at his face, rubbing our nose together.

"Unfortunately no, son. But don't worry, dada will cook another one.." My son frowned causing me to raise a brow in curiosity.

"Are you okay, Dada?" His question made me paused for a while. My precious child is really growing too quickly for me to cope up. He's already noticing things that he shouldn't at the age of two. My eyes soften as I look at his little figure. Hades is really the miniature of Taehyung.

Nevertheless, I flashed a convincing smile to my kid. Brushing away all the unnecessary thoughts about his other father. It's been two years, why can't I move on? "Yes. Of course Dada is okay! Why don't you go watch some movies with uncle Jackson while dada cook. Hmm?" I felt bad for shooing him away but he's too young to understand what is happening to me.

After Hades reluctantly leaves, I cracked open another egg to fry. Today I made a plan of surprising my friends by showing up in front of the resto with Hades. I want to introduce him to them. I'm not too far to execute that plan as after we have our breakfast, we'll go our way. Jackson is against it because he sees it too risky but I assured him that Eclipsa had put a protection spell on both me and my son. And if anything happens, I will call him.

We waved good bye to Jackson as the taxi moved to a certain place. My nerves are ticking, thinking about what my friends would say if I show up with a kid, my son for that matter. I made up a story to feed their curious mind in case they ask for Hades origin. 

The taxi stopped right in front of the restaurant. Hades wasted no time to get out of the vehicle. I followed behind him, chuckling at his impatient behavior. He sure is excited to meet new people. But I doubt he'll like them at first meeting. My friends are loud and chaotic! Hades is not used to that kind of companies as my cousin and Lisa are both gentle and have motherly aura. Only Jackson is the loud one but he and Hades meet not too often.

I let out a heavy sigh to prepare myself to meet the people I have left five years ago. Holding my son's hand, we proceeded to enter the place that is once mine. The bell on top of the door ring, indicating our arrival.

This place did not change much in all those five years. And it feels good to finally be back to my home.

"Welcome to Homies Restaurant, table for how many, sir?" The kid waiting behind the door said. I am not familiar with his face, thus, I conclude that he is a new recruit.

"Table for two please.." I answered him, returning the warm smile he's giving.

The kid guided us to our table and left us alone to pick our order. I helped my son to sit on the chair, laughing as he barely even reach the table. Hades pick up sweets and desserts because we already ate before we left the house of Jackson. I didn't even plan to eat here, I just wanted to meet my friends again but I come up with a show.

As our orders are taken, we waited patiently for it to be given. They served pretty quickly than before when I was still here. Probably because they have a lot of hand in the kitchen now. I smiled, the business is expanding isn't it? I'm glad it is.

"Hades, eat slowly.." I wiped the corner of my son's mouth. He looks like a mess now with ice cream staining his face. From who did he got this trait?

I sighed again. Now is the time for my show. Just thinking about it now makes me want to laugh. I coughed, clearing my throat before I raised my hand. The waiter that I'm also not familiar with went to my table.

"Yes, sir?" he asked with a clam voice.

"Can I speak to your manager?"

"May I ask what is wrong, sir?" The poor kid started to sweat. I guess he's new. Poor boy, he got caught up with my silliness. Nevermind.

"I would like to talk about it with your manager, please.." I relaxed my eyes. But my look seem to scared him more. It took me my all to not laugh at him. He's a nervous kid.

The said boy disappeared, excusing himself to call whoever of my three hyung will respond. I know they are still the managers of this restaurant as the name of it didn't change and the dishes are practically the same only a few are new. My son ate his food without minding what is happening on his surroundings. His face is again covered with the sweets. I giggled at him and leaned down to wipe his face.

"Who the fuck called for the manager?" I flinched at the angry voice that bombarded my ears. However, it also cause me to laugh.

"Did you wake up at the wrong side of the bed, Jin hyung?" I rose to my feet and put my hands on both of my waist. Looking at the man who have his hair sticking all over his face as if he just woke up. But the red marks that are hiding beneath his shirt didn't miss my eye.

Oh, so that's why he's like an angry lioness.

"Jeongguk? What the fuck!?" He exclaimed and I burst into laughter again.

Due to Jin hyung's loud voice, we caught unnecessary attention. He noticed it as well, causing for him to catch my arm and drag me somewhere private. I pulled my arm away, going back to pick up my son. I would not leave him here alone! No way in hell.

"Who is that?" Jin hyung's eyes is wider now that he sees the child I'm carrying. "Nevermind, let's talk somewhere else. You have a lot to tell me.." He continued in a threatening tone that I didn't mind.

I tagged behind him as he march to the adjoined house upstairs.

"Back already—"

"Shit!" he suddenly cursed, stopping in front of the door with horrified face. Jin hyung quickly tilted his body to face me. I raised a brow at him. I think I already have a clue. "Give me a minute.." Jin hyung entered the room, leaving me and my son to stand in front of it.

The sound of commotion soon resonated. Hades and I looked at each other, both have the same question in our mind. I already have an idea. And I wish my son don't. These horny horses! I wanted to occupy that room earlier now I don't! Gosh. What indecent thing have they done to my house!?

"Okay, come in.." Jin hyung's head popped out of the door, wearing an obvious fake smile. I ignored it and followed what he said. Maybe he and his lover fought. Swordfighting. Heh.

Inside, Namjoon hyung is waiting. He's sitting on the bed with crossed legs and arms, wearing an irritated look. But soon his expression change when his eyes landed on me. "Jeongguk?"

"Hello, Namjoon hyung. Long time no see!"

"You're back!"

He stood up and hurriedly approached me. He surprised me with a sudden hug. Which made my son squirm underneath us. I laughed and hugged him back using my free arm. As much as I want to not notice it, he strongly reek of arousal. I scrunched my nose upon catching that smell.

"Dada.... can't....breathe..." The poor little kid complained as he is being squeezed by two big adults.

"Oh! Sorry, baby.." I giggled at him as soon as Namjoon hyung and I let go of each other.

"Is that..."

"Yes..." Putting my kid down, I faced my two friends. "This is my kid. Introduce yourself, son..." I nudged Hades' shoulder.

"Hello, uncles! My name is Hades. Nice to meet you.." My son offered his little hand to Namjoon hyung, initiating a hand shake. The latter's eyes softened as he look at Hades. He softly reached for the kid's hand and shook it gently. That earned a big grin to Hades' face.

"Hello, little man. I am Uncle Joon and that man right there is Uncle Jin.." Namjoon hyung pointed at the man who's standing with his arm crossed on his chest, the right eyebrow of his is raised. Namjoon hyung leaned down to my son's ear to whisper. "He's a bad Uncle.."

Hades looked at his new found uncle. Also whispering his question to his uncle's ear. "Why?"

"Because he didn't let me kis—"

*Blag!*

In a blink of an eye, Namjoon hyung is now kissing the floor with two big bump on his head. This burglar adult!

"What are you saying to a child/my son!?" Jin hyung and I said in unison after we smacked Namjoon hyung's head.

"What!? It's true! And what is wrong with kissin—" Jin hyung covered his lover's mouth, stopping it from muttering another word. While me, I covered my son's ear, restraining it from hearing whatever is coming out of his new uncle's big mouth. I'm starting to debate wether it's good or not that I let them meet Hades!

"Don't come back here unless Hobi is with you!" Jin hyung slammed the door to his partner's face. Shutting him out of the room. I sighed in relief and took my hands off of my son's ears.

"Now, tell me everything that happened! How did you have a son!?" Jin hyung exclaimed after turning his heels to face us. I winced due to his loud voice, something's really never change!

"Can we wait for Hobi hyung first? So I will not have to explain it again?" I asked cautiously, looking at the raging dragon in front of me with puppy eyes.

Jin hyung seems to understand so he just sit on the bed with his arm crossed. Impatiently waiting for my other hyung. A sigh of relief escaped my lips. I'm glad he agreed. I took Hades to sit on my lap while I sit on the floor. I refuse to sit on the bed since I don't know what they have done on that!

"What's his name again?" After a moment of silence, Jin hyung decided to brighten the atmosphere.

"Hades.." I answered him with a smile.

"Ha-des?"

I frowned. "Yes. That is how it is spelled. But it's pronounced as Hades.."

"I think it's a cute nickname. Ha-des.." Jin hyung showed his grin while I rolled my eyes.

"Suit yourself.." I shrugged, not wanting to argue pointlessly with him anymore. He and his thick skull will never listen to anyone. I sighed.

While we wait for Hobi hyung, Jin hyung used my son as a diversion. He interviewed him, asking basic questions.

"How old are you?"

"I'm four!" I bitterly smiled just by thinking that I taught a child to lie. However, some secrets are better off unknown and kept from the public's ears. They can't understand everything yet.

My expression mirrored Jin hyung's. It made me frown and confused. He's looking at my child as if seeing his own. My eyes didn't miss the hand he slowly placed on his stomach. My eyes widened. Could it be!? But how!? No way! Maybe it's just my imagination. I shook my head and forced myself to forget about my assumption. There is just no way he was once carrying a child.

Thirty minutes later, the person we were waiting for arrived. He is also shocked that I am back but all in all he is happy. Jin hyung didn't waste no time to ponder me with questions about my son's origin. I always know he'd be running his busy mouth, caused me to spit another lie to their faces. I felt guilty for the hundredth time but there is no way I will tell them the unbelievable truth that I carried him and I am his mother. No less that Hades is a product of same gender relationship. The relationship that everyone believe is barren.

"Long story short, a year after my father took me in his custody, my new found friends host a wild party in some bar. We got drunk and wasted. Consequently, under the influence of alcohol, I bedded a girl without my knowing. Hades was produced after that night. The girl came back to me after three weeks and told me the news. She wanted an abortion but I can't allow her to do that since the kid is also mine. We agreed to keep the unborn kid but I'll have to support her until she gave birth. Then after Hades is born, I'll have to pay her. She ran away after getting the money. I don't have a single news about her since then.." I finished the fake story with a fake yet convincing smile.

All of my friends believed the smart lie and reacted the same. They are furious, blaming the non-existing woman and throwing inappropriate words to her. I had to cover my son's ears again to restrain him from hearing their colorful profanities. Thankfully, the woman is not real or she'll be ashamed to hear the terms they used to define her. They calmed down after they satisfied themselves.

"Hyung, Are you living in the mansion?" I asked them once the room fell in silence.

"No. Only Hobi is. Namjoon and I have our own.." Jin hyung answered, his arms crossed on his chest.

"Oh then Hobi hyung can I ask you a favor?" I turn to the quiet man in the corner.

"What kind?" He responded.

"I wish to live with you and my son in the mansion. Is that okay?"

"You own that place, koo. Who am I to reject?" Hobi hyung showed me a warm smile.

"Thank you, hyung. And please take me in the restaurant again. I have to work for my son and my living.." Soon enough I'll need to send Hades to a Day Care Center so he could study. To do that I must have a job to support him. My heart felt warm just by thinking about this sort of things. My life is really starting to restart. Hopefully, it will be on the right tracks again.

"It's good to have you back, Jeongguk.." Both of my hyung said and engulf me in a hug. Hades is now passed asleep on my lap.

Unknowingly, my tears started to fall. "Yeah. It's good to be back.."

^^

yes I do not know how to name a restaurant so bear with me. ror.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.6K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
32.3K 670 79
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
24.1K 21 9
Mature, Sex, Smut