CHAPTER 38

Jeongguk's PoV

I had a hard time during pregnancy. But the one who suffered most is Lisa. I felt bad for making her take care of me during pregnancy. But she keeps reassuring me that it is fine and she enjoyed being my company. I can only look at her with sadness in my eyes.

After I came out of hell, I found out that I am 3 months pregnant. Meaning I still have 6 months to go before my baby pops out of my stomach. During those 6 months, I experienced a lot. Ups and downs. My baby didn't burden me so much. In my heart, I know my baby is also trying to make it easier for me to cope up with the strange feeling. Thankfully, Eclipsa is also sometimes here to help Lisa.

This month is my due month. The baby bump is now so big and visible and heavy. Damn, now I understand why pregnant women are so moody. I caress my bloated stomach. A big smile tug on my lips when I felt my baby kicked my palm. Anytime now, he or she will come out.

I still don't have any idea what is the gender because I wanted it to be a surprise. However, I have a hunch that my baby is going to be a boy. I have already decided the name if so.

"Hey, why are you still outside? It's cold.." Lisa stopped beside me to take a sit. She handed me a glass of hot chocolate. I took it from her and smiled.

"Thank you. I'm not yet sleepy."

Lisa just smiled at me in return. Both of us took a sip from our own drink, not talking. Just sitting on the grass under the moonlight and appreciating the beauty of the night time. The wind howls, hitting my face. My body felt refreshed once it was touch by the breeze. It has been so long since I felt this relax. I have come to know that I've been stuck in hell for almost three years. That is quite longer that I have expected.

What had happened to my friends? I wish they are all okay and doing fine. Maybe Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are already married. I sighed happily when thinking about the two of them ending up together and living beside each other until the grim reaper come to say their lives have expired. It was such a shame that I couldn't die. I don't want to see them depart before me. That would break the already broken heart of mine.

I caress my bloated stomach once again to seek for comfort. I'm being negative once more, it might affect the baby inside me. Once calm, I tried to think of other people. My mom's secretary.

How is she doing now? I hope the company is doing well. How about Hobi hyung, does he have a lover now? Ahh..and how will I break the news to them that Yoongi hyung is not in Paris but in hell. Maybe I wouldn't. Right. That's the best solution for now.

I was pulled from my thoughts when I heard Lisa yawn. I took that as a sign to send her in. "Lisa, you should go inside now and sleep. I'm fine being myself here, don't worry.."

Lisa look at me hesitantly. "But I don't want to leave you alone.."

"I'm fine, really. I can shield myself from enemies if there are some."

"That is not very convincing since you have a bloated stomach.."

I laugh at her statement. "Just go inside and leave me alone. You're tired, aren't you?"

After contemplating for a moment, Lisa resulted to sighing. "You'll be okay right?"

A smile flashed on my face. "Yes. I will soon follow you.." with that, she left me alone but not before sparing a glance at me while she walk countless times. I shook my head in disbelief and then smile. I am lucky to have her as my housemate.

The feeling of gratitude didn't lasts long when my skin crawl because of some strange feeling. As if letting me know that someone is approaching my spot. I didn't move from my position but I let my senses in high alert as preparation if the person who's coming is a danger.