CHAPTER 21

My life go on as it is. It was hard living in an environment where I am different from all of the people I'm with but this is better than nothing. My life turned upside down ever since I met V. I encountered new species. I experience new adventures. My life was put in danger. I lost people in my life. And now I'm living in an unusual lifestyle. It was fun and scary but discovering the hidden secrets of the world is really amazing.

What I am trying to say here now is. I don't fucking want to continue anymore! Let me rest please! I beg you.

"We've only started training and you are already giving up? Isn't this want you want? To learn new things?" V's mockery only fueled the growing madness inside me.

"I was born and designed to be an adorable person! Not as a killing machine!" I blurted out. My body is laying on the floor as my energy are all drained out. I don't think I can walk anymore. And this is because of this devil!

"Not everything about the world is cuteness and adorableness. Your naivety to fight against your enemy will cause you to lose your life.." he spoke like an intelligent person with great mind.

I rolled my eyes. "Why do I have to fight when I can't be killed.."

"Nonsense. Your immortality has a limitation. Human brains keeps developing each year that pass. The truth about our existence is slowly reaching them. By now they might be constructing a drug or poison that can kill immortals. You must learn to fight to defend yourself.." he swayed the sword he is holding and aim it to my neck. "You can also use your fighting skills to protect others. Is that not what you want? If you know how to fight, then you are qualified to protect those you love." I gulped while staring right into his emotionless eyes. Damn it! His serious face can really attracts the most beautiful woman in the world.

As much as I want to hate it, he is right. Humans are already close to discovering the secrets of the world. And they might take it not to a good side. Human's greediness is out of level, I'm not saying all. Some people are yearning for power and to be in control while some simply want to feed their curiosity, just like me. But in my case, I am bound to discover V's race as for I am one of them, my father is.

That made me think something. If I am Satan's son and he is a devil. Then I am partly a devil. But why do I not look like one? I don't even have a slightest similarity to a devil. It looks like I took mom's side. Her genes are much powerful that dad's. I am a human. To be honest, that is kinda disappointing.

Moving on, the training was postponed and we will continue tomorrow. The sudden news really made me jump and clapped my hands out of happiness. I'm sorry if I'm such a lazy man to train how to fight but that is just not really my thing. But also, I'm not saying I will not try.

"The rebels are at it again, Sire. They are attacking the north side of the kingdom. We have evacuated the people who lives in there and the head warrior have taken action.." Jaeshik, a guard close to me, informed V. I gave him the name 'Jaeshik' because I can't pronounce his original name. The name really matched him. When our eyes connected I smiled and waved my hand a little. He nods and gave me a simple smile as return.

Jaeshik and I met a lot of times when I keep struggling with the direction. Blame it to this hella big castle! He usually is the one who help me find the right path and accompany me to the destination. Some of the people here even mistook us as an item. Sigh.

V sprinted out of the training area once hearing the news. The looks he's giving can make ten people fall on their knees already. Living with him gave me an opportunity to discover what he likes and dislikes, unintentionally. I've said it before, I don't want to know him more but now it doesn't matter anymore for I am little by little starting to be aware of everything about him without trying.