All we need is Love - Vegas P...

By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Vegas who is a famous actor falls in love with a small-town boy named Pete. By fate, they are forced into a c... More

🦋1.The beginning🦋
🦋2.Stranger 🦋
🦋4.First meeting🦋
🦋5.Worst day ever 🦋
🦋6.Lucky but unlucky 🦋
🦋3. My destiny🦋
🦋8. 🔞One kiss is all it takes🔞🦋
🦋9.Sweet Stalker🦋
🦋10.Bad Reputation🦋
🦋11.Tailorbird, No way escape🦋
🦋12.Our Love Story🦋
🦋13.Two Angels 🦋
🦋14.Welcome Home🦋
🦋15.Yummy Yummy🔞🦋
Announcement
🦋16.Sexy Sweat🔞🦋
🦋17.Second Mom🦋
🦋18.Angry boyfriend🔞🦋
🦋19. Surprise 🦋
🦋20. Sensei 🔞🦋
🦋21. Scary Night🦋
🦋22. Is It You?🦋
🦋23.Betrayal🦋
🦋24.Deja vu🦋
🦋25.Confess🦋🔞
🦋26. Don't You Dare🦋
🦋27. Karma is a Bitch🦋
🦋28.Role Play🔞🦋
🦋29.New Year New Life🦋
🦋30. Not Again🔞🦋
🦋31.Altruism🦋
🦋32. Unexpected🦋
🦋33.Suprise Gone Wrong🦋
🦋34.Unanswerable Questions🦋
🦋35.Trust🦋
🦋36.Broken Trust?🦋
🦋37.Bloody Sweet🦋
🦋38.Dance Dance🦋
🦋39.Let's Start Again🦋
Announcement
🦋40.Fyck It🦋
🦋41. Suspicious🦋
🦋42. Peripeteia🦋
🦋43.Who Are You?🦋
🦋44.Game🦋

🦋7. Didn't expect it🦋

1.9K 82 46
By AuroraTheThamizhachi

Sorry khun, Pete apologised.

What sorry? What if you had strained the white shirt i am wearing.

But i didn't khun.

How dare you talk back to me with your mouth?

Mouth is used only for talking khun.

Silence prevailed between them. That bastard slowly bent down. His breath tickled Pete's ear. He said in a voice which will make anyone HORNY upon hearing it.

Mouth has other purposes too dear.

That's all. Game over. Pete turned pale and his face painted red. He started to sweat.

What's your name my baby boy?

Pete

Nice. Looks like I have to teach the ways mouth can be used for.

Pervert, Pete murmured and ran off. Lucky that there were very few people at that place. Otherwise they would have noticed how Pete turned from human into a strawberry.

He went to open space and let out his breath he was holding still now.

What happened Phi? asked Lek.

You look like you are about to poop.

Nothing Lek. I saw a devil in white.

What phi? Don't tell me there is ghost here.

Just kidding Lek. Let's get our work done.

By the way phi, do you know who is the hero of this movie?

Vegasssss Theerapanyakulll.....My idol phi. If I had known this earlier, i would have resigned the work in boutique and joined here sooner.

" Urgh..... So that bastard's name is Vegas. Exactly opposite to his name. Vegas means meadows but he is like a barren land without kindness " Pete thought to himself.

Pete pov:

Luckily i survived ten days but not today. Today is the worst day for me. To be precise everyday is worse but today is most. I wanted to go home early but it looks like all my seniors planned to make me stay late.

I know it's gonna be a long night so I sent Lek home.

Come on Pete You can do it! You even successfully avoided confronting the white devil Vegas for the past few days. So this is just a piece of cake for you.

I motivated myself and continued to arrange the clothes for the next day shoot.

But wait! Why do I feel like someone is watching me?

I turned around to find nothing except the clothes and some mannequins.

Who will be watching me at this late night? Only few members are there and that too in the upstairs. No way. It must be my imagination.

Suddenly the lights went off.

What? Oh God.....Why is this happening to me?

Phi? Nong? Khun? Is anyone there?

There was no trace of any human beings. I turned on my flashlight from mobile to look in every direction.

I heard a stumbling sound at my back. I immediately turned and flashed the light towards that direction.

Hey Pete! Its me, P'Pai.

Luckily lights were back.

Oho Phi sorry I didn't recognise you in the dark.

It's ok Pete. Why are you still here?

I had some work to complete phi. That's why. What about you? Why are you here? I thought you left early.

Yes I did. But I left my phone here. So I came back to take it.

Oh. Did you take it? You're going right? Then Good night P'Pai.

No. I am going to help you Pete. Then i will drop you in your home.

It's ok phi. I can go by myself and i think this will take some time.

Come on Pete. I will help you.

Pai started to arrange the clothes along with Pete. Pete was busy doing his work that he didn't notice what was happening around him.

A...hem....

Pete heard the sound which is made when intentionally coughs for attention.

He turned around to look Vegas standing with burning angry eyes towards P'Pai.

Come with me Pete.

Vegas snapped at Pete making him confuse.

Why should i? And why are you speaking to me in your angry tone?

I said you to come with me.

This time he didn't wait for Pete to respond. Instead he dragged him to his car by dragging his hand.

He opened his car door.

Get inside Pete.

Hey are you an idiot or am I looking like an idiot? Why should i get inside your car? What if you try to do something to me?

What will i do to you Pete?

What if....What if....You try to... touch me? I know how you watch me everyday with your hungry eyes like a predator.

Pete's voice lowered for each of the word he muttered.

Vegas slightly bent forward with a smirk and whispered in his ears.

Don't worry I'm not gonna touch you unless you initiate. But I think you don't have enough control over yourself. Otherwise by this time you would be inside my car.

Pete immediately hoped inside the car. He should have to get in because his self respect is at stake. They drove off quickly from that place.

Silence swallowed them. Suddenly Vegas broke it with his words.

Do you like him?

What??? Who??

That bastard.

Huh? Let me be clear. First of all i like him but only as brother or a friend. Secondly he is my senior. He is like a precious gen which cannot be found anywhere.

Hmph! This bastard calling another person as bastard. Ridiculous!

He thought to himself.

Wait! Is he jealous? There is no way. Don't confuse yourself Pete.

Vegas left Pete at his house and left like how he promised.

After some days:

Finally last day of shooting came. Everyone was busy with wrapping up the props.

Later at that night, the entire cast had a small wrap party. Pete and Lek wore the best outfit they had.

The director, assistant directors and producers cracked open the champagne to celebrate. And everyone followed them and clinked their glasses with each other.

The party was filled with variety of alcoholic drinks, desserts, snacks. Many were drunkenly singing, dancing and some were chatting among themselves.

Though Pete had alcohol intolerance, he had to drink in order to not spoil the mood of his seniors. P'Pai showed his displeasure how his junior is pushing Pete. But he can't do anything. Its their jolly time.

Are you ok Pete? I will tell my driver to drive you home.

No Phi. I am fine. I just want to pee.

Pete excused himself and went to the bathroom. When Lek asked should he accompany him he rejected it saying he was fine. But he wasn't.

He splashed water into his face to make himself sober. He heard the sound of door opening and closing. He didn't care about it at first.

But soon a hand wrapped around Pete's hip who was slightly bent towards the bathroom sink.

He lifted his head to see the person in the mirror.

It was P'Pai.

(Heyyyyy this novel has reached 1k + views... Thank you so much guys ❤️❤️ so I gonna give gift for you guys in the next chapter 😍😍 )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 8.8K 60
Vegas and Pete ff. This is my own idea and does not follow the same story as the novel or the series. (Some things might have appeared in the series...
24.7K 1.5K 40
Macau was facing a tough decision. He had to choose between two options, both of which had their consequences. On one hand, he could keep quiet and r...
23.4K 889 18
Vegas and Pete in a happy relationship. They live happily after war between main and minor family. Now two families are working together. But you kno...