CARTER

By HopeCrazyReader17

Carter Romano is tired of the mafia life. To get his freedom, his father makes a deal with him to kill their... More

I
II
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L

III

7.6K 189 6
By HopeCrazyReader17

LILLY

I groan. My head felt heavy and I was severely nauseated. My body ached and my neck stung.
My eye felt like they were glued together but I still try to open them. I'm met with a puddle of water in front of me and then I'm met with the smell of a patient's bedpan.

God. Did I pass out in a patient's room last night? Sarah will kill me. I see black shiny boots and I trail my eyes up to the long legs, picking my body up slowly even though it hurt bad. I hiss when my spine cracks slightly and then rub my eyes.

"Sleep well, baby?" I gasp and then everything comes crashing. The guy in the gold mask.
I look up and there he was. But in a red mask this time. Sitting on the chair, slightly slouching. His legs sprawled. His face was the only thing he was hiding. He wore a black tight shirt with black cargo jeans. Black boots. He wore a black ring on his left index finger and a watch.

I'm on the verge of crying when he tries to talk to me like a child "Aw, are you scared? Did I scare you? I'm sorry about that." He mocked me and it made tears roll down my cheek. I wipe my tears with the sleeve of my sweater "W-what do you want?" He stands up and grabs his chair, sliding it on the concrete floor towards me. The screeching sound it made, made my teeth hurt but he did it all on purpose.
He stopped, facing the chair towards me, and then sat down, leaning closer to me. He smelled like cigarettes and something else I couldn't put my finger on. By his right hand, I knew he was a smoker. Could tell by his nails. I hugged myself, making sure I was still wearing my clothes. That I wasn't raped- but no, I was wearing everything. From my bra to my underwear and I wasn't sore down there either. Thank God. My phone was the only thing taken. Even my tag was clipped to the breast pocket of my scrubs.

I press my lips together, afraid to utter a word. He holds my chin and his grip is tight "You're a pretty little thing, Lilly." I move my face from his grip "Look, I have seven thousand dollars in my savings at my apartment and a gold necklace and diamond earrings. You can have them all, you can even have the little bit of money I have in my purse back in the hospital. I won't tell anyone anything, I promise. Please just let me go. Unharmed and untouched." My body was shaking and I knew I could piss on myself any time. He chuckles and suddenly grabs me by my braid, pulling it enough that my breathing hitches and my face cranes up. His grip was strong and unmoving. He says close enough that I could feel the phantom coolness of his mask "Don't be a funny bitch." His voice was low and unnerving. My throat closes and my voice cracks "What do you want?" His head tilts again "What do you assume that I want?" My hand goes to my cross locket as I hold it between my thumb and finger, praying to god that this man would let me go unharmed and won't even think of touching me in that way.

The mask he wore had hollows as eyes. I could see his eyes behind it even in this dim light. Green. Angry.
He chuckles under his breath and with his other hand, he grabs my jaw "How much do you think we'll get for this blue-eyed bitch, Capo?"

I hear this voice booming in the cell I was in. It was quiet and yet every word he said was heavyweight, authoritative. It made me back down. "Blue eyes, a pretty face, nice round tits... and she's shy about herself." The guy in the red mask, his gaze on my hands holding on to the shirt of my scrubs makes him snort with laughter "True." The authoritative voice booms again "I'd say we're gonna get lucky tonight." I cry, begging the voice "Please. You can take all the money I own. You can even take whatever you want. Just let me go. Please!" The voice chuckled and the chuckle was dark, it felt like spiders crawling up my body "I need something else from you." I sniff "Anything." The voice says "Don't give me that freedom, Lilly," I cower back the way he used my name. The two syllables of my name in his mouth gave me goosebumps "or I'll be greedy." I stay quiet. Pressing my tongue between my teeth on purpose.

He asks "Who do you work for?" I reply with a cry "Saint Johns hospital. I started there three years ago." His voice becomes impatient this time "Who do you work for?" I cry again "Under Doctor Emmett Lloyd." I say it again "I work in Saint Johns hospital under Doctor Emmett Lloyd." His voice has a bite to it "Don't think for one second think that you can lie to me! Who do you work for?" I cry again "Saint John's hospital. Doctor Emmett Lloyd." The guy in the red mask says "Capo, this bitch isn't going to be easy to crack. I think we should let her see the fate she's gonna be pushed into before asking questions." The voice says "Portala al tubo (Take her to the tube.)"

The red mask guy grabs me by my arm and picks me up, pulling me outside the cell. I shout and beg them to stop. I don't know where they were gonna take me. A bedroom? A coffin? A closet? I don't know and I didn't want to leave this cell. I cry so loud but the red mask guy just hisses "Shut up!" And pulls me easily outside the cell.
A black cloth is wrapped around my sight and I'm being dragged out. My mind wouldn't even calm down enough to know the route they were going but I could hear the noises. From the silence in the cell, I'm met with little noises of chips. Like casino chips or maybe something else. And then I smell strawberries and hear the laughter of women and men. Then the smell of cigarettes and the smell of musk and perfumes hits me. There were people here. I cry out "Help me! Please, help me!"

I noticed the floor. It changed from rough concretes to carpets. I hardly walked because I was mostly being dragged. I held my hands together, holding myself and I comply with them. I had to. To save my life- or to try to save my life- I had to.

I almost stumble but I'm being picked up and by the way the weights shift in the air, I knew I was being held up the stairs. Then someone pulls the crocs from my feet and then I'm set down harshly. My hair tie is pulled from my hair, my sweater is being pulled off my shoulder. Oh god, this is it. I'm going to be raped. This is it. Something I've heard since I was a girl. It's happening. My fears are getting to me.

At the last second, the blindfold is being pulled off my eyes but I'm pushed inside something instantly. The door closes and my eyes adjust to the blazing lights. With my hand, I block it out and look up to the sounds of whistles and hoots. The sounds of men shouting "That one is mine! Better keep your dicks in your pants because mine is gonna be inside her tonight!" Then sudden booms of laughter from every corner.

I realize I was behind a glass, locked in it. I stand up but it wasn't just glass. Something circle. Something like a tube. I was inside it. Standing in it. Bare feet. Hair open. Only in my purple scrubs. That's it. And in front were people. Sitting at expensive white clothed tables. People clad in expensive suits with cigars between their teeth. Gorgeous girls in sparkling gowns sitting beside them, tending to them. No matter the age. Some of the suits had men beside them. Men sitting in their laps, flirting with them. Smiling at them. Women in suits with young girls in their laps. Smiling at each other. Tending to each other. My breathing goes ballistic.
I knew I was gonna end up in panic attacks. I bang on the glass with my fists and cry "Help! Please, help me! Help!" They just laughed at me. One or two had their eyes on me. They knew I was crying and screaming but they didn't care. They just either smiled or laughed. Some even mocked me for crying and screaming. The waiters that served drinks or food never once looked at me. Not even once.

My gaze goes to this man in a black suit and black shirt. Lighted a cigarette between his fingers. Watching me. I look at him and scream again "Help me! Help me, please!" He silently takes a drag from his cigarette, never taking his eyes off me, and taps the cigarette on the crystal tray, letting the warm ash loose in it. He takes another drag and then burns out the cigarette on the tray, slowly getting up, and as he does, the crowds go silent and I take that as my way to scream louder. Maybe they can hear me but no use. They either can't hear me or they choose not to. I keep banging but the man says "I thank you all for coming here on this fine evening. I'm glad all of our allies are in this one room together. And as promised, my gifts to you." I see something move in the corner of my eyes and I gasp. Four more tubes. Three with girls and one with a boy. They all looked like they were my age or maybe a little younger. They kept banging on the glass and I realized that I couldn't hear them. No one could hear me. I bang my glass for them and they turned their heads to me, screaming for help as I screamed for one back. The boy cried in the corner. He was thin and tan-skinned. He was gorgeous but he was so scared. He wore pants and that was it. No shirt.

One girl wore a pencil skirt with a white blouse tucked in and another one wore jeans and a shirt. Club music played in the background at low volume. The guy -in the black suit- looked at me again, he pointed at me and said to the crowd "A new one added to our collection. Her name is Lilly and she is a nurse." Some people booed and some people cheered. The guy went on "I know some of you have a thing for nurses. Tending to you as you're sick and then pound your dicks inside her, you filthy animals." The crowd laughed. One woman that wore a suit, yelled as she had a girl on her lap "Threesome! Let me have at her, Romano!" She grabbed the breast of the girl and laughed at people "They're both mine!"

They thought this was funny.

A tiny frame opened in my tube "If you promise to cooperate, I'll tell Capo to take you off the market." I whirl around to the guy in the red mask and cry "I don't know what you're looking for!" The frame was tiny enough that I could not even push my hand through it. The guy says "We want answers. Who do you work for?" Cry again "I told you. I told you many times. Please, let me go." He grunts "Stupid bitch! Capo will sell you to the person who bids on your first." And then closes the frame. I pound my palm on it "No! No, please! Don't leave me like this. Please!"

The guy- the host- smiles at me but he points to the boy in the tube first "First up we have Simon! A college boy. Terrible at sports but amazing when he hits the books. A shy boy but I think the ladies would enjoy what he has in store under those pants." The ladies in dresses and suits yelled and one blonde raised a pink paddle "seventy-thousand!" The guy -Romano- chuckled "Come on, I'd rather you walk out with a vibrator at that price. Anyone else?" An old man yells "1 million!" Romano smiles "That's what I'm talking about. Do I hear anyone say 1.5 million?" The same blonde woman raises her paddle "1.7 million!" The crowd whistles and Romano keeps going "Do I hear 2 million? Anyone? 2 million?" The crowd stays quiet and he bangs his fist on the table that had me covering my eyes "1.7 million dollars! Sold to that beautiful lady!" Two of the servers walk to the boy's tube and one of them pulls it open while the other one pulls out the boy with great strength. Dragging him to the lady who holds up a dog collar with a laugh of excitement. I look at the other two girls and they stare in horror as the woman wraps the collar around the boy's neck and sits him down. Orders a glass of water and a cheeseburger for him. The crowd cheers and claps for her while she looks at every one and takes the boy's hand, putting it on her breast and covering her mouth with a mocked shock. Romano chuckles "On to the next!" The crowd goes silent. He points at a girl in the skirt "Next up, we have Anastasia. PA." The crowd goes crazy at that and Romano says "I can see all of your fantasies now!" He continues "Her bidding price starts at 2 million." The same old man holds up his paddle "3 million!" The crowd gasps and Romano asks "Do I hear 4 million?" No one said anything. He slams his fist on the table again "3 million to you!" The same servers pull the girl out and drag her to the old man. He pulls her into his lap and puts his hand between her legs the whole time, stimulating her. She cries and begs but people just laugh.

Next was the girl in jeans. A technical engineer. She got sold to a woman in a sparkly dress.

And then next was me. Romano looked at me and smiled "This is our new collection. A nurse." He closes in to my tube and says with a smile "Lil-ly" I gasp. The way he said it was the same way the man I spoke to said. Romano was a scary-looking man. He was beautiful and tall. Dark brown eyes and black hair that reached to the nape of his neck, pushed back to give him a sleek look. Clad in a black suit and shoes. He wore two rings on his left hand. Two rings as if thorns were wrapped around his finger. One on his index and the other on his ring finger. The same matching thorn bracket and the same matching thorn necklace. Tattoo on the back of his left hand and a finger tattoos on his right.

He had a sharp jawline and a diamond-shaped face. Plump lips. Clean shaved. Thick black brows that had a slit on the left one at the corner. Thin straight nose.

He taps into the tube with his finger as if I were a fish and he was trying to see if I moved or not. I whimper and bite my bottom lip. He spoke without looking at them at all "Her price starts at 5 million." The crowd booed but some were eager too. The woman with the girl in her lap said loud with a laugh "6 million!" A man said "7 million for those tits!" Romano smirked at me "Do I hear 7.5 million?" The woman yells again "7.5 million!" Romano raises his brow and asks "What's it gonna be?" That question was directed at me. I cry "Please." I try to mouth as best as I could "Help me." My bottom lip quivered as I plead.

I get on my knees and he just watches as I beg for my life and cry "Help me." He whirls around when the woman says "8 million!" He chuckles "I would've loved to take that money but unfortunately she's not for sale." The crowd screams in anger, but one finger against his lips has the crowd going silent instantly except for the whimper of the girl in the skirt that sat on the man's lap the whole time. Romano says "She's gonna stay for my fantasies, ladies and gentlemen." And at that, he storms out with one last glance at me.

The tube door opens and the man in the red mask pulls me out and wraps the blindfold on me again, muttering "Should've just sold you." I whimper and he drags me with him to god knows where.

A couple of minutes later, I'm back in the quiet. The smell of stale water hits me in full force.
The blindfold is pulled off and I'm pushed inside the cell again with no shoes. My feet get wet in the puddle and I stand to the side. Staring at the darkness outside the cell.
A hand pushes in between the bars and I knew that hand. The rings. The bracelet. He curves his finger, calling me and I wrap my arms around myself. Taking small steps towards the bars.
Like a lion, he grabs my jaw and pulls me against the cold iron. His breath fanning my face that was cigarettes and something sweet- wine. I couldn't see him but I could tell how close he was to me "Be glad that I'm keeping you alive." And then pushes me. I stumble but I keep my balance. And then by the sound of his steps, I knew he was gone. Leaving me in this cold, wet place. Alone. In the darkness.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Hope you liked this chapter.
Make sure to vote and comment.
Swipe up!

Love, Hope
♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

313K 4.4K 41
He stalks her all through out the day and night, she please herself to the thought of him, they both have high end jobs but Believe the other one has...
209K 5.8K 61
"I need you to be the put together one because I'm so fucked up. You've saved me." He whispers. "Carter, we saved each other." I mutter looking at hi...
58.9K 1.1K 27
He doesn't know how much he's breaking my heart right now. "Trinity, I don't know how to show you how much sorry I am." He states, rubbing his face...
149K 2.4K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...