𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 ᵐᵃˣ ᵐᵃʸᶠⁱᵉ...

By -curlyfriess

" 𝗺𝗮𝘅 ? 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 " " 𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿 . " " 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲... More

ᴀᴄᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ɪ. ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ
ɪɪ. ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ
ɪɪɪ. ʀᴇᴋɪɴᴅʟɪɴɢ
ɪᴠ. ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛs
ᴠ. ᴡʜʏ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ
ᴠɪ. sᴏᴜʟᴍᴀᴛᴇs
ᴠɪɪ. ᴄᴏɴꜰᴇssɪᴏɴ sᴇssɪᴏɴ
ᴠɪɪɪ. ɢɪʀʟ ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs
ɪx. sᴜᴢɪᴇ ᴅᴏᴇs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ
x. ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀʟʟ's ꜰɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɢɪʀʟs, ɢᴜʏs, ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴀʏs
xɪ. ʙʀᴇᴀᴋᴜᴘs ( ᴘʟᴜʀᴀʟ )
xɪɪ. sʟᴇᴇᴘᴏᴠᴇʀ sᴘʏɪɴɢ
xɪɪɪ. ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ ʙᴀɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴀɴɢʀʏ ꜰᴀ-
xɪᴠ. ʀᴜssɪᴀɴ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs
xᴠ. ᴀssᴜᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ
xᴠɪ. ʙᴜʀɴ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ
xᴠɪɪ. ᴛʜʏ ᴛᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜʏ sᴀᴜɴᴀs
xᴠɪɪɪ. ʜᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇs ɪᴛ ᴄᴏʟᴅ
xɪx. ᴄᴏᴍᴍs ʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛᴅᴏᴡɴ
xx. ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ
xxɪ. ʙᴀᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs
xxɪɪ. ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴇ
xxɪɪɪ. ᴇʏᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
xxɪᴠ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ɪs ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
xxᴠ. ɢᴀʏs sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴀʏs
xxᴠɪ. ɪ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɢᴏᴇs ᴛᴏ sʜɪᴛ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴏꜰ sᴛᴀʀᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ
xxɪx. ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀʏ ᴀɢᴇɴᴅᴀ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ
ᴀᴄᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ɪ. ᴜɴ-ᴘᴇᴘᴘʏ ᴘᴇᴘ ʀᴀʟʟʏ
ɪɪ. ᴅᴀʏs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ
ɪɪɪ. ʜᴀɪʟ ʟᴏʀᴅ ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ
ɪᴠ. ᴄᴀʟɪ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴠ. ᴡɪᴘᴇᴏᴜᴛ
ᴠɪ. ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴜɴsᴏɴs
ᴠɪɪ. ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʏᴇʀs
ᴠɪɪɪ. ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ
ɪx. ɴᴏsᴇʙʟᴇᴇᴅs
x. ᴠᴇᴄɴᴀ's ɴᴇxᴛ ᴠɪᴄᴛɪᴍs
xɪ. ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍɪᴄ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀs
xɪɪ. ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ꜰᴇᴍɪɴɪsᴍ
xɪɪɪ. ᴄʀᴇᴇʟ ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ
xɪx. ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʙɪʟʟʏ
xxɪ. ᴀ ᴘᴜʀᴘʟᴇ ᴘᴀʟᴍ ᴛʀᴇᴇ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀᴛ ʙᴀʏ
xxɪɪ. ꜰᴜᴄᴋ ʏᴏᴜ.
xxɪɪɪ. ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
xxɪᴠ. ᴋᴇᴇᴘɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɴɢʜᴀᴍs
xxᴠ. sᴋᴜʟʟ ʀᴏᴄᴋ
xxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪᴠᴇ
xxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʙsᴏʟᴜᴛᴇʟʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴛᴛᴇʀʟʏ ꜰᴜᴄᴋᴇᴅ
xxᴠɪɪɪ. sʜᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ
xxɪx. ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏs
xxx. ᴏᴏɪ
xxxɪ. ᴄᴜʀsᴇᴅ
xxxɪɪ. sᴜʀᴠɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡᴀʀ ᴢᴏɴᴇ
xxxɪɪɪ. ᴘɪɴᴋʏ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ
xxxɪᴠ. ᴘʜᴀsᴇ ᴛᴡᴏ
xxxᴠ. ᴀ ᴅᴇᴄɪsᴏɴ
xxxᴠɪ. ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜs

xxxᴠɪɪ. ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

1.7K 59 195
By -curlyfriess

tw - talks about death, sadness, crying, the parents

Like we were meant to be. Meant to meet.

Platonic soulmates if you will.

THE LOCKEHEART GIRL SAT in Robin's arms, sobbing. She sobbed until she couldn't produce any more tears.

Her sister had died. Her number one supporter, her parent, her guardian, her role model, her favorite person, her best friend.

She was gone.

Gone gone.

Viola hid her face in Robin shirt. "No one likes liars." She mumbled as Robin held her head. "I wish I was, Viola." Robin looked over at Steve with a worried look.

The three sat in the Lockeheart home, on the couch that Savannah and the twins had picked out together. It was nighttime and Steve and Robin had promised to stay with Viola, break the news to her.

It was the day after everything had happened. Max was in the hospital, the California crew were making their way towards Hawkins, slowly but surely.

And, speaking of Hawkins, it was completely torn apart. The gates had ruined everything in their paths and were slowly growing. People were already packing up and moving out of the small town, to no surprise.

Viola hoped her parents were one of them.

"Here." Robin spoke softly, putting an eye shaped ring in Viola's hand that Jasper had given to her. Savannah never let anyone touch her rings, this made Viola cry more as she slipped it onto her middle finger. "She's really is gone?" She cried, looking at Steve and Robin. Steve got up and walked away, not wanting to cry in front of Viola.

The Lockeheart girl sobbed even more at that action. "No! No! No!" She yelled, standing from Robin's lap and walking out of the house. "Vee!" Robin yelled, going after her.

Viola didn't listen and began to climb up the side of the house by the power-box, tears still streaming down her face as she reached the roof and climbed onto it.

The girl walked towards the middle and sat onto the shingles with another sob escaping her mouth as she twisted Savannah's ring around her finger. "Please." She whispered, pulling her legs to her chest. "Savannah, please!" She tugged on her hair as she yelled.

She didn't know what was happening. She was sad, angry, confused, frustrated, annoyed. Every emotion. Viola wanted this feeling to stop, to go away and never come back. But it only got stronger. "Stop." She whispered, tucking her head away as Robin climbed onto the roof. Viola shook her head as Robin tried to wrap an arm around her.

The Buckley girl just stayed quiet and sat there with Viola, waiting until she was ready to talk or even look at Robin. Steve climbed up after and sat on the other side of Viola, staying quiet.

'It couldn't have been true. She didn't die. It's not true.' Viola shook her head as she thought. "Stop." She croaked. Robin looked over at her worried.

'She's gone. For good. Suck it up.'

They sat there for the rest of the night until Viola cried herself to sleep on the roof, it had been a challenge getting a half-asleep Viola off the roof without getting hurt, but they managed to get her in her bed.

Robin walked into Savannah's room, collapsing onto her bed with a soft cry. "Savannah told me to give you this." Steve spoke up suddenly. The Buckley girl sat up again as Steve handed her the tree ring Savannah gave him.

Robin held back tears as she put the ring onto her finger, adjusting the size. "God, I always told her I loved this ring." She whispered as Steve sat besides her. "She never let me wear it though. Always said "They have too much emotional value, J don't want someone to ruin them."" Robin laughed as she imitated her best friend.

"I remember the day she walked into class and sat down next to me, we instantly clicked." She told Steve. "Like we were meant to be. Meant to meet." Robin said softly.

"Platonic soulmates if you will."

•••

JASPER STOOD IN FRONT of a quart room full of people, getting ready to lie her ass off for her own safety.

Even thought she's said so many lies before, this lie was going to hurt to say, but she had to be able to live freely. If this was the only resolution, so be it.

Jasper walked up onto the podium and took a big breath. "I did not kill Chrissy." She started. "I didn't lay my hands on her, I wasn't there when she died." Jasper lied. "My friend Savannah," Her voice cracked, "who sadly passed away in the earthquake yesterday, drove me home that night. I walked in and Chrissy, she was there.." The Munson girl quickly wiped a tear away from her face. "dead."

Her father, Wayne, sat in the crowd watching the scene unfold. "Eddie killed Chrissy, yes. It had been an accident but he told me not to tell anyone for his own safety and for mine." She lied once more. "But he didn't kill Fred or Patrick, I was with him during those events. It was not him." This was the first non-lie of the evening.

"You can believe me if you want, or not. But I did not kill anyone. I am no murder." Her voice was strong and determined. "I am only a girl who would like to like the rest of her life in peace, and not be on the run." Jasper eye'd every person in the room. "I shouldn't be hunted down for a crime I didn't commit."

Her eyes gave up and tears flowed from them. "And I do hope those who have died rest peacefully, for they didn't deserve what happened to them." Jasper played with the hem of her shirt. "Thank you for your time." With that she walked off the podium.

Now all she had to do was wait.

•••

THE PIZZA VAN DROVE past millions of cars which were driving the opposite way, leaving Hawkins.

Oliver looked out the window, counting each car that passed. "What happened?" He muttered as they turned into a neighborhood seeing multiple people piling their cars with bags, suitcases, boxes and more.

They then passed the high-school seeing people gather inside, ambulance's out front as well as tents and more. Then they made it into town seeing smoke rise from the library, the nasty vines from ghe Upside Down covering the side of it.

A military man yelled at Jonathan to turn, the Byers boy obliged and slowly followed behind the car in front of him.

The van soon pulled up to the driveway of the Wheeler's house where they saw Robin, Steve, Dustin, Lucas, Erica, and Nancy packing a car with boxes upon boxes. The group piled out of the car, smiles appearing on their faces as they saw their friends and loved ones.

Will and Eleven ran to hug Dustin and Lucas while Oliver went straight for Robin and Steve. "Holy shit, you guys are okay." He muttered. "Yeah, uh." Robin looked over to Steve with a sorrowful look. "We're okay, Olly." He turned seeing Dustin and Lucas and pulled them in for a hug. "Hey." He whispered.

Seconds later they pulled away. "Where's Vee?" Will asked the question Oliver had been wondering. "And Sav?" Oliver added on.

Dustin's smile dropped and Lucas cleared his throat. "Viola will tell you were Savannah is, but she's at the hospital." Lucas answered. "Was she hurt?" Eleven asked, concerned. "No. No, Viola's.." Dustin cut himself off, realizing.

"Oh, God. You don't know."

•••

"'HE OPENED HIS EYES and further words died in his throat. He forgot about the need to stick ip that horrible parody of wine. He forgot about his mother, and Uncle Morgan, and his father, and almost everything else.'" The brunette girl read.

"'Speedy was gone. The graceful arcs of the roller coaster against the sky were gone. He could feel the hair stirring on the nape of his neck, could feel a goofed-up grin pulling at the corners of his mouth. 'Speedy! I'm here, my God! I'm here in the territories!''" Viola smiled and looked over at the hospital bed, being reminded of what had happened two days prior.

There Max sat in a full body cast, neck brace, and tubes to help her breathing. Her monitor beeped, reminding Viola remember she was still partylt alive. This made the nervous hurt in her stomach slightly go away.

That's when the hospital rooms door opened. Viola's gaze turned towards it to watch Mike, Will, her brother, Eleven, Jonathan, and some dude who looked higher than the clouds walk in.

"Holy crap." She muttered, placing the book mark in Max's book and walking towards them. She instantly pulled her brother into a hug. "I thought you died." She whispered. "I thought you died." Oliver shot back as he pulled away. Viola then moved to hug Eleven, so tight she was scared to let go. She then moved to Mike and Will. "We've been calling you guys like crazy." She told them.

"I know, we came as soon as we heard." Mike told her as they pulled away. Viola then turned back to her girlfriend who's monitor beeped again. She let out a relieved sigh. The four from California walked towards the edge of her bed as Viola stood behind them, watching idly. "Do they know.. when she'll wake?" Eleven asked, turning towards Viola. "No. They said she might not." She shrugged.

"Her heart stopped. For over a minute." A tear fell down her cheek. "She died." That was a hard thing to say. "Well, like, clinically, but... then she came back." Viola quickly wiped her tears away. "The doctors don't know how. They said it's a miracle." Oliver looked over towards Will and Mike who averted their eyes to Eleven.

Eleven saved her.

"Where's Sav?" Oliver suddenly asked as Eleven sat down besides Max's casted body. That was the question Viola had been dreading to hear, absolutely dreading.

Viola's eyes teared up more as she tried not to look at her brother. "Uhm..." She trailed off, rocking back and fourth on her heels. Will and Mike looked over at the brunette who was ready to burst into tears. "Olly..." Viola sobbed as she turned away from Max. "She didn't make it." She finally said, hiding her tear stains face from the others, ashamed. "Robin and Steve.. they told me yesterday." She told him.

Oliver's voice was caught in his throat as he processed the information. He tried to speak but he couldn't find the words. His heart broke right then and there.

"What?" He managed to say. "Savannah died." Viola finally said flat-out, regretting it as soon as it left her mouth the. "And she can't even have a damn funeral." Viola broke down in tears. "And everything went wrong, I mean look at Max." She motioned to her girlfriend. "And then our parents... Olly I don't know what to do." She whispered as Oliver walked over, hugging his sister who fully rested in his arms, crying.

He couldn't process it. Savannah couldn't be dead, not actually. This was all some hoax. Maybe Savannah was still alive, hopefully. No, not hopefully, she was.. right?

All Oliver could do was cry as he held his sister in his arms. They needed Savannah.

Nether of then knew what they we're going to do without her.

•••

JASPER MUNSON WAS OFFICIALLY not a wanted person anymore. She was a free person, but it didn't feel right.

She felt slightly alone, Savannah nor Eddie were there. It didn't feel right. As she walked into Hawkins High she felt alone, the stares from people wondering how the hell she got herself out of the mess she had gotten into.

She felt lost.

Jasper walked along side her father who was clueless about Eddie's passing. She needed to tell him, but she was going to cry herself if she did.

"Dad." She suddenly said, stopping in the hall. Her eyes went to the missing poster in his hand. "Eddie.. we won't find him." Jasper said, letting her tears go. Wayne looked at her, confused. "Bugs, what do you mean?" He asked. Jasper cried more. "Eds.. he, he died with Savannah in the earthquake." She revealed. "Dad, he's gone."

Wayne stayed quiet for a moment. "And I lied about everything I said on the podium. He didn't do it." She tired to whisper. "Nether of us did." The raven-haired girl wiped her tears away. "I miss him so much."

The Munson man pulled his daughter into a hug. "I'm so sorry. I watched him die, I watched both of them die and I couldn't do anything." She cried into her fathers chest. "I'm so sorry." She apologized again and again.

Wayne just stood quietly, hugging his scared daughter in the quiet, empty high-school hall.

The only thing filling up the silence being Jasper's cries.

•••

VIOLA SAT WITH HER head on Oliver's shoulder as they looked out the window.

Both kids had tear stained faces, they had cried for over an hour. An hour. It was now only the two Lockeheart siblings, seeing as the rest of the California group left to set up Hopper's cabin again for Eleven.

Oliver suddenly looked up, his attention being caught as some weird particles fell from the sky. Viola looked over at him and then followed his gaze, her eyes also going wide.

The two siblings slowly stood from their chairs, walking towards the window watching as more flakes fell from the sky, looking like snow.

Viola felt her arm fill with goosebumps. This wasn't good. She didn't know what wasn't but she could feel it. Something was wrong.

That's when the door slammed open once again, more violently this time. The twins quickly turned around in sync, their stomachs dropping.

Their parents walked into the room, both
wearing mad faces as they made eye contact with their children.

Viola and Oliver looked at each other, sharing the same afraid looks. Savannah wasn't there to protect them anymore. And at this moment, no one was.

They were alone.

Eve looked at Max before turning her attention back to both of her kids.

"We're leaving, and you're coming with us."

A/n

and that my friends, is the end.

thank you for all the love and support on this book! it is probably one of my best yet ( next to kilby girl )!

and please go read kilby girls sequal which will begin to be published soon !

I love you all, again, thank you for the support on this book it is absolutely mind blowing.

bonus chapters coming soon!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 152 17
𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝟴𝟬𝘀 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱, 𝗻𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. 𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗲𝘆 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄�...
177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
323K 11.3K 61
|| rewritten version on my account ! || " 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘀𝘀 , 𝗺𝗮𝘅 . " " 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 , 𝗷𝗮𝘆 . "...
146K 4.1K 20
❝𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐋, 𝐌𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐍.❞ ╳╳╳╳ ʬʬ𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈... ᜰ 𝑻𝑾𝑶 𝑾𝑶𝑹𝑳𝑫𝑺 ᜰ ↳𝖻𝖾𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗌...