Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!

1K 10 3
By PikDslayer

At the bright morning of Metropolis, everything was once a peaceful day, until suddenly the mood of the city changed as a giant starfish monster known as Starro came down destroying buildings each one by one. The police couldn't even stop the monster with their own weapons as Starro kept destroying many things. Suddenly it was going to hit the people with its giant tentacle, but Babs caught it with her Bat hook and Ben turned into Xlr8 to save the people. Ben also was in and changed into Wildvine and helped Diana by using his vine to capture Starro along with Diana's lasso of truth. Supergirl grabbed it along with Jessica who summoned a giant green chain, Zee used her magic to capture the other limb, and Rook helped Batgirl capture the other with his prototool. You joined in to help as you turned into..

Upchuck!

You shot out your tongue to stop Starro from moving!

(Y/n): Alright Starro, Haven't you heard? Sea food is part of the course and you're not welcome here!

Everyone got confused on what you were saying.

Zee: Um.. (Y/n)? What are you saying?

(Y/n): Sorry.. I was trying to say something heroic, but my food instinct kick in, I'm starving!

Kara: Hungry? Seriously?

(Y/n): Hey it's not my fault! I forgot to eat breakfast...!

Ben: Don't worry, we'll eat as soon as we wrap this up.

(Y/n): Agreed, Okay Diana, time for the end game!

Diana: The days of terrorizing this planet with your evil schemes are over, Starro. After a long and perilous quest, Bumblebee has located the Hatorei crystals!

Karen also appeared at the last second with holding a rare pink crystal known as the Hatorei Crystal!

Diana: Once these crystals are joined, we shall have the power to send you back to the dimension from whence-

But before Diana could finish her speech, someone heard a cell phone ringing and there you and your friends looked at Babs who quickly gasp and quickly went to look for her phone inside her utility belt.

Babs: Oops! Hang on. *takes out her phone* Sorry, gotta take this.

(Y/n): Babs wait! What are you doing?!

Babs: Hold on, this won't take too long..!

Babs left her position and this forced Starro to lose focus on being stuck and free itself! You and your friends were force to fight Starro again and had to make sure you didn't get clobbered a lot, as for Babs, she was talking to her friends.

Babs: *answer her phone* Hello? Nah, I can totally talk now. *Gasp* Harleen. It's been for-evs! *muffled speaking on phone* Guess where you are? Hmm... I don't know, Gotham Prison? *More muffling on her phone* Gotham Comics.

Babs kept talking to her friend, you were force to turn into Crash hopper and Ben turned into Rath to even the odds, while your friends kept fighting and Rook used his blaster mode on Starro, but had a hard time aiming correctly as he almost got crushed by Starro.

Babs: No, Gotham Prison. Because I Kill All The Police Officers With The Hammer. *gasp* Oh My God Harleen. Did You Kill All The Police Officers With The Hammer? Yes I Did. *gasps* You're in Metropolis? *gasps* You moved here? *gasps* You'll see me in school tomorrow? *gasp* I've never gasped so much in my life. *gets excited* Oh, Harls, this is the best news since ever. I can't wait to see you!

You kept bouncing off of Starro as you were hit back again and again, and this time you had no choice but to power up and turned into...

Ultimate Crashhopper!

Ben also turned into..

ShockSquash!

You activated your new ability and had blades on your arms and slash at Starro leaving room for Ben to use his electricity on Starro. You kept pushing back and shot out rocket boosters to power up your jump and kick Starro in the eye. Then you used your arm blades like to slash at Starro so many times and finally giving time for Diana and Supergirl to do a duo punch and Karen to use the crystal to seal away Starro for good!

(Y/n): Phew..! Finally done! I hope the dimension that we sent Starro at is at an ocean place or somewhere better. I almost turned Starro into sushi!

Ben: Har har, very funny.. Many so tired..!

Everyone was finally tired after the fight with Starro, and you and Ben turned back to normal into human form. Finally Babs was done with her phone call and went to join with you and your friends.Except you and your friends were groaning in pain.

Babs: Hooray, you beat Starro.

Karen: No. Starro beat us. But Ben and (Y/n) manage to beat him.

Jessica: Over and over again. And all I can hear is (Y/n) mentioning Sushi.

Diana: We only just managed to send him to another dimension.

Zee: I hope that other dimension's okay.

Ben: And I hope it doesn't come back to earth.

Rook: Or more likely, let's make sure that we never ever mention Starro again. At least we see some part of Starro and some sushi..

(Y/n): Okay I'm sorry..! I was hungry!

Kara: Bottom line, we lost. And got our butts kicked.

(Y/n): I mean, we didn't lose, but more like we got clobbered. *Looks at Babs* And Babs really? A phone call?

Babs: What? It was from my friend, I had to answer..

(Y/n): Let me guess.. Harleen?

Babs: Yeah! *Screams for joy*

(Y/n): *sigh* Figures.. Maybe next time you've could told her that you were busy and say that we'll call again later..?

Babs: Well!, pfft. Nah! Listen! We may have lost that but we won at life because... my best friend is moving to *yells happily* Metropolis!

Bumblebee sighs and everyone else did the same. Babs was cheering and didn't notices a damage building falling down on the ground hard.

Ben: I could use a smoothie right now..!

(Y/n): Same..! Let's just call it a day okay guys?

Everyone: Agreed!

The next day after the fight with Starro, it was finally time for school once again. This time, you and your friends were at lunch and were sitting together. But things weren't going great in the cafeteria as you were eating lunch from the lunch tray. You saw Garth walking by and got trip by Doris who was now sitting next to Selina, Leslie, Pamela, and Carol who were laughing at him.

(Y/n): Oh no.. Gareth!

Rook: That wasn't very nice of them.

Diana: Hmm. It appears Selina Kyle has acquired some new friends.

(Y/n): I didn't think she would had friends, did she always had friends?

Diana: Not sure, but until now...!

???: Did somebody say "New friend"?

You all looked up and it was none other then Harleen who was blowing her bubble gum.

Diana: No. I said, "New friends." Plural.

(Y/n): Harleen?

Ben: Okay I'm sorry, who are you?

Babs: Yay! Leeny-Beanie.

Harleen: Babsy-wabsy! *laughs maniacally*

Babs went to hug her as you went along to hug her the same.

(Y/n): Hey Har!

Harleen: Hey sweetie! So good to see ya!

Annie who was also there was wondering who she was.

Annie: Who is she?

(Y/n): Oh this is Bobs's best friend. Harleen.

Harleen: Nice to meet you too!

Babs: Are you just getting here?

Harleen: Gotta be fashionably late on my first day.

Babs: Everyone, this is Harleen, my GBFF. Gotham Best Friend Forever.

Diana: Oh! It is our pleasure to welcome you to--

Suddenly as Diana tried to shake her hand, Harleen used a buzz shocker to electrify Diana's hand.

Babs: Ah! Hand buzzer. Classic Harleen.

Harleen: Isn't that high-larious?

Babs: You have not changed a bit.

You were smiling at Harleen, but then you notices someone else coming and you were also surprised and shocked. You notices a random guy coming by and you knew who he was.

(Y/n): Oh no..!

Ben: What?

(Y/n): Dude, it's Keith!

Ben: Keith?!

Rook: Keith here too?!

Annie: Who's Keith?

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'll explain later Annie. You stay with Harleen..! I got to check on him..!

Ben and Rook joined with you as you were following Keith who left out of the cafeteria and was outside. You chased him down and was shock to see him. This time Keith was wearing his own school outfit and pretty much had a new change of clothes

(Y/n): Keith!

Keith: Hey (Y/n)! Surprised to see me again?

(Y/n): Why am I not surprised?

Ben: What are you doing here Keith?

Keith: Don't worry, nothing much.

Rook: Did you also move in here as well?

Keith: Yeah, sure I did. My dear parents decided that they needed a new place to live and this is where I'll be going and including my school. But never I thought I see you losers here again.

(Y/n): You also are planning to be here?!

Keith: Well duh! Besides, it'll be like old times (Y/n). But maybe this time, I'll go easy then what happen a year ago.

(Y/n): Yeah right..! At least you got a good welcome Keith..

Keith: Hey now! You don't want to act sarcasm with me! Face it, you're nothing without me or your loser friends! So face it already! If you really want to settle this, then how about we do it right here and now..! I'm always ready for a fight.

Ben: Okay fine by me, if you want one, then-

Rook: Wait! We can't afford to transform..!

(Y/n): Rook's right, and besides it's just Keith. Knowing him, he just wants attention and glory. He's just begging us to fight him and get us into trouble. So... we'll let this one go.

Keith: Why? I don't mean it play it that way, I just want to have a warm welcome too you know. What wrong? Getting too soft for me to handle.

(Y/n): No, because one we're in in school so I didn't came here to fight. So We won't engage unless you do something bad.

Keith: Heh, fine by me, But don't expect any promises from me!

(Y/n): We'll do..! Keith.. We'll do..!

Keith then left as you and your friends went to meet with the girls.

Ben: He's going to cause trouble is he?

Rook: According to his records, it's a yes.

(Y/n): Mm-hmm.. knowing Keith and his Antitrix, it's bound to happen. So let's be careful. Since Keith can turn into different and similar aliens like me and Ben, who knows what he's capable of. *sigh* This is got to be a worst day I'm having right now..! As if  defeating Starro wasn't that easy, now we got to deal with the bullies and Keith at the same time..!

Ben: Tell me about it, and now Harleen is here too! 

Rook: Anything we need to know about her?

(Y/n): Oh her? She's a nice friend and Babs totally loves her like a lot..!

Ben: True, which reminds me of the time you were going to Gotham Comic con, did you meet her along the way?

(Y/n): Sure I did, she's pretty awesome once you get to know her.

Rook: I'm not sure about meeting a new friend like Harleen. Hopefully our friends can agree to hang around with her.

(Y/n): Oh come on Rook, Harleen isn't that- *gets surprised* Oh...

Suddenly you saw the girls in really bad shape and they weren't looking very happy right now. Diana looked like she was in a bad mood, Kara had a Fart bag on her head, Karen's hair is messed up just like Diana, Jessica is totally wet, and Zee's dress was cover in purple ink. And of course Annie was covered in confetti.

(Y/n): Um.. girls what happen?

Kara: Two words.. Big.. disaster..!

Jessica: She really mess us up! As if Starro wasn't bad enough, now this!?

(Y/n): Say, where is she now?

Annie: Well, Babs suggest we show her around Metropolis to see the beautiful sight and is now with Babs.

Jessica: And I say it's not a good idea. Even Diana agreed! *glares at her* Like seriously?! What are you doing?

Zee: I can't get that out with magic. *shows them her ruined clothes*

Karen: She is cray-cray! Crazy?!?!!?

Kara: The worst 20 seconds of my life and I've been to the Phantom Zone.

Annie: And she's a bit jumpy.. but fun.

Zee: Um.. seriously? She literally gave you a confetti shower.

Annie: I guess that's true. I was expecting that either when she said "Shower time for the new girl!" and all of sudden this..

Ben: And I'm guessing we're the next victims for her pranks.

Kara: Totally..! 

Rook: Victims? I don't recall knowing about pranks and being part of the target.

Ben: No Rook, I mean is that we're on the next list of being pranked.

Jessica: Well what about you guys? Where did you go?

(Y/n): Sorry girls, I didn't want to make the day even worse, but.. Keith is back.

Jess: Keith?!

Kara: Oh great..!

Diana: He's here too?

(Y/n): Yeah, which means he might prank me too. This won't end so well for me.

Zee: No duh, this is like the worst timing we're having..!

Annie: Is Keith really that bad?

(Y/n): For starters, yes.. Which is why you need to stay close to me when facing Keith. I don't want him to go after you.

Annie: Okay..!

Karen: Okay if Keith is one thing you should be worried about, what about Harleen? She's even crazier..!

Diana: *inhales herself* It is our divine duty as hosts to offer hospitality to this new guest. Plus, she is very important to Barbara for some reason. Therefore we must make an effort.

Ben: If we can..!

(Y/n): I'm sure we'll manage.. hopefully. I mean.. like I said, Harleen isn't that bad once you get to know her..

By the time you said this, things started to get even more complicated as it is. By the time, Harleen arrived to the city, she did crazy things to your and your friends which was quite insane if I do say so myself. First was when you and your friends were heading towards the Subway, but Harleen doesn't bother to pay a coin, which made Diana upset about it. Next, she mess up Jess who was feeding the Pigeons, and she did it by scaring them away which quickly made Jess very upset. Next up was Kara who was playing an arcade game and of course Harleen annoyed her a lot.

Harleen: What do those things do? How come ya hit that button? Which pigeon are you? That one? That one?

You quickly went to stop her by the time Kara was about to lose her temper.

(Y/n): Hey um.. Harleen? How about we play this game and leave Kara alone. I bet you can win easily. Like.. um..! The Air Hockey..!

Harleen: Really? That sounds like fun!

(Y/n): Yep, and hey since your new here to the arcade, maybe I'll go easy on you.

Harleen: *blushes* Aww.. how nice of you.

You and Harleen played a game and you let her win since you were a nice person, after that she gave you a kiss on the cheek which made you blush again. After that she even manage to annoy Zee who was eating a cupcake with frosting and sprinkles, and she did it by eating with her mouth open. (And many people who eat food, don't do this in public when eating) At this point, Zee had enough and went out before she can barf. The next part was when You and your friends went to watch a movie which was base on a love series, and Harleen sat next to you.

Movie scene: The Legion is trying to keep us apart.

Karen: Uh... do you... do you like this series?

Harleen: Love it. That's why I read all the spoilers.

But before she could, you quickly distracted her by giving her a hot dog or Popcorn.

(Y/n): How about you explain it more after the movie Harleen..! And also, have some food, you seem hungry.

Harleen: Aww really? For me? *eats your popcorn* Okay, thanks sweetie..!

Harleen kiss you on the cheek again as you nearly blushed. You also saw Ben teasing you and tried to give him the warning to "Back off". After that, Harleen manage to annoy Diana again by forcing her to spend more coins on the Subway entrance. And she kept doing it until she was out of coins.

Harleen: You gotta manage your finances better, babe.

Diana wasn't happy about it, and suddenly she messed with Rook when he was cleaning the Proto truck. Rook was about to get more soap and sponges, until later he saw Harley using spray paint all over it.

Harleen: Nice ride you got there, but it could use a more style..!

Rook was really upset about it and then finally it was Ben, and he was eating his new chili fries, but suddenly Harleen stole it from him.

Harleen: Thanks Benny! I was starving!

Ben: Hey! My fries! What gives Harleen?!

Harleen: Sorry.. I was super hungry! And plus, I never had Chili fries!

Harleen took the chili fries from Ben as he grew in shock and also very super annoyed.

Ben: My.. chili fries.. gone...  *cries in despair* NOOOOO!!!!

(This is the scene where Ben cries in pain for getting his chili fries stolen..! Word of advice: Never steal Ben's chili fries..!)

At this point, your friends couldn't handle her craziness as they went to the secret lair all tired and upset. Some of them even were sitting in the chairs, giant bean bags chair, or even in the floor after dealing with Harleen's annoyance.

Kara: So happy I can't feel pain right now.

Zee: Babs has to know what a disaster that was.

Ben: Are you kidding?! She's crazy! She even stole my chili fries! MY Chili fries?!?!

Rook: And painted my truck..! I loved my proto-truck..

Karen: Well at least (Y/n) helped her out when she nearly took it too far with all of us.

Jess: At this rate, this is going to get more worst for all of us..!

Suddenly you and Babs were sliding down together in joy.

(Y/n): Hey guys..!

Babs: Whoo-hoo! So? Best day ever?

No one said a word as you were happy about it for no reason at all.

(Y/n): I guess, it was okay for everyone. Or.. not..

Babs: Ah! I knew you'd love Harleen as much as she loves you. Which is why I booked activities for us for the entire next year. Boop!

You checked your phone to see the time schedule popping out.

Babs: I know what you're thinking. Why stop at one year? We could do five years. Boop. Or 50 years. Boop. Ooh, we should make sure we get old and die on the same day, and can have one big besties gravestone. I'll invite Harleen over and we can figure out what it'll say.

(Y/n): Whoa whoa easy Babs, I think that's a bit too far..!

Babs: What? Come on it's fine..!

(Y/n): Yeah, but still we still have a few things to check..

Babs: Like what?

Jessica: Um... you, uh... What (Y/n) meant is.. You want to tell Harleen about our secret headquarters?

Diana: I do not believe that is prudent.

Zee: Super not prudent.

Ben: And probably.. not a best idea.. since well..

Babs: Huh? Why?

Karen: Um... because, because, um, because...

Kara: There aren't enough chairs.

Kara used her heat vision to take out all the chairs from each room area one by one, until there was nothing left.

Jessica: Aw, too bad.

Diana: Aw, too bad.

Rook: If only we had the chairs.

Karen: Yeah.

Ben: Can't sit on the floor.

Zatanna So dirty. *chuckles*

(Y/n): Um.. what are you doing?

Ben: Err.. what do you mean? We're just.. um.. cleaning the room..!

(Y/n): Hold on, why did Kara used her heat vision to burn all the chairs we had?

Kara: Oh.. it was um.. reflexes..

(Y/n): Reflexes..? Really?

Babs: Wait. Do you... not want to hang out with Harleen?

Jessica: Of course we do.

Karen: Where did you come up with that?

Jessica: Oh no! She's great.

Ben: Yeah, totally not insane..!

Rook: I say she's good..!

Kara:*chuckles nervously*

(Y/n): Um.. guys.. you do know you are lying..

Ben: What do you mean?

Jessica: We're actually saying we like having Harleen with us.

(Y/n): Come on, I can literally see you fake smiling and sweating..! *looks at Babs* Okay Babs.. do it..!

Babs: *nods* Lasso of Truth!

Babs took the Lasso of truth and tied them up.

Babs: How 'bout now?

(Y/n): And don't try to resist.. So tell us the truth. You don't like her do you?

Jessica: Okay fine! You win! You got us! Harleen is the worst.

Karen: Worse than a worst.

Zee: Just when I thought she couldn't get worse, she got worse.

Diana: I do not enjoy her company.

Rook: She has some major issues and is defiantly not normal!

Ben: She's greedy and ate my Chili fries!

Kara: It's like if an evil scientist wanted to create the most annoying person ever, they still wouldn't come close to competing with her.

Babs gasp as Kara spoke the biggest truth, even though she wasn't touching the Lasso of truth.

(Y/n): Wow guys.. wow..!

Ben: Look, we didn't mean too, it's just we think that she's not welcome here.

(Y/n): OH.. I see how this is..

Babs: Harleen has been trying so hard to be friends with you guys and this is how you repay her?

Jessica: Babs, we didn't mean--

Babs: Yes you did mean. You meaned a lot, You mean meanies. *almost cries*

Ben: Babs wait, we can explain-

Babs: And I'm sorry, but if this is how you're gonna treat my best friend, then, then, then... maybe we shouldn't be friends.

Everyone gasp as Babs left away.

Jessica: Babs, no.

Diana: Sorry.

Everyone: We are so sorry.

Babs left away as she tried to climb up the slide, but failed and took another path. As for you, you tried to reach for her.

(Y/n): Babs wait..!

But you turned around to give them a look.

(Y/n): Well guys, I hope you're happy with your life, because.. you got your wish..!

Ben: (Y/n).. wait..!

(Y/n): Look I need to help Babs, until then you all need think about your actions..! Because right now.. you really really really.. and I mean.. really goofed up.. a lot.

You went to help Babs who ran off as your friends felt nothing but shame upon themselves. Later, you were with Babs and comforting her.

Babs: Thanks (Y/n), you know me so well.

(Y/n): It's okay. I say we just need some time off with them. And besides they may not know your friend as much as I do. But deep down you trust her a lot, so it's okay to be at the opposite side.

Babs: Good idea. And thanks.

Meanwhile, Harleen was at a comic book shop looking for any interesting comic. And that was when she saw you and Babs entering inside.

Harleen: Ooh, Babsie, (Y/n)! look. *Shows them her favorite comic* A Space Joker versus Caveman Batman one shot variant cover.

But Babs was still sad as Harleen turned her happiness into worries.

Harleen: What's the matter? It ain't in mint condition? *shouts at a random employee* Hey, Freckles, what kind of shop you running here?

Harleen threw the comic at him, but you stop her.

(Y/n): Err.. Harleen, I don't think it's the comic problem.

Babs: *nods* Agreed.

Harleen: Is it because you.. miss Gotham?

Babs: No. It's not that. It's just... *wipes her tears away* My Metropolis friends are being jerks and, and... we can't hang out with them anymore. But it's okay. It'll be just you and me against the world. Just like it was in Gotham City.

Harleen: Aw, Babsie-Wabsie... *hugs her* We can totally hang out, if that's what you want, Or... we could go for a nice drive in the country with some girls I met. It'll be fun! *looks at you* and you can come too!

(Y/n): Sure.. so about these girls you met? Who are they?

Suddenly she showed you a huge black car and there you notices who they are. They were Doris, Sapphire, Lesile, Selina, and Pamela.

(Y/n): You girls?

Selina: Sup Handsome, you three coming?!

As you and Babs went into the car with Harleen and her other friends, Doris was holding a baseball bat and started to smash down Mailbox one by one.

Doris: *grunts* Home run! *smashes another* Grand slam!

The girls in the car laughed manically at this scene so happily without care.

Harleen You okay, Babsie?

Babs: *gets worried* Yeah, sure... *hears another bat hit*

Harleen: You too (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I'm good..! Aw Jeez, what did these Mailbox do to you girls?

Leslie: Oh don't worry.. we're just doing this for fun and all..

Babs: Um, just so I understand, we're destroying mailboxes so we can replace them with nicer, better mailboxes, right?

Pamela: No! We're destroying them because they're wooden stumps of death that people stuff full of other dead trees.

(Y/n): Okay.. I totally understand that. I mean.. we should respect nature too.

Pamela: See.. thank you (Y/n).

Selina: Babs, honey, don't you listen to Pam. We're doing this because it's fun.

Selina kept driving as Doris smashed more Mailbox one by one and you were worried as you and Babs exchanged looks.

The bad girls: Whoo-hoo.

Babs: Stop the car!

Selina quickly press the break on the car knowing what was going on.

(Y/n): Babs?

Harleen: You good?

Babs: Sorry. I, uh... just remembered I have, um... I have a library book I... need to write for the library. So people can read it. Because you gotta have books for the library. Otherwise, it's just a big empty building, I guess. I think they bought it. *quickly leaves the car and takes out her phone* Okay, let me call my dad. Maybe he can take us to the movies or something.

Babs dragged you and Harleen out of the car, but Harleen wasn't leaving.

Harleen: Babsie...I, uh... don't wanna go to the movies.

Babs: Oh, well... what do you want to do?

Doris: Come on, these mailboxes aren't gonna smash themselves.

Harleen: Sorry, Babsie. I'll, uh, see ya tomorrow, all right?

Babs: Oh, okay.

Harleen: What about you (Y/n)?

(Y/n): I would join, but I want to help Babs.

Selina: Aww.. you're leaving already..?

(Y/n): Sorry lady, maybe.. next time I guess..

Selina: Okay.. but you'll miss the fun..!

Harleen went with her other friends in the car and left Babs and you alone. In the car, Harleen was driving with her friends, until Doris gave her the baseball bat.

Selina: All right, Harleen. Your turn.

Harleen: *smiles* Smashing mailboxes is nice and all, but you wanna have some real fun?

Soon, they went to the Post Office where so much mail is stored inside and Harleen threw a fire cracker bomb and exploded with so many fireworks and destroying the inside areas of the Post Office and laughed a lot. Which also made her new friends very impressive..!

Harleen: Now that's how you smash a mailbox.

Selina: Not bad, Harleen. But how'd you like to have some real, real fun?

The girls got into position of their transformation and they changed into..

..The DC supervillain Girls!

Harleen: Youse guys are villains? Why didn't ya say somethin'?

Harleen did the same and also become a new member of the DC supervillain girls and laughed together. And then suddenly they heard the Post office being destroyed a lot, and they saw a random alien coming by.

Doris: Who are you?

???: Relax..! I'm not your enemy..!

The alien appeared in front of them and it was known as

Hot shot!

???: The name's Keith! Or you can call me the Bad boy Demon himself!

Selina: Ohh.. not bad.. remind me of that transformation hero.

Leslie: Love the color you're wearing..!

Keith: OH I know that guy, and that guy is weak..! And say.. who threw fireworks on the Post office.

Harleen: That'll be me..!

Keith: Not bad..! But how about I show you something even better!

Keith tuned up his Antitrix and turned into

Crystal fist!

Keith then used his powers to destroy another Post office and covered it into crystals and exploded with broken parts.

Keith: What do you think?

Livewire: Not bad..!

Selina: You are so good!

Star Sapphire: The crystal you made is awesome!

Doris: I love it! More destruction!

Keith: Then how about I join in to make some more fun? Shall we?!

Ivy: It's on!

Harleen: HAHAHAHA! Let's do this you all!

Keith and the rest of the girls laughed with evil and terror as they attempt to make more destruction and chaos all over in Metropolis!

This chapter story isn't over yet! With Babs leaving the DC superhero girls, will our heroes save the day along with Keith who has now joined the DC supervillain girls! Find out soon in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 1.9K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
140K 3.6K 48
You've been a part of the Tennyson family ever since you were born. Sharing a birthday with Ben, the two of you have been joint at the hip. So of cou...
22.4K 446 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
12.6K 272 14
Living in a world with heroes and villains, a young Ben always aspired to become a great hero. One day a meteorite is sent to planet Earth and found...