Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!

1K 7 8
By PikDslayer

Meanwhile at the secret lair, you were with Babs who was working on her new gadgets in order to fight crime with the team. You of course were with her and asking her a favor.

Babs: So you want to make your own utility belt?

(Y/n): Yeah and I've been thinking, with the training I had with Rook, I figured that I was going to need some gadgets to defend myself if my omnitrix times out.

Babs: You sure? I mean getting a utility belt is sort of my thing.

(Y/n): That is true, but if I had my own, I could really use it to my advantage.

Babs: Hmm, you know what sure. I'll help you out. I do have a spare.

(Y/n): Wait! You had a spare?

Babs: Well duh, I mean I don't normally get my utility belt broken, but if it did, then how on earth do I fight crime without it? So I build another one, but the problem is that this is still a proto type. I haven't made any slight upgrades.

Babs showed her the next Utility belt which was the same color, but still had a few run-in maintenance to fix.

(Y/n): So, was this suppose to be an upgrade?

Babs: Not really, but I was planning on making it for future battles. But I haven't had any plans on the touches.

(Y/n): Don't worry, I'll help you out and I know just the guy for the job!

You dialed your omnitrix and choose an alien for engineering and it was..

Grey matter!

Babs: Um.. you turn small like a cute alien! Awesome!

(Y/n): I may be small, but Grey Matter is smarter than you think.

Babs: So what can you do?

(Y/n): For starters I need to check the belt.

You went to examine the belt to look for the damage areas and it took you about 5 minutes to examine the whole belt as the proto-type, but then you snapped your fingers for a new idea.

(Y/n): Okay, this is easy. Now, I'm going to need a few tools and your list of gadgets.

Babs: You got it..!

You and Babs got to work on making the belt for your own, since you have Grey Matter smart abilities, you were able to make the belt more effective to fight in battle. You kept working on it and made a few gadgets of your own and even borrowed one of Babs's own gadgets of her own. In about a few minutes, it was completed.

(This is your own utility belt, but you can comment down on what kind of designs and tools you want to add in)

Babs: Wow.. it's so beautiful..!

(Y/n): I call this one the new improved Utility belt!

Babs: Like maybe The super Duper Utility belt?!

(Y/n): Um.. no. I was going to call it advanced belt, but I think I'll call it the Omni-belt or (You can choose the name).

Babs: Omni-belt? Isn't that a bit of a ripoff from your omnitrix?

(Y/n): It is true, but this belt isn't like the omnitrix. IT has the standard abilities of your gadgets and I manage to make a few unique ones of my own. Allow me to demonstrate...!

You showed her a few gadgets you made on your own.

(Y/n): These are the trap designed to capture enemies which was a idea that I got from Rook's proto tool, next up is a clement bomb created to make walls, an ice bomb, an taser Boomerang which was from your idea Babs, a smoke bomb, a vibration Sonic disrupter, and a laser sword.

Babs: Wait? A laser sword?!

(Y/n): Yep, I just needed to burrow a spark of Ions to make it work, along with a few more. I also made my most best masterpiece known as.. "The Charger shock!"

Babs: The what now?

(Y/n): Allow me to explain...! I created this as emergency in case if the omnitrix runs out and needs energy to recharge. So I made this to charge up the power so that way the omntirix can recharge faster. But however I can only do it for about three times.

Babs: Three times?

(Y/n): Sadly, there wasn't much parts I could make and I would need to find more technology piece to reactivated it more. And there is still a few more I had made.

Babs: Really?

(Y/n): I would explain everything, but I can't stay in this form for much longer. And maybe once I'm back to my Galvan form, I will make you new upgrades and including helping Karen's suit.

Babs: Aw sweet!

After you finished explaining, your omnitrix timed out and you were back to human form. You looked at your belt and was super pleased.

(Y/n): Heh, Ben is so going to be jealous.

Babs: Say, are you going to wear it right now?

(Y/n): Maybe when I'm out fighting crime. And plus, I can use it for my last resort in case if my omnitrix times out.

Babs: That's understandable.

Then you and Babs heard the slide room of the lair coming down and there came Karen and Ben who also joined in.

Karen: Hey guys..!

Ben: What you're doing?

(Y/n): Oh nothing much, just build a new belt for me! *shows them your new belt* Like it?

Ben: Pfff..! Seriously? A belt? Why on earth would you need it?

(Y/n): Um.. for starters Ben, this is made for emergency in case if the omnitrix times out. I need to know if I'm prepared to fight crime without powers.

Ben: Yeah right, and I thought Rook was so obsessed with having Proto tools.

(Y/n): Rook would've been interested. And besides you would've made your own in case if you don't have powers.

Ben: Yeah yeah, but I can still kick bad guy butt without it.

(Y/n): Whatever you say Ben.

Karen: I love it..! So you have a belt made of gadgets?

(Y/n): Yes, a lot. Thanks to Grey Matter. But say, maybe if I do change him back, do you need any help on upgrading your armor?

Karen: Don't worry, I'm good. And plus I got my list in case if I need to know what upgrades I need to work on.

(Y/n): You got it..!

Babs: Well I'm beat, let's watch some news..

Babs went to sat down on the couch and turn on the TV along with you and your friends sitting down to join. Suddenly the show pop out the breaking news.

News-reporter: We interrupt your program for this Breaking news! Apparently there's been a break out in Gotham City Prison known as Arkham Asylum of the missing criminal. He is known to be Basil Karlo..! A.k.a known to be the criminal monster as "Clayface!" He's escape and is on the loose..! The Gotham P.D. is working on a case to finding this criminal before it escapes..!

(Y/n): Whoa, a criminal escaping from Gotham. That sounds bad right?

Babs: Bad? Are you kidding me?! That sounds insane! And exciting! EEEE!!!

You and your friends looked at her with an awkward moment.

(Y/n): Um.. Babs?

Babs: Err. I mean! Ahem..! That sounds very serious. Sorry.

Karen: Clayface escape from Gotham?

Ben: Pff so what? He's not that bad.

Babs: Oh he's really bad if you don't take him serious. According to the Gotham's most dangerous prison, Clayface is one of the most top dangerous criminal of Gotham City. Batman and including.. robin of course fought him in battle and manage to arrest him. But now that he's escape, he can be anywhere.

(Y/n): Do you think he's in Gotham.

But before Babs could say anything, they heard the TV announcement once again of the news report.

News-reporter: According to the news, Clayface has not been located in Gotham City. So Folks around you, if you see him call the authority at any possible..!

(Y/n): That doesn't sound good..

Babs: Well don't worry, I will inform the girls about this.

Karen: Good idea.

Ben: If this guy a big deal, we can handle him.

(Y/n): Don't get cocky yet Ben, we don't know what he's capable of.

Babs: Exactly, but luckily I'm an expert at knowing Gotham criminals.

Babs then went to her huge computer and typed in a few codes and there came a file of the image of Clayface.

(Y/n): So what should we know about this guy?

Babs: For starters, his real name was Basil Karlo. Long story was that he used to be a movie actor and had a good career life. But suddenly later he was told by the director was that his time was coming and that Basil had to retire since his acting life wasn't working out well. But Basil wouldn't give up and kept using this make over to make himself handsome. But however, since he got too greedy, he went to a chemical plant to obtain more, but got into an accident by tripping to the chemical waste which by the way highly toxic! After that, he was expose to so many handsome clay cream, that he lost his humanity form and became a villain.

(Y/n): Wow.. that's got to hurt.

Babs: The doctors said that he can't turn back to human, but he can change into other people's appearance so he's a tricky guy. IF he's out there, then there is no telling what he can do.

(Y/n): Agreed. But any idea how we can find him?

Babs: Not sure, but he's out there.

Ben: Then we should probably keep a look out then for the city.

(Y/n): Right, let's do this!

And so, you and your friends went to tell the others about the whereabouts of Clayface's escape and agreed to help. They went out to check the city which was in the day time and the night time making sure there was criminal name Clayface on sight. But however it was only for a day and there was no sign of him.

Ben: Great, we've been looking for him and he's still no where to be found.

(Y/n): We can't give up Ben, we got to keep trying.

Ben: Alright if you say so.. Just if you see him, call us.

Rook: I agree, who knows where this Clayface would be.

(Y/n): Yeah. I agree.

You went alone since Ben and Rook decided to be on lookout in a different area. AS you were checking around in the middle of the day, you saw a girl coming by and was being chased by a bunch of Burglars.

(Y/n): Oh no you don't!

You quickly went to help as the girl was cowered in fear.

Girl: Please leave me alone..!

Burglars: Don't worry sweet doll, we just want to see what makes you cute or you had over the money!

Girl: But I don't have any money!

Burglars 2: Too bad! Hand it over or-

(Y/n): Hey!

You quickly sneak attack and knocked out the Burglars 2 from behind, leaving the Burglar surprised and the girl too. The Burglar took out a knife and warned you.

Burglar: Back off Hero or else I'll slice you!

(Y/n): You are welcome to try..!

The Burglar tried to attack you with a knife, but you quickly grab the knife and used hand to hand combat knocking down the Burglar out cold.

(Y/n): Hmph, I didn't need to transform..

You then went to check on the girl.

(Y/n): Hey Miss, you okay?

The girl: I'm fine.. Thank you for-

But at this moment you and the girl looked at each other and grew shock.

(Y/n)/The girl: It's you!

(Y/n): I remember you! You were at Gotham Con!

The girl: Me too..!

(Y/n): But why are you here?

The girl: I'm sorry.. it's just that.. I was hiding here.

(Y/n): I get that, but why? What about your parents?

The girl: I.. I don't have any..

(Y/n): What?

The girl: I don't remember them, I lost my memories back then and I only remember being in Gotham by myself.

(Y/n): OH.. I see.. I'm sorry..

The girl: It's okay, at least you.. you saved me.

(Y/n): Yeah, say I never get to ask.. what is your name?

The girl: I.. don't know.. I never had a name..

(Y/n): Oh right.. you told me about your amnesia. Well maybe I can give you a name.

The girl: What kind of name?

(Y/n): Hmm.. maybe.. I don't know. Let me first get you off this alley.

You took the girl with you as you two went out and went into the rooftop for to be safe.

The girl: So do you know what name I should have?

(Y/n): Well I'm not sure.. how about..

You looked around and notices a sign that said "Annie's fresh best Apple sale!" And this give you a perfect idea.

(Y/n): You know what, this may sound strange.. but how about I call you Annie?

The girl: Annie?

(Y/n): Yeah, but hey if you don't like that name, I could change it. Like maybe Lucy, Jenny, Rachel, Wendy, or-

The girl: No.. I like the name.. Annie.

(Y/n): Alright then, hello Annie.

Annie: Hello friend.

(Y/n): My name is (Y/n).

The Girl now named Annie was smiling as you did the same. You both knew that a new life was going to start between you two.

(Y/n): So Annie, now that we know your new name. I want to ask, how did you get up to Metropolis?

Annie: Well, I don't remember much. But I do know is that I was in Gotham and felt something or someone following me. So I ran far away and hoped that I wasn't followed. I went into a random bus and went here, but I sometimes feel like he's still after me.

(Y/n): Who?

Annie: I don't know, I can feel him coming every time.

(Y/n): Well if this chaser after you, I'll stop him..

Annie: I do hope so..! *gasp* Oh no!

(Y/n): What?

Annie: He's here!

(Y/n): Where?!

You looked at the direction of where Annie was pointing at and suddenly you saw a big man coming in and he was a bit taller than you.

Big man: Finally found you!

(Y/n): Who are you!?

Big man: I'm her father punk! And if you're smart enough, then you need to get out of my way!

(Y/n): Not a chance!

Big man: I warned you pal!

The Big man tried to punch you, but you dodge it quick and did a upper kick. This tick off the man as he punched you down and focus on Annie. But you didn't give up as you jumped in the air and did a front kick, but it didn't hurt him.

Big man: Nice try kid! That won't hurt me!

The big man grabbed you as you were sent flying to the ground, but you stood up even if you were injured.

Big man: Stay down kid..!

(Y/n): Not a chance..! But let me warn you, the training glove are off! Now we play this my way!

You dialed your omnitrix and transformed into..

Bloxx!

Big man: What?!

(Y/n): Let see you block this!

You sent out a lego like punch and this sent the man flying hard. The big man got angry and tried to punch you in the face, but since your body was made of lego, it had no effect as you turned into a dome and punched the big man so many times until he was knock out.

(Y/n): Had enough?

The big man: Not.. yet! Now I'm mad!

The big man gave out a huge punch as you got hit hard and changed back to human.

Annie: OH no! (Y/n)!

The Big man smiled with evil as he pick you up and you were barely opening your eyes.

Big man: say goodnight punk!

But then suddenly suddenly a burst of noise came and you saw Supergirl along with Ben as Crash hopper coming in and knock the man down. The big man saw that there were even more heroes who are going to stop him.

Supergirl: You sir, just made a big mistake!

Crash hopper: No one hurt our friend!

You stood up as the Big man knew you were outnumbered and ran off. Soon, your friends went to check on you.

Supergirl: You okay?

(Y/n): I'm fine..! Just got surprised and all.

Ben: You should've called us if you were in danger.

(Y/n): How did you know?

Babs: I.. placed a tracker on your phone and include a safety protocol if you were in trouble.

(Y/n): um.... Thanks.

Annie: Are you okay?

Supergirl: Who this?

(Y/n): That's Annie..! It's a long story.

As your friends went to check on you, they slowly learned to know more about Annie, by your explanation of her time of meeting in Gotham Con and that she was here now.

(Y/n): And so, right now I think it's best that I looked after her.

Ben: You? Let me guess, Your new girlfriend?

(Y/n): What? No! She's not even my girlfriend!

Kara: Aww.. how funny..

(Y/n): It's not funny Kara..!

Diana: I think it's a wise idea (Y/n). I am proud to say how well you protected Annie.

(Y/n): Aww it was no big deal, But I will help you guys out for Clayface.

Zee: No worries, if we see him, we'll give you a call.

Jessica: Plus, she might need some protection.

(Y/n): Alright then.

Annie: Thank you all.

Karen: No problem, that what friends are for.

After that, you and Annie were together as you two walked away, while your friends were out looking for Clayface.

Ben: But just to be case, that girl is actually (Y/n)'s girlfriend?

Kara: *blushes* What? (Y/n) just said that Annie wasn't his girlfriend!

Rook: I agree, but I wonder if we give them some space.

Ben: What? That's a figure of speech Rook.

Rook: I know..!

Ben: Darn it.. I hate you Rook..!

As you were walking with Annie, you then asked her more about the big man.

(Y/n): So I'm guessing he wasn't your father.

Annie: He might be.. but after seeing him. My memories are starting to come back to me.. I think I'm suddenly remembering something important.

(Y/n): You are?

Annie: Yeah..! I need to go back..!

You followed her and as you were walking by, you reached to a nearby rock of the ocean and out there was a chemical factory known as Metropolis waste production and notices Annie looking closely at it.

(Y/n): So, this where you remember?

Annie: Yes, I escaped here with no memories and went out from this tunnel. But for some reason, I don't remember everything else. Maybe I'm not going to know if I'm real.

(Y/n): Don't say that Annie, We're going to figure this out soon!

Annie smiled as she gave you a kiss on the cheek and you blushed. You hold her hand and decided to walk around.

(Y/n): you know Annie, even if you don't remember who you are, it's okay. You are what you are and that'll never change..!

Annie: Thanks (Y/n). And I never though you had the power to transform.

(Y/n): I have my ways..!

But just before you two could leave the place, Annie gasp again and you were worried.

(Y/n): OH no, is your father near..!

Annie: He close..!

At this point, you and Annie turned around to see that the Big man was back.

(Y/n): How did you find us?

Big man: I told you she belongs to me..! And I think I'm done messing around!

At this point, you saw the Big man changing and he turned into a clay like man and you gasp knowing who he was.

(Y/n): Clayface!

Clayface: Give me the girl!

(Y/n): Run Annie Run!

You and Annie ran away as Clayface was chasing you. You quickly open your phone quick as you answered the dial to your friends.

(Y/n): Guys quick! I found him! Clayface is after us! We need backup! Meet me at the chemical factory!

You and Annie kept running as Clayface chased after you in speed, he attempt to make a brick wall out of his clay hands, but you two dodge it and went into the factory and kept running. As you two were running, Clayface was laughing in an evil tone as he chased you two.

Clayface: No use running! You can't escape me so easily!

You kept running with Annie into the chemical factory away from Clayface.

(Y/n): Why is Clayface after you!?

Annie: I don't know.. I didn't think he wanted me so badly!

(Y/n): I won't let him!

You and Annie kept running until you reach to a Dead end, and both of you saw Clayface running towards you two.

Clayface: There's no where to run! Surrender the girl and I might let you walk away.

(Y/n): No! I refuse! You are not touching Annie!

Clayface: Grrr..! I'm tired of your heroism games kid! Last chance!

(Y/n): I rather die than give you Annie!

Clayface: You want to protect her so badly? How about we get to the "Point" shall we?!

Clayface summoned a spike like clay and aimed at you.

Annie: (Y/n)! Look out!

Annie took the hit and you were surprised about this, but suddenly you notices that she wasn't damage or even dead, as you saw a part of her clay body.

Annie: wha? How..?

(Y/n): Whoa.. you could do that?

Annie: No.. I couldn't.. How?

Clayface: You don't get it do you, You're not Annie and you never were. You are me and part of me!

(Y/n): Wait, so Annie part of you?

Annie: But why?

Clayface: It's quite simple. Ever since I escaped from Gotham City, I had to find a safe spot. However even in my hiding spot, I couldn't be safe from that stupid batman! At this point, I had to move out of Gotham and come towards Metropolis knowing it was a safe place. And to make sure I wasn't followed, I created her to be my new lookout and you were suppose to report back. But somehow you got expose to another chemical making you look like you were real.

Annie: *shocked* I.. I..

Clayface: *looks at you* Now you see the truth kid, she not real no matter what you think.

You clench your fist in anger as Annie was worried.

Clayface: She's part of me and is coming back to me. Once I have her I'll-

(Y/n): SHUT UP!

Clayface: Huh?

Annie: (Y/n)?

(Y/n): *angrily* I don't care what you say! You may say what you want! But Annie may be part of you, but however she is her own free will! And I believe her more than you! Annie has a good heart and I won't let her become like you!

Annie: (Y/n)..!

Clayface: Heh! Bold words kid! If you want to die so badly, I'll kill you and then get the girl back to my body..!

(Y/n): Then.. I won't hold back!

You dialed up your omnitrix and turned into...

Armodrillo!!!

(Y/n): Let's do this!

Clayface: *takes out his clay made blades* Bring it!

You went clash to clash with Clayface as he attempt to destroy you, but you had thicker armor and did a drilling punch on his face. But Clayface remade his face and summoned a hammer arm and smash you down back. Annie was worried as you got up and grabbed Clayface and spin him around like a Pizza Rolls and threw him on the floor. Clayface then had enough and summoned so many fists and arms to punch you down.

Clayface: Hah! In the end, you're no match for me. Batman could've put up a fight, but you are nothing..!

Clayface grabbed your face and summoned a metal blade on your face.

Clayface: Let see what happens when I carve your face!

Annie who was shock to see you getting hurt, couldn't take it anymore and shouted with worried tears.

Annie: Let him alone!

Annie then summoned a clay fist and punched Clayface back.

(Y/n): Whoa..! Annie?

Annie: I.. I won't let you hurt him!

Clayface: Aww.. so you care for him..! But don't worry, I'm going to capture you now..!

Clayface then grabbed Annie and went to use his absorption ability as you grew in shock..!

(Y/n): No..! Annie!

Annie: *gets weakened* (Y/n)...!!

Annie then was absorbed into Clayface as he laughed in joy of evil!

(Y/n): Give her back!!

Clayface: HAHAHA! IT's too late boy! You can't save her! She's gone!

(Y/n): No..! I know she's in there!

Clayface: And how would you know?!

(Y/n): Because Annie never gives up! And I will save her..!

Clayface: When will you learn it's hopeless! Just give up!

(Y/n): Never! I will never give her up and she will do the same!

Clayface: Oh? So you want to play it that way huh?! HAHAHAHA!  How about I help you join with her.. in Hell!

(Y/n): Not this time Clayface!

You hit your omnitrix again and suddenly your alien body changed into a different kind and became..

Ultimate Armodrillo!

Clayface: Really? A new form?! So what! I can still beat you!

(Y/n): I wouldn't be so sure..! Let see you handle this!

You then raised your hand and suddenly Clayface's body started to stop moving.

Clayface: What?! My body..! What did you do?!

(Y/n): I froze it and in this form, I can control earth which mean I can control you..!

Clayface: Grr.. why you little-

You pressed him harder even for him to move.

(Y/n): Annie! I know you're in there! I know you're afraid and I know you won't give up! So Annie no matter what.. shows him that you are not in control..! That you are stronger! Stronger then anyone else!!!

Clayface: Haha! I told you brat, she- *gasp* what..!?

Suddenly you saw Clayface's body changing and suddenly a bit of clay parts came and free itself from Clayface and out came Annie who was taking a deep breath.

Clayface: Impossible..!

You then stop freezing Clayface and went to help Annie.

(Y/n): Annie! I'm so glad you're okay..! I knew you could do it!

Annie: Yeah.. I did..!

Clayface: How?! I created you..! And only I can control you!

Annie: You're wrong..! (Y/n) showed me the true value of love! You did created me, but you were never the one who truly loved me! I will protect (Y/n) and will never become your puppet anymore!

Clayface: *gets anger* Fine then, if I can't control you, then I'll break you until you're nothing! And as for you kid, you're dead!

(Y/n): I won't stop giving up no matter what!

Clayface: So be it, today is the day you-

But suddenly the window of the Chemical factory broke and you saw your friends coming to rescue you.

(Y/n): Everyone!

Ben: We came as soon as you said Clayface!

Babs: Hope we're not late for the party..!

Clayface: You guys again?! How many people are going to interfere with me?!

Kara: As long as it take clay snout!

Diana: Your days of hurting our friends are over!

Jessica: Surrender now while you can!

Ben: Yeah! IF you don't wanna get smash down!

(Y/n): It's over Clayface! You can't beat all of us!

Clayface: We'll see about that!

Clayface then concentrated as he grew bigger and bigger, making him look like a giant.

Clayface: I may not have my full strength, but I have enough to beat you all!

(Y/n): Don't be so sure! Let's go team!

You quickly ran and used your earth abilities to stop him from moving, next up was Zee and Jess to perform their magic and Green lantern powers together to make a case, leaving Kara to use her ice breath to freeze him. Ben then turned into Heatblast and melted him down as Clayface was in pain.

Clayface: Darn you..!

(Y/n): This fight is over!

Clayface: You can't beat me! I can keep reforming! Remember?!

(Y/n): Then we'll just have to make sure you stop reforming!

Rook used his proto tool by sending out an electric rope to shock him and you did a mega earth punch in the air. Then Babs came with her new gadget. Clayface tried to attack, but Karen used her tasers to stop him as he couldn't move.

Babs: Yo Wonder Woman! Can you tie him up!?

Diana: With pleasure!

Diana tied him with the lasso of truth and sent him flying to the ground as Babs used the finishing touches and sent it out which completely froze Clayface into a statue.

(Y/n): Whoa! What did you do?

Babs: I made a new gadget that can stop his powers. He's alive, but he can't move much..!

(Y/n): Fine by me.. it's finally over..!

You tuned back to normal as your friends and Annie went to check on you.

(Y/n): We did it you guys..! Let's go call the police..!

Babs: Good idea..!

After the fight with Clayface who was defeated, the Gotham P.D. came along with Jim Gordon who recently got a call from Batman and told him that Clayface has been captured that that he's sending Clayface back to Gotham of where he truly belongs!

(Y/n): Thank goodness he's heading back to Gotham.

Ben: Why? You sound like he might escape.

(Y/n): I was really hoping he doesn't.

Babs: Don't worry, Gotham has a well made prison room in case if he escapes.

Jessica: So are you two okay?

(Y/n): We are, but I guess Annie and I have some explaining.

Ben: Let me guess, you kissed her?

(Y/n): What? No! That's not it! It's something else.. Annie can you..

Annie: Okay..

Annie showed her ability which shocked everyone when she made a clay like arm and turned back to normal.

Karen: No.. way..!

Diana: You have the power of that clay villain?

Annie: Yes.. Apparently I'm part of Clayface.

Babs: *gasp* No.. way..!

(Y/n): It's true.. Clayface tried to absorb her to become one, but she manage to fight back.

Zee: My word.. that sounds crazy..!

Annie: Err.. since you all know that I'm Clayface, are you going to arrest me too?

Babs: What? No way..!

Annie: Huh? Why?

Jessica: Look just because you're Clayface, doesn't mean you're a bad person.

Diana: Indeed, you saved our friend and it's more then enough to know you are a good person.

Zee: Yeah, and plus you are nothing like that criminal.

Kara: Not to mention you saved (Y/n)!

Ben: Trust us, we may know who you are, but you're still a good person.

Rook: We wouldn't arrest you unless for good intention.

Karen: Yeah and trust us, we love making new friends..!

Annie felt compassion from all of them and including from you.

Annie: Thank you all..!

(Y/n): No problem Annie.

Zee: So what are you going to do now?

(Y/n): I'm not sure, I can't leave her here.. but there is one thing I'm going to do.

Ben: What would that be?

(Y/n): I think I'm going to adopt her.

Everyone: What?!

Babs: For real?!

(Y/n): Yeah, and it might take some time to explain from my parents..!

Ben: You sure?

(Y/n): Trust me, they might be surprised, but I'll take full responsibility for it.

Diana: I say that's a wonderful idea (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Thank you Diana..!

Everyone agreed to go home as you took Annie into the house. Your parents were seeing you come home and with a girl.

(D/n): Huh? Hey son, who's this?

(Y/n): Oh.. about her.. we need to talk..

(M/n): Sure what is it?

You and Annie went to sat in the family table along with your parents.

(D/n): So what is it that you want to explain?

(Y/n): About that, you see she-

(D/n): You're new girlfriend?!

(Y/n): DAD! No!

(M/n): Hold on sweetie let him finish.

(D/n): OH right... Ahem.. Sorry.

(Y/n): As I was saying.. She's not my girlfriend, but she's an orphan.

(D/n) What do you mean?

(Y/n): Well.. I'll explain slowly..

You explained your parents about Annie and how you met her during Gotham Con and now again in Metropolis. Including the time you saved her from her dad known as Clayface who was a criminal in Gotham and that Annie was part of Clayface and had powers like him.

(Y/n): So basically that's the story.

(D/n): So let me get this straight, Annie is known as a clone creation daughter to Clayface who a criminal right?

(Y/n): Yeah.. Annie show them.

Annie: Okay..

Annie showed your parents of her ability as a clay hand like was made and surprised them a few.

(Y/n): And that's the truth.

(M/n): That's.. astonishing..!

(Y/n): So right now, look I know that we never had other family members before, but I think she needs to be with someone like us. If we leave her, she won't survive and she's need a place to stay.. so please..

You begged your parents to let Annie be part of the family, and there your father came as the silence was broken.

(D/n): In that case Son, there is one thing I want to say.. I... am... *smiles* proud of you! We'll accept!

(Y/n): Wait for real?

(M/n): Of course sweetie..! Besides having a new family member is perfect for this family life.

Annie: Are you sure? Aren't you two afraid of me?

(D/n): Afraid of you? No no! Of course not sweetheart. Besides, my wife and I don't mind having another family member who also has powers. And besides, deep down I know you're a good person. Not to mention, you're not the only one special. *looks at your mom* Honey, can you show her?

(M/n): Very well, don't be alarmed.

Annie: What do you mean alarmed?

You mother stood up and concentrated, and suddenly her body glowed Pink and enter into her Anodite Form. At this point, Annie was shock to see this.

Annie: You have powers too?

(M/n): Yes, just like you I have a special gift. But I don't use it often.

Your mother changed back as Annie was surprised about it.

(D/n): And I'm just human, but I still love my wife. She's means everything to me and including (Y/n)!

(M/n): Aww.. sweetie you..!

(Y/n): So Annie part of the family?

(D/n): Yep, but first your mother and I have adaptation notes and make sure you have our last name too. But further more then that, Annie..! Welcome to the family!

(M/n): I hope you love your new life and a new bonding process with your new brother (Y/n).

Annie: Thank you so much..!

(Y/n): We did it Annie, now we are no longer just friends, but family..!

Annie: Thank you (Y/n)!

After that, the next day, you and Annie were by the time you got the adaptation for her. Annie was now your new sister and had your (L/n) too making a good part of the family. You and Annie walked together like the best siblings.

(Y/n): C'mon Annie, let's go meet with the others.

Annie: Okay..!

You and Annie walked to Sweet Justice to meet up with your friends, while your parents watched you happily.

(M/n): How adorable!

(D/n): I'm sure (Y/n) will become a good brother to her..!

(M/n): Indeed, but you know Honey, doesn't this remind you of our younger days?

(D/n): Yeah, a family... a big happy family. We had good memories back then. If he was here, he too would've love it.

(M/n): I know, I miss him too. But let's watch them have their fun.

(D/n): Sure..!

AS your parents watched you walked away, you and Annie went to see your friends to tell the good news and celebrated together in Sweet Justice and including letting her see inside the hideout, knowing you finally had a new family to look after. Also, you made sure that you introduced her to Virtual who was also a clone of you making them a best family too.

So there you my dear readers, Annie is now part of the family and your new sister. But don't worry, she will also be joining the hero team, once she is fully experienced enough. And also before you ask.. she might not be part of your harem, unless you want her to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 831 16
You are Y/n Tennyson, Earth's Hero, and the Famous Y/n L/n! You were just living your normal Life Just drinking smoothies and Fighting Aliens when A...
22.3K 445 30
Ben survives a dangerous battle with vilgax once more but this time its different After ben stops vilgax, vilgax brings out a blaster known as the d...
6.5K 152 11
This is a reboot of an old story of mine on Wattpad, OC Omniforcetrix Wielder x Young Justice. I don't own Young Justice or Ben Ten. I only own the O...
26.4K 444 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...