Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2

963 10 27
By PikDslayer

Previously on the DC superhero girls and (Y/n)...!

Karen: *groans* That's six so far. They're spread all across the whole city.

Diana: Prepare yourselves, sisters and fellow friends, for these are no petty criminals. To battle!

Hal: Super Hero Girls, meet Da Invincabros.

Diana: Comrades... We must set aside our differences and find the real villains. Together we could be an unstoppable army of heroes, but only under the right command. From birth I have trained in the Amazonian art of war, where my courage was forged in the flames of battle. Allow me to lead us, and we will surely triumph!

(Y/n): I mean think about it. I know we're both after the taggers, but we don't have to prove who's better!

Hal: Hey. Ya know what I'm thinking? That that's not graffiti.

Zod: Kneel before me.

Alura: No. I don't. You'll all stand trial for your crimes. But until then... enjoy imprisonment in a Phantom Zone.

Young Kara: *cries in fear* Who were those people? Where's Kal?

Alura: Don't worry about them, they can't hurt you where they're going. *holding her hand* And your baby cousin is somewhere safe. Now it's time for you to join him.

Now, the story shall continues..!

The three most standing of Krypton remaining people came flying down and looking down onto them.

Ursa: People of Earth, this is General Zod, your new emperor. His planet, Krypton, is gone. He must find a new planet to rule. And well, this is it. So...

Zod: Kneel before Zod!

Everyone gasp in horror, as you and your friends were looking at them with fear! Everyone started to kneel as the portal got a big smaller from time to time.

Kara: Look, you guys, if we can't get these three clowns back through that portal before it closes, then we all better get used to kneeling.

Zod: Now, you miserable peons, all of Earth will suffer unless you bring me the heir to the House of El.

(Y/n): The house of El? Who's he talking about?!

Kara looked around and finally went forward, this shocked you and your friends!

Jessica: Supergirl!

Zee: No!

Babs: What are you doing?

Kara: If it will save the people of Earth, I turn myself in.

(Y/n): Kara wait!

You went to her to stop her from coming close to Zod.

(Y/n): You can't! Kara..!

Kara: (Y/n) please, I have to do this. It's the only way..! If I don't do what they say, they're going to hurt people..!

(Y/n): I know that, but we can find a way.. together.. I already lost you once back then.. I don't know if I'll see you again. You're still my Supergirl and my friend.. I can't bear to lose you again..!

Kara blushed at your comment, but quickly stay determinate.

Kara: It's okay.. I got this..!

(Y/n): *sigh* Okay fine.. please.. be safe..!

Soon Kara flew towards the three to surrender herself

Zod: And you are?

Kara: Are you-- Are you-- I'm Supergirl! Kara Zor-El? My mom sent you to the Phantom Zone!

Zod: Never heard of you. I want the son of Jor-El! Bring me Superman!

Kara: Kal? Why does this keep happening to me? Look, dude... Trust me, I'm just as good as Kal. So, zip your lip and take me prisoner. Or me and my gal pals are gonna kick your butts back through that portal!

Zod: Hmph! I like to see you try..!

(Y/n): That's does it! Time to protect Earth! *shout your famous Catchphrase*

Ben: Heck yeah! It's hero time!

You and Ben quickly transformed into...

Ben: humungousaur

(Y/n): Swampfire!

But before you and your friends were to enter into action, Hal and his team stood up first.

Hal: No. We're gonna kick their butts back through that portal. InvinciBros!

InvinciBros: Yo, Bros!

Hal: Hike!

The battle was on as Flash the first to attack, he ran around and summoned a giant tornado with flying rocks forcing everyone to flee. The rushing rocks manage to attack Ursa and Non, but only manage to annoy them as they both used heat vision to blast the rocks away and took down the Flash who was now stuck in a layer of dirt. Next up was Hal who attacked by making a green Badminton weapon and tried to attack Ursa, but she caught it like it was nothing and punched Hal in the face knocking him down. Next up was Oliver who used his bow to release an Rapid arrow storm, but Ursa and Non caught them and broke the arrows, while releasing a heat vision forcing Oliver to run. Garth summoned a water spear to attack Non, but Non drank the spear and did a thunderclap attack forcing Garth to move back. Finally it was Hawkman who came with his Mace and tried to fight Zod, with a huge explosion, Zod quickly did a flick on his finger to knock down Hawkman. Soon this left the InvinciBros to all exclaim and groaning in pain.

Ursa: Well, boys, that was just very embarrassing for you.

(Y/n): OH no, they took down the InvinciBros..! Except for Steve. Glad you're still with us.

Steve: *smiles 😃 * No problem!

Ben: So, what now?

Kara: What do you say we show these superhero boys how it's done.

Zee: Yeah! How is it done?

Kara: You, um-- You know, just-- And--

Ben: She mean Get 'em!

(Y/n): Guys wait! We need a plan! If these guys have the same powers like Superman and Supergirl, we need to work as a team or else we'll-

Ben: No time for plans! Let's go!

Rook: Oh no..!

(Y/n): No wait! We can't just-

But it was too late as your friends charged over, but this forced the three powerful villains to use super breath and blow them away. Ben manage to dodge it and tried to punch Zod, but Zod caught it and this left Ben shocked.

Zod: Not bad..! But not good enough you fool!

Zod then did a straight punch and pushed Ben to the ground hard.

(Y/n): Aw man.. this isn't good! Now it's just me, Rook, and Steve..! Oh and I forgot Wonder Woman..!

Rook: I say we need a formulate attack.

(Y/n): I agree..! Okay here my plan..! Rook, create a distraction..! Steve stay with Wonder Woman, and I will got for the blow!

Rook: Got it!

Steve: Leave it to me!

You quickly ran forward as Rook sent out an an auto Turret, but Ursa and Non deflect the blast sending out more heat vision. As for you, you quickly ran and did a vine attack by trapping the three.

Zod: You think this will hold me?!

(Y/n): Maybe not, but this will!

You sent out a flame blast to see if you can create some damage, but it didn't work as Zod came and did a punch on you. You block it back and punched Zod, but he caught it and grab you and slamming you down the ground hard.

Zod: Foolish insect! Did you think you can take us down so easily?!

(Y/n): You're right..! Maybe this won't be enough..! Let see you can handle this..!

You tapped onto the omnitrix and suddenly a bright light came as you transformed into..

(Y/n): Ultimate Swampfire!

Non and Ursa tried to attack, but you sent out a blue flame wave which pushes them back hard. Zod dodge it and tried to punch you, but you caught it back.

Zod: What?!

(Y/n): Nice try..! I won't fall for that trick again..!

You punched Zod hard and sent out a bunch of bombs as Zod dodge each one, there you saw Ursa and Non fighting Rook, but he was having a hard time fighting since they were super powerful and knock down Rook. Now it was only just you and the three villains left.

Zod: I'll give you credit for trying, but now.. we end this!

(Y/n): Not today!

You then saw them about to use a heat vision, but you dodge it quick and did a spinning attack sending out more bombs and creating blue flame explosions to throw them off. You quickly use this chance to fight them one by one, the first was to knock back Non with a punch, and then suddenly you saw Ursa coming in, but block it back.

Ursa: Not bad..! I didn't expect a human to transform into an alien.

(Y/n): I have my ways..!

Ursa: Not to mention your style, you impress me..! If you did serve Zod well, then you and I could get to know more...!

(Y/n): Thanks for the offer Ursa, but you're not my type!

You then grab her and threw her off the course, but the Zod came in flying like a bullet and knocking you down.

Zod: It's time you knew your place foolish human! This form of your won't save you!

(Y/n): Put a sock on it Zod! I won't stop fighting! I will fight until the very end!

Zod: The only one who will end this fight is I! ZOD!

Zod then did a punch as you tried to capture it, but however Ursa and Non came by and did a flying kick and left Zod with the finishing touch with a strong heat vision as you were push back and turned back to human.

(Y/n): Nothing we're doing is working..!

Zod: It's pointless to fight us! Now, If you will not bring Superman to us, then we must draw him out.

Suddenly Zod snap his fingers as Ursa and Non obeyed his command. Both of them grabbed a bus and lift it in the air, this forced everyone who was in the bus screaming in fear.

Zod: The son of Jor-El has till the count of ten to kneel before me. One!

Ursa and Non quickly crush the bus as people kept screaming in fear.

Karen: Oh, no!

Zod: Two!

They kept crushing the bus even further.

(Y/n): OH no! They're going to hurt those people!

Ben: We got to stop them now!

Rook: Agreed! But however we can't rush in recklessly, there are civilian in the bus!

Zee: They won't stop until they ask for Kal-El!

Jessica: *looks at Supergirl* Supergirl, can't you just call your cousin or something?

Kara: I don't know, he's pretty busy right-

(Y/n): There no time! We need him now!

Kara: Okay, okay, fine.

Kara took out her phone as she was waiting to call for her cousin.

Kara: It's ringing. He never picks up. He-- *The phone started to speak* Hi, Kal! Kal, listen, you have to come home stat! Zod is back! Yeah, but the last time, I was joking. And this time, it's totally real! He's literally standing right in front of me!

But then suddenly Kara stop answering the phone.

Kara: Kal, hello? Kal? Hello? *starts shaking her phone*

(Y/n): Um.. Kara.. IF you're Cousin plans on he's coming, now'll be a good time..!

Kara: Er.r. about that.. how do I explain.. Uh, bad connection?

Zod: Three!

(Y/n): Bad connection?! At a time like this..!

As Zod was counting down along with Ursa and Non crushing the bus even harder, the portal of the Phantom Zone was closing and growing smaller on the sky.

Babs: The portal is closing! What are we gonna do?

Zod: Four!

(Y/n): We need to get them on that portal or it's really game over!

Ursa and Non kept pushing the bus even further then before, while everyone panic, Diana was giggling with Steve.

Karen: *Shakes Diana* Wonder Woman, you have to snap out of it! We need you!

Zod: Five!

Jessica: This is really bad! They want Superman, but he's not here!

(Y/n): IF only he was here, because if he doesn't come in about 5 more seconds, then people are going to get hurt! Unless-

You quickly looked at your omnitrix which turned back to green and struck an idea.

(Y/n): I got no choice!

You quickly ran off as you and your friends were wondering where you were going.

Ben: (Y/n)?! Where are you going?

(Y/n): To end this!

You quickly ran off while Zod was counting a few more.

Zod: SIX!!!

Gareth: This isn't looking good!

Babs: Please, can't you just, I don't know shout for him?

Kara: I would if I-

???: Enough!

Everyone quickly looked up at the sky and there came a flying man with a cape.

Kara: Cuz?!

Babs: He here?!

Hal: I knew he wouldn't let us down!

Jessica: But I thought you said your phone was out of connection Supergirl!?

Kara: I did..!

Zod: *looks at the cape man* So.. finally you come Son of Jor-El!

???: I did..! Now let them go!

Zod: As you wish.. but after I ask you this Son of Jor-El! Kneel to your new ruler or die!

???: How about a third option, we take this fight even further instead!

The mysterious cape figure came to attack Zod and this forced Ursa and Non to drop the bus and go out to support him, the bus quickly dropped forcing Hal and Jessica to catch the bus. As the mysterious cape figure was going after Zod, all the heroes notices the difference to this Superman?

Kara: Wait a second.. is that..?

Hal: Green clothes and a white cape?! I knew it! He finally admired my color style!

Babs: But.. I never thought he would go green, did he change?

Zee: Superman never changes unless..

Ben: Yeah, it's not Superman.

The mysterious Superman? came and took away Zod, as Zod was opening his eyes, he notices the appearance and grew in angry.

Zod: Wait..! Your appearance! You're not Kal-el!

???: About time..? I knew this form wouldn't fool you much longer..!

Zod: You're that changeling fool!

The mysterious Superman? turned out to be you, but in your new form of a Superman

(Y/n): You like it? I made a few changes.

Zod: I don't know how you change into a Krytonian! But you shall pay for your life!

(Y/n): As if! Now let's see what this new guy- I mean.. should I say Solar Man can really do!

You punched Zod in the face and did a rapid punch, but Zod caught it and punch you back hard, and while you were flying back, you saw Ursa and Non looking shock and joined in the fight by kicking you back.

(Y/n): Oh boy..! This is going to hurt!

You brace for impact as you were sent flying back and into your friends.

Babs: That was amazing! You could turn into Superman!

(Y/n): Sure can..!

Ben: Wait was that the reason why you ran?

(Y/n): It was meant for a surprise attack, but.. that didn't go according to plan.

Kara: Okay, this whole time you could've turn into kryptonian?

(Y/n): Yep, I kind of forgot about it, but I'm still getting use to this power.

Oliver: So what now?

(Y/n): We keep fighting, but even in this form, I don't think I can handle Zod. We got to work together and fast..!

Jessica: Agreed, but how?

That was when You and Hal were looking at the sky and Zod coming back for a round 2, that was when you and Hal looked at each other at the plan and both nodded.

(Y/n): You thinking what I'm thinking..!

Hal: Yeah, let's do this!

Hal quickly went to Steve who was still with Wonder Woman.

Hal: Okay Steve!I got a hankering for some donuts.

(Y/n): And make sure you get it for everyone along with every good donut you can find!

Steve: I am on it. *whistling tune*

As Steve walked to the Donut store, You and Hal did a high five. Jessica of course was confused at this and so was everyone else.

Jessica: Donuts? Really?

Rook: I don't get how this plan is going to work.

(Y/n): Trust me, right now we need to get Diana in the zone again.

Ben: And the Donuts? Seriously?

(Y/n): Oh that's the end of the plan, but you'll find out later..! *looks at Wonder Woman* Hey Diana, you good?

Diana who was whispering indistinctly, quickly regain her vision of sight and started to stand up.

Karen: Wonder Woman?

Diana: *Quickly wakes up* We Must work together!

(Y/n): Finally! And this time, we do this together! Zod may be strong, but he doesn't know how teamwork make things right! *looks at Hal* So you and the bros are in this time? No quarrel?

Hal: Sure thing, this time we will agree to team up! All right, Wonder Woman, let's see some of that courage-in-the-flame stuff! You call the play and we'll follow. Right, guys?

All: Yo, Bros!

Hal: And girls.

All the girls nodded as Wonder Woman or Diana formed a new plan.

(Y/n): Alright, what the plan?

Diana: First order, we pair up. And then we send these demons back from whence they came.

(Y/n): Got it, let's do this you guys! Ben? You good?

Ben: I'm in!

Ben quickly got his omnitrix working and transformed into...

Feedback!

Ben: Ah yeah! Feedback time!

(Y/n): Let's do this!

As Zod, Ursa, and Non were coming back to Metropolis, the plan from you and your friends were quite simple, take down each villain at a time in separate order. The first thing was for Zatanna, Oliver, and Rook to distract Non. First Zatanna summoned a Radio box to make some magic and a closet putting Oliver and Rook inside and placing arrows on them by taking Oliver's quiver. Non was impress as he looked closely at her magic trick. Next up was Ursa who was distracrted by Ben, Babs, and Flash.

Babs: Hey, Ursula! Is everything in the Phantom Zone made of trash bags or just your outfit?

Ursa: Huh?

Ben: Is your name Ursula or Uranus? Because your name is like a planet, so does that mean you are a bigger ego?

Ursa: *gets annoyed* Why you little-

Babs: Ursula! Hey, Ursula, who did your hair? Calendar Man? 'Cause it's dated!

Ursa: My name is Ursa!

Ursa quickly sent out a heat vision attack, but miss as Flash saved Babs at super speed and Ben to use an electric attack forcing Ursa to get blown back.

Babs: Ha! Nice shot, Ursula! Your aim is just as on point as your boots.

Ursa tried to shoot again as she stood up, but Ben did a electric blast at her eyes.

Ben: Oh oops, sorry lady. I thought you loved the spotlights? Or maybe you spend too much time in the Phantom Zone doing your eye make-up!

Ursa: Shut up! *shoots another laser*

But however, the three heroes manage to dodge it quickly again.

Babs: *laughs* Missed again!

Ben: Come on now Ursalina?! I seen better aim from many people! Keep trying harder!

Ursa got annoyed as she attacked them, with the two villain distracted, Hal and Jessica both used their powers to summon a green rope and hook to make sure the portal to the Phantom Zone doesn't close. Which only leaves you, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl to attack Zod which wasn't going to be easy. Wonder Woman threw a shield which Zod block and dodge her sword attack. Kara came and did a flying punch, but Zod caught it and punch her to the building. You came and flew around and did a sidekick on Zod, who forced to block it quick.

Zod: I don't know how to obtain that form, but you are no match for me!

(Y/n): Don't count me out yet!

You quickly did a super breath at Zod who block it, but this gave time for Kara to do a heat vision at him. Zod got annoyed and punched you back and also sent Kara flying back. Diana used her Lasso of truth to capture him, but it failed as Zod took the lasso and threw Diana to the ground hard, along side was Garth who wasn't in the fight.

Garth: Um, Ms. Woman?

But Diana ignored him as she continued to fight Zod, You and Supergirl came to attack, but Zod caught you both and send you flying to the ground.

Garth: Ms. Girl? Mr. (L/n)? I'm ready to help, just let me know when you want me.

Kara: *Stretches* Just stay there, squirt. Do not move from that spot.

Garth: Aw. *Sadly*

(Y/n): Don't worry Garth, the plan is working. You'll get your chance! Don't give up! After all, you're our Ace card to the final plan!

Garth: Really thanks! *gets happy*

(Y/n): So just do what me and Kara want you to do, stay there and you'll get it!

Garth: Yes sir!

You smiled as you went back to fight Zod. Meanwhile Hawkman and Karen were heading to lexplorium to gather a single piece of kryptonite and manage to work together to get it. As the two heroes were gathering the final piece to ending the battle, Ursa was still shooting more heat vision at Barry, Babs, and Ben. But Ben absorb the energy and blast it back! This annoyed Ursa more and shoot out more missing each time at Barry and Babs who were dodging at super speed along with Ben.

Barry: What's wrong, Wursa? This relationship moving too fast for you?

Babs: *blows raspberry*

Ben: Want to call it a day? We can do this all day Ursalina!

Ursa: *scoffs* One the contrary. *inhales, blows*

Ursa took a deep breath and out came a freeze cold breath which froze both Babs, Barry, and Ben.

Ursa: I find the pace glacial.

As for Non, He was clapping at the performance from Zatanna and her magic trick with Oliver and Rook.

Zee: And now for the grand finale.

Zee summoned a giant arrow to struck the blow on the closet that was covered in arrow

Oliver: *groaning loudly* Oh, I am slain!

Rook: This feels painful!

Non quickly exclaims gleefully, until Zee revealed the trick of the final act.

Zee: Ta-da!

Out of the closet came Oliver and Rook who came alive and well.

Oliver: Not a scratch.

Rook: Love the magic trick my friend?

Non of course whines and growls in angry knowing he wasn't happy.

Rook: I think he's not happy about this.

Zee: Agreed, I think he expected some gore. *attempt to push the two in the closet* You two, Get back inside.

Oliver: Are you mad?

Non immediately started to growl in rage and was about to sent out a heat vision.

Rook: Guys! Take cover!

Zee: shinav "vanish" backwards"

Zee activated a teleport disappearing spell before they got hit. You and Wonder Woman were still fighting. But Zod punched you and grabbed Diana's hand.

Zod: Enough!

Diana was shock as Zod caught her fist. Then he clench hit hard forcing Diana to exclaims and groans in pain, Then Zod punched her so hard that she was sent flying to the ground. Kara went to see her along with you who was still standing your ground.

Zod: You've lost, Kara Zor-El and you pathetic shapeshifter copy! All of Earth will kneel before Zod. *scream in pride* Zod!

That was when you saw Ursa and Zod joining with him, but you didn't gave up as you went to attack. Ursa and Non tried to stop you, but you punch them back.

(Y/n): Out of my way!

You then went to Zod as he grabbed your fist and tried to punch you, but you block it and did a headbutt on his face. You then did a rapid punch as Zod did the same with a clash of punching, and then finally grabbing each other in angry.

Zod: Not bad human! You may be a kryptonian! But you face a real kryptonian warrior! You are nothing! *punches you* Face it! You are not Kal-el! You are not Superman! And I don't fear my own kind by the likes of you!

You quickly stood up after that punch and bravely flew up.

(Y/n): You're right, I'm not Superman! But just like him, I never stop fighting!

Zod: You'll be begging for mercy before me!

(Y/n): Never!

You then went back and did a heat vision, but Zod dodge it and used his own to attack you down. But you flew up as Zod was grabbing you in the neck.

Kara: (Y/n)!

Zod: It's over you pitiful weakling! Superman was a challenge, but you are nothing!

(Y/n): *gasp for air* You're right Zod, maybe this form isn't enough. In that case, if I can't beat you by your own kind or be like Superman! Then it's time for a new change!

You quickly hit your omnitrix and transformed into..

Monki!!

Zod: What this? Another useless transformation?

(Y/n): Heh! You haven't seen what he can do!

You quickly did a kick and then kick him again by sending him back. But Zod quickly used his strength and push you back and left Ursa and Non for the finishing blow as Kara grabbed you from falling down!

Zod: Transform all you want! You're no match for the might of ZOD!

But then you got up as Kara nodded knowing this battle wasn't over.

Kara: You okay?

(Y/n): I'm fine, let's finish this..!

Kara: Yeah!

You and Kara got up together to stand against Zod, Ursa, and Non.

Zod: Face it, you can't win! This victory now goes to Zod!

Kara: Oh, yeah?

Zod: Yeah. Now, kneel!

(Y/n): Or else what?

Zod: Or else, you shall fall by my might! For I am ZOD!

But then before the fight could happen, you and Kara looked at each other and nodded. Then suddenly you and Kara flew away fast from them. This left Zod, Ursa, and Non surprised and started to laugh at you two.

Ursa: Or run like a coward. That works, too.

As they were laughing, they suddenly stop laughing and started to cough in pain.

Zod: What? What's this? *gasps*

Suddenly he looks up to see Carter carrying a piece of Kryptonite knowing that this was the whole plan.

Karen: Oh, my gosh, you guys! I was all like, "Ah!" And he was all like, "Just go under the door." And I was all like, "Oh! Kryptonite! Whoa!" *laughs* Um...

Carter: *growling at her*

Karen: Oh, sorry, sorry.

Carter quickly used his mace to smash the Kryptonite into smaller pieces, one oft hem also landed near Diana.

Diana: Now!

Suddenly Flash vibrated hard enough to break the ice and free both himself, Babs, and Ben. Along with Zee appearing in thin air with Oliver and Rook. Everyone grabbed a piece of the Kryptonite as they all got into places. Zee grabbed the third crystal, Babs got the second, and Diana had the first one. You also appeared back along with Supergirl to keep a safe distance. Babs quickly tied the Kryptonite into her bolo rope and threw it at Ursa!

Babs: *grunting* Hey, Ursula! You're looking a little green!

As the Kryptonite landed on Ursa, she became weak due to the weakness as a Kryptonian. Suddenly Flash and Ben teamed up together for the final blow. Ben summoned a spark blast much bigger and Flash unleashing a tornado. This sent Ursa flying to the portal of the Phantom Zone.

Non wasn't happy as Zee attempt for a trick on him.

Non: Hmm? *gets angry* Grr!

Zee: Wait, what's that behind your ear?

Zee took out something from Non's ear and it was a Kryptonite which also made him weak too.

Oliver: Thank you! You've been terrific. *shoot out a boxing glove arrow* Ha!

Rook: I believe the earth term for is.. Say your last goodbye on earth!

Rook took out his proto tool and out came an electric line to taser off Non, and left Oliver for the finishing blow of a the boxing glove arrow to also sent him flying to the Phantom Zone. Suddenly Diana threw the piece of the Kryptonian at Zod, it may have weaken him, but not too much since he broke it surprising everyone!

Hal: Dude!

Zod: Foolish children, even Superman knows that Zod is a force of nature. Only another force of nature stands a chance against me!

Kara: We'll see about that!

Zod: Foolish Child! I told you.. nothing can stop me!

Kara attempt to punch Zod back hard, but Zod again overpowered her and at this point, you finally had enough and attacked him with your own strength, but Zod looked down on you!

Zod: You don't learn do you? Your form won't beat me! You are nothing!

Zod punched you down as everyone else tried to fight back, but Zod did a thunderclap and blew everyone away. Kara stood up to fight once more, but Zod finally had enough and went close to her by grabbing her on the neck.

Zod: It's time you learn your place Kara Zor-El! If you won't kneel, then you shall die here!

Suddenly Zod sent out a heat vision on Kara and blasted her off which shocked everyone as she was hurt badly, you then saw this happening and felt something off from your body as you saw Kara and everyone getting hurt in front of you..!

Zod: *laughes* In the end, those who don't obey the will of Zod will be eliminated! HAHAHAH!

You clench your fist in anger as your Saiyan hair started to change color into a different size. Your aura grew bigger as you saw Kara hurt and Zod laughing at you with evil intent.

(Y/n): *checks on Kara* Are you okay..?

Kara: I'm.. fine..

That was when you felt a surge of anger around you as your power grew more and more, the whole world started to shake as your power grew more and more, suddenly you looked at Zod with a serious glare.

(Y/n): Zod..! You hurt my Supergirl..! And my friends..! I.. I.. I won't forgive you!!! I.. won't let you get away with this..! This suffering..!

Zod: And what are you going to do? I told you before, only a force of nature can-

(Y/n): SHUT UP! *Gets anger*

You then grew more anger inside as your hair changing into yellowish hair and an yellow aura surrounded you as you grew stronger and stronger, your power grew as a huge light surrounded your body and power. You finally gave in your pure anger an shouted with all your might!

(Y/n): *powers up and screams* Leave my friends alone! RAHHHHH!!!!!

You then shouted with your might as you transformed into a powerful form known as....

By the time you transformed, your friends grew shock and Zod was surprised as the light around you shine with your raging aura and your hair turned into golden flares along with your saiyan tail turning yelloww.

Zee: Too bright..!

Diana: What in the name of Zeus Almighty?!

Zod: What.. what is that form?!

Ben: Cool!!!

Oliver: What in the world?!

Barry: Awesome!

(Y/n): *glares at Zod* Your ruling days on earth is over! I'm ending your nightmare once and for all ZOD!

You quickly came to Zod at quick speed as Zod was alarmed at this but acted calm.

Zod: I don't know where you obtain this power, but it doesn't matter! You only change your appearance, but it won't be enough to stop me!

Zod attempt to punch you, but you caught it which shocked Zod.

Zod: What?! *gets surprised*

(Y/n): My turn!

You then punched Zod so hard that he nearly felt his stomach flip upside down and then did an super uppercut and did a rapid punch non-stop. Zod tried to use heat vision on you, but it had no effect as you came and did a flying kick and sent Zod close to the phantom zone.

Zod: *groaned in pain* Impossible?! Where on earth are you getting this power?! How did this insect get so powerful so fast?!

(Y/n): That because I know what I'm fighting for! And you hurt my friends and this planet for too long! This end now Zod!

Zod tried to punch you, but you grabbed it again.

(Y/n): Give it up Zod, you can't beat me this time..! No matter how powerful you are..! I don't care if you're some sort of God or a powerful being, you can't never win this battle, even with that so called pride! You know why?

Zod: Why you-?!

(Y/n): Because I fight for my friends and together we're unstoppable and stronger! *shouts for Kara* Alright Kara now!

Kara nodded and used her heat vision on the fire hydrant which exploded with water.

Garth: *yells* What?!

(Y/n): Alright Garth! Don't hold back! Show him why you're called Aqualad!

Kara: Go for it, squirt!

Aqualad looked at you and Kara, and smirked knowing he's got this! He quickly used his hydrokinesis and used all the water and turned into a giant water dragon. You then stood next to the water dragon.

(Y/n): Good job, let's end this!!!

You focused as you formed your hand into a blasting stand and charged your energy with everything you had...

(Y/n): Ka.. me... Ha... Me...!!!!! *Charges up your attack*

A bright blue light came as Gareth controlled his water Dragon at Zod.

Zod: No..! I won't let you! Die!!

Zod tried to use his heat vision, but it was too late as you charged your full power.

(Y/n): This time.. you're going back where you belong..! *opens your attack* HAAAAAAAA!!!

You unleash a burst of blue energy along with Gareth with his water dragon at Zod's heat vision, Zod tried to blast both of you and Gareth attack away, but however with your ultimate blast, it combined into Gareth's water dragon turning into an energy blue like dragon and blasted Zod back.

Zod: What?! Impossible!? I'm Zod..! I can't be beaten by-!

But it was too late as Zod was hit by the fusion made dragon attack and was sent into the Phantom Zone! This left Hal and Jessica to let go of the portal as it closed sealing off for good!

Kara: Ha! Take that, sucka!

Gareth smiled as everyone cheered for him, including you. You went down as you power down and turned back to human. You were taking deep breath from that form.

(Y/n): Phew.. that took a lot out of me..!

Ben: What was that form?

(Y/n): Beats me.. I might call it..um.. super.. saiyan.. something..

Kara: Whatever it was.. it was awesome!

Diana: You saved the day!

(Y/n): No, it's all of us that saved the day..! Now.. speaking of saving, I'm starving..! Where Steve?

Everyone agreed to find Steve who was going to get the donuts, while Kara stayed behind and looked at the sky with relief.

Kara: We did it, Mom. We got him.

Kara then went to join you and your friends, and together you went into some sort of Iron-pole like in the sky and sat together to eat some donuts, along with Steve.

Steve: It was touch-and-go for a while I thought I was really gonna let you guys down coming back without sprinkles. But then the lady found some more in the back, and the day was saved.

Diana was still giggling and nearly fell and of course Kara saved her.

Barry: You know, when you really think about it, if Steve hadn't left to get those donuts, then Wonder Woman never would have had the idea to get the Kryptonite, and that "Kneel!" guy would have totally taken over the world. Not to mention if (Y/n) haven't used that new transformation along with Gareth's water dragon, then maybe Zod would've easily took over the world..!

Ben: Agreed!

Oliver: Steve Trevor and (Y/n) did it again!

Boys: Yo, Bros!

All the Girls groans at this, but as for you. You didn't mind as you ate a donut and looked at your aliens.

(Y/n): Guess I should be careful of using Monki for now..!

Babs: But say (Y/n), how on earth did you make that form?

Hal: Yeah, I'm curious too..

(Y/n): I don't know what got over me. I just got angry and poof, I transform and literally one shot Zod.

Kara: I say that was awesome..! Maybe we should try to see which one of is stronger.

(Y/n): Agreed, but first.. let's eat. All this fighting got me starving..!

Kara: Yeah.. and um.. one last thing.. (Y/n)..

(Y/n): Hmm? What is it?

Kara got closer to you and kissed you on the cheek which surprised everyone. You and Kara were blushing like crazy right now as you tried to not look at each other.

Kara: That was.. for punching Zod for me..

(Y/n): I.. I.. um.. I guess you're welcome?

Ben: *smiles* It's about time..

(Y/n): *annoyed* BEN!

Your friends laughed at this scene as they all ate donuts together, it was a peaceful day and that the great evil was finally gone for good. Meanwhile, another person was sensing a powerful energy from you and was smiling.

???: So.. another one huh? Interesting..!

And there you go, you and your friends manage to stop Zod and his crew from taking over the earth! You also now can access Super Saiyan when you become "Monki". But be warn that this is your first time doing it, so be careful! Besides that, thank you for reading this next big event that I wrote down, hopefully it was worth the wait! Please comment down below for anything surprising about the scenes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 962 13
Ben Tennyson is sent into another dimension and gets trapped there, but he meets some hero's in the Arrowverse. This will take place around season 4...
17.6K 394 27
I don't own ben 10 or the characters , it's owned by man of action , but the story and characters , or variations I make are mine Description: Our h...
33.8K 866 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
91.7K 2.5K 36
The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoon network and all artwork used belongs t...