Wanted (Tubbo X Reader)

By Nobody_Existed

Y/n came from a very toxic house hold. One day she had enough. She ran away to her best friend, Tommy. When s... More

INFO
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
019
020
A/n

011

423 3 10
By Nobody_Existed

~~Y/n's POV~~
I wake up and realize I was still on the couch. I tried to get up only to get pulled back down by arms around my waist. I look over to see a sleeping Tubbo cuddled next to my side.

I blushed and decided not to wake him up. So I got comfortable and scrolled on Twitter.

I saw a tweet by the one and only Tommyinnit himself.

TommyInnit
@tommyinnit

Look at the lovebirds 🙄✋

17,398 ♻️ 356 🗨️ 300K ♥️

*Comments turned off*

I groaned as Tubbo started to stir awake.

"What's wrong?" He asked in a deep sleepy voice. I would be lying if I said it wasn't hot.

"Look what Tommy posted." I said showing him my phone.

"Oh damn sorry." He said as he realized how we were laying.

"Oh no problem I was comfortable." I stated.

"Ok but what are we gonna do about it?" He asked.

"I have and idea." I said with a devilish grin.

As soon as I said that guess who came walking down the stairs.

"Tommy mother fucking innit. Get you ass over here." I tell him. He gulps and slowly walks over.

I look at him. "Tommy what is 2×4?" I ask him knowing he sucks at math.

"I don't fucking know. 356? You know I suck at math." He says as Tubbo burst out laughing.

"356 seconds till I come over there and beat you ass." I say standing up as Tubbo laughs even harder.

"WHAT WHY!" He yelled pretty much making the whole house wake up.

"YOU TWEETED!" I yell back.

"WHAT DID I TWEET?" He asked as I started walking towards him.

"Stupid question." I state as everyone in the house is pretty much watching.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Tommy screams as he starts running but not before I grip him by the arm and pull him down sitting on his back pinning them on the ground above his head.

"The one you tweeted last night." I say in a dark voice. "You not making this out alive. You'll be today's breakfast." I say rather intimidating.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK TUBBO?" I ask making sure he heard me.

"I think that would be a good idea. We don't have to listen to his annoying child voice all day." He replied.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP TUBBO AND GET HER OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING SIMP!" He yelled at Tubbo.

"Well now that you called me a fucking SIMP you can rot in hell. I just want breakfast. Y/nnn can you make breakfast nowwww." Tubbo pleaded.

"Sure but what do you want to do with Tommy?" I ask as and idea popped in my head. "Hey Ranboo can you come here for a second?" I ask.

"Sure." He replied. "Whatcha need?" He asked as I whisper something in his ear.

"Sure I can do that!" He said sounding excited.

"Ok are you ready?" I ask.

"Ready and waiting." He replied as I jumped of Tommy as Ranboo grabbed him by the waist picking him up and taking him outside with all of us following.

Ranboo walks up to the pool and dropped Tommy in as we all ran to the house and locked the doors.

"RANBOO GO LOCK THE FRONT DOOR!" I yell as he ran to the front door locking it.

Everyone burst out laughing as we saw a soaked Tommy getting out of the pool. He ran to the back door and started banging on it.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!" He yelled.

"Guys I see the holy Bible." I say running to get it waiting for the banging on the back door stop.

Once it stopped it was time. I unlocked the door.

"FUCKING HOLY BIBLE ATTACK!" I yell chucking the bible at Tommy quickly opening the door then slamming it shut locking it again as everyone burst out laughing.

"Oh m-my god-od Y-y/n where the-e hell d-did you f-find-d the f-fucking-ing Bible?" Dream wheezed after he asked.

"What can I say? I have a secret power that I can summon the power of Christ and hurt people with it." I say as I burst out laughing.

"Ok okokok can you start making breakfast now?" Tubbo asks.

"Sure. What do we have?" I ask.

"I don't know. Whatever you find we can eat." Wilbur says.

I found pancake mix and eggs and started making eggs and pancakes. I can't make bacon technoblade is here. He would be eat his own brethren.

"Ok I'm gonna make eggs and pancakes. I can't make bacon techno would be eating his long lost brother." I said dramatically. "Well let Tommy back inside after food is done" I state starting to make pancakes.

~~Time skip food is done~~
"FOOD IS DONE LET THE DEMON INSIDE!" I yell getting ready for Tommy to attack me.

As the door opens Tommy runs inside.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH HOW DARE YOU!" He yells at me.

"DO YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING FOOD OR NOT DEMON OF A BITCH BOY CHILD!" I yell.

"IM NOT A FUCKING CHILD!" He yells back.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD I WILL THROW ANOTHER FUCKING BIBLE AT YOU! DO YOU WANT FUCKING BREAKFAST OR NOT?! I CAN GIVE IT TO TUBBO AND RANBOO!" I yell making him shut up.

"Yes mom." He says as he sits down.

"Good now that you calmed down. Everyone take your seat and eat." I say handing out plates.

I sit next to Tubbo while everyone started eating and having their own conversations.

"Your scary sometimes." He says.

I gasp dramatically making everyone shut up. "Tubbo how could you." I say putting my hand over my heart. "I'm so hurt" I say.

"NO IM SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU." He says apologizing.

"Tubbo it's fine I was joking." I say reassuring him.

"Oh well nevermind. I'm getting back to eating." He says.

"Damn you really care for me." I say.

"Yep" he says.

"Okay well later tonight Niki can I use your car to get more food?" I ask her.

"Yea sure." She says.

"Wait you know how to drive?" Tommy asks.

"I mean yea. I taught myself when I was 16." I say.

"WAIT YOU TAUGHT YOURSELF?!" He yells.

"Yea I thought you knew this?" I say.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD NO. HOLY SHIT!" he yells as everyone looks at me surprised except Niki.

"Ok well I'm board and I finished eating I'm gonna go watch a movie then head out." I say getting up.

I sit down on the couch and put and the lion king.

Soon enough everyone else joined and we finished the movie.

"Alright well I gotta go get more food. Niki toss me the keys." I say as Niki throws me the keys and i cought them with no problem.

"By everyone." I say as I close the door.

I walk up to the car and get in. I start driving till I stop at a stop sign. I start going when it hits my turn.

A car speeds and hits me. I end up doing spins and flip over and I hit a tree that goes threw the windshield and hits me. And with that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everything goes black.

Word count: 1215
A/n: Oooo clif hanger.. anyway have a good day or night depending where you are remember to drink water and eat food. Also follow my sister DigDigDag

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 137 15
𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎..... ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝚂𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜' 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗...
1.8K 126 29
"What do you want from me?!" He yelled at her. The rain poured down around them as she tried to walk away for good. She was tired of it. Tired of be...
474K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
3.6K 41 14
this is a ranboo x reader fanfic! i will update as much as i can - there will be no smut in this what so ever! only things like kissing, cuddling and...