MISS AMERICAN PIE; Brady Hepn...

Da apolloswan

❛ ━━・❪ 🥧 ❫ ・━━ ❜ ❛❛ bye - bye, miss american pie ❜❜ ────────────────── ᝰ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 a you... Altro

MISS AMERICAN PIE
ooo. | two
ooo. | three
ooo. | four
ooo. | five
ooo. | six
ooo. | seven
ooo. | eight
ooo.| nine
ooo.| ten
ACT TWO. america
ooo.| eleven
ooo. | twelve
ooo.| thirteen
ooo.| fourteen
ooo.| fifteenth
𝟭𝟬 𝗸 🕯️
ooo.| chapter sixteen
ooo. | chapter seventeen
ooo.| Christmas special
ooo.| chapter eighteen
ooo.| chapter nineteen
a/n

ooo. | one

3K 56 38
Da apolloswan

ooo. chapter one; instagram comments

strawberrymari

liked by brady_hepner and 4381 others

strawberrymari my happy place 🥧✨

View all 2936 comments

brady_hepner the pie looks amazing 🤭
      | strawberrymari why thank you🤍

2 hours ago

          MARIANA walked down the spiral stairs that lead into the bakery she worked at. "Berry Bakery", was a family owned business that had been passed down to her since her mother got accepted into being a teacher at the local school near by.

Sometimes it was a hassle to run a bakery and go to school at the same time but she loved it. Giving to the community was something she cared to do, no matter the conditions. Making other people made her happy, to her life was like a berry pie. Baked well and it makes the taster happy and warm.

The female was known for her baking skills and photographing skills, yet lately she was blown away when more people began following her. Mariana had to suspect that it was because a certain blue eyes male had began commenting on her posts.

By posts she means every single one.

Mariana did not mind the attention but it was odd on how sudden he took interest on her. She's never been one to reach out and make herself known, nor did she understand how he found her.

The whole different counties thing made her think that the instagram system would split them unless they specifically searched them up. Then again she didn't mind.

Brady Hepner seemed like a nice person, he usually commented on her baking and nothing more. Sometimes he would ask simple question and she didn't think anything of them; so she answered them truthfully.

What she didn't expect to figure out was that the male was pretty famous in the US and some other places. He was an actor and model so it was obvious that he was well known, more than Mariana ever could be. During her research she figured out that he was mainly known for staring in the new hit movie "The Black Phone".

She heard someone at her school mention it before but with all her work any of her free time was spent at home painting from her balcony or catching up on sleep.

So that very same day she decided to watch the trailer, let's just say that didn't go very well. Mariana wasn't a big fan of horror movies.

Being so frightened she grabbed her sleeping bag she moved into her parents room and feel asleep on the floor next to her mom. Eyes wide open to the point her eyes turned red from refusing to blink. Even the next day she was being paranoid, always looking out the window as if someone was watching.

Never let Mariana watch a horror movie or trailer ever again.

strawberrymari

liked by brady_hepner and 10,238 others
tagged @/theblackphone @/brady_hepner

strawberrymari never. EVER. let me watch a horror movie/trailer ever again

view all 10,238 comments

brady_hepner is it that scary?
| strawberrymari i am scarred for life, who knew someone could look so creepy bent backwards

48 minutes ago

FIRST CHAPTER !!

what do you guys think about it? leave comments on what you think i could possibly add to this story

━━ 🥧 ・━━

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

353K 8.1K 28
"Why do you care if I kiss other girls? We're not together, we're friends" he stated swallowing his emotions. "You're right, why should I care? Like...
Luna Da anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.5M 329K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...
111K 5.4K 38
❗disclaimer: this was my first ever Cake fanfic. I do not recommend reading it - my other fics are way better❗️ "I've heard so many cynical people sa...
688K 23.4K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...