Omni-AlienTrixHero! Story of...

By PikDslayer

The story is about another superhero character which is you on your story who becomes an omnitrix hero like B... More

Your own Profile/Omnitrix design
Chapter 1: Beginning in Metropolis
Chapter 2: The Seventh member and secrets
Chapter 3: Knowing the Teams's cooperation and training session
Chapter 4: Sweet Justice goes wrong, Friendship is torn
Chapter 5: Forgiveness and comeback rescue!
Chapter 6: The identity of the mastermind, first and final villain battle
Chapter 7: Meeting old friends and Bunny sitting disaster
Chapter 8: Love/Hate Triangle. Hatred and romance
Chapter 9: Training and a revenge
Chapter 10: Another Omnitrix user?!! Bully revealed!
Chapter 11: Fake hero celebrity, Villain or Hero?
Chapter 12: The Rise of the Cheetah!
Chapter 13: Super Who? The true hero of Metropolis! Superman vs Supergirl!
Chapter 14: The story of (Y/n)'s origin and the second omnitrix!
Chapter 15: A castle ghost!
Chapter 16: Happy returns, Bellwood finest work and Alien wedding!
Chapter 17: The showdown and (Y/n)'s favorite alien
Chapter 18: The showdown part 2! Feedback Comeback!
Chapter 19: Livewire's Gossips! Electrical whisper and terror!
Chapter 20: She might be a giant, but size never matters!
Chapter 21: Meeting the Star girl twins from space!
Chapter 22: Museum fight! A battle of Brains over Brawn!
Chapter 23: From Bat to worse! Batgirl's secret origin!
Chapter 24: The Genie and the return of the Dark crimson Magician!
Chapter 25: Kara care! Romance moments.
Chapter 26: Innervasion Arc Part 1: A dark truthful Nightmare
Chapter 27: Innervasion Arc Part 2: Journey inside of the Omnitrix!
Chapter 28: Innervasion Arc Part 3! Origin of Virtual and raging storm!
Chapter 29: Innervasion Arc Part 4! Final battle of the High override!
Chapter 30: The Beeline! A hero's risk of bravery!
Chapter 31: The familiar encounter!
Welcome to Season 2!
Your next Harem!
Next harem part 2
Next Harem part 3
Next Harem part 4
Next Harem part 5
Next Harem Part 6
Chapter 32: Epic Crossover Nexus! Multiverse of Heroes united!
Chapter 33: Store of every Heroes's desire!
Chapter 34: Misgivng tree! A green nature relationship!
Chapter 35: Meeting the Crystal Gem and training course
Chapter 36: Keith's return and battle for the 19's!
Chapter 37: The secret is out!
Chapter 39: A familiar ghost encounter
Chapter 40: New girls from a different world
Chapter 41: Race till the end!
Chapter 42: Gotham Con, Crazy friendly reunion
Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!
Chapter 44: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy! Part 2
Chapter 45: The Angel sisters and new weapon!
Chapter 46: A new family member! Growing truthful memories of despair!
Chapter 47: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe!
Chapter 48: Frenemies! battle between friend or foe! Part 2!
Chapter 49: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice!
Chapter 50: Soul Sister! The female Samurai of vengeance and absolute Justice 2!
Chapter 51: The new villain of shiny desire! The bird prey's Secrets!
Chapter 52: A Friendly Robot encounter! Meet the robot hero of Tremorton!
Chapter 53: Ragecat! The birth of the Red Lantern!
Chapter 54: Hazbin Hotel! Meeting the Demon Hotel special crew!
Chapter 55: TheGoodTheBadAndTheBizarre, Supergirl's worst enemy and nightmare!
Chapter 56: Tummy Trouble! Battle for Planet food!
Chapter 57: Magic overflowing! Zee's personal feelings..!
Chapter 58: The Three bros in space! Rook's home planet and a crazy invasion!
Chapter 59: Halloween Event! Spooky night!
Chapter 60: The vengeance of Cheetah! The hunter's return!
Chapter 61: The beautiful Christmas of Heroes!
Chapter 62: Return of an old enemy!
Chapter 63: Vilgax must croak! The prison, the frog, and the escape disaster!
Chapter 64: To BE or not to BEE, A tale of a BumbleBee

Chapter 38: The plumber secrets/Origin story

809 9 4
By PikDslayer

After the battle with Glory, soon or later, you helped your parents fix the door. Although your friends decided to help as well, by using their powers to fix the remaining parts of your home. Soon or later, the house was back to normal, but only for now.

(D/n): Alright, the house is finally back where it should be.

Jessica: Glad we can help Mr. (L/n).

(D/n): No problem, and please call me (D/n).

Ben: So.. anything else we can fix with?

(D/n): Nope, I think this will be enough.

(Y/n): You sure dad? I mean, me and Ben can-

(D/n): Nah it's fine son. Besides the home that we just bought doesn't mean anything. After all, we are part of a home.

(M/n): Aww.. thanks sweetie.

Kara: Pff.. I'm not going to lie, this house building was way too easy.

Zatanna: I agree, but it's pretty hot. *Waves her hand for air* I need some sort of cooler or-

(M/n): Don't worry.. *Brings out cold lemonade* Anyone thirsty?

Ben: Aw sweet!

Kara: I call dibs!

Batgirl: Hey that's my thing!

Diana: Thoses Drinks are mine!

Soon your friends were all going after the lemonade drinks and you smiled as your friends were drinking some fresh cold lemonade and your father was patting on the back. After that, your friends were about to leave to their homes.

(Y/n): Alright see you guys!

Kara: Take care (Y/n)!

Ben: Yeah, and try to contact better next time.

(Y/n): Aw shucks, I will!

Diana: We will always be here if you are needed!

Rook: Take care.

(Y/n): Same goes to you too Rook.

By the time your friends went away, you went to rejoin your family to the home that was finally rebuild. You went inside and just then, you saw your parents coming along with you.

(Y/n): Hmm? OH mom.. Dad.. Whats up?

(D/n): Hey son, we're just checking on you. But I feel like there is more important matters we need to discuss.

(Y/n): *Sigh* Yeah I know.. no more secrets. I'll make sure that this doesn't happen again

(M/n): OH no we're not talking about that problem. What we were trying to tell you about our secret.

(Y/n): Wait.. for real? But.. why?

(D/n): Because it's better for us to tell you all that is happen and also the main reason why we had to leave
Bellwood.

(Y/n): Wait, so you mean.. this secret you two had was also the main reason why we left Bellwood?

(D/n): Yes.. Come.. we'll explain everything.

You followed your parents into the living room, and there your father sat next to your mom while you sat at the other side of the couch.

(Y/n): So.. how did this all happen? Like.. what do I need to know?

(D/n): Well for starters.. it all started about a long year ago. Or more like 10 years ago.

(Y/n): Ten years?

(M/n): Yes, we have been plumbers when we went near Bellwood, but that was only when we first met.

(D/n): Exactly. Our life was different back then. Before I became a plumber, I was once a young kid like you once and I was studying hard to become an engineer. Probably have to do with cars and study and stuff. I worked hard and eventually made it to the day I become a car engineer. Since then, I decided to celebrate with my friends on my hard work effort which was held at this party hall. It was like the good old days in the year of 1997 and that was when I finally met your mother.

(Y/n): Really? You and Mom met each other?

(M/n): Why of course, I too went to the same college like your father, but to be fair, I didn't know what I was studying for and in matter of fact, I just took it in and just study more about the garden life. Until I met your father and well.. you could say that it was a bit complicated at first. But when we discover even more secrets, it even got more complicated.

(Y/n): Wait wait..! What do you mean.. more complicated?

(D/n): Don't worry son, I know you have so many questions to ask. But you'll find your answer here. Now where was I.. or right! Your mother and I first met and you know, the usually we had some fun times and did some chatting about our life. But that was when there was something special about your mother.

(Y/n): Something about my mom? What do you mean?

(D/n): Well since you're new to the alien stuff, but the special part about your mother that you don't know is that.. she isn't human.

(Y/n): *Gasp* What?

(M/n): It's true, I have kept myself hidden for so long. Maybe it's time I show you who I really am.

(Y/n): Whoa whoa.. Um.. I get the alien stuff already, but what does this have to do about mom not exactly human.

(D/n): Trust me, it's a lot to explain like I said. But I think it's best that we show you.

(Y/n): Really?

(D/n): Yes.. *Looks at your mom* It's okay honey, I'm sure he'll least understand.

(M/n): *Takes a deep breath* Oh boy.. I sure do hope so.

You saw your mom take off something in her neck and it revealed some sort of violet sapphire on it and she was about to take it off.

(This necklace is something your mother wore and was given by your father during their anniversary)

(Y/n): Huh? Isn't that Mom's-

(D/n): Yeah, remember the time when I told you how I gifted your mom on our 10th Anniversary Honey moon? Well that was the gift and there is one more surprise.

(Y/n): Er.r. okay? I mean it's just mom taking off your gi-

But before you can finish talking, you notices that after your mom took off her necklace, her whole body begin to change and suddenly you saw her one and only true form. Soon or later, you recognize the form that your mom gave and she was covered in purple-pink aura body with a long light purple violet hair with energy around.

(This image is your mom's true form, so it's similar to Gwen, Sunny, and Verdona)

(Y/n): -if..!! *You get surprised* Whoa! What?!

(D/n): Like we said.. this is what your mom is truly like. The truth is.. your mother is an alien. Or more in a description race code for Anodite.

(Y/n): An anodite? You mean mom was an anodite?

(D/n): Well for translation, it means that anodite are a free-spirited race of humanoid energy beings. Basically your mother has powers of mana and life force itself.

(M/n): So.. you're not afraid of me are you?

(Y/n): Afraid? What? No mom, I'm not. I'm just surprised about all of this.

(M/n): OH.. I'm so sorry son, I know this has meant a lot to you, but sometimes I couldn't reveal myself to the world. Even your father knew my powers are beyond to this world.

(Y/n): Okay.. I understand. I mean.. to be fair, I did met another one.

(M/n): I see your- Wait..! What did you say?

(Y/n): Oh right.. you see I also met another anodite too and I think that her name was.. um.. Verdona.

Your mother and father were surprised about this and you got confused on why they were shock.

(Y/n): Is something wrong?

(D/n): Why.. um.. yes. To be honest son, I didn't think you met Verdona.

(Y/n): Wait.. are you telling me that you two met her before?

(M/n): Yes.. You see Verdona back then was my mentor. She was like a teacher and a mother to me. I usually call her like an older sister, but technically she is much older than me.

(Y/n): Wow.. just like Dad training with Max.

(D/n): Yep, we do have in common.

(M/n): I haven't seen her for a while by the time I was ready to be on my own.

(Y/n): So.. wait, you mean after you were trained by Verdona, then you went to Earth.

(M/n): Possibly. Back then in my home planet, Verdona mention about more on Earth and how she met a handsome brave man name Max. And here I thought humans were different then most alien species. But then again, it only depends on who was good and who was bad. To be fair, I didn't have good cooperation with other aliens around. But humans were the next step and that was when I finally found someone who could.. well um..

(D/n): Show how much I like you.

(M/n): *Blushes* Oh.. (D/n)...!

(Y/n): Um.. okay? Anything else I need to know?

(D/n): Oh right..! Ahem! So therefore, ever since we decided to have our date and you know hang out a bit. That was when it was a full moon night and it was finally time to show how much we love each other. Your mother was nervous at first knowing she had a secret and she showed me her alien form. She thought that I was going to "Chicken" out. Get it?

(Y/n): *Sigh* Please.. dad...

(D/n): Alright alright, I'll stop fooling around. AS I was saying, I saw your mom's alien form and that was when that I told her that I wasn't afraid and in matter of fact, I was happy that she get to show her real form even if her human form doesn't work well.

(Y/n): So.. you mean.. mom could have stop using her human form all the time.

(M/n): Sometimes, but only when I'm near you, your father, Max, and probably at a nearby planet. Although I do miss my home planet.

(Y/n): Really? Then.. why didn't you go back?

(M/n): I would have gone back to my home planet, but I couldn't resist to leave your father. But however your father understood my feelings and decided to let me go, and then that was when after 5 more years I saw your father again and this time he grew up so fast and was no longer your age.

(Y/n): So.. how old was father?

(D/n): Oh that's an easy one. I was only about 22 years old. I met your mother when I was finally saw Max. At first I didn't know who he was, but he knew that I saw your mom as an alien and told me his secret about his love ones similar to your mom. I understood him quickly and therefore, he told me that if I truly wanted to know more about the galaxy around, I had to join with him. I was going to change my mind, but I decided to go with him and soon or later, my first day of becoming a plumber was at an end. I finally became a rookie and suddenly saw your mother again. This time she was surprised that I was a plumber as well, and therefore she decided to join.

(Y/n): Really? But why?

(M/n): Because I feel like there is so much I can do in earth since my home planet is just normal for now. I decided to become the new plumber of my home planet even though it doesn't need plumber protection. I once teamed up with your father and Max, along with the other plumbers. Including well.. you know Scarhorn before he went rogue on us. After that, he and I finally found true love and we got married. It was a wonderful moment in my life.

(D/n): Heh, indeed. Once we got married, we were happy at first, but however as a plumber. We had too many enemies in the past that are wanting to hunt down plumbers and including us. So we had no choice but to call off our plumbers and plus.. you were about to be born anytime soon.

(Y/n): Oh.. that um.. wow..

(D/n): I told you it was a lot of information.

(Y/n): If that's true.. then how come I wasn't born to have my mom's powers?

(D/n): Oh right.. about that, we're getting there.

(Y/n): Okay.

(D/n): Since then we were close to becoming parents and also as plumbers. But there was so much risk out there than we can ever know. Right now, our our best chance was that before you were born, we had to hid ourselves in a normal life. I wanted to come back to being a plumber with your mother, but sadly I couldn't. You were being born soon and that your mother and I needed to protect you and find somewhere else to be hidden. Max was able to provide the need and we finally found a home at Bellwood which was very close to Ben's parents. I felt happy back then and sooner or later, you were finally born. You were still a cute baby back then.

(Y/n): OH.. I see.. Does that mean, all this about the secret that you were plumbers and quitting the job was.. my fault?

(M/n): Oh no sweetie, of course not. We would never blame you for you being born with us. But there is still much you should also know.. like how on earth did you not feel anything powerful around you?

(Y/n): Really? You mean.. your powers?

(M/n): Yes.. and the truth is that, I have heard of aliens and Humans combining their DNA to create life when it comes to.. um.. Mating season I think. But as I was saying, you were finally born, but something wasn't right.

(Y/n): Wait.. what do you mean?

(D/n): When you were born, you were once a baby boy by the time we checked with the doctors and here we thought everything was normal and we're worried that if we had a child with crazy born powers, then that could lead to a problem. However, we were wrong and sooner or later, you were glowing pink and was losing control. Cause you see, many anodite are born to be females since it was base on a female alien species homeward. Your mother was able to control her powers when she was born, but a male version has a hard time especially when you were half born with human and a anodite. Your mother and I were worried that with that much unstable energy, then you would lose control. After all, your mother had life energy and she bestow it into you. But we knew the risk about the warnings and had to rush towards to the plumber base. That was only one solution to save you and that you needed DNA from a human being. So basically I took the risk and gave you my blood, after your mother absorb all the life pink energy from you. You needed my human DNA to survive and it was the only option, If we didn't do this.. then well.. we could have.. lost you. I nearly pass out during that event, but as long as you were safe, that what matters.

(Y/n): Oh.. OH wow.. I..I didn't know.

(D/n): It's a lot to take in son, sometimes there are many sacrifices we had to make.

(Y/n): So wait.. I'm still human right?

(D/n): Yep, after all I gave you my blood and saved your life. It was a risk chance but all bets we're off. Soon you were back to being a human baby boy and we were happy.

(Y/n): I.. No..! Wait! Wait.. wait a minute! Are you saying that the reason why this happen was because I was born as a male? A human? Does that mean... that I didn't deserve to exist at all? With you two losing your jobs as plumbers and the day I wasn't meant to have powers like my mom as a anodite, including everything-

(D/n): What? No..! No no no no no no! OF course not Son! It's okay! We would never say that and we will never will! We're proud of you being born and as part of the family!

(M/n): Of course! We love you sweetie and don't you forget it. We had so long waited for a child, even though we were nervous. But your father always wanted to be with me and to do that, is to start a life as a family. We did everything to make sure you still exist. But just because you're not an anodite like me, doesn't mean that I don't like you. I still love you just like your father, even though humans can be difficult to understand sometimes.

(Y/n): OH.. Okay.. Thanks mom.. and Dad.

(D/n): You're welcome. Remember son, we are always there. But just remember as family number 1 in this house, is to always be together no matter the cost.

(Y/n): Okay.

(M/n): Well, that's about everything we said so far.

(Y/n): So.. I have a few more questions.

(D/n): Sure kiddo, what is it?

(Y/n): Well since we know each other secrets? Does that mean, you are going back to plumber HQ?

Your mother and father looked at each other and then to you, then they finally spoke to you

(D/n): Well about that, I mean, right now plumbers could easily have us back. But we want to have a few more time before coming back and plus Max told us that we still have time until we are needed!

(Y/n): Really? Awesome!

(M/n): Now now, don't get too ahead of yourself, after all we may be a family of good superheroes, but we need time to get into our comfort zone. So from now on, don't do anything reckless again.

(Y/n): aw man..! Now you're sounding like Max and Ben's parents.

(D/n): Sorry son, that's how life is, you'll understand when you grow up. Which reminds me, when are we going to meet your girlfriend?

(Y/n): My what? Aghh..! Dad!

(D/n): hah, got'em!

(M/n): I hope she's someone pretty, but just don't overdo it okay?

(Y/n): What? Mom I'm not- Ugh..!

(D/n): Alright alright, that's enough of that. Anything else.

(Y/n): Oh right..! I also forgot to mention that um.. Verdona wasn't the only one as a Anodite.

(M/n): Really now? Who is it?

(Y/n): Well, Gwen is also an Anodite, but she doesn't reveal that form often.

(M/n): I see, can't blame her. An Anodite can control this form for long, but when it comes to a half human girl, it probably takes about a few years to master.

(Y/n): Also one more thing... how does.. glory know so much about you two and Max?

Your parent sigh knowing this was a hard one for them to answer, but your father nodded knowing he had to tell you everything about the monster who attacked you and your family.

(D/n): Alright, I'll tell you what you need to know about Glory. He was once a former plumber back then when your mother and I were still rookies. We were trained by Max and learned what it means to work together as a team. We had great times back then and you see Glory was an alien species known as "Culverian specter" and they are known to be alien power beings that have the ability to create sharp blades over their body. They can cut through anything and are tend to live in a cut solid planet called "Rumonsian" Back then, we had a good cooperation, until later Glory found out that we had to engage a peace conformation between his kind and including to his enemies, which I don't remember. Glory wasn't pleased and did the one thing that was against plumber law, he killed one of his enemies and that quickly got crazy. Because of his actions, Max and including the plumber director were force to kick him out. But it got worse as Glory used his plumber motive as his advantage and took out crime all over the sector and breaking more protocol. Therefore, it was up to me, your mother, and Max to stop him before he went too far. So that is why he wants revenge on us and the plumber HQ.

(Y/n): OH.. I.. I didn't know.

(D/n): Trust me, he's not the same before and now his heart's change. IT's too late for another chance. But at least we are together and that's what matters.

(Y/n): Okay dad.. I just hope none of my friends end up like glory.

(M/n): Oh sweetie, you know your friends well, just trust on who you can. But don't let the revenge moment take over you, it could break your mind easily.

(Y/n): Yes mother.

(D/n): IF that is all you want to know, then I have one more question for you now sport.

(Y/n): Um.. what is- Wait! I know that look! You're going to ask me again about my girlfriend?

(D/n): What? I mean.. of course not. I was going to ask more about the omnitrix. How did you get one?

(Y/n): Oh yeah.. well it started like this..

You quickly explained how you ended up the watch and everything just like the sleepover and after that your parents.

(Y/n): And that's basically how it happen.

(D/n): Huh? Guess you did had a crazy summer then.

(Y/n): Yeah.

(M/n): Well in that case, remember use your powers if you have to. But don't try to use it on chores too much alright?

(Y/n): What? But it's easier!

(D/n): Sorry kiddo, sometimes you just got to flow it.

(Y/n): *Grumbles* Aw.. Man!

Today, you finally discovered that your mother is an Anodite making you half human and half Anodite, even though you're a male, not a female. But now that your parents know your secret as much as you know theirs, your adventure will continue and later I will decided if your parents should go back to being plumbers again, it is up to you to decided if you want me to write about it or not.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.2K 1.9K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
5.8K 117 10
[Ben 10 x Marvel x Nakano Quintuplets OC Crossover!] You may know Ben Tennyson aka Ben 10, right? The Omni Heroes of the multiverse, right? But what...
31.5K 590 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
33.8K 866 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...