Unspoken whispers

By BOBAKITTIE

Y/N has always been small and timid, except not by choice. Words were hard to both express and understand for... More

Intro
Searching Far And Wide- I
A Warm Welcome- II
First Impressions- III
Embarrassed- IV
Dinner Time- V
Awkward Chatting- VI
De Ja Vu- VII
Play Date- VIII
Warnings- IX
Study Therapy- X
Week Long Secrets- XI
Proper Meeting With Mirabel- XII
Excited Much?- XIII
Cracks That Spread- XIV
Skeptical- XV
Playing Detective- XVI
The Changed Prophecy- XVII
Confusion- XVIII
Dinner Without The Guzmans- XIX
Today We Talk About Bruno- XX
Dance With Me- XXI
Welcome Back Sir- XXII
Concerned- XXIII
Planning- XXIV
A Future More Grotesque Than The Last- XXV
Traveling
Death at your doorstep- XXVI
Put Down Your Masks- XXVII
In The Flesh- XXVIII
Blind Trust- XXIX
A Miracle- XXX
I- XXXI
Love- XXXII
You- XXXIII
Short-lived happiness- XXXIV
Who is he?- XXXV
Unearthing Memories-XXXVII
HELP
Hard, Hard Truth- XXXVIII
Listen- XXXIX
IM BACK

Tell my story- XXXVI

1.1K 36 10
By BOBAKITTIE

The entire walk Camilo complained, quite loudly about Diego. You suspected he spoke with a tinge of jealousy as well, ranting about how he had no shame.

"And, and the, the audacity!" You nodded, coaxing him to continue. Frankly, it was nice now to have someone to bond over finding the boy annoying, except it maybe you feel guilty to diss him. "Hmph, trying to act all high and mighty for what?"

Eventually you had reached Casita, Camilo constantly still grumbling. You tilt your head to a glint in a tree, tugging the male over. He follows you with interest, immediately deadpanning once he saw Diego perched on a branch, box in hand.

"Took you long enough," The boy jumped down with ease. His actions were uncannily graceful and calculated. "think you can sneak us in?"

Diego motions to camilo, who frowns, eyeing him suspiciously. He crosses his arms, shaking his head.

"and why should i?"

The boy's eye twitches slightly, and a peeved expression makes its way to his face. The sound of him agitatedly drumming the container echoed in your ears. You nervously pace as well, tensely watching the exchange between them.

"im already risking so much being out in the open like this-" camilo raised his brows. He didnt seem to take diego's words at heart, and the boy knew that. "we cant go back to y/n's house, its no longer safe. Its where they'll first look. It wont be long until they find us."

His lips were pressed in a thin line, brows lightly knit. Diego looked a lot older when he was like this.

"until who finds us...?"

Camilo stubbornly pressed. There was a small pause, and it felt like the atmosphere was suffocating you slowly, prolonging your bated breath. The boy turned to you, thoroughly pissed.

"did you really have to get someone like him y/n?"

He almost spat it out, evident distaste in his voice.

Something about that stirred a silent anger in your heart. You stomped towards diego throwing a sudden punch onto his face, though he blocked it with ease. A sickening crack reverberated though the air and you doubled back with a cry, clutching your hand.

"Y/N-!"

Camilo was by your side in an instant, gently cradling your shaking form. He glared at the boy who looked mildly surprised, eyes flickering from you to his hand.

You bit your lip, the pain ebbing from you knuckles to your arm. It felt worse from when you had cut yourself and you cant help but let tears seep from your eyes. At the sight camilo immediately rubbed your back, scowling. His entire body was tense, and a sudden protective aura emanated from him.

"My, the two of you are so difficult. Lets not waste anymore time fighting. Get up."

It was now Camilo who advanced in fury, hands balled up into fists and poised to hit. Thankfully you had reached forward and tugged onto his rauna, pleading with your teary eyes.

"c- camilo- please- please dont-"

"but y/n-"

You only shook your head and he sighed, carefully helping you up and turning to glare at diego, who watched the exchange with a bored expression.

camilo gently hugged you, mindful of your hand as he deftly wiped away you tears. If not for your pleading, he wouldn've certainly picked a fight with deigo. he promised to keep you safe, to make sure you would never cry again. how on earth could he fail so easily?

With that the boy impatiently nudged camilo with his leg, causing the male to grunt, pulling you closer to him in response. The fingers of his hand were carefully draped around your aching wrist, drawing soft circles on them.

"casita can cover for us," Camilo muttered, pulling you with him. "it'll be easy for me to get y/n to my room, but you'll have to run for it."

Diego nods, smiling cruelly.

"ive always been good at running."

and so your plan commenced. he let you into casita, the titles clacking to acknowledge your entrance. the male first lead you to the kitchen, snagging one of the many arepas julieta kept store in containers. he had you eat it on the way to his room and you grimaced slightly at the feeling of your ligaments and tendons fixing themselves.

by the time you entered, diego was there already, making himself comfortable against the a leather chair. Camilo smirked, spitefully having it disappear, the boy toppling to the floor with a grunt. he was quick to fix himself, glaring in your direction.

"Vete a la mierdia.." He cursed angrily, choosing to take a seat on the floor. Diego started at the two of you before sighing, the previous hostility disappearing as he motioned for the two of you to sit.

Camilo had done so begrudgingly, his body stiff. When you had leaned down to sit with him the male suddenly pulled you onto his lap- smugly watching as diego wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"can you not?" the boy gagged, staring at the two of you with incredulous eyes. You flushed, trying to squirm off but your lover kept you firmly in place.

For a while the boys had started staring at each other, both trying to fight without words. camilo backed of first, frowning.

"well? Why'd you bring us here?"

"where do I start?" The boy opens the
box and inside you saw a feather, two glasses, gloves, a necklace and a handful of earrings. They all seemed to have a strange luminous glow. It felt like you were drawn to them, like they were softly calling out to you. Camilo tilted his head in confusion.

"a bunch of jewelry-?"

"id tell you if you let me finish culicagado."

"what did you just call me-?!"

"want me to say it again?" diego sneered and you could feel the male square up from under you. Just as camilo was about to get up you tugged on him to sit down, stammering slightly.

"stop- stop- stop it-" seeing the teasing smile that etched on the boys face you sternly shook your head. "you- you too- stop that."

"fine. do you think your family is the only one?"

You shuffled at little on camilo' lap and he unconsciously put at hand on your waist, keeping you still. The male was deep in thought, furrowing his brows and unclenching his jaw.

"the only encanto?"

The boy nods.

"There should only be one right? Ive never seen another-"

"well there are more. More than you could ever count," you blinked, thoroughly confused. Your parents said that there was only ever one family who possessed powers, thats being the madrigals. How on earth could there be more?

"i am part of one."

Camilo blinks, tilting his head to the side. The three of you are quiet, diego trying to gauge your reaction before speaking further. It was so awkward you could've cut the tension with a knife. You yourself was having trouble wrapping your mind around this whole ideal.

"my gift was the ability to speak to speak to people in their dreams."

You perk up at that, mouth gaping open. So that's why. Well I mean, there wasn't any other plausible reason, but it somehow hadn't crossed your mind a single bit. A grumble leaves your throat and you nestle into Camilo, glaring at the boy. Diego ignores your very obvious distaste to his secrets, continuing.

"Anyway, when people with gifts die, it gets absorbed into their most treasured items." He gesture to the feather, pinning in on. Just like that he had started floating, crossing his arms and staring down at the two of you.

"wait so..." the male beneath you shuffled, gesturing to his garments. "if i die will that make my rauna magical?"

Diego nods, however the more he talked, you could tell he got more anxious. As if the was a 'but' you should have been worried about.

"It will be," The boy agreed. He took off the pin, placing it back into the box. There's a moment of silence before he ponders what next to say. His brows are knitted tightly and his lips are pursed. "y/n..."

From behind you Camilo tenses at the mention of your name, his arms wrapping around you protectively. You looked up at the boy questioningly but he doesnt catch your gaze. Diego mumbled to himself with a deep frown. He rumaged around the box, growing more panicked as the thing he searched for couldn't be found.

"It's, it's not here-"

"What's not there?" you pipped up, trying in vain to pull away from Camilo to glance inside the box. The boy jolts back, staring at you with wide eyes before leaning against the wall with a troubled look.

"I- it's," you had never seen Diego at a loss for words, and you wondered what he couldn't quite get out. "I can't explain. I need to talk to y/n for a bit."

Now Camilo's hostile aura returned, the male turning to glare at the boy. He tightens his embrace, Diego scoffing at his reaction. The boy picks up a pocket watch, walking over at shoving his hand in your face.

Instantly you found yourself in a grass clearing, empty except for Diego whose hands still remained plastered on you.

"Are you sure you really don't remember?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 195 16
The Garcia's family (your family) and the Madrigal's Family have been friends for a very long time. One day Garcia and the Madrigal have dinner, Your...
11.1K 237 20
If you know me irl, CLICK OFF AND NEVER MENTION THIS TO ME PLS
22.5K 219 8
Hola! Mi Amigos! This is a Camilo Madrigal x Male Reader Oneshots! •Will contain Fluff, Smut and Angst :) •I will put down when it's fluff, smut or...
287K 14K 37
𝐻𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒶 ⁽ᵛ.⁾ ᵀʰᵉ ᵃᶜᵗ ᵒᶠ ʷᵒᵒⁱⁿᵍ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃ ˢᵒⁿᵍ. Three years have passed since the rebuilding of Casita, Camilo found himself getting closer...