๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐š๐ซโœ”๏ธ

By Mushwrites

*UNDER EDITING When they have get into a forced Marriage for some causes, how their life turned up side down... More

NEW START
โ€ข Aesthetics โ€ข
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
๐Ÿ1
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
47
48
49
51
52
โ€ข EPILOGUE โ€ข

50

11.9K 975 140
By Mushwrites

Inline comments are highly appreciated 💗
𝐄𝐍𝐉𝐎𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ♥️

Leap of a year!

After celebrating Eid with their family, they headed back to London, and the year passed quickly .

They were busy in their own life, the couple were closer than before, Their official wedding is still on hold.

But they have decided that next week , they are free for some months, as Zaviyaar has shifted some of his business Islamabad, he's doing it slowly, he doesn't want to rush into things.

But he has decided that he will keep working in London too, Because in a country like London you have your own business. It's a big thing, He doesn't want to ruin things.

Currently they are in the wedding of Zain and haram, Yes they are getting married in a Cristian way.

Aayat was dressed up in a beautiful skin gown, Zaviyaar was beside her in a white tuxedo.

Aayat was holding a year old baby in her arms, Ayaan, Saad Ahmed Khan , child of Eshal and Saad, as they have been invited by Haram and Zain, so they are attending the wedding too.

"My champ" Aayat gushed over him, kissing
him on his cheeks, repeatedly, even he was giggling, enjoying the company of her favourite MCP.

Mausi/ Chachi/Phupho.

The short form was suggested by Zahaan, who is in contact with them, they talk to each through calls.

Zahaan is coming back after two days from work, so they decided to have the wedding next week.

"Baby, you are messing up his whole face," Zaviyaar told her, looking at the baby, as his Chubby cheeks were filled with her red lipstick marks .

"He loves it too, right Ayaan" She said looking at him, who placed his mouth on her cheek, Aayat giggled softly.

"Champ come here," Zaviyaar said, forwarding his arm, he went to him, all ready to be in his uncle's arm.

"Eat the food properly, you didn't even have lunch too" Zaviyaar ordered her sternly, Aayat made a bad face.

Since two days, Aayat was not eating her food properly, she didn't feel like having it. Even she doesn't know why.

"Aayat eat the food" Zaviyaar commanded, glancing at her, as she was busy devouring the ice cream.

"Zavi I don't feel like having it" she replied, stuffed the spoon of ice cream in her mouth.

Zaviyaar sighed, getting worried, as they had a flight tomorrow, she would spoil her health.

"Such a cute baby both have" a lady commented looking at them, as Zaviyaar was handing the baby, and Aayat was munching snacks.

Both of them were surprised, Aayat opened her mouth to say something but she spoke again.

"Of course, what can you expect when he had a handsome daddy and such a pretty mommy" She complimented and looked at them, Zaviyaar and Eshal glanced at each other and just smiled at the lady.

"Have more babies, girl, look Such a nice father he is, my husband was just opposite, he didn't have time to take care of the baby, he used to always be busy at work" She said annoyed, looking how Zaviyaar was playing with Ayaan, then she left giving them a smile.

"What's so funny?" Eshal asked, as she and Saad walked near them, they noticed Zaviyaar And Aayat giggling looking at Each-other.

"A lady thought Ayaan was our baby," Aayat told her, shrugging off her shoulders.

"Obviously, any one would think, look at you two, you are so good with Ayaan, it's the time you both should plan for the baby" Eshal responded, taking Ayaan from Zaviyaar, as he wriggled looking at his mother.

"Yeah, she's right, I know it's a big responsibility but it's a beautiful feeling" Saad advised them, kissing the forehead of his baby.

It's not that Zaviyaar and Aayat didn't want a baby, they have left it over fate, for now they are happy with the presence of Each-other, spending time which they have missed.

They don't have any thought of having a baby. They are happy with their current life.

They went home after wishing the couple a happy Married life.

"Aayat" Eshal knocked the door of her room, calling her as after changing she was in her short nighty, with a long robe covering her figure.

Aayat opened the door, Eshal entered with Ayaan in her arms, His eyes twinkled looking at Aayat, so did hers.

She immediately took him in her arms, he snuggled in her neck, Aayat awed at him.

"Can you keep him with you tonight, Saad wanted to have dinner out, it's been ages we have spent alone time" Eshal hinted, sadly.

"Oh! So you wanna plan for another baby" Aayat teased her, hitting her shoulder.

"Shut up, it's just a simple romantic dinner" Eshal clarified, rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, yeah" Aayat  mocked her, Eshal made a face.

"Go and have fun, I'm more than happy to spend time with my nephew" She cheered looking at Ayaan, who was engaged playing with her pendant.

"Say bye to your mama baby" Aayat held Ayaan's hand to gain his attention, but he didn't give in.

"Traitor" Eshal muttered looking at her baby, who's crazy for her aunt. still she held his face, gave him a kiss on his cheek.

Zaviyaar came out from Washroom, He smiled looking at that scenario. Ayaan was lying on the bed beside Aayat and she was clicking pictures with him.

"So champ is sleeping with us today" He expressed lying beside them on his side of the bed, as Ayaan was sleeping between them.

"Yes! Eshal and Saad are gone out for dinner." She replied, Zaviyaar hummed in return, carrying Ayaan, Making him sit on his stomach, Nuzzled in his stomach, making him laugh loudly.

Aayat smiled looking at the duo, she clicked pictures of them , and got lost in thoughts watching Zaviyaar, how good he's with kids.

"Where are you lost?" Zaviyaar said, clicking his fingers near her, she came into her senses.

"What happened?" She Queried looking at him.

"I guess he's hungry, and sleepy too" Zaviyaar replied pointing at Ayaan, Aayat glanced at him, his eyes were dropping, he was sucking his hand.

She took the baby from him, made him sleep on the bed, she took his feeder from the side table, placed it on his lips, he immediately opened his mouth sucking the milk, holding it by himself.

Zaviyaar covered him with the blanket, laid beside him, Aayat to straighten her back, and looked at Ayaan.

"Zaviyaar, do you want a baby?" She questioned him all of a Sudden.

"Why would you ask about this suddenly?" Zaviyaar replied, astonished.

"I just feel like asking you," She replied, staring at him.

"Aayat, I do love babies, that doesn't mean we should have one, though, I would love to, but it'll happen only when it's written in our faith, so don't over think now, let us go with the flow, and i guess we both need time for Each-other too" He explained her, taking her hand, kissing her knuckles, Aayat smiled.

"You know I had a wish that whenever our baby will come, I'll teach him or her kite flying, I wanted to do this with my baby" He expressed his wish, getting excited Aayat awed at him

"For sure will do it" she boosted him, with smile.

Latter at night Eshal and saad came back, they thought to take Ayaan, they knocked the door, getting no response she tried to open it, and it was not locked, Eshal opened the door slowly she saw the three of them sleeping looked adorable.

Saad advised her not to disturb them, agreeing to him they went back to their room.

Next day they woke up early as they had a flight to catch. Within some hours they landed in Islamabad, when the plane was landed Aayat felt nauseous, but she didn't puked neither she told Zaviyaar, because she knew he will get worried.

-

They were having lunch as they missed breakfast, they saw Zaviyaar dragging Aayat forcefully, he made her sit on the chair.

"Eat" He commanded in a stern tone, Aayat pouted, but he showed her his dark eyes.

"Fine" she muttered, annoyed, taking a bite of egg, but scrunched her face, swallowed it forcefully.

"What's wrong now?" He asked, sitting beside her.

"I can't do this, I don't want to eat please Zaviyaar," Aayat answered, a bit irritated.

"What's wrong with you two?" Jannat asked her, looking at the duo, so did the rest of them.

"Mom, she's not eating her meals properly. Last night she didn't have her dinner, just an ice cream, then today in flight, she munched on just some chips and chocolates" Zaviyaar complained glaring at her.

"Mumma, it's not my fault, nothing is satisfying me, what to do " Aayat  reasoned, pouting cutely.

Ayesha looked at her, she noticed her rosy cheek, slightly flushed look, her glowing fade something clicked her mind.

Meanwhile, Zaviyaar got a call so he excused himself before eying Aayat m to drink juice, while the rest of the men too finished their lunch, moved out and left the ladies alone.

"Try eating this" Ayesha said forward a bowl of pickle ,Aayat's eyes twinkled, she stuffed a pickle in her mouth, as soon it touched her taste buds, she moaned, relishing it.

She without realising ate half of the bowl , Ayesha's eyes gleamed and she and Jannat exchanged looks in excitement.

"It's enough, don't eat more, it's not good for your health " Jannat advised taking the bowl from her.

"But I love this" Aayat cribbed, pouting at them.

"Is your period date near?" Eshal asked, watching her licking her fingers.

"Why are you asking her this?" Ayesha asked, frowning her brows.

"Because she got craving before periods, she likes sour things, and ignored the meals which she's doing right now" Eshal revealed, glancing at the ladies, both of them looking at Aayat for answers she bobbed her head yes.

They sighed in disappointment, but Ayesha didn't leave hope, she could see through her daughter.

They were chilling in the living room, enjoying their family time. Zaviyaar made sure that Aayat ate something, be it junk-food, at-least something should be in her tummy.

"Hello family" Zahaan exclaimed standing at that door, cladded in his uniform.

"Aaaa..Zahaan" Aayat screamed before anyone else, she rushed towards him like a bunny, jumped on him for a hug.

"Looks like someone missed me a lot," He chuckled, wrapping his arms around her.

"Yes I did" Aayat confessed with a smile, breaking a part, he smiled and took her in a side hug, proceeding inside.

He met with everybody, lastly his father who took him in his warm embrace, feeling proud of his son.

They sat back deciding about Zaviyaar and Aayat's official wedding, hearing that Aayat got excited and so did Eshal.

"How about after two days, we start functions, first we 'll host the Henna function and haldi function together, after that reception?" Grandpa suggested, looked at them for answers.

"What about Nikaah?" Jannat asked him, frowning.

"Nikaah is already done, we can't do it again" He answered.

"We can do it again, The Maulvi can ask about their approval only, because papers are already signed, it will feel weird as we won't host the Nikaah" Eshal advised looking at them, they agreed with her. So the Nikaah will be in the morning then reception at night.

They have done the shopping before a week ago so it was not a problem for them. The card will be printed today, then will be delivered tomorrow.

"Aayat come with me" Ayesha said looking at her, Aayat raised her eyebrows, her mother gesture her to come, she nodded her head while walking with her mother.

As soon as they entered the room, Ayesha took out something from her cupboard, and forward her the box.

"Mama, why are you giving me a pregnancy test kit?" Aayat exclaimed, dumbfounded.

"I want you to check, because I think you are expecting," Ayesha told her calmly.

"What made you think I'm pregnant? ," She asked him, widening her eyes.

"Your face, and the craving you are facing, I felt the same when I was pregnant with you" She replied in excitement.

"Mama, I'm not pregnant, it's just before periods I feel these cravings & all" Aayat explained to her, giving her the kit back and sighed at her mother.

"Okay! Fine at least try it for my satisfaction" Ayesha forced her, Aayat  looked at her hopeful eyes.

"I'll try it after some time, don't force me on this now" Aayat replied taking the kit back, Ayesha beamed tapping her cheeks with affection.

How did you find the chapter?

Are you guys excited for their official wedding? 😩

Favourite part from today's chapter?

Keep showering your love through votes and comments 🙌🏻🫶🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 105K 176
Baad mein jo hoga dekha jayega Abhi ishq mein hain kuch din yahi rehte hain -Amandeep Lots of different stories that will take you to another world...
65.4K 4.8K 22
Thanks to my Aaru (@__aaaarya___) for the gorgeous cover picture. Copyright Disclaimer: I don't own any rights of pictures used if any. They belong...
333K 7.3K 45
"Mom, I don't know what the heck I'm doing... I'm going to marry my sister's fiancรฉ," I said, tears streaming down my face. "We can't do anything, be...
57.3K 2.2K 36
His words make my heart breaks into million pieces but I can't let him walk over me as always I have to speak. "Zayn your not only one who is force...