You're okay love 🤍

Bởi Nevaehoney

Jisung was given another chance at life, but things aren't so easy. With his boyfriend Minho, and the rest of... Xem Thêm

My Love
My honey
My beautiful
My Darling
My sweet
My soulmate (pt.1)
My soulmate (pt. 2)
My lovely (pt.2)
Jisung
My one and only
My bestfriend
My partner in crime (pt.1)
My partner in crime (pt.2)
My Ambitious
My suffering
My Sun and Moon
Jeongin, what's wrong?
Zombie
You're so pretty, it hurts
Constellations
Definition of ugly 🥀
You drew stars around my scars
Pretending to be strong
This isn't about water....
Recovery
We did well
Just like highschool
Road-trip
Surprise # 2
Happiness
December *
Tired
December 8th*
December 11th*
December 12th*
December 13th*
Where's Jisung?*
Difficult Parts*
December 13th
I'm okay
Reality
Home
Stars and Raindrops
Trust me
Imperfections
Grow up
Hoodie Season
You're okay love
0325/ authors note

My lovely (pt. 1)

908 32 3
Bởi Nevaehoney

<3 I'll love you through anything. I'll be here when you're sick, when you're not okay. I'll be here love.

Come on Jisung
Stoping being scared
Speak up
Speak up!!
You can't be alone today

"Love?"

"Can I go with you to work?!"

Jisung stood up from his seat. They were peacefully eating breakfast, keyword 'were'.

The truth was jisung didn't want to be alone today. He felt off, like it something was going to happen. He didn't like this feeling.

Stop thinking

Jisung noticed the cats back away. He felt horrible now, he scared them.

He whispered a small 'sorry' then sat back down. Tears welded up in his eyes.

Cry baby

"Sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell."

Minho quickly got up and went up to jisung. He squatted down and looked up to his anxious lover.

He could feel the tears falling on his arm.
So he gently moved the blonds hair out of the way and wiped the fresh tears.

"Shhh, what's wrong baby? You feeling okay?"

Jisung shook his head. "N-no. I have this bad feeling. I.. I don't like it Min. I just want it to go away. "

Minho continued to calm down sung as much as he could. He rubbed his back and made sure to wipe every tear.

"Hey love, you can come with me to work. I'm sorry I took forever to answer. "

Jisung looked at Minho with these big doe eyes. But they weren't the ones that held love and adoration.

He was scared.

"Thank you.." was whispered from the crying boy. He didn't know what else to say.

Minho stayed by his side until he was calm enough to get up. They both got ready, Minho dressed in warmups and a tank top. Han just dressed casual.

......

Leaving the apartment jisung put his headphones on. Right when he walked out he felt that feeling from the morning. Maybe it was because of the stares they got.

Minho looked over to jisung. His eyes were glued on the ground while he bit his nails.

The older just stopped and pulled jisung hand away. He didn't want sung to start bleeding.

The blond just looked up at Minho who was waiting for him to look.

A small shake came from the dancer. And from there on out jisung's hand was intertwined with minhos.

Yeah they got stares, but Minho would just
Glare back. Jisung On the other hand tried to hide behind Minho.

Every time this happened, the older could feel his hand being squeezed tightly. He knows it was jisungs way of saying he's uncomfortable.

Minhos response was just to rub circles on jisungs hand with his thumb and squeeze it back.

.........
(At the dance studio)

"Love, I'm going to be in room down the hall if you need me. But if you want you could just stay here. "

Jisung nodded. He looked around the room he was in. It was probably their meeting room.

"2:30 right?" Jisung looked to Minho.

The older nodded. "Yes. "

"Sorry for-"

"No, no more sorries. Plus I love when you come. "

A small bunny smile appeared on the older. Sung just kissed his cheek, he knew Minho had
To go work.

The alarm on minhos phone went off.

"I need to go baby. You know where I am right? "

"Yep"

Minho kissed jisung one last time then left,
Closing the door.

Now it was just jisung, but at least
Minho is closer.

Sung placed his headphones on and brought out his journal. He needed to work on some lyrics.

.......

$980 left

Sung just continued to look at The white board. He just stared at the numbers.

Minho had wanted to go to competition, but money was a problem. Maybe jisung could
Help.

He wants to do something for him.

He wants to be helpful.

Useful

The pen clicked over and over again. Jisungs
head was down. His head was hurting from thinking.

When he looked up the electric clock had a bright 2:34 spread across.

Minho should be done. The blond boy
got up and slowly walked to the end of the hallway.

Photos and posters decorated the white wall. Jisung couldn't help but look at all them.

Happiness, that's all Han could feel. These kids had such humble smiles.

When jisung came to the door. It
Took him awhile to get himself to open it but after a couple minutes of pacing. He finally opened the door.

Stupid stupid

Jisung froze, he felt all eyes on him.

The kids were still here, everyone was looking his way. He felt tears ache to fall. The blond quickly apologized and left.

He closed the door and tried to walk back to the room as quick as he could.

"Love! Hold up"

Jisung didn't wait he went to the room and closed the door. His hand started to pull his hair.

"Baby?"

"I'm sorry. I thought 2:30.."

Minho could tell jisung was mad at himself.
The small mumbles, jisung was probably beating himself up.

"Sung. Come here. "

Minho held out his hand and jisung hesitantly took it.

"Is it okay if my kids meet you. I promise they're good kids. "

Jisung didn't want to seem selfish so he nodded.

They're just kids sungie. Don't worry to much

.......
What I mean by kids is students. The kids are Minhos students. I'm sorry if I'm losing you :(
Sending love your way
~Nevaeh

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

503K 24.8K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
45.8K 2.1K 35
♡◇○ completed a volcano that burns you when you try to reach out and everyone else runs away from self preservation, but someone always can bare the...
223K 12.7K 53
[ minho x jisung ] "sometimes the worst place you can be is in your own head." when minho gets forced into therapy by his mother, he meets jisung, h...
23.5K 300 9
smutty oneshots? damn. ! disclaimer - I do not own any of these characters and everything that this book contains is purely and completely fictional...