The daily vest cannot be drop...

Від Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 日抛马甲不能掉 Author: Zimu Tao Summary: 25 years of interstellar, supernatural recovery, strange... Більше

The day throw vest cannot be dropped
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104

16

170 10 0
Від Spinfoxie

    [The new birth is weird, the initial rating is D, and the time of generation should be today. ] The system scanned it again, and put the information on the blue light curtain. [Want to go?]

    This level of weirdness can be handled by the capable person, and it will not be released as a task after it is usually recorded. If so, it can be dealt with a little.

    The night watchman moved his fingertips slightly, and a flying knife fell silently in his hand. He raised his head and looked at the strange position where the Ferris wheel was spinning. When it was about to reach the lowest point, a cold light flashed and directly cut off the string of pearl necklaces that shackled her neck.

    A red shadow fell directly into the lawn not far away.

    Because it is dark and hot, not many people will walk on the lawn with many mosquitoes, and most ordinary people can't see the strange, so it will not cause panic.

    Wen Muqing took out Chen Xi and sent Tang Xiaonuo a position, and walked over with long legs in the vest of the night watchman.

    The weirdness of D-level is not something that can be cleaned up with bare hands, but it can be done well in front of people with a little ability.

    The shot down red-clothed weirdly just lay on the ground and let out bursts of infiltrating sobbing, without even the desire to crawl.

    [The female ghost in red, what is the easiest thing to think of?] Wen Mu said indifferently, [Has there been any murders here recently. ]

    The system checked: [There was a case of a Ferris wheel falling from a building last night, but the victim was a male who came from other provinces to meet with netizens, and then came here to play together. The incident happened late, and the monitoring proved that the two unfortunately touched the door that was not locked by the staff during the fight, which led to the accidental fall. ]

    [Then why is this place still open today?] The corners of Wen Muqing's mouth were completely lowered.

    [The staff member has resigned to be investigated by the police, and the fellow man chose to have sex with the victim. As for the amusement park... After all, it is a newly opened theme event. If it is closed for repairs, it must be a big loss. ] The system said, [No matter when, the capital still exists, which is also a predictable consequence. ]

    [But if it's just an accident, why is this weirdness born again? She's crying. ]

    The silent night watchman opened the black bag, and took out a palm-sized lantern that exudes cool tones. The lampshade was painted with strange patterns, which made people feel dizzy after long-term viewing.

    One of the skills of the SR-level night watchman card -

    [Night Watch]: keep sane and firm in belief (only used at night)

    He gently placed the lamp next to the strange red clothes, and waited for the cool light to neutralize the blood red , after becoming a sufficiently awkward visual impact, he leaned down, trying to lift the hair that covered most of her body in a weird way.

    "Brother Ye!"

    He suddenly withdrew his hand, and when he looked back, he saw Tang Xiaonuo running towards him with a girl.

    He didn't stand up, but squatted casually, watching the two approaching, watching their eyes from far to near and then becoming extraordinarily surprised.

    "This is—" Tang Xiaonuo dragged the girl over, not quite understanding what was happening in front of her.

    "A freshman is weird." Ye Suo's voice was low and hoarse, with an obvious low pressure, "It's related to yesterday's murder."

    The girl said in surprise, "There has been a murder recently? Why didn't Chenxi warn you?"

    Tang Xiaonuo" "Uh," before introducing, "This is my junior sister Li Ziyue, and this is the one I told you about, the very powerful big brother Ye Shou."

    "I really believed your nonsense, and I really thought you were I came out to play..." Li Ziyue mumbled, but she wasn't too hostile to Ye Suo, but said hello generously.

    "What are we going to do now?" Tang Xiaonuo and Li Ziyue also squatted beside him, looking curiously at this strange, motionless man, "Are we going to investigate the case?"

    In the eyes of outsiders, these three people How weird it is to look at attention in rows squatting in front of an empty lawn.

    Ye Su pondered: "I sent a text message to the policeman I know. As for this weirdness... maybe it's shy."

    "Hey, weird and shy?" Tang Xiaonuo took a deep breath , was almost unsettled by Ye Shou's words.

    If it weren't for the fact that this big guy killed the C-level weirdness so neatly, he would have suspected that he had run into a liar.

    Ye Su nodded: "This lamp has the effect of calming the mind and keeping one's senses. As long as it is a strange form of resentment in the human heart, it will inevitably repeat some behaviors and habits in my heart."

    Tang Xiaonuo pushed Li Ziyue: " How are you feeling now?"

    Li Ziyue asked inexplicably, "How can I feel?"

    "Too bad I thought you called me out to comfort me because I couldn't take the test, but I didn't expect it to be a ward off evil." Li Ziyue snorted. He said, feeling a little depressed, "If only I could see him again... This level of weirdness, isn't it that he can be crushed to death with a single finger?

    "

    Tang Xiaonuo cast Ye Suo's eyes for help, but saw that he shook his head slightly, and focused his eyes on the strange person in front of him again.

    "Do you lift your head up or let me lift it?"

    The strange body lying on the ground trembled, and it seemed that he was sane and wanted to crawl away.

    Tang Xiaonuo had never seen such a situation before. Everything they learned in the academy told them that it was strange and unreasonable, and it was a natural disaster that could lead to heavy casualties if it was a little careless.

    This lamp... so powerful, could it be a strange B-level drop?

    Ye Shou exerted force on his legs, like a predatory python rushing forward, his gloved hand directly caught the weird hair tail, Wei Wei was so attentive that he didn't dare to move.

    "Tang Xiaonuo and Li Ziyue, please help me evacuate the surrounding tourists, don't come to disturb here." The man's voice was calm and decisive, causing the two to move involuntarily.

    Each ability person has his own talent, but generally speaking, it will also be affected by his personality and acquired faction. For example, Li Ziyue's ability is relatively straight, and his ability is in the combat department, while Tang Xiaonuo's ability is actually more hidden. Sex, biased towards the auxiliary system.

    However, as more strange cards are collected, while the ability is improved, it will gradually develop to be omnipotent.

    Tang Xiaonuo took out the props in his bag, a pure white quill pen, and drew a dividing line on the ground, two meters in front of the lawn. Ordinary people who pass through this area will subconsciously take a detour, can see what is happening but will automatically blur.

    Li Ziyue stood beside him with her precious scissors and whispered, "Why does this eldest brother call everyone by his full name? It feels weird, like a class teacher.     " Talking to Li Ziyue, in fact, all attention went to the person behind him who was looking for clues, "He's not familiar with us, so he can't be called by a nickname."     "It feels weird..." Li Ziyue He muttered, "But if Lord God could call me by my nickname, I would definitely faint on the spot."     Tang Xiaonuo didn't reply to her nonsense, his attention was completely seized by the sudden fight scene behind him.     It doesn't count as a fight, but there is a sense of incompetent rage and skillful collision, which brings a sense of cat and mouse.     I saw that the red dress was strangely irritated. Under the warm light, her hair stretched out like a spell was cast, and there were blood-colored red threads between the black and thick snake-like hair, which looked very is appalling.     The man with his back turned to them fluttered a dagger in his left hand, and chopped off all the hair that had spread to his feet at a speed that was untraceable to the naked eye. The battle brought a unique auditory shock.     Tang Xiaonuo didn't understand why this person who clearly had the ability to kill this weird in seconds would choose to "torture the weird" in this almost useless method. But then, a purple light suddenly appeared on the man's right hand, flew out at an angle parallel to the ground, stayed in the eerie sky, and gradually enveloped it into a light purple tent.

    That strange suddenly stopped struggling and attacking, she sat up dumbfounded, facing Tang Xiaonuo's direction, lifted the long black hair that covered her face.

    Tang Xiaonuo was suddenly shocked.

    Although this face was covered in mud and blood, it could still be seen between his brows and eyes that it was the appearance of a man.

    One person and one weird seemed to have an unremarkable conversation for a while, and soon, the knife fell, the red clothes weirdly turned into a card and landed on the lawn, and the dark purple badge fell like a boomerang. back to his palm.

    The man flipped his left hand and the dagger disappeared from his sleeve. He stood up with a solemn expression, as if thinking about something.

    Tang Xiaonuo just took back the writing brush and wanted to walk back, when he saw the school girl standing next to him, looking like he had seen a ghost. He rushed up in a daze.

    "Brother Ye! Can you lend me that purple thing just now?" Li Ziyue asked anxiously, even with a lantern lit up, her expression didn't seem calm.

    Ye Sui fixed a look at her, did not directly take out the badge, but said: "What are the characteristics of the person you met in the Pingyu Art Center?"

    Li Ziyue subconsciously became blurred: "Just... saved us. A few, a very capable person."

    "Does he carry a flute with him and has long hair?" Ye Shou pointed out the characteristics directly, and asked without hesitation, "Did you let him touch you?"

    "You! What you said..." Li Ziyue's face turned red with a "swoosh". She didn't know if she had mentioned something ambiguous. She stammered, "Do you know who the Lord God is? I don't. In other words, I just want to thank myself."     Tang Xiaonuo was not as excited as Li Ziyue, he frowned and said: "That person touched the heads of the three of us, will it have any effect? ​​He... doesn't look like It's a human."     "Have all three of you touched?" Ye Shou thought thoughtfully, "It seems that all three of you look pretty good."     Tang Xiaonuo:? What does this have to do with it.

    "Well, little girl, I do know him, but I can't guarantee that he is willing to come to see you." Ye Su said to Li Ziyue, "And the teachers of your academy must be vigilant about this matter, the situation is too complicated, it's not you. I can participate."

    Li Ziyue bit her lower lip: "Then what should I do? I really want to thank you."

    "You might not think so when you see him." Ye Sui sighed, as if I don't want to mention him anymore.

    He took out a mini purple six-pointed star from the pocket at his waist and handed it to her, exhorting: "Keep it close to your body. Secondly, please explain to your teacher that MIA would like to meet with you and discuss the location."

    "MIA? You? Isn't it Dawning?" Tang Xiaonuo frowned, "It's stated in the contract that it is forbidden to join other power organizations again."

    "I know." He waved his hand, "You junior girl has nothing to do with your eyes. That's great. Okay, I have to leave beforehand."

    Tang Xiaonuo somehow felt that Ye Su's eyes were looking at them and the two lambs about to be slaughtered, filled with a strange sense of pity.

    He stared blankly at Ye Sui as he walked away, turned his head and saw that Li Ziyue was holding the little hexagram, not knowing what she was thinking, with a demented smile on her face.

    Tang Xiaonuo: ...Indeed, my brain is not very good.

    After some tossing, it was past nine o'clock, and there were fewer people in the amusement park, and the people who didn't fit in were particularly obvious.

    Yang Minyue was wearing a black coat, sitting on the bench with a cigarette in his mouth. He raised his eyes slightly to look at the person who was approaching. He slowly said, "Why did you tell me this through the communication?"

    "MIA and Dawning are not in conflict." Ye Sui Sitting next to him, he politely declined the cigarette he handed over, "Besides, there should be speculation on Dawning's side."

    "Dawning prohibits joining other power organizations."

    "I didn't add it." Ye Shou said, "but they did. I want to talk to Dawn, I'm just a messenger who is restrained by this."

    He interrupted Yang Minyue's words in advance: "Don't you want to meet an organization composed of non-human beings?"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

Eve Of Annihilation Від Dennis Morgan

Наукова фантастика

22 1 1
Book 1 Cosmic Battle Chronicles
754 169 8
"Hman a Maggie kha ani ka hmangaih." "Tuna i hma a ding Maggie leh hman a Maggie kha, keimah tho ka ni." In ngaizawng in hmangaih te chuan engthil ng...
98.1K 2.7K 80
Name:白月光總被強取豪奪[快穿] Author: Ximao https://shubaowb.com/novel/134471.html In order to get a chance to wake up, Ning Chen, a genius scientist who became...
Afterglow Від M. W. Wilde

Наукова фантастика

15 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...